[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which game did you prefer? Fallout 3 or NV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fa.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
So which game did you prefer? Fallout 3 or NV?
>>
I guess /v/ only like to talk about Fallout when they shitpost
>>
>>315365057
There are parts I like of both. Prefer NV overall, although I wish it had more BoS and Enclave stuff like 3. IDORT
>>
3 has a much better setting/overall atmosphere than new vegas. I don't really care for the gameplay additions in NV too much, it feels more like an expansion pack and doesn't bring that much to the table. That being said, I like FO3 more.
>>
T T W
T
W
>>
>>315365057
Fallout 3 with all the DLC's > New Vegas

Fallout 3 had a weaker main story though
>>
>>315365057
New Vegas. Fallout 3 was a fucking huge disappointment to me.
>>
New Vegas.

I ask this question to everyone, and everyone who says 3 is automatically filtered from my life.
>>
>>315365057
New vegas story was super confusing to me
Like, after about 10 hours, i had gorillion quests, and i didnt remember which one came from who and what it did, because i took a break from the game for a day.

FO3 on the other hand had 1 line of story quests, and some side quests you could get from characters around the story quest, this was much easier to play.
>>
New Vegas was far better in every way except for exploration which 3 did better.

Overall New Vegas
>>
if you asked me this a month ago it would be nv. however i reinstalled nv in anticipation for 4 and it crashes alot. even though its vanilla with the latest patches. no idea why cause it worked fine my original playthrough and this computer is better than the old one.
started playing 3 its stable and im having fun. ok the gun play is worse and you have to resort to vats but its tolerable. theres also some randomness in 3 that nv lacks i got in a fight with raiders, 2 supermutants and outcasts 30 mins after leaving the vault. killed the winner and looted the bodies. in nv everything is static and locked in place there are no random wanderers. ive also forgotten alot of 3 so exploring is fun again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.