[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x360
Is it habbening yet? Where's the trailer? Regardless, Kingdom Hearts thread.
>>
File: pistol.png (9 KB, 128x157) Image search: [Google]
pistol.png
9 KB, 128x157
>no vita version
>>
Why does Square insist on doing this "the press gets to see this super special trailer and we'll rub it in your face, you fucking loser" bullshit
>>
>literally no replies
What the fuck /v/?Did everyone in yesterday's thread kill himself?
Where is the trailer?
>>
>>315366343
Wow this screecnshot looks straight outta deviant art. ew.

anyway can't wait to walk down corridors with disney wallpaper. I'm especially looking forward to all the NPCs and sidequests that won't be appearing in this living breathing(not) world.

And how could I forget the story such a simple but nuanced tale of friendship.
>>
https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/661698437323206658

>When asked today, Square Enix has stated that they are unable to verify if the new Kingdom Hearts trailer will be released this evening.

FUCK
And judging from his other posts, they saw the trailer already so it does exist. Why the fuck won't they release it? Holy shit.
>>
>>315366343

Apperantly the news was false so no were not getting a trailer today till further notice. Have fun with square enix's crazy marketing plans
>>
>tfw still haven't played DDD or re:coded

FUCK MY LIFE
>>
>>315367294
The fact that DDD is a thing kinda makes re:coded obsolete
>>
>>315367135
Where have you been? We know.
>>
How many people out of 10 who play kingdom hearts wear re heated diapers? I would assume the number would be around 7-8.
>>
>>315366664
It's mostly fans, but yeah. I like that they're willing to do special stuff for more dedicated(Nomura was greeting some of the attendees), but I really wish they would release more shit to the public, even if it has to be at a later date.
>>
>>315366343
its funny as fuck

i'm at the age when you wouldn't even SEE trailers and had to rely on magazine pictures and IMAGINE what the gameplay would be like up until the game was released.

trust me, seeing pics of super mario 64 for a good 2 years and then playing the demo kiosk in 1996 was an AMAZING thing of difference.
>>
>>315367294
Watch the Re:Coded movie
>>
>>315366890
are you an idiot?

>>315323747

now go kill yourself
>>
>>315366426
probably the first, last and only time I will approve of FO4 shitposting.
>>
>>315367993
fucking nothing
>>
>>315368110
>Fucking nothing

THAT'S THE POINT YOU FAGGOT!!
>>
File: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.png (154 KB, 276x284) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.png
154 KB, 276x284
>there are still people hyped to play Naruto: Disney Edition
>this game has more side games than main games
>>
>>315368941
Only Coded was a side game.
The rest are all extremely important to the plot.
Even Coded had a few important things between all the filler.
>>
>>315368941
They're all main games.

But even if they were side games, so what?

Mario has like four times as many spinoffs as it has main titles
Final Fantasy, too
Who cares?
>>
>>315368941
Im actually happy these "side games" are actually fucking important. I hate it when a game gets a non numerical title and ends up not being referenced worth fucking shit in future titles.
>>
>>315369483

>Im actually happy these "side games" are actually fucking important.
In a way its good. But its also bad since those games are over multiple different platforms. Its kind of bad that a person needs to own both a GBA, 3DS, PSP, PS2 and PS4 to get the 'whole story'. In that way, its even worse than Final Fantasy. Which aside from FFIV, didn't split up all its sequels onto different platforms. And at least all the FFIV games got released on one platform eventually.

It also kind of feels like they're dragging out the story with lots of side plots. Hence the Naruto reference. Though the Naruto joke pretty much works for the entire series.
>>
>>315369803
Just PS3 and PS4 now thanks to 1.5/2.5/2.8
>>
>>315369803
A PC and a 3ds and youre set until 2.8
>>
>>315369803
Yea that's the worst thing about it. My only issue with this was Birth By Sleep. I didn't have a PSP, but luckily someone let me borrow one and the game.

I feel like it's expanding the story. They introduce this concept of keyblades, it's users, multiple worlds and shit. It feels like it can be explored pretty well. Also, I assumed the Naruto joke was about the entire series since I actually like Naruto and get it's similarities
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.