[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think these guys will make good vidya after Islam dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sa.png (90 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
90 KB, 1600x1067
Do you think these guys will make good vidya after Islam dies?
>>
>Islam
>ever dying

lol
>>
Don't they already make some video games?
>>
>>313186906
the fact that you are browsing 4chan is haram and a symptom of the decadence of Islam.
Enjoy being fucked by Demons in hell
>>
>>313187032
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta? Or do I not get the topic of the thread?
For me it's the only game where I had the same kind of fun as I do laughing at bad movies. It's pretty amazing but it's hard to justify paying money for it.
>>
>>313186906
How can it not if they're all moving to Europe?

Who the fuck even lives there anymore?
>>
>>313187160
i won't
>>
>>313187160
I'll just negotiate with the demons. They like macca right?
>>
File: Syria Situation.png (227 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
Syria Situation.png
227 KB, 960x686
>>313186687

>Islam dies

Islam is not inherently a bad thing it's just these wahhabi fundamentalist fucks brainwash youth in normal countries into their shitty sect.

Islam doesn't need to die it needs to too evolve like Christianity did, but these assholes won't let it.
>>
>>313188116
>evolve like christianity did
you mean interfere with law, education, science and charity; holding them back many years?
>>
>>313188224
are you trying to imply that dark ages christianity and modern christianity are the same thing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.