[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mods deleting bloodborne threads Why is bloodborne such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: slug.gif (2 MB, 540x267) Image search: [Google]
slug.gif
2 MB, 540x267
>mods deleting bloodborne threads

Why is bloodborne such a touchy subject around here? jeeze.
>>
>>315622056
Why start the thread with the true ending? What if someone hasn't done it yet you dick
>>
>>315622295
no one who hasn't gotten the true ending knows that its the true ending dipshit.
they do now though
>>
>>315622056

https://arch.b4k.co/

Show me the thread, 9/10 instances people complain about thread deletion they always leave out that it actually breaks a rule.
>>
>>315622295
Well if you haven't played it you wouldn't know what it is. Your post was more of a spoiler than the op pic you jackass
>>
I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.
>>
>>315622056
Because Sony always wins baby and other platform owners just can't handle it.
>>
>>315622056
this is nintendogaf
Nintendo can't into bloodborne
therefore, /v/ mods don't want bloodborne
>>
>>315622961
Truth. Even the mods on the ps4 /v/ community spam their nintendo bullshit on there.
>>
Sony as a whole is a touchy subject around here.
>>
>>315623342
Why would you ever join a /v/ community
>>
>>315623342
This.

>be sure to play Luigis castle this Halloween!

What a bunch of faggots.
>>
>make shitposting threads
>surprised when they get deleted
PS4fags are the worst.
Never seen such a victim complex.
>>
>>315622380
Lots of conspiracy theorists here. That's it.

The problem is that BB players have not yet learned how to appropriate shitposting to preemptively prevent further shitposting.

That's something that Monster Hunter fans excel at. That's why they can get regular threads reaching 300-400 nearly every day even though their game is a Nintendo exclusive. They contain the shitposting with their own form of shitposting, sort of like the way a vaccination prevents further disease.
>>
File: waifu.png (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
257 KB, 500x500
BB - GOTY
Doll - WAIFU
>>
>>315625112
BB players sticks to /vg/ to begin with, dummy.
>>
File: arseface.jpg (65 KB, 381x365) Image search: [Google]
arseface.jpg
65 KB, 381x365
>>315622056
>mods deleting bloodborne threads
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>315625810
Hasn't stopped many of them from trying to make threads on /v/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.