[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that game you pick up and replay on an almost yearly basis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: lttp title.jpg (138 KB, 770x673) Image search: [Google]
lttp title.jpg
138 KB, 770x673
>that game you pick up and replay on an almost yearly basis but never get tired of
>it's just as fun as you remember every time and you're always satisfied with it
>it hasn't felt like its aged, its visuals still have charm, its soundtrack still sounds great, and its story still immerses you in its world(s)

what is it /v/? For me its pic related, I can't even find a flaw in it.
>>
>>313210005
Good choice bro, id say this, or super metroid for me
>>
>>313210163

Super Metroid and Mega Man X are also good ones for me too, I just don't play them as much as I end up playing LTTP.
>>
File: Mega Man X - Cover.jpg (3 MB, 2172x1484) Image search: [Google]
Mega Man X - Cover.jpg
3 MB, 2172x1484
Yearly? Try monthly.
>>
Okami
>>
I play MGS1 and majora's mask biannually.
>>
I play OoT from time to time
Still fun to pick up and play
>>
>>313210745

I should really restart that one and finish it, I got interrupted with a move and then my Wii's power supply has been acting up so I've been needing to replace it.
>>
spyro the dragon, first game I ever saw and first game I ever played and still holds its magic withme. Really great game to relax with. On xmas I play snow levels of games! like ice caves from spyro the dragon or the ice station on timesplitters 2 and metro city on twisted metal ps3.
>>
>>313210583
My nigga
>>
Every year, forever and ever. It will always be in my heart.
>>
File: 36475475875.png (131 KB, 323x308) Image search: [Google]
36475475875.png
131 KB, 323x308
This right here.

Surely the remake will be everything I dreamed and more!
>>
Super Metroid, OoT, RE4.... and Halo 3 multi-player :P
>>
File: legends1024.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
legends1024.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
Even if the controls are dated and a bit clunky, each time I get sucked into the world and everything it has to offer.
>>
>>313212357

Not to mention Tron Bonne is straight waifu material
>>
>>313212052
people still play Halo 3 MP?
>>
Pokemon Heart Gold.

Hits all the nostalgia in just the right areas while managing to keep the visuals and mechanics a little more modern.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1120x1600
>>
I still replay my old copy of Pokemon Blue every so often. Surprised the battery still works.

Also Super Mario World and SMB3. I have fond memories of SMB3 especially because the night I lost my virginity, the girl sat there and watched me marathon the whole game while we got trashed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.