[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good online games with active communities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1421176560584.jpg (47 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1421176560584.jpg
47 KB, 500x404
What are some good online games with active communities?
>>
Honestly?

Warframe, believe it or not.

Maybe its the grind that keeps people with atention spans of a seagull away or maybe its the fact it demands more than a toaster and a aple to run at even 20 fps, but people there are legitimately nice and everyone is for the most part a total bro/sis.

Legit surprised.Try it if ya like some grinding and satisfaction of grinding, it aint't half bad, if yer into it
>>
File: 1443494615778.gif (2 MB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
1443494615778.gif
2 MB, 1067x720
>>313252671
OP said "good" online games.

Also the community, while active and mostly nice, is god awful at the game. Warbros is still #1 after all this time.
>>
>good
>active
In the current age of video games? Pick one.
>>
>>313253073
Gimme some good ones then animu poster, if warframe isn't even considered "good", im curious as to what you have to say,
>>
>>313252671
Warframe is a fucking shit boring shit tier game fuck you.
>>
I think ARMA 3 is a good online game, and there are a few decent communities out there
>>
>>313253561
Seagull with a toaster PC located.

Go yell at other seagulls and shit on beach babes instead of shitposting on /v.
>>
>>313252671
Warframe has the exact same community as any mmo.

It has the same elitism, the same retards, the same attention whores, the same chinks and russians.
>>
>>313253887
Another seagull that never played the game has been detected.

Text-to-speech should not be usable by seagulls, why is it working on you guys?
>>
Dota 2

You never said the community has to be good.
>>
>>313254104
I said good game though.
>>
>>313253765
>>313254002
The fuck is wrong with you buddy? Are you really pulling some elitism because you enjoy grinding?
Jesus save us.
>>
>>313254002
Nah fag, I've got half the primes but stopped when I realized I was just grinding T4 for BPs in order to grind T4 for more BPs. There's no interesting endgame and if you really think that Warframe somehow has more grind than any regular MMO then it must be the only MMO you've played.
>>
>>313254104
Godam seagulls, must have been captured and sent to some cruel animal experiment where they use speech-to-text programs and they make them yell shitpost in /v/.
>>313254252
Holy shit, a smart seagull.Still a shitposting one though.
>>313254256
Non seagull detected with actual game criticism and flaw exposing.Intersting.

Well, while you are right, it does't really stop it from being a good game overall.Mechanicaly, its quite sound, and it has adcenet ammount of content for a "beta".More than what I would ask for a free MMO-ish shooter.
>>
>>313254239
It's good, even if you don't like it.
>>
I'd say give Guild Wars 2 a try OP it's a fun game with a good community.
>>
>>313251584
Eve. You won't find the game with more active community. Forums being considered as biggest part of the gameplay than the game itself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.