[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Ops 3/5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 750x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 750x1004
Black Ops 3/5
>>
>>315607973
LMAO
>>
>>315607973

So Giant Bomb is now doing "le edgy low score to get attention" thing, huh.

How have they fallen so low?
>>
>>315608332
What the fuck do you want them to give it?
>>
Nothing but clickbait. Absolutely nobody cares about Call of Duty reviews. They decide whether or not they're buying it on the first announcement.
>>
They gave Halo 5 4/5 and it had a shit campaign, and literally 6 MULTIPLAYER MODES.

Now I'm not defending cawadooty, but that's a bullshit review, because Halo 5 ISN'T fun, and barely has any modes yet they give it a higher score.
>>
File: 1445944283799.jpg (47 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1445944283799.jpg
47 KB, 450x450
>Jeff Gerstmann
>>
>>315610068
Can't first man the grettma
>>
>>315609961
Is 6 a lot or too few?

6 sounds like too many to me. Half of them no one will play and the rest just split the userbase.
>>
>>315610228
For me, 6 is way too few. When you compare it to the amount of modes that 3 and Reach had, this is just pathetic.

3 and Reach had all these modes that were created throughout the series' games that made Halo standout. Team Snipers, Oddball, Invasion, Headhunter, Infection etc. And now it's replaced with generic modes.
>>
>>315609961
>halo 5 isn't fun
You're retarded, it's doom levels of fast paced and has the best weapon Handling in the series
>>
>>315610852
Slayer is fun. The rest isn't.
>>
>>315610894
Swat is fun when you don't get nigger spawns, breakout is great if you have someone with you who is actually talking and warzone is pretty hectic and fun at times, only one I can say isn't particularly fun is free for all and that's mainly because it's nigger spawn general
>>
>>315608332
Jeff is probably the only journalist that actually gives a score he thinks a game deserves.
He got fired for giving Kane and Lynch a 6/10 in 2007. His entire crew is exempt from following CBSi's dumb policies.
He's also an avid CoD fan and player since CoD1.
The score is justified.
>>
>>315611127
Breakout just pisses me off. I've had so many games were people just quit at the start of the match for no god damn reason, and a 3 vs 4 puts our team at such a disadvantage.

SWAT can be fun sometimes.

Warzone isn't bad when my team isn't getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>315611307
>His entire crew is exempt from following CBSi's dumb policies.

Could you explain this? Is there some policy that reviewers have to follow when reviewing games? If so, that's fucked.
>>
>>315611314
I've never had people leave my breakout game at the start,even if they do I can usually carry the team myself
>>
>expecting a Treyarch COD game to be good
Have people still not figured out that COD was good to begin with because of Infinity Ward? The same people who made the good Medal of Honor games?
If you're hoping for the next good COD game, look to whatever Respawn is working on
>>
Trustworthy reviewers shitting on Blops 3, and the game is getting 9s :^)
>>
File: tmp_13291-dP8fd-170438883.jpg (11 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13291-dP8fd-170438883.jpg
11 KB, 300x222
>>315608332
Jeff Gerstmann has always given zero shits. Despite his shit taste in games he's one of the few legitmate journalists in the industry. He calls it as he sees it.

Don't tell me you're so underage that you don't remember the Kane and Lynch scandal?
>>
>>315612068
That was 8 years ago. Some faggots on this board weren't even 10 at the time.
>>
>>315612068
Edgy fag
K&L was a good game
>>
>>315615336
Fuck no it wasn't
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.