[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battleborn Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: BBDemo_Character_Phoebe.png (538 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
BBDemo_Character_Phoebe.png
538 KB, 1000x562
Why is she so good?
>>
Like a french hooker
>>
>borderlands3
why do you have shit taste anon?
oh right you work for the company, go away randy.
>>
>>315372796

i'm excited for that too
>>
File: idiot kyouko.webm (2 MB, 620x548) Image search: [Google]
idiot kyouko.webm
2 MB, 620x548
>>315372528
>Gearbox
>>
File: 2015-10-30_00002.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30_00002.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
People playin it?
>>
Bump

>>315372528
because they can't into balance

in reality though, she's good at being an assassin but relatively shit at killing creeps. unlike my nigga rath who is god tier at both
>>
>>315373038
Dam, son, you just reminded me that YRYR season 3 is out.
>>
>>315372528
>this
>overwatch
>lawbreakers
>paladins
>paragon (just announced but acting on a hunch here)
all class based shooters with abilities
i wonder which will succeed
>>
>>315374757

Everybody's too new, people will probably get smarter about fighting Pheob's. Either way, she is super good.

It's pretty easy to do well with most characters.
>>
>>315375298
I'm dreading it. It feels like the second coming of ASSFAGGOTS going mainstream and an entire new wave of autism is going to claim even more of my friends. Shit sucks.
>>
>>315375450
FPS is moving out of CoD and into something new. You should rejoice at new ideas being tried instead of dealing with fifa Cod 2027.
>>
>>315375298

>all tf2 clones

Not rip offs, but you can tell how inspired they are by it. I didn't realize Epic and Hi-Rez were making similar games, I want to try them all out. Especially as somebody who used to love TF2.

I'll probably stick to the ones I enjoy the most, but they all seem interesting.

I've only played BB so far, I'm desperate for the chance to play Overwatch.
>>
>>315375594
Well, yeah sure. But it's just a new evil to take its place. At least with CoD it felt contained. Yearly releases, dudebros sperg for a week and tire out, rinse repeat. But the sheer grasp crap like LoL had on people was devastating. It still is. To think some new "Professional Gamer" shit is coming along again is just painful. Instead of playing random coop or MMO's, friends will just be pumping 2000 hours into this shit, striving for platinum or diamond or whatever bonediggler tiers they come up with. And sweet christ, the new vernacular that will come with this shit will be just as triggering. If I hear someone use "lanes" or "wilds" or whatever the fuck else people spam all the time, I'm going to fucking lose it. I gave that shit a solid 5 hours on a fresh account. I honestly tried, but the community for these 5v5 shitshow "FPS's" is going to be just as fucking bad.
>>
>>315375358
I find her pretty easy to handle now, provided she doesn't just get the drop on me. I just had to learn to run away when she marks me so she can't stun.

I think that's been the biggest thing to learn with this game, though. How to pick my battles, when to retreat and when to attack.
>>
>>315375450
Eh, I like it. It feels new and experimental.
And less mind numbing than assfaggots, in a lot of ways.
>>315375678
The Epic one was teased some hours ago: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/intro

People were already confused because of them doing this, UT and Fortnite.
It's got me somewhat intrigued.

I'm not up to date with Hi-Rez's game tho.

And yeah, Overwatch is cool.
>>
>playing tis over overwatch shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>315376595
Overwatch isn't in open beta, shitposter-kun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.