[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEANWHILE, ON ALIEN /v/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 345534535.jpg (430 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
345534535.jpg
430 KB, 1050x1050
MEANWHILE, ON ALIEN /v/...
>>
Good games exist, people like them, console- and pcfags get along, pc games don't get held back.
>>
Zorktendo censored another hologram!

Tzonny have no holograms.

OP is a faggotron.
>>
I want to fuck a human.
>>
eat human pussy
>>
>>315374763
Though I like playing PC games, I can understand the appeal for a simplistic option that a console provides
>>
FUCKING ZORPSTOP
>>
UNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
>tfw no alien gf
>>
Alientendo still has nothing but AYY Mario Lmao Galaxy 6363πx10^6 ¡¡¡¡
>>
OOGA BOOGA ROCKSTOP!
>>
>>315374763
The Niponians are fucking crazy. Who the fuck makes two human female creatures fuck each other in volcanic gysers? They're some sick Klorkians
>>
FUCKING AYYLMAOSTOP
>>
CARBON-BASED LIFE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What are some good First-Person Zappers?
>>
>>315375945
Call of Zork: Galaxy Warfare is good, there's a new Humans mode where you get attacked by pink-skins and have to hold out until you can be rescued by mothership.
>>
>>315376037
why are pink skins so hostile? gosh i'm glad our glorious race is so peaceful and only simulates hostility
>>
>>315375945
Star Cry 3: Space Dragon is a great if you're into open world FPZ.
You explore a hostile space station and take over different decks, but you fight Laser-spewing Dragons!

It's the best Jupisoft game.
>>
>>315374763
Ayy don't know why lifeforms still exchange credits for visual games at destinations such as Game Symbiote. Or as I've taken to calling it, Game Parasite. Lmao. I'd rather just stay secure in my domicile on my home planet and procure a copy on Slime and play on my computer. PC master species.

I'd like to think no sentient life within this quadrant would be so base as to buy games on physical media, but I suppose if those koplorfs are irrational enough to do that, they'd also be too far below the galactic evolutionary standard to at least order their games on Ayylmaozon or something. Sucks that you have to pay 3500 credits to get free transporting, but an Ayylmaozon Prime submission is of good value.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Ỷ̵̱͔̣̳͚̘̥͔̥͈͔̤͖̺̦͙̏̑͒̂ͦ̔͘͟͠͠ͅǫ̴̵͍̹̦̦̺͇͇̬̙̍ͪͨ̈́ͮ̈́͒͑̇̉̈́̂ͮͤ̔͘ų̵̷̷̤̪̝̤̩͈̲̹͔́͂̿͗̈͐̒͋͒̒̄ͬͨ̓̚ ̢̮̠̦͎̘̮͉̲͔̦͕͗̑ͦ̎̑ͭ͘͟c̡̫͍̝̦͉̞̏̈́̑̉͋͑ͮ̒ͪ̒̆ͣ̚͘͝͡ͅo̵̴̘̳̳̻̞̭̖͕͎̠̮̤̙̰̣̒͌ͥ̊̔̒̍͘͘u̷̧̩̖͖̙̙̯̺͖̰͉̯͙͇̱͙̺ͭͣ͆ͦ͊͒̀̔ͪ̇̎̄̉̄ͪͪ̂͜͠l̦̦͎̙͈̬̼͍̥̽̄̀̑̉͂̈́̐̐̌ͭ̄͗̃ͧ͒̊̀̚͢͟͝d̸͓͙͚͔̻͔͖̘͖̘̥̆̒͊̐ͪͦ̈̾̑̍ͪ̊̅ͥ̃̋̃͞ ̴̨͔̯̗̱̩̲̞͙͍̲͔͉̹͚͊ͯ͗̐͆̉̽̽ͭͪ̓̄̎̽̚̚͜͟h̨̖̙͎̗̯̗̦̜̩̟̥̟̯͓̱͖̰̞̒ͤͧ̿ͧ̈́̌̎̋ͪ͛̾̔ͪ̄͋̐̋̚͘͟ä̘̼̳̞̲̰͚̠͙̭̺̝̱̯̲́̎ͥ̀̔͐͗̎ͧ̇ͧ̀̇̾͑̀͝v̰̝͈͔̰͙̥͈͉̤̬̯̬̖̗̼̮̫͖̏͐̋̇̋ͬͨ̏ͩ͊͌ͧͣ̑ͭ̇̎́̚͠ḛ̴̖̝͓̪̪͚̫̲͆̽̓͆̇̊́̍ͣͥ̂̒̚ ̴̛̛͉̤̬̯͙͚̘̣̠͈̪̳͚̟̔͆̏͊ͨ̂͠s̷͙̭̳̹̤̤͓̦̃ͩ̈ͥ̒ͯ̌̾͌ͦͯ̎ͭͤ̀ť̶̥̳̩̱̱̹͈̲̣͗ͦ͊ͣ͂ͣͣ̐̅ͩ͢o̵̴̪̘͉͚̮̙̖̤̜̱͍̣͗ͥͪ̽ͬ̅ͬ̋͂̄ͩ̚͡ͅͅp͆ͭ͛̈̓̿̐̒̈́͋ͫ̃̄ͬͨ͋͟͝͏͚͙͕ͅp̂ͪ͂̏͂̋̔ͧ͛̀̎̚͏̯̘͙̱̰̣̱̙͞ͅē̹̮̾ͯ̇͛͛ͨ̕͡ͅͅd̵̈ͮ͋ͯ̾͜͜҉͖̮̼̣̰͖͚͙̭͎͍̱͓̗͚̬͖̪̮ ͖̞̼̰͕̞̤͓͈̞̼͚̜̮̿ͣ̆̀ͩͥͧ͂ͤͤͤ͌̊͋͋̍̀̚͜͞ͅi̫̬̥̟̞͈̇ͩ̋͋̊̈̎ͩͭ͐ͤ͘t̷̨̨͈̳̳̬̪͈̺̳͚̼͉̠̭̫̗ͣ̄̃ͦ͐̆̊́͌̂̚̚̚ͅͅͅ ͒̿̃ͥ͑̂͐̄͗͐͑͂͐͏̷̬͇͙̘͓̩̥̥̭̟͎̙̮̹͍̲̞̞͍â̧̾͌̊ͩ̂ͩ̏͢҉̺̞̦͎̖̦̩̲̟̰̬͉͔̫̲̲y̭̪̜̤̭̱̝̩ͦ̉̂ͭͬͧ͌ͥ̿ͨ͆ͥ̑͋̀͢͜͡ͅy̵̧̨͈̣͇̞̬̩̋ͥ̈́̈́͆͊̔̊̈̀̋̈̀̚͝ͅͅͅ ̴̡̦̣̗̪̹̟̩͎͇̭͔͈̺͔͇̅̿͂̄ͅl̴̛̙̱̱̳̤̝͎̓̅͂̇́ͮ̎̿̔͘m͌͂͐͌ͯ͜͜҉̡̪̫̯̣̬̟̰͈a̜͉̩̤͍͈͕̱̞̘͔̐̀ͭͩ͢͞ō̅̊͛̂̈́͒ͨ̐̿̔̅ͫ̈́̐ͪͦͩ̂͏̪̙͇̗̘̪͔̣
>>
People are actually excited about Standin for Fallout 4. As they should be.
>>
>>315376519
>space year 6519
>buying any form of entertainment on physical media

Dirty Earthoborgs should be exiled to their beloved Earth where they belong. Ear games are overrated, with budgets made with less credits than I earn in a cycle and the kind of gameplay everyone who's had proper space travel for the last 1,000 cycles got tired of well before even that.

We should start a collectivestarter campaign to send all of the Earthoborgs on this board to Earth. I guarantee they'll all purge themselves long before they even submit their subservience papers to their favorite game developers. I've heard that, ironically, the air is even less breathable for oxygen breathers than other lifeforms, because they make the foolish mistake of thinking they can actually breathe what little atmosphere the humans still have left and don't bother to bring their suit. Dumb fucking ears destroyed their atmosphere themselves. Figures, they all look like they're inbred.
>>
>>315374763
Oh come on! I can't be the only one who thinks that planet/moon has two eyes a mouth, can I?
>>
Anyone here watch Gazorpazorpfield?
>>
>>315376346
>pay transport creature to beam me to hr giges
>it only exists for one purpose and can't even do that right
>materialize in a market called "eb games" on earth
>looks just like hr giges, probably owned by the same company
>ask for a copy of special marlo cousins
>shopkeeper looks at me like i'm from earth
>except this is earth, so I guess they're looking at me like i'm from another planet
>tries to sell me another game
>scan the title into the universal translator
>apparently it's called "collard doody"
>i tell the shopkeeper that it sounds like the shittiest thing ever
>another human, judging from their massive girth i can only assume it's their high emperor, comes up to be
>it starts making noises i can barely understand
>i sense hostile intent, and use my communicator to deactivate it's vital processes
>other pink skins start communicating with each other with loud hollering, they are displeased that i shut down their leader
>they start attempting to PUNCH through my shields like it would do something
>my lobes hurt from all the stimulation, so i pull out my Q-36 and disintegrate the establishment
>galactic police interrogate me back at the transport station
>i tell them the story, they laugh, the transport creature is summarily executed and replaced, and i pick up the game at hr giges
>>
HEY GUYS YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME, BUT ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE MILKY WAY THERE'S A PLANET CALLED EARTH THAT ACTUALLY HAS INTELLIGENT LIFE I'M FUCKING SERIOUS
>>
Nigger Xhlors leave
>>
>>315379328
>intelligent life
>earth
that whole quadrant is a podunk. earthoborg go home.
>>
>>315374763
Yiff in earth skinners.
>>
>>315379328
Bullshit. I used to have a job near Earth, and that shithole is nothing but a bunch of monkeys that have barely understand basic electronics.

I mean for fucks sake, they still use electricity, and crude oil. Call me when they start settling planets outside of their own system, and maybe we'll talk.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 554x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 554x446
>Kidnap this guy in his sleep and anal probe him
>Mfw nobody believes his story

Kek at these earthlings
>>
>>315379546
PROBIES GET OUT Ñ33333333333
>>
>>315374763

>Blork Affect: Milky Way in development

>Can only play as an alien

The fuck is this? Zorbonians only play those games to live out their fantasies of having a DNA shootout with nubile humans, give the Zorbonkly what they want!
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (76 KB, 571x480) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
76 KB, 571x480
>>315374763
>>
GLARB A DARG DARG
>>
>>315379980
fuck off with this shit human meme garbage.
>>
File: 1446635074617.jpg (57 KB, 571x480) Image search: [Google]
1446635074617.jpg
57 KB, 571x480
>>315380182
>>
Spaceout Frozz resembles physical bio-waste, how predictable of Spacethesda to fl*rk up yet another hologame.
>>
File: 1413752591005.jpg (174 KB, 1280x573) Image search: [Google]
1413752591005.jpg
174 KB, 1280x573
>>315374924
fucking weirdo
>>
File: stoner.jpg (121 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
stoner.jpg
121 KB, 615x345
ayyy lmao
>>
>>315374851

He say Alien not bizarro
>>
>>315379495
those apes keep calling me a 'furry'. what do they mean by that?
>>
>>315379328
>earth
>intelligent life
>>
I'd do a pink alien. Boring blue hoes need not apply.
>>
File: 1437246549346.png (547 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
1437246549346.png
547 KB, 374x667
>>315380541
I want mass effect faggots to get the fuck out
>>
File: UnIDTwilekNarShaddaa-KOTOR2.jpg (316 KB, 738x775) Image search: [Google]
UnIDTwilekNarShaddaa-KOTOR2.jpg
316 KB, 738x775
Choopa shakka pakkka?
>>
File: feel2.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel2.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>tfw nobody to suck on my jaggon
>>
>>315374763

What do you guys think of this Kideo Hojima?
>>
>>315382839
His plots are entirely believable
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.