[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fallout 4 is proven to be garbage from the leaks >Reviewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: nrm_1409578409-sad-cat.jpg (129 KB, 970x1164) Image search: [Google]
nrm_1409578409-sad-cat.jpg
129 KB, 970x1164
>Fallout 4 is proven to be garbage from the leaks
>Reviewers are still going to give it 9/10s and 10/10s
>It will sell millions of copies
>People will use post-purchase rationalisation to convince themselves it is good

Why does it have to be like this, /v/?
>>
because production values don't define a game, fuck off
>>
>>315623015
Because Bethesda are incompetent hacks and haven't made a good game for 13 years.

14 year old Bethesda shills paid minimum wage to tell everyone how great the game is inbound
>>
File: n4gbZ.gif (2 MB, 606x423) Image search: [Google]
n4gbZ.gif
2 MB, 606x423
>>315623015
>>
>>315623135
Yeah, 'cos Bethesda gameplay, world design and RPG balancing are always incredible, isn't that right f.a.m?

By what measure that does define a game does Fallout 4 look even acceptable? Oh yeah, not one, so maybe you fuck off.
>>
Because people are too stupid/lazy/cowards to pirate a game.
>>
It already happened with MGSV, who cares?
>>
>>315623135
HATE NEWSPAPERS
>>
Because there's no competition when it comes to that specific game genre. They can get away with it because fags have no choice.
>>
>>315623015
>10/10 Oblivion with guns with swords with guns!
>>
They are wrong and so are you.
It's the same shit, Bethesda release a game, it gets overhyped and so /v/ has a shit fit to counter act it.

In the end it's a mediocre but fun experience.

Fuck off.
>>
>>315623156
>Still image
>1.7 MB
why are you ruining my data plan anon?
>>
>>315623361
I can't speak for everyone but the main reason i trash Bethesda games is because all I ever wanted was Morrowind with a new world and they have consistently let me down for over a decade.
>>
>>315623442
>implying it's still
>having limited traffic
>>
>>315623015
>he thinks being contrarian makes him original

1/10 bait desu m8
>>
I'd argue that modern marketing was an inevitable result of capitalism.
Not putting too much effort into your product and just talking people into believing that your product is good anyway seems like a better deal than actually putting effort into your product.

Manipulating the standards of your customers to fit the level of quality your product delivers turned out to be more profitable than manipulating the quality of your product to meet the standards of your customers, that's all there is to it, really.
>>
>>315623361
I dunno, /v/ was much more positive with Skyrim before and even a few weeks after its launch m. It wasn't until a month or so later everyone realized all the faults.

I'm not sure what exactly is the reason for FO4 hate.
>>
>>315623519
oh sorry i thought its still
i'm on mobile
dashchan best app
>>
>>315623015
>>Fallout 4 is proven to be garbage from the leaks
Don't play it?
>>
Because you can't defeat a good Marketing and PR. Sad but we must deal with it.
>>
>>315623015
You mean you want it to not sell, or...?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.