[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV:TPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: mgsvtpp.jpg (143 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp.jpg
143 KB, 600x474
I just played the first mission of this, what the fuck is going on? I get that some army wants me dead but why is there a flaming demon after me? It's the first MGS game I've played.
>>
File: 200% mad.jpg (37 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.jpg
37 KB, 487x720
>>315379859
>V is your first MGS
>lol wats goin on guys this is so random
You don't even deserve this response.
>>
>>315379859
I don't understand your question. Are you new to video games?
>>
>>315379859
>Hey I want to start a new series of games !
>Better start with the 5th one !
>>
>>315379859
>It's the first MGS game I've played.

The fact that you've had ample time to play and emulate the previous titles just tells me you're a faggot.

You deserve this game, literally.
>>
It's okay. Even if you play the former games, you wouldn't understand why the fuck he's coming for you.
>>
>>315380029
Technically it's actually the 6th if we've including Peace Walker as canonically important.
>>
>lol I didn't play the series, please hand feed me what's going on lol.

Google it, stop being dumb.
>>
>>315379859
He has such a lust for revenge

How about actually playing Snake Eater beforehand next time?
>>
I bought a ps4 and they offered me a game with it, I heard MGS:V was great so I went for it. You autistic fucks need to chill out.
>>
>>315380078
I watch a few vids on it but none mentioned fire dude
>>
>>315380049
Yeah, the story seems confusing as fuck
>>
>>315380889
>gets BTFO
>w-wow, chill out, autism much?
Our responses are perfectly justified. You haven't played any of the previous games so you're already going to be missing a massive chunk of the story, and then you ask us to spoonfeed it to you. Even if we did, what's the point? Go read a wiki or something.
>>
File: 20_0_20.jpg (337 KB, 1200x1805) Image search: [Google]
20_0_20.jpg
337 KB, 1200x1805
>>315380889
Here's all the back story you need
>>
>>315381017
I already said I watched some videos on it and none explained it
>>
>>315379859
you should bail while its still early
>>
The entire series have moments like this and they just got weirder over time. Robots that sounds like cows that pisses and a random guy who is only known for shitting.
>>
File: mgs06.jpg (355 KB, 808x1200) Image search: [Google]
mgs06.jpg
355 KB, 808x1200
>>315381086
Also this
>>
>>315381120
Yeah I might do this and get Bloodborne instead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.