[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess we're never getting Darksiders 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17
File: file.png (165 KB, 347x428) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165 KB, 347x428
Guess we're never getting Darksiders 3
>>
>>315602307

Why are the reviews negative? It's the same good game with better lighting
>>
>new graphics
Did they add the missing second half of the game? No? Well, that's a shame.
>>
>>315602406
>better lighting
It's called DARKsiders, dude.
>>
>>315602406
Crashes and apparently people upset that they didn't get the upgrade for free.

>>315602450
Not sure about cut content of it, all I know if the DLC is better integrated and they did a few other things
>>
>>315602307
Well, it is really bad PC port in 2015.
No visual settings besides shadows and AA.
Gui looks fucked up in 1080p.
Still looks kinda meh.
>>
>>315602406
its literally broken. if you use anything higher than medium shadows it gets stuck in a crash loop where you can't even get back into the game or start a new save without crashing.

also its complete bullshit that people who really loiked the series and paid full price for the game on day 1 don't get a free upgrade
>>
Am I the only one that thought both of these games were God of War ripoffs?

Like, the first Darksiders was overdesigned nonsense trying to be Zelda and failing miserably. The second game had better combat because you could combo enemies with actual moves instead of just mashing buttons, but it felt horrendously unfinished and the dungeons were some boring shit.
>>
apparently using aa is broken too.
>>
>>315602617
>were God of War ripoffs
They are definitely not.
They are ripping off just zelda.
>>
Wasn't this game already on Steam? Now it's a re-release that has completely replaced the non-broken version for those that haven't bought the game yet?
>>
>>315602406
>better lighting
>>
>>315602526
>DLC is better integrated and they did a few other things
???
>>
>>315602617
Well, people actually had fun playing Darksiders, as opposed to one button combat QTE the game series, so I'm inclined to say no.
>>
>>315602697
It was some awkward mix.
>>
>>315602590
theres a way to reset your graphic option settings, is actually in the top of the forum, very easy to do, just dont fuck with the shadow option till they fix that.
>>
File: image.jpg (497 KB, 1246x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497 KB, 1246x1500
>>315602307
I think you're wrong m8
>>
>>315602889
Most the shit they did is described in the OP image
>>
>>315603173
Yeah, but anon is saying they made actual content changes, and this is the first I'm hearing it. I'd like a description, if some one actually can offer it. A video showing the content changes maybe, something.
>>
>>315603369
I never said they made content changes. I said they made the DLC fit better with the rest of the game
>>
>>315603436
>I said they made the DLC fit better with the rest of the game
Isn't that a content change? What does that mean, if not?
>>
>>315603369
they put the dlc loot into the game or something like that and balanced some of it. there would be more info if the game actually worked.
>>
>>315602307
2 was shit anyway. The first one was a better Zelda game than most Zeldas, then 2 brought in the RPG bullshit and turned your skill tree into dozens of unsatisfying upgrades, threw a shitload of tiny incremental upgrade loot at you, and wasted your time with needing to sort out your inventory every half hour to switch to the slightly stronger items and dump all the rest.
RPG elements fucking ruined 2.
>>
>Own Darksiders
>Own Darksiders 2
>Own All Darksiders 2 DLC
>Didn't buy the 'franchise pack'
>'No free upgrade for you!'

I am glad this series is going to die.
>>
>>315603145
>30 FPS
Nope
>>
>>315602307
>PC release dictates an IP's future
>buttmad HBkiddies salty their 2.99 copy didn't get a free update
Other than that they need to fix their shit and get it together, this is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>315603604
Oh, so the dlc weapons are now normal drops and balanced in play so they're not useless after 3 hours?

>there would be more info if the game actually worked
It's that bad? Wow, glad I dodged the GOG version when I saw 14GB.

>>315603637
>RPG elements fucking ruined 2.
Agreed same problem with transformers devastation.
>>
>>315602961
Yeah, it's literally God of war meets Zelda

I loved the first one, the ending is one of the most hype shits I've ever seen. The second one is fucking garbage.
>>
Is the franchise pack worth it if I've never played this series?
>>
>>315604018
>The second one is fucking garbage.
But music was great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lwpYLlVvM
>>
>>315603604
im playing right now, im right after the second dungeon.
what i can notice is:

- he new lighting is pretty good, and now there are more light sources, the textures looks a fuck ton better, i havent seen a single blurry texture.
- i notice that in the forgelands there are a lot more grass and you can see it very far, not like in the vanilla version where you can only see the grass that is in front of you.
- is very early to talk about the loot, but so far it feels ok, im playing in apocalyptic and in this part of the game i was already op in the vanilla version, but now, im not close to be op
- im not sure if this was in the vanilla version, but i notice that when you do a dodge now you have some invincibility frames at the start of the dodge
>>
>>315602964
>can't use one of the key features of the re-release

It deserves the negative score.
>>
>>315603953
I think they are hand placed loot like other unique weapons

Those lifesteal scythes you get in Samael's place are really good. Absolution (the 2h axe you get for finishing the game and going to NG+) is really fucking good too

but perfect stat and properly upgraded possessed weapons outclass everything
>>
>>315604220
Iframes on dodges obviously were in vanilla. Did you even play the game?
>>
File: 1414431555273.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1414431555273.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>Vigils faces when their series is killed off because Deep silver were incompetent and jewish
>>
>>315604271
you can use it, move it to high, very high is whats causing the crash
>>
>>315604018
>the ending is one of the most hype shits I've ever seen

I thought so too, that ending made me so excited to play the next game.

And then the next game was a poorly received prequel and my interest in the franchise plummeted.

Who the fuck has a sequel hook like that and then decides to make a prequel next instead?
>>
>>315604271
It literally just came out, this shit happens, give them time to fix their shit before you whip out the torches and pitchforks

>>315604346
They've been tweaked slightly, they start earlier in the dodges now
>>
hopefully they make a patch over the weekend to fix shadows
>>
>>315603953
>Oh, so the dlc weapons are now normal drops and balanced in play so they're not useless after 3 hours?
They aren't normal drops. I got the Maker armor by finding that secret chest in the lost temple by smashing all the barrels and boxes, and the Shadow of Death armor from the Land of the Dead tomb. The scythes are found seperately, and I still don't know where the Shadow of Death scythes. The Abyssal Forge has to be accessed from the main menu, which is pretty gay, but whatever. I'm not sure if your equipment from the main campaign carries over or vice versa.
>>315604109
Yup, first game is great, and the second one will probably be fixed by the time you finish it. Not sure if it's up, but the Darksiders 1 demo lets you play through the entire first dungeon.
>>
>>315602307
How many times are they going to re-release this fucking game?
>>
>>315602406
Because the game sucks probably
>>
>>315604357
>>315604357
Vigil's souls were already crushed when no one wanted to buy Darksiders when THQ was selling off their properties. In the end Nordic acquired it real cheap.
>>
>>315604398
>It literally just came out, this shit happens, give them time to fix their shit before you whip out the torches and pitchforks

It's a fucking remaster, the groundwork was already done, they fucked up a existing product that worked.
It just came out is no excuse either, they should release a working product, not fix it later.
>>
>>315602406
>good game
Darksiders is a mediocre game, not bad but definitely not good.
>>
>>315604379
wait, is DS2 a prequel? The entire point of Death's quest is to revive humanity, they are still long dead during DS1

Also you can see the Destroyer's tower in the background during the Earth section, so it's still happening parallel to the first game I'd think
>>
The game doesn't work if you set shadows at maximum. Set them a tier below.

Since the game is stupid and you can't access options before playing, you can either start DS2 original and reduce shadows here (since they share the same config file), or you can delete a bunch of files from the game's folder, check steam forum post-its for which ones

I experienced crazy stuttering in the first town (not just fps drops, camera was going apeshit, doing rollbacks). After clearing the first dungeon it doesn't do it anymore.
Also the game's tutorial told me to open the map to teach me fast travel, I didn't want to leave so I just opened and closed the map, couldn't move. The game was still waiting for a fast travel, and I couldn't open the menu again.
After reloading I tried to fast travel, and the game crashed.
>>
>>315604379
>And then the next game was a poorly received prequel and my interest in the franchise plummeted.

Really? I thought DS2 was great, it just had too much padding. Also for the amount of how much they added to combat and loot system as a whole there was very little combat compared to the first game. DS2 was a lot more about platforming and exploring.
>>
Whats this like on console?
>>
>>315604515
It happens during the same time as the first game, for the most part. You're just following what Death was doing in the meantime trying to prove his brother was innocent.
>>
>>315604398
They always started at the very beginning of the dodge animation. There's little sense implementing iframes in an action game at all, because it just wouldn't be responsive.
>>
>>315604515

Sorry, it's parallel to the first game, not a sequel.

Point is they had a really cool setup for a sequel at the end of the first game and decided to never deliver.
>>
And I had such hopes for Nordic after they revived RFG.
>>
>>315604379
Retards who were able to kill their own company of course.

Still the idea of a prequel for each horsemen where they all got flashed out is not a bad idea. Just like the idea that each horsemen should have his own playstyle.

Point is Darksiders 2 had far too many bad design decisions.
>>
>>315604809
> Point is Darksiders 2 had far too many bad design decisions.
like what?
>>
>>315604651
Seems like they were planning on saving that shit for after Strife and Fury's game(s)

With the Diablo-lite direction they took with 2 they could easily just pull a borderlands with it, and have all 4 characters playable in the next game. Level design would probably suffer though, as each game's levels are designed around that one character and their abilities.
>>
>>315604515
What are you talking about nigga? The intro of DS1 is literally humans running everywhere from falling demons as you crush their abandonned cars in the streets of new york.

Death's quest is to save War, who is getting shit on by the council because he unleashed Armaggedon on earth in DS1 (thus killing all humans, and Death wants to revive them to appease the council)
>>
>>315604018
>Yeah, it's literally God of war meets Zelda
With some shooter Warhammer like parts and then it tries to be Portal and a bunch of other gimmicks

The game is kind of a mess and doesn't know what it wants to be, but god knows I enjoyed and loved the ending.
>>
>>315604515
It's sort of happening at around the same time. It's during the time War is imprisoned and ends around when he's freed by the council.
>>
>>315604809
THQ was in it's death throes at the time, pretty much everything they released towards the end seemed rushed.
>>
>>315604848
Like "You only need to open this door, but to open it you must find the key this nigger has, and this nigger is going to ask you to get this pendant this jew has, and this jew will give it to you if you retrieve his bananas, but the bananas are guarded by this chink, and this chink will give you the bananas if you suck his cock AND THE POINT OF THE GAME IS LITERALLY YOU DO NOTHING FOR 20 HOURS YOU'RE JUST FUCKING DEATH DOING FETCH QUESTS AND YOU ACHIEVE NOTHING
>>
>>315604848
The loot system was garbage, it made you waste far too much time.
The earth section was terrible, specially with a controller.
The meat of the problem was actually on the combat.
When you are fighting you'd many time encounter a room with 5 enemies, all who would get super armor during a few attacks which forced you to dodge. Each time you dodged you'd lost your combo progression, it was almost impossible to fill your reaper bar thanks to that. All the game needed was a dodge offset from bayoneta.

Speaking of which, many reaper attacks at the end of the combos were akin to bayonetta's wicked weaves, imagine if bayonetta didn't had dodge offset, all the combat system would fall apart.
>>
>>315605139
More like to open this door to the next world, you need the 3 key fragments, each located in a different dungeon
>>
>>315605195
>Each time you dodged you'd lost your combo progression

Maybe if you were fucking bad
>>
>>315604508
You're a mediocre game
>>
>>315602307
its 6 fucking dollars, what the hell is everyone bitching about?
>>
File: 2015-11-06_00002.jpg (375 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-06_00002.jpg
375 KB, 1600x900
im just gonna post some screenshots
>>
>>315604809
I thought it had great dungeon designs and layouts.
>Temples aren't abnormally huge, they go back about two rooms or are typically a straight line to your objective with corruption forcing you to find new ways to traverse
Everything looked natural, instead of having blatantly out of place shit just to put a puzzle in your way.
>>
File: 1446325342490.jpg (17 KB, 426x393) Image search: [Google]
1446325342490.jpg
17 KB, 426x393
>>315605342
In room with 5 enemies you'd be either dodging or doing an air combo 90% of the time thanks super armor. When a player can't over half of the possible combos because of a design decision, then it's not a good design decision.

Oh yes I also forgot to mention.
>first game is on a post-apocalyptic setting
>second game is most of the time on generic fantasy garbage
>managed to make the land of the dead BORING
>>
>>315602307
who cares, darksiders has always been shitty game
>>
>>315605713
>When a player can't *use over half
>>315605702
Well that WAS pretty good, and so was the graphics, which hold to this very day.
>>
Will I enjoy this game If I mostly play DMC, Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta styled games?
>>
>>315605713
Git gud, faggot. I'm running through on deathinitive and the only thing that's giving me trouble are undead stalkers, and even then only if there are other enemies taking pot shots at me while my attention is away from them. that windup attack that lasts 10 seconds is fucking bullshit
>>
>>315605850
More or less yes, it has a bayonetta-like combat, only slower and without the dodge offset.

Actually I think the biggest problem is the order in which the games were played, I can't see myself complaining so much about it if I hadn't played the first game before.
>>
File: 2015-11-06_00004.jpg (320 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-06_00004.jpg
320 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>315605713
>MUH POST-APOC
The first game had bland urban landscapes of various grades of destruction sprinkled with demon shit.
Second one features three completely different unique worlds.
>>
>>315605850
Do you want a dumbed down version of that with lots of adventuring, fetch quests and loot whoring? And I mean a LOT.
>>
>>315606218
Post apocalyptic mixed with demons angels and the eternal war is, alone, more original than all the worlds on the second game.
>>
Oh. Out of curiosity does it still do that thing where when you focus on an enemy black bars appear? I hated that. Dropping it would be a positive.
>>
Darksiders 2 is a terrible sequel, what did you expect?
>>
>>315602307

So how is the WiiU version of Darksiders II? Was thinking about picking that up.
>>
>>315606895
Good question, but I doubt, it seems like they literally just made the graphics slightly better and called a day. Actually it seems like it has MORE problems than the original, like poorer performance and new visual bugs.

I mean seriously, what they did expect, the game had it's fun moments but thanks to the ridiculous amount of problems it had WHY would anyone buy it again?

Here's me hoping that in a few decades a decent developer will pick up on this and do something nice with the series.
>>
>>315607079
Worst version.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-darksiders-2-on-wii-u-face-off
>>
File: grid-cell-29128-1413823833-30.jpg (56 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-29128-1413823833-30.jpg
56 KB, 490x490
>PS3 game on PS4
>30 FPS
>>
File: 2015-11-06_00007.jpg (392 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-06_00007.jpg
392 KB, 1600x900
>>315606337
you get post apocaliptic mixed with demons and angels and the eternal war, plus other fantasy worlds in 2
land of the dead best world btw
>>
>>315602406

>Why are the reviews negative? It's the same good game with better lighting

Crash-tastic and poorly optimized PC release it seems.

Devs have really screwed the pooch on this one as technically Darksiders 2 as it was no longer exists on Steam at all, so the only reviews for the game are now for the Definitive Edition...and they're going south extremely fast.

I'd be freaking right the fuck out if I were them.
>>
>>315604379
I've never heard that 2 was poorly recieved. I just heard that it was mostly a game that didn't gel well with AAA market as it exists.
>>
>>315606337
The first world is fucking generic and boring, but fuck you if you don't like the land of the dead with its flying snakes, winds, skelleton arenas and giant city of souls
>>
>>315602590
why would you be entitled to a free upgrade?
>>
File: 1422105434830.jpg (116 KB, 478x333) Image search: [Google]
1422105434830.jpg
116 KB, 478x333
>tfw you enjoyed DS2
>tfw this shit happens
>HD full of bugs to squeeze pennies out of a franchise and then leave it for dead
>>
>>315607489
It isn't that they didn't get get a free upgrade at all its that if you bought the game and all its dlc on GoG and some other game sites (?) some time after the game was released you did get the free upgrade but Steam purchasers and day 1 adopters don't. This was cited due to 'technical issues'. I'm not involved in the drama but thats the gist of what got from reading the reviews. It is a bit of a slap in the face for people who supported the series since Day 1 and kind of a shitty business practice (oh you bought Y package? sorry but you need to have bought X package which is the exact same thing but sold two years later to be eligible).
>>
This game is so underwhelming. I just beat the fucking giant thing and squashed the eye. Just got in the Tree of Death. I can't bother taking the story further. This game fucking sucks dicks big times, the art style is atrocious and utterly retarded, like everyone's huge and from Texas or some shit. Thank god Fallout 4 releases early where I live, and I'll be able to get in a few hours. Cause this DS2 is bullshit man, fucking bullshit. Also it stutters like crazy in big temples, and there's frame-rate drops on a shitty ps3 game caped at 30 fps on ps4. Unacceptable piece of steaming shit.
>>
>>315607419
They still managed to make that section pretty boring, at no point do you either discover or learn anything interesting about it, worse yet, you never fight any of those weird creatures.

It's just you and fetch quests.

>>315608380
I hope this is b8
>>
I bought these on a sale sometime ago, but i still haven't played them.
How are they story wise?
>>
>>315609326
first one is pretty good, second one is garbage
>>
>>315608651

It's not. I also play it on higher difficulty for first playthrough and it still sucks big dicks.

Tell me what's so good about DS2 then? Am I missing something awesome after Tree of Death? Is lord of Bones worth it?
>>
>>315606959

I've only ever heard /v/ call Darksiders II garbage, most people I know who played it and most places I've been on the internet think 2 is superior to the first game. Is this more ebin /v/ contrarianism?
>>
>>315609326
first one is pretty good, second one is better
>>
>>315609510
>>315609405
>>
>>315609510
The second game is much better, the problem is it is just not a complete game (I still liked it more than the first one).
The first Darksiders is rather bland, with poor combat, poor characters and voice acting, poor setting and puzzles, but overall an enjoyable experience.
Darksiders 2 has greatly improved combat, memorable music and locations, slightly better story and characters and then it just fucking ends abruptly.
>>
>>315602307
The game is great, the reason it's getting based is because of constant crashing, and muh 7 DLC I didn't buy I deserve the game for free!!!
>>
>>315609326
first one is garbage, second one is pretty good
>>
File: 1439958723652.jpg (189 KB, 573x635) Image search: [Google]
1439958723652.jpg
189 KB, 573x635
Both games are good, the first has a special atmosphere to it, whether that be the fact that you're a Liam O'Brien character with a big ass sword, or the way it really nails the emptiness and the feeling of a dead word. The second game has [opinion] better combat and as someone mentioned earlier, that land of the dead area was incredible.

Both worth playing but the fights in the first are more memorable
>dat spider bitch
>dat giant worm
>dat giant ass dude with the portals
>dat entire final bossfight

Also all the characters are cool as shit and voiced really well.
>>
File: haha.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
>>315602307
>pc version sales of a not made by valve or blizzard, not rts, not simulator game

>ever mattering
>>
>>315610092
>it just fucking ends abruptly
That was due to THQ going under. They had no choice but to release DSII when they did, they had no more money to put into the game.
>>
>>315610092
The thing I hate most is seeing certain cutscenes that they clearly wanted to be playable. It would have been fucking awesome climbing the falling Guardian remain or boarding the Lord of Bones ship.
>>
>>315610092
>first game is about you fighting the machinations of the charred council and both demons and angels
>second game is an errand boy doing fetch quests fighting against "the corruption"
>>
>>315611324
>first game is about you being the charred council's errand boy
>second game is about the eldest bro saving his otouto by fixing things from behind the scenes of the world
>>
>>315611554
Don't they also imply the Council is corrupted? Is that still a problem after Absalom dies??
>>
>>315611554
>charred council errand boy
>that fights demons and angels
>that kills the charred council spawn
>that starts the actual apocalypse all by himself
>eldest bro killed all your race
>fighting a magical corruption that seems to have crawled out of metzen ass
>introduce a problem with human souls because the story doesn't has anything to do with the first game
>>
>>315611776
The second game takes place slightly before/during the events of the first one. To answer your question we need a sequel. And it'll probably never happen.
>>
>>315611910
I wonder how many times they are going to re-release the second game though.
>>
hopefully noridc at least acknowledges the problems today and starts getting a patch ready, remaining silent only makes it worse.
>>
>>315612534
>remaining silent only makes it worse
Sort of doesn't change a thing. Saying the wrong things makes it worse.

They did turn the discount from 20 to 80% and give it to all Darksiders 2 owners for free. I know, because I have it. I don't want it, but it's there.
>>
>>315612654
>give it for free
>if you already bought it thinking we didn't fuck it up haha eat shit we still got your money

Goddamn jews
>>
>>315602307
>released on days between blops 3 and fallout 4
>released a buggy piece of mess

ya, this game is not going to recover from this. they had a small window and they completely blew it. the reviews are at 38% right now. even arkham knight had above 40% in its initial launch.
>>
>>315612654
>gave a discount
>for free
>>
>>315613136
Discount for those who don't own the original DS2. Free for those who do. Not worth playing either way, it doesn't work.
>>
>>315613095
Because AK actually worked for some people.
>>
Just checked my steam account and it shows i own the upgrade without buying it.
Didn't show up yesterday.
Did they gift it to everyone who bought Darkisders II after people compained?
>>
>>315614446
Yeah looks that way

I didn't even notice I had the game for buying the pack until someone mentioned it

does your savegame from the regular one carry over? Pretty sure the answer is no but I just replayed and got to NG+

>mfw I only found the menu that lets you play the DLC dungeons after I'd already gone to NG+
>>
>>315614597
DLC dungeons appear in the main map, bruv.
>>
>>315614651
I meant the campaigns
>>
>>315614597
>does your savegame from the regular one carry over?
No idea yet, gonna try it out when i'll get back from work.
>>
File: Darksiders Blunder.png (139 KB, 332x336) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders Blunder.png
139 KB, 332x336
>>315607272

>Devs have really screwed the pooch on this one as technically Darksiders 2 as it was no longer exists on Steam at all, so the only reviews for the game are now for the Definitive Edition...and they're going south extremely fast.

Holy shit, they went full retarded. God damn, how can publishers be so completely out of touch?

The old Darksiders 2 page had a "mostly positive" rating with thousands of positive reviews. Now, anyone visiting the Steam page will see pic related.

The stupidity of modern publishers continues to astound me. You would think the Arkham Knight fiasco would teach devs not to release broken ports, but nope.
>>
Was Darksiders 2 any good? I played a few hours of it but got annoyed at all the puzzles and not knowing where to go next.
>>
>>315614894
They were making a re-release of a functioning game. Hoe could they fuck it up this much? Now we'll never get ds3
>>
>>315615957
>Now we'll never get ds3

There was never any chance when no one wanted to buy Vigil or the IP and then the devs disbanded
>>
>>315616559
I did have some hope after the news about some of the devs getting back together but if this is the result then fuck me, never gonna work.
>>
File: 1420303776370.jpg (61 KB, 537x478) Image search: [Google]
1420303776370.jpg
61 KB, 537x478
>upgraded to mixed

happening
>>
File: 1427239353123.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427239353123.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
I'd really like to hear their explanation of the "technical issues" they said are keeping them from rolling out the free upgrade to Steam owners.
>>
>>315603652
>own darksiders
>own darksiders 2
>own all DLC's for darksider 2
>actually have some playtime and achievements unlocked in darksiders 2
>got the Deathinitive Edition for free
i guess you either missed a dlc or had to play the game before to get it for free.
i bought darksiders 1+2+all dlc in a humble bundle for 3 bucks.
>>
>>315618490
Well, shit. I have all Darksiders games with all DLCs, I bought them as they were coming out for full prices, I have all goddamn achievements for 2 because I really like that game and I only got 80% discount.
Still bought it though.
>>
>>315618709
Check again.
>>315614446
>>
I wonder, by chance is the GOG version OK? Maybe it's steam related problems with the game?
>>
>>315618889
I bought it yesterday m8, it's too late. Unless they give me a free copy to gift someone, which I highly doubt.
>>
>>315618960
Reading the reviews, you'd probably be better off buying the "normal" edition or waiting to see if they fix this thing. I liked original version and it works just fine, looks decent too thanks to the artstyle.
>>
>>315619228
They removed the original Darksiders 2 from the store. The new edition is the only one that exists on steam now.
>>
>>315619416
Yeah shit. Looks like it got removed from GOG too.

Better buy a cheap second-hand one from G2A or something similar then. Those don't have the new shitty version I presume.
>>
File: tumblr_nw2o6o5XSI1txj8weo4_500.gif (2 MB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw2o6o5XSI1txj8weo4_500.gif
2 MB, 499x208
Darksiders has the best fap material
>>
lol. owning the original version of dark siders II on steam, with partial dlc, i can now not complete the dlc of the owned version. being in au I could refund this. what a shitty implementation.
>>
>>315620958
Go ahead and buy the Definitive(tm) Edition ;)
>>
So does this upgrade you're existing Darksiders 2 or does it show up as an entirely separate game?
>>
>>315620794
You wouldn't fuck your mom.
>>
>>315621102
does not upgrade. unless certain regions are lagging. i own darksiders II steam, it lasts as it always has. the dlc I have purchased ( perhaps 80% of avsailable dlc lists ) if i click the "more dlc link for the game, the client takes me to the steam store front page. If i search within the steam client for dark siders ii, only the definitive edition lists, with add to cart for $6.99. gabe really dropped the ball here.
>>
>>315621329
Yeah, I wont be buying it then. I already 100% Darksiders 2 and don't feel like doing it again.
>>
they lied to me, they said if you owned the franchise pack you would also get the deathfinitive edition for free yet i still have to pay 6 dollars for it even though i do have the franchise pack

fuck these lying devs
>>
File: 1234.png (3 MB, 2438x901) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
3 MB, 2438x901
>>315607252
What the fuck is worng with shadows? It's literally Quake2 level.
>>
>>315621648
Currently, putting the shadows setting on anything other than low will cause a crash cycle.
>>
File: 1445789066021.jpg (17 KB, 345x295) Image search: [Google]
1445789066021.jpg
17 KB, 345x295
>>315621801
>have to lower graphics to use a graphical remaster

This is some kind of ruse yes?
>>
>>315604483

feels real bad, because the series had potential with enough tweaking and different character mechanics for each of the horseriders. i'd love for them to be usable in one final epic of a story-finisher
>>
>>315612865

ask for a refund
>>
>>315602526
There is no "cut" content. There is however missing content. There is a point in the game where you are going along and it very very abruptly ends with no real warning. You can tell they ran out of money or hit a deadline or something.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.