[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the fuck are they gonna restock on these shits for ps3/4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MCB89480_MCZ_TE2_PS4_001_lg.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
MCB89480_MCZ_TE2_PS4_001_lg.jpg
239 KB, 1500x1500
When the fuck are they gonna restock on these shits for ps3/4?
>>
>>315361775
Just get a rubbermaid and build your own you fucking tool.
>>
File: 333333333.jpg (416 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
333333333.jpg
416 KB, 1500x843
>>315361775
Is Juri good for a beginner??
>>
For some reason the Ken variant is more available.
>>
>>315362404
>building a stick
are you implying im not retarded as fuck and would have any idea how to do that shit?
>>
>>315362465
No
Play Blanka :^)
>>
The TE2 sucks, tbqh. The tops have a lot of give and just feel hella flimsy - not to mention the proprietary cable.

Unfortunately the Hori PS4 sticks are kinda meh too (half the dudes I know with one have had their cable compartment doors fuck up or fall off).

Best to wait for more retail sticks if you don't feel like modding. Mad Catz will eventually use their old molds for current gen sticks, which is what I would do if I hadn't already modded my old sticks.
>>
>>315362845
>doesn't understand basic wiring
>>
>>315362845
Even complete retard can make one. You just buy buttons, stick and PCB. Then you make a box from whatever the fuck you want. Congratulations, you made arcade stick with best parts and like three-four times cheaper than those jews try to sell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FQ_KZIAkY
>>
>madcatz
do you hate yourself senpai?
>>
i've been waiting weeks myself for it OP
>>
>>315368553
madcatz make decent sticks, it's their regular controllers that are ass
>>
>>315368479
Not him but I don't have a drill so I will have to go out and buy one. Then hopefully the department store will cut the wood nice enough for me because I don't have a hand saw either. Then I have to buy all the internals. Sand it down, prime it, and then add rubber pads on the bottom. It sounds like a headache but I do plan to try it sometime.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.