[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Liam hate Warren so fucking much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Liam&Warren.jpg (69 KB, 1217x337) Image search: [Google]
Liam&Warren.jpg
69 KB, 1217x337
Why does Liam hate Warren so fucking much?
>>
>e-celebs
fuck off
>>
>>315620056

kill yourself
>>
Because he's a rapist
>>
>>315620056
Because Warren is the worst written character in the game and also the one that spouts the worst (and most) memes.
>>
>>315620056
Liam's existence is a meme itself.
>>
>fotm game everyone and their mother played
>fotm game everyone and their mother played
>fotm horror game everyone and their mother played
>huge release that everyone and their mother played

has TBFP ever been this bad?
>>
>>315622742
I bet you didn't kiss Warren in the diner you massive fag
>>
WARREN IS A RAPIST
>>
File: CSlIKBWWcAA4QKq.jpg large.jpg (31 KB, 506x253) Image search: [Google]
CSlIKBWWcAA4QKq.jpg large.jpg
31 KB, 506x253
>say no to Going Ape with Warren because I'm in the middle of saving Arcadia Bay from the storm of the century
>the game shoves it in my face how I'm a bad person for using Warren

I can imagine this is what it's like for some girls out there. Nigga, just let me deal with this shit first. Christ.
>>
>>315622874
They should honestly just start doing nothing but Xbox indie games.
>>
>>315622921
I didn't because he's a giant faggot and I hate him.
>>
File: me1.jpg (3 KB, 192x179) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
3 KB, 192x179
>e-celebs
What's it like being autistic? What's it like pretending to have friends by being concerned with the life of irrelevant videogame "celebs"?

E-celebs are not videogames.
>>
>>315620056

Liam is obviously butthurt people keep saying he looks like Warren.

>>315623001
>I'm in the middle of saving Arcadia Bay from the storm of the century

Except you never do anything about the storm, it's all about the Rachel Amber murder and then the game is like "oh yeah here's the storm" in the final act.
>>
dangerous males.
>>
>>315622634
Which one? Liam or Warren?
>>
>>315620056
Because Liam is a faggot and Warren reminds him of this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.