[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Kenny morally do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9
File: One_Eyed_Kenny.png (656 KB, 532x684) Image search: [Google]
One_Eyed_Kenny.png
656 KB, 532x684
What did Kenny morally do wrong?
>>
He cared too much about Clem, which is why Lee died
>>
>>315322639
Tried to kill someone because they were unable to save a baby in a fucking zombie apocalypse.
>>
Nothing. Who else instantly knew Jane hid the baby before the fight?
>>
Kenny was right every time.
Kenny did nothing wrong.
Kenny is god.
>>
>>315322639
Kenny was treated like shit even though he was correct about everything.
>>
>>315322639
Became obsessed about a baby when it was putting his and 2 other people's lives in danger.

Jane shouldn't have done what she did and that's what triggers him, but ideally Kenny shouldn't have gotten to that mental state.

Stil team Kenny but that baby should have died.

>Save baby or go for cover
>Pick go for cover
>baby gets saved anyway
>no repercussions

OK THEN
>>
>>315323452
Obviously, she gave clem the elbow and wink
>>
>>315323209
>save a baby
Jen left the fucking baby in the car
>>
>caring about babies is wrong
I knew /v/ was edgy but wow!
>>
He let Ben live as long as he did.
>>
>>315324185
He didn't know that he just saw that the baby was gone and started going full hulk on her.
>>
>>315324205
Caring about babies is one thing, but murdering someone over a baby dying to "natural" causes is another.
>>
>>315324205
>needs specific types of food
>needs constant attention
>makes noises when it wamts too
>needs diapers
Im not an edgelord, but holy shit, taking care of a baby during an apocalypse is too much trouble.
>>
>>315324581
Lee would've done the same thing if someone told him him that they "accidentally" killed Clementine. He wanted to attack Andy St. John after he grabbed her hair, and in fact you can kill him afterwards. Hell the stranger didn't even hurt Clementine, and Lee can kill him.
>>
>>315324581
>Murdering
>Let me act like i killed something he loves to get a rise out of him
>Let me constantly insult his dead family for no reason
>Look at this convoluted drama that makes no sense
>Jane has never talked to kenny before
>all of a sudden she knows he's a horrible person without talking to him
>Based shitty writing
>>
>>315324938
This.

It's not that I didn't care about the baby, it's just that I hated the mother and I think she was a FUCKING RETARD for bringing a baby in the middle of the fucking end of the world.
And having to take care of a baby in the middle of all the drama going on was annoying.
>>
>>315325213
>>315325363
>implying Jane kills the baby
Yes, she fucking holds a gun to it's head and pulls the trigger. There are fucking zombies covering every square inch of the earth, not to mention a fucking blizzard, is it really so hard to accept that a baby might die from I dunno, zombie attack or frostbite?
>>
Nothing. One of the only characters who truly dindu nuffin.
>>
>>315322639
>Put others in danger many times, anger issues out of control(Ex: Carver's camp)
>Got Lee killed because of a walkie talkie

I loved the man but you need to know when to put someone down, the world was too much for him
>>
>>315322639
They were both fucking morons but I hated Jane more. Kenny took that punch for me, and throughout that episode Jane had been trying to start shit. She was getting on my nerves all through out the car ride, and then when she brought up his family and Sarita I knew she was a fucking moron, especially since he was trying to fucking drive during the snowstorm.
>>
File: 1444665484585.png (62 KB, 168x225) Image search: [Google]
1444665484585.png
62 KB, 168x225
I think the real question was how ANYONE from the cabin group outside of Luke survived for that fucking long.

I mean, Alvin was a bro and Luke was cool, but everyone else acted like a retard anytime anything happened.

>HEY ESE I'M GONNA NOT TELL MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER THERE'S ZOMBIES AND BANDITS IT'S A GOOD IDEA, ALSO LET ME KNOW IF INS SHOWS UP
>HEY I'M GONNA SLEEP WITH THE GUY WHO'S KEEPING US AS SLAVES AND ALSO I'M GONNA HAVE THE BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE END OF THE WORLD
>>
>>315325779
Is the fact that she always wanted to get rid of the baby and everyone knew that. She was a fucking sociopath, it's not hard to guess she was going to kill the baby if she had the chance.
>>
>>315325779
>I hid the baby in a car in freezing cold temp
>it could die from this but it's cool
>>
>>315326214
>CLEM DO THIS
>CLEM DO THAT
>OMG CLEM I SORRY I ASKED YOU
>CLEM WTF DO THIS PLS
>IM SORRY CLEM WE'RE LEAVING FUCK YOU
>>
>>315326316
He's still jumping to massive conclusions, and then murdering someone over it.
>>315326364
>implying Kenny knew this
>>
>>315325779
Jane had been constantly talking about how the baby is a burden, referring to AJ as "it", implying to Rebecca while she was still pregnant that she should dump the baby immediately after birth, etc. It's not hard to put two and two together and think that she ditched it once she had time to be alone with it. Also, with the condition that she left the baby in, it could've very easily actually died. The only reason anybody besides Jane knows that the baby is still alive is because they heard it crying by complete coincidence. If they had not heard the baby crying after the fight they would've assumed it was dead or missing and moved on, meaning the baby would've actually died.
>>
File: Lil' nut.png (700 KB, 682x897) Image search: [Google]
Lil' nut.png
700 KB, 682x897
>>315326214
Luke was a bro, I would have rather had to decide between him or Kenny, that would have been a much harder decision.

also fuck Telltale wasting the characters from 400 Days, and making the worst fucking character from it the only one you really interact with. I wanted more Vince, Russel, and Nate
>>
Janefags are the worst.
>>
>>315326943
>I wanted more Vince, Russel, and Nate
Good taste nigga
>>
File: CW_Snow_Stern.png (907 KB, 695x899) Image search: [Google]
CW_Snow_Stern.png
907 KB, 695x899
You did everything I told you, right?
>>
File: desu~.png (203 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
desu~.png
203 KB, 500x286
>>315327153
thanks senpai
>>
>>315322639

Kill Kenny because I think he became a danger, Jen hid the baby, tell Jane to go fuck off, go alone.
>>
>>315327274
>do everything she says
>always pick the nicest dialogue options
>still gives me the cold shoulder at the end
Fuck this shit, I'm going to go bang that whore.
>>
>>315327398
This is the only right option, especially if you aren't a cheating faggot and don't know that the baby is still alive.
>>
>>315326943
Nate was the best, if he isn't in s3 i'm not buying it.
>>
>>315327274
Wolf Among Us is so fucking weird because Snow White is a goddamn retard in the comic and Bigby is the big dick OG that solves cases within thirty minutes, but it's completely reversed in the game for some reason
>>
>>315327274
I'm not burning her tree Snow
>>
>>315327556
>This is the only right option
No, the only right option is to let Kenny kill Jane and go with him to Wellington. Whether or not you stay with him after that is up to you, but if you didn't get a Kenny ending, you fucked up.
>>
>>315327981
I burned that bitch's tree without blinking an eye
>>
>>315327731
I don't remember Snow doing anything useful besides giving Holly her sister's troll charm honestly.

Who /riphisheadoff/ here? I tried to put him down the well at first but he didn't comply.
>>
>>315328107
shut the fuck up boatmaster
>>
>Betrayed by friends
>Girl that was considered as a daughter to him is shot by said friends
>Crazy bitch start bitching and insulting (beloved) dead family
>Car Crash
>"Jane are you okay?"

Why is Kenny such a decent man? He was forced to do terrible things for protecting the group he was, but still never lost his decency.
>>
>>315328212
Dude halfway through the trial I was begging for a rip his head off option, especially when the butcher's shop and the giant pile of evidence was never brought up
Then when the game finally delivered, I was very satisfied
>>
>>315322639

I waited until he was done murdering Jane for no good reason, and then shot him in the face like he asked me to. Went off with the baby. Yay Clem! It's good to always go with the most brutal choice.
>>
>They make a decent likable character
>They kill him 2h later
Walter deserved better.
>>
File: I'm gonna flip!.png (179 KB, 378x302) Image search: [Google]
I'm gonna flip!.png
179 KB, 378x302
>>315327576
>you will never go on a roadtrip with Nate
>You will never rank walkers on a 1-10 scale with him
>you will never get in a shootout and have him watch your back
>you will never massacre old people with Nate
>>
>>315326661

That was the worst part about that game, everyone being less capable than a fucking child. I just always remember the scene when there's like 6 adults sitting on their asses and they ask Clem to go look for food in the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>Play 400 days
>Don't remember shit from it
Maybe if it lasted more than 2hours...
>>
Kenny was great and everything, but my only objective was stopping death, and the zombies do plenty of killing on their own without Kenny actively murdering people.
>>
>>315324185
That was before he knew it was part of her ruse.
>>
>>315328212
God that trial scene was so obnoxious. I did enjoy how Crooked Man tried to talk his way out of it but the crowd was all dumb as shit. I loved how Beauty of all people who is being exploited by the CM no less is the one to say "What do you mean there is no evidence?"
>>
>>315328931
so what
your reaction to death can't be "bring more death to the world"
>>
>>315328983
The whole game is essentially everyone but TJ and Narcissa treating you like shit and complaining if you do the slightest mean thing. I bottled Tweedledum in Ch 2 because the alternative is "pour him a drink" and that kept getting brought up!
>>
>>315327274
Colin stays, Toad stays, Greenleaf keeps her tree and gets a job with us. deal with it
>>
>>315329048
His reaction was more like "I'm tired of your shit you sociopath bitch"
Which is completly understandable.
>>
File: 1445185506577.jpg (45 KB, 427x750) Image search: [Google]
1445185506577.jpg
45 KB, 427x750
>>315328652
>mfw nate's story was better than all of season 2
>mfw we will never get another 400 Days
>>
>>315329229
>acting like a sociopath in response to a sociopath is understandable
>>
>>315329305
See >>315325213
>>
>>315329420
the difference is lee had enough restraint to fucking talk to the guy
>>
>>315329217
you made me remember Snow saying "last night can never happene again." What ever do you mean Snow? You mean getting 50+ rounds of buckshot in me and silver bullets and I shouldn't have acted in self defense? Yep i'm the bad guy
>>
>>315328382
It was most satisfying to play Bigby as an enormous asshole the entire time. At least then some of the shit everybody gave him was justified.
All of the other fables were cunts, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOTYU_Upifc
>>
>>315329302
I was so pissed off when I realized the only interaction was with Bonnie and everyone else got to say like one sentence and was seen at the end shooting the walkers.

And of course since most people left Nate when he was going to shoot those old fucks if he does appear in S3 we'll probably have to kill him, and if you did side with him, probably Russel too.
>>
>>315329496
And yet, Lee is the first one to attack in that fight and he gets a free pass but god forbid if Kenny acts the same way.
>>
Did anyone have it harder and also got more character development than fucking Kenny?

Hell, not just in TWD but in any game?
>>
>>315329775
it's almost as if lee is a decent human being and kenny is a piece of shit
if you're gonna bring up season 1 then all i have to say is
>larry
>>
>>315329594
>rip off Gren's arm
>never gets brought up ever again until the trial
>"HE RIPPED MY FUCKING ARM OFF"
>"Yeah but he means well."
>>
>>315329223
>meet toad in the pawn shop
>offer to give him money, he blows me off
>1 scene later at town hall
> "Bigby gibe me monie pls"

Toad can fuck off to the farm with the rest of the animals
>>
Betrayed his friends and acted in a two-faced manner for his own personal benefit.
>>
>>315329594
>fuck off buffkin
>his sad face
priceless
>>
>Tfw the Best characters from 400 days make a cameo but don't do shit in season 2
>the worst one actually has something to do
I let her drown fuck her and mike.
>>
>>315329594
>warn everyone to not fuck with me
>they keep fucking with me
>wow you ripped my arm off, I was only trying to kill you wtf bro
>>
>>315329594
>Fuck off buffkin
God damn i actually felt bad for him. Bigby's voice is great.
>>
>>315323209
He tried to kill someone who pretended to leave a baby to the zombies so she could escape. Jane knew what she was doing and even fooled clementine.
>>
>>315329594
>Is that a threat?!
>Depends on how much you like the furniture
God i fucking love bigby.
>>
>>315330735
Holy shit Kenny fags just keep saying this, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABY.
>>
Nothing, really
The whole point of Season 2 is which is worse- the morally good man who has psychosis or the sociopath who is somewhat sane? Both choices are shitty that being said Kenny for life mah realest nigga
>>
>>315330882
She makes not effort to tell him that he's still alive and in fact, outright says "it was an accident." She wanted the fight to happen. If she didn't she wouldn't have showed up without the baby in the first place.
>>
>>315322639
It wasn't about morals. He snapped after his family died, and just barely scraped by. The smallest thing could set him off. He was a liability in any group. I don't regret shooting him.
>>
>>315331098
True, but you say this as though Kenny knew it was a trick, he didn't, as far as he knew the baby got zombie'd just like everyone else.
>>
>>315331098
What's more, she wanted Kenny to be killed.
She didn't tell the truth to try and calm Kenny down, even when he was about to kill her. She was counting on Clem's interference.
>>
>>315331239
>He was a liability in any group
The fact that Kenny gets you into a save haven if you let him live makes this objectively wrong.
>>
>>315331098
Fucking this. Yeah, Kenny flew off the handle first, but she goaded him into it--she had been trying for some time.
And then she just kept escalating the fight until it became mortal combat, despite being able to end the fucking fight by telling the truth. She would've still made her point. Nobody had to die for it.

Kenny was broken as shit over everything that had happened; he was pissed at himself and the whole world for failing to protect his family and the group and was desperate to see Clem and A.J. make it. Even when he fucked up, he at least had good intentions.
Jane was a fucking sociopath who abandoned THREE little girls. I don't care that she came back to take Clementine away from the group as her surrogate sister. She survived only by being a manipulative, selfish murderfucker. Jane fucked everything up by only having shitty, selfish intentions.
>>
Kenny always had a problem in ever chapter

First lilly, then his own wife, and then finally Jane.

And all he wanted to do was leave with his wife and kid on a boat, knowing Kenny even after he left the group he would probably keep himself and his wife, and child alive. Staying with Lilly was a very bad choice on his part, and then Jane, after seeing him break down, just went after him just cause she thought he was a danger even do he would probably do anything to keep Clem, and that baby alive.
>>
Who was worse, Ben or Sarah?
>>
Kennyfags are the worst. They only sided with him so they could fulfill their sick twisted pedo fantasies
>>
>>315332562
Ben. Sarah was a young sheltered/autistic girl who didn't have any real experience with even the pre-zombie world.
Ben was equally incompetent without having even that excuse.
>>
>>315332562
nick
>>
>>315331882
Thanks for proving me right. By the time you made it to the settlement, everyone else except you and Kenny was dead or gone. The whole section with the black guy and what's-her-face trying to take the car? The Russian kid betraying you? Kenny was the one who drove them to it. Not to mention, that you don't know about the settlement until you finish the game; there was no guarantee that Kenny wasn't leading you to your death, because of his obsession with a settlement that might not even exist. When you had to decide between Kenny and Jane, all you had to go on was that Kenny had lost it, and was betting it all on a rumour, and that Jane was a bit of a dick. Easy choice.
>>
>>315333352
nick is just possessed by the spirit of ben anyway
>>
>>315333373
Hell, if you want to mention shit that you only find out about after the fact, then Kenny fucking thanks you for shooting him. He always wanted to die, ever since his wife did an hero, but didn't have the balls to follow suit.
>>
>>315333592
>doesn't kill self after losing his kid, his wife, his first group, his second group, his zombie apocalypse wife, his third group
>instead keeps dragging himself along to try and save those left to him without any regard for his own well-being
>WHAT A COWARD, NO BALLS

Janefags are so edgy.
>>
>>315332562
Sarah. the mentally challenged like Sarah are a massive liability. Ben was a stupid scared fucking teenager. the only wrong thing he did was giving the bandits medicine and he did it in order to keep them from killing him but also to keep them from attacking the motel.
>>
>>315333373
If Kenny's such a liability then why does he always go along with what the group wants even when he doesn't agree with it? He wanted to kill Arvo, and he should've, but he didn't because his incompetent group didn't want him to. The fact that they couldn't deal with him says more about them than about Kenny. Also have you forgotten that Clementine was already on her way to Wellington with Christa, ever since the beginning of the season? There was no mention of the possibility of it not existing until the last episode, and it's only to make you question Kenny and side against him. Clementine had been on her way to Wellington since episode 1, Kenny was the only one leading you there. Easy choice.

>>315333592
Kenny didn't want to die. He says he thought he wanted to but when it happens he changes his mind, and he only says you made the right choice so you don't feel bad for shooting him. He isn't going to guilt trip Clem for killing him, Lee would've done the same thing.
>>
>>315334014
>ignores arguments and pulls a strawman
Kennyfags are utter morons.
>>
>>315322639
he lost in front of a STRON WYMMN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN
>>
>>315329594
I destroyed that assholes bar cracked open his safe and stole his money...fuck that guy.
>>
>>315322639
Who's morals, your's or mine? Morals are very subjective.
>>
>>315334358
Clementine is a pretty good female protagonist, I agree.
>>
>>315334293
Go ahead and point out the strawman, dipshit.
>>
KENNY DID LITERALLY

N O T H I N G

WRONG
>>
>>315323209
He killed the person who pulled a knife on him.
>>
>>315334576
You're refuting Kenny being a coward, which wasn't even the point of my second post. My main argument, in my first post, was that he's a liability to a group, something you conveniently decided to ignore. It's quite literally the definition of a strawman.
>>
>>315334576
>>315334936
No come back, fuckface?

Kennyfags are just the worst.
>>
File: 1439152216022.jpg (7 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1439152216022.jpg
7 KB, 201x199
>>315328652
>Nate is never made relevant
>the 400 days survivors were pointless in the main game
>Only Bonnie was made relevant
>She's also the worst person on earth behind Ben and Arvo the fag
>nothing mattered
>>
>>315336039
Bonnie is the fucking worst character in the game. It's shown that no matter where she is or who she's with, she fucks it all up. Arvo had a reason to be a dick, and Ben while he was a shitter at least didn't do it on fucking purpose. Goddamn I want to see her get hunted down by Nate.
>>
>>315334936
I wasn't answering your first post, though, was I? You silly dipshit.
And yes, dipshit, I did refute Kenny being a coward. That was the point of my post, dipshit. I'm glad that, at least, didn't go over your head.

>>315335850
Satisfied? Are you going to continue crying if I stop responding to you now?
>>
>>315322639
Killed Larry in cold blood without hesitation. Yet at the same time he couldn't bring himself to kill his son and kept it from the group.
>>
>>315336545
Killing Larry was the right choice
>>
>It's ok to lie to a man into trying to kill you so you can have a child do the killing of the guy for you

That's literally the most woman thing to do, it's like voluntary fucking of a guy and crying rape afterwards in an effort to ruin his life.

Hence why I assume janefags are either women, sociopaths and/or most gulliblr ones.
>>
File: jane_sure_is_a_dumb_bitch.png (99 KB, 464x1704) Image search: [Google]
jane_sure_is_a_dumb_bitch.png
99 KB, 464x1704
Nothing
>>
>>315336337
Hey, dipshit. The thread is about to 404.

I know you'll probably read this in the archives, so I just wanted to say that I appreciate that you knew when to submit. Even if you could not bring yourself to apologize, bowing out showed great humility on your part and I'm proud of you.

No hard feelings.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.