[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a while and Nintendo still haven't announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
It's been a while and Nintendo still haven't announced a third DLC pack for Mario Kart 8.

What characters do you want to see in the next DLC? What returning courses? What other Nintendo franchises do you want to see make an appearence?
>>
>>313309825
Its over
>>
File: 180px-DKJRMK.png (55 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-DKJRMK.png
55 KB, 180x180
DK Jr.
>>
>>313309825
They aren't doing more MK8 DLC. They're probably hard at work on MK9 on the NX.
>>
File: 1281.png (499 KB, 506x522) Image search: [Google]
1281.png
499 KB, 506x522
I'd like to see more of the veterans come back. Doubt they'll actually do anymore DLC though.
>>
File: BlinkyGP2.jpg (13 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
BlinkyGP2.jpg
13 KB, 197x200
pacman and blinky
>>
I feel like I need another Mario
>>
Seeing how successful MK8 was on the Wii U, the team's probably focusing a lot of effort on MK9 for the next console.
>>
>>313310715
I doubt it. The director of MK left the team to focus on mobile games
>>
>>313310858
The director of MK8 leaving the team doesn't make MK9 out of the question.
>>
>>313310715
This more than likely. They probably want the next Mario Kart out within the NX's first year like with the 3DS. The main producer also has the mobile games thing on his plate too.

Also I want to see Hammer Bro.
>>
>>313311069
No but it can definetly hold back the development.
>>
King Bob Omb, King Boo, Petey Pirahna, Wart, Marty
>>
I'd like the option for double dash mechanics in the next MK.
Characters like Paratroopa, King Boo and Petey Piranha would be great too, but I think everyone can get behind more non-Mario characters.
>>
>>313311325
Who gives a fuck. In a game where being in 1st place means you're going to lose due to all the item bullshit, it doesn't matter who makes the next game.
>>
File: 1436927054101.png (2 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [Google]
1436927054101.png
2 MB, 1278x718
>>
>>313311325
It's not hard for him to still have talks with them while he focuses on mobile. They more than likely have a stand-in for him too. They aren't just going to let one of their biggest money making series just sit there.
>>
File: me lo quedo.png (28 KB, 314x276) Image search: [Google]
me lo quedo.png
28 KB, 314x276
A simple request
>>
>>313311734
Make it 50% Mario characters, 50% non Mario. You can include the Kongs on the Mario side.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.