[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGS5 Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MGSV_Game_Awards_poster.jpg (167 KB, 512x631) Image search: [Google]
MGSV_Game_Awards_poster.jpg
167 KB, 512x631
People actually think this had a satisfying story? I've played every fuckin MGS and this one was just disappointing. especially after the trailers..
>>
Is mission 46 the last mission of the game? Fuck doing all those extreme and other bullshit missions I already did in chapter 1.
>>
>>313193325
yeah, it is. You can do sideops or something instead until it unlocks, you don't have to do the extreme/other modifier missions
>>
>>313193472
I guess I beat the game. I don't care enough to get all those Paz images so meh.
>>
>>313193202
Most people DO NOT think it's satisfying. Most people just think the gameplay is stellar which I personally disagree with.

The game feels half baked gameplay and story wise to me. Only the production values really seem to stand out though Arkham Knight also looks really really good.
>>
>>313193601
That's one of the few good side stories tho
>>
>>313193854
i hope you're not confusing objectives with gameplay
>>
>>313193202
At least it wasn't MGS4
>>
>>313194273
Gameplay was pretty good, it's just there could have been more to it. Even some amped up mechs for bosses would've been satisfying with the controls and systems in place.
>>
If you over think into some mgs2 metanarritive about the legend that the fanfare created being better than the real thing then the ending than it is tolerable even good. Even the chapter 1 ending was ok if it wasn't the end of the game. But chapter 2 is missing everything from the quarantine zone to the end and it hurts to have this phantom pain.
>>
>>313194386
That's the best one tbh
>>
File: MGS V Box.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
MGS V Box.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>313193202
the story ended with MGS4 . all i wanted was gameplay and that was what i love about it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.