[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANY version of Nier Replicant with English subs? I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Is there ANY version of Nier Replicant with English subs? I heard the Asian version has it. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>315616554

Not that I know of, no undub.
>>
>>315616615
i'm actually a gook who had minor relations with my sister and i heard this game had some incest. i am even worse than you would have thought
>>
>>315616926
i don't read japanese
>>
>>315616554
>Wanting a giant Pussy faggot

But I suppose you don;t want a sausagefest so picking the manlady makes sense
>>
>>315617120
Better than that old guy.
>>
>>315617310

You haven't played the game how would you know?

Papa Nier is great.
I don't mind bro Nier either, makes a few things fit better
>>
What would be awesome is a Ultimate Edition of Nier with full HD and the ability to play either as Bro or Father
>>
>>315617962

Would be cool I guess
>>
>>315617816
>how would you know
bro-sis is the best -- even without a single trace of incest. daughterfu shit is gay
>>
>>315618862

Whatever, I don't play Nier with my dick out
>>
>>315618965
same. that kind of stuff is for AFTER. either way, i like the brother-sister thing even without a trace of anything sexual. it's a pure form of love if you aren't american
>>
>>315617962
There was a port of the game being worked on by Orca planned for Vita that would include the ability to choose between Papa and Bro Nier, but was canceled due to Orca having to shift their resources to the at-the-time development of Dragon Quest X.
>>
>>315619319

what a bitch, I'd love to play that shit on my Vita and I haven't touched the thing in a year
>>
>>315616554
You can play Replicant with English subs on a PS3 with CFW but those subs are Gestalt's subs.

Asian versions don't have that option, no.
>>
>>315619196
siblings are kuck boring tier

mom-son now we're talking
>>
>>315621629

dad-son/full family or bust
>>
>>315622005
that's gay-jail tier
>>
>>315622135

I can't help it I've haven't had a real dad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.