[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you add or remove from fallout 4 to make it more appealing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fallout_4_new_header_12[1].jpg (55 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4_new_header_12[1].jpg
55 KB, 854x480
what would you add or remove from fallout 4 to make it more appealing?

mine would be a survival mode so i don't have to mod it in later. water, food, slower to heal, need sleep, fewer but more powerful dragons, more diseases that require attention instead of clicking a shrine
>>
>>313219285
>what would you add or remove from fallout 4 to make it more appealing?

Remove the voiced protagonist, enhance the dialogue wheel into a dialogue list reminiscent of the shit you'd see in Fallout 2 or (if we need to compromise) 3/NV.

I'd also remove the shitty base building mechanic and make the protagonist a vessel for the plot, rather than the crux of the plot.
>>
I would mod the install so that it'd automatically uninstall the game after having just installed the game, to save me some trouble
>>
>Prologue quest option to allow you to choose whether your characters starts in a vault or not
>SPECIAL have a greater effect on what you can/can't do in the world
>Armor can be segmented, not simply modifying the appearance
>Hardcore mode opens a new level of the survival skill/perks
>>
>>313219285
>fewer but more powerful dragons, more diseases that require attention instead of clicking a shrine
kek.
>>
>>313219786
>50 hours finding mods to install and getting them all to work
>finally time to install the last one
>run game
>boots up
>quits
>uninstalls
ahh perfect
>>
>>313219285
>fallout 4
>fewer but more powerful dragons
And we need to know what happened with dwemers.
>>
>>313220538
You forgot to pay for the mods, anon.
>>
"Son, why is there a charge on my credit card for 'Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Fallout 4 Edition'?"
>>
>>313219285
Sidemissions that don't involve you going into a cave/subway to fight dragur/ghouls/bandits until you reach a fetch quest item
>>
Remove Bethesda and add a competent developer.
>>
>>313223452

honestly the subways in fo3 wouldn't annoy me like they do if bethesda had at least attempted to make them make sense

they also forgot to add union station or the amtrak line in south dc (which nobody knows about, because nobody goes to south dc)
>>
>>313223894
>not being able to navigate through the subways
Kek
>>
>>313224580

it wasn't a navigation issue, it's that they were the only way to get around DC

it's ok if beth wanted to do that, but if they really wanted to do it they should have made all the subway areas one area and flesh it out a bit more

then again, bethesda couldn't figure out how2vehicles so the metro train in broken steel is a hat on an NPC that runs. But that's old news.
>>
>>313224818
Spot on. The subway was essential to get around and yet every instance was Tunnel A: ghouls and service/maintenance rooms, Tunnel B: collapsed a few feet in. There were only 2 or 3 junctions that looked like a community had developed in the subway but were abandoned. It felt like a chore travelling through them to get from point A to B. A lot of potential missed.
>>
>>313225352

It's really sad given that they didn't do anything with DC. The actual capitol building has fucking nothing in it. Nothing lore related in it either, no notes or anything (though that's probably for the best all things considered)

Doing a metro 2033 thing would have been really easy to do, bethesda themselves even did a few half hearted attempts at it. But the whole metro ingame is just a chore instead.
>>
>>313219285
Add Obsidian

Remove Bethesda

>F3drones will defend Betheshitda
>>
I'm calling it now: abnormal super mutant or heavily-armored enclave 'boss fights' that are pretty much a rehashing of Skyrim's dragon encounters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.