[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'bout to play dude sex for the first time anything I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest.png (623 KB, 600x745) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
623 KB, 600x745
'bout to play dude sex for the first time

anything I should know before starting up?
any mods worth getting that don't change the game up too much?
>>
Stick with the prod
>>
get dx10 renderer and deus exe
that's all, have fun
>>
there's a bomb
>>
Make sure you max out swimming asap
>>
>>313201841
Fucking this! It's almost impossible to do otherwise.
>>
>>313201041
Deus Exe and the DirectX10 renderer.
>>
Don't bother with mods on your first playthrough, tempting as it may be. At most, you just need Deus EXE (launcher that allows for widescreen scaling and such) and the DirectX10 renderer, but don't touch mods like Shifter/Biomod/Revision until you've played through at least once.

Play with the mindset that this is an RPG first and an FPS second. The gunplay will start off frustrating as fuck if you don't allocate your points wisely, the stealth is relatively easy to cheese, and remember that there's always another option if your current one isn't working.
>>
cool, thanks guys
>>
A bitch to get into but not as bad as Fallout 1 or 2. It's genuinely great but has some horrid flaws. I don't want to say unplayable nowadays but it's not easy.

Some game are still playable somehow, like Vampire Masquarde: Bloodlines, some are really hard: Deus Ex. And some are impossible:
/v/ will hate me for telling them the truth
>>
File: 1429884575548.gif (1 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
1429884575548.gif
1 MB, 400x170
>>313201041
Turn the gamma up by 700% in game and your monitor. Your rig will turn radioactive but at least you'll be able to play the game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.