[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally harder than Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: typical_night_in_russia.jpg (294 KB, 1280x974) Image search: [Google]
typical_night_in_russia.jpg
294 KB, 1280x974
>>
what shitty game is this?
>>
It's not too bad as long as you can into the plaguefinder and know how to be a jew.
>>
yes, because DaS isn't hard
the whole DaS is the hardest game ever was started by normalfags who only play CoD-tier AAA shit
>>315377770
Boku no Mor Utopia
>>
>>315377770
Epidemiologic
>>
>>315377831
Please stop the meme "Dark souls is hard" and even less relating it to this masterpiece
>>
>>315377770
Boku no empty bottle
>>
Man, Fallout 4 looks shitty
>>
>>315377770
Plague Sim
>>
>>315377695
Wait, there's actually combat in that game?
>>
>>315378654
Yes, it's pretty rudimentary. Melee is a dance where you have to back up to dodge and begin the attack when you start to move back in. Not much more to it than that, aside from the fact that you can get instant hit backstabs but the hitbox for them is tiny. And there's shooting but ammo is rare enough I avoid it.
>>
>>315378654
there's as much combat in that game as super mario.bros has a meaningful main character
>>
>>315377695
Why does it look like that dude has a fetish for biting cocks off?
>>
>>315377770
Cry of Fear
>>
Just finished playing all of Bachelor's day 5, started on day 6.

>Day 6
>Go outside Eva's house
>Everything is fucking infected
>Walk towards the bridge
>A LOUD AS FUCK scream comes out of nowhere
>Throw my headphones away, press esc, close the game

I think I'll take a break for today.
>>
>>315382809
The sound for those enemies is all fucked up, they'll sound right next to you even if they're on the other side of a river.
>>
>>315378781
>ammo is rare
just trade nuts and bolts to kids. They are walking ammo dispensers.
>>
>>315383078
>trade
You can only get around 15 rounds per day if you loot and trade actively. You meet much more enemies than that during the day.
I usually keep ammo for marauders and story missions, bandits are easy enough in melee.
>>
File: God Hand Cover.png (704 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
God Hand Cover.png
704 KB, 709x1000
Literally harder than Dark Souls.
>>
File: mario-bros.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mario-bros.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1200

every anyhow challenging game can be harder than DS, i mean come on, you can't even end with game over there
>>
File: 1445426753443.png (73 KB, 645x510) Image search: [Google]
1445426753443.png
73 KB, 645x510
>>
File: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (56 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
56 KB, 256x369
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.