[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP hidden gems thread? I'm mostly looking for stuff I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: cladunx2.jpg (166 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
cladunx2.jpg
166 KB, 300x424
PSP hidden gems thread? I'm mostly looking for stuff I can emulate easily.
>>
>>313185024
Alright OP I will bait your epic bite.

I just googled it, it looks like shit but the gameplay screen looked weird enough for me ot make a post to you to ask you what is the game like.

Go ahead, you have 5 minutes. Sell me on this meme game.
>>
File: 93.png (1 MB, 1042x586) Image search: [Google]
93.png
1 MB, 1042x586
>>313185024
Popolocrois (1 and 2 remake) isn't that bad, but I'm still prefer the original one.
>>
>>313185024
>Emulating a PC game
>>
>>313185652
>never heard of it
>meme game
You're filth.
>>
>>313186869
It's shit on pc. Nisa can't port to pc to save their lives.
>>
>>313185652
You're interested in Cladun?
Well, it's a surprisingly big game, fairly complicated as well.
While the sprites look dated, it's intentional, it's also a fair price to pay due to just about everything being customizable. You can literally make your own character from pixels, your weapons, and even your own bullets and arrows. You can make your own music too, but honestly I have no idea how anyone does it.
Speaking of music, the OST is something else. It has a regular arranged version, that can be switched to classic 8-Bit at will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kqAORitw0
As for the gameplay, it's a real time dungeon crawler, which really mixes it up since you can easily run away from things stronger than you as opposed to slowly crawling away would this be turn based. There are around 12 classes, all of which play completely differently. This game is made by the people at Nippon Ichi, I don't know if you know of them, but they pride themselves in you being able to pour hours and hours into their games, the level cap is 9999 and the stat cap even higher.
I played about ~150 hours and couldn't beat the true last boss, it's a really tough run.
I really reccomend it, it's a really great time. The only reason I'm not playing it now is because I lost my save data.

The worst thing about this game is definitely no multiplayer since it seems like the perfect game for it.
>>
>>313185652
You like dungeons, you like Pixels? You like chibi Art, you like Zelda and ys? If any you answer yes two time go ahead and play it
>>
>>313187203
>You like dungeons
Yes
>you like Pixels? You like chibi Art, you like Zelda
No. But I can deal with pixels.
> and ys?
Yes.

> If any you answer yes two time go ahead and play it
Let's see, there is 2 yes so I guess I should pirate it. Thanks /v/

>>313187197
OP, I really didn't expect such detailed information. Sounds great, thanks bro. You are da best.

Good speed to your thread.
>>
>>313185024
Any of the shmups like parodious collection are great, but star solider in the go was ass
>>
Jeanne d'Arc. Zettai Hero Project. Guilty Gear Judgement. Pangya.
>>
>>313187498
No problem, enjoy yourself, if you ever get bored doing dungeons you can burn hours in the character creator, or just look up some ones to download, though I have no idea how it would work on an emultion since I have a digital copy.
It's also on steam, but according to the thread, NISA made it suck?
>>
Here a little list with some gems that are not offen talked about

Lord of the Rings: Tactics
Shadow of Destiny
Outrun2006
Steambot Chronicles
Snoopy Red Baron (if you like ace combat and who doesn't)
WTF
Harvey Birdman (you like Ace attourney?)
And my personal favourite Gladiator begins
>>
File: Thumb.png (219 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
Thumb.png
219 KB, 704x480
>>313188176
>Pangya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWY924v_nk

Of all PSP games I'd been dying to play, that was the one that made me cave and sold the console. Probably spent more time playing dress up as golfing, but I regret nothing.
>>
File: 1266442736064.png (65 KB, 372x375) Image search: [Google]
1266442736064.png
65 KB, 372x375
>>313188559
oh shit theres Steambot Chronicles for PSP?
I've been trying to play it on PS2 forever but PS2 emulators are garbage
>>
>>313190093
Yes (but its a spin off)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.