[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guild is not raiding tonight. Too many offline.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: `.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
`.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
Guild is not raiding tonight. Too many offline.
>>
You say that like your guild was going to spontaneously raid on a whim. Shouldn't you schedule that shit
>>
File: jadecocoon.jpg (105 KB, 993x943) Image search: [Google]
jadecocoon.jpg
105 KB, 993x943
>>313177021
>like playing MMOs
>never get a party going for those big raids
>just stick to levelling and hoping I can take on the next big quest
>solo is my name, solo is my game
>>
>>313177021
maybe you should kill yourself frogposter
>>
>>313177173
When guild is dying, at some point there isnt enough players on sheduled hours anymore
>>
>>313177256

If you don't show off gaming is boring. It's only good for stories. e.g. adventure games.
>>
File: 1418059187574.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418059187574.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>guild is dead
>only me and maybe one or two other people on at any time
>out of 700
>don't want to leave because of all the fun I had that one time I joined the raid
>it'll never happen again
>can't let go
>look at all the old names and notes
>90% of them last online years ago
>gone forever
>>
>>313177857
so take the last members and start a new guild? rise from the ashes, anon
>>
>>313177021
>not solo bossing at an elite level
Wow
>>
File: 151984651623.jpg (31 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
151984651623.jpg
31 KB, 600x375
>>313177857
Its been over a year, the guild is clearly dead, and you can't leave because of how much fun you had that ONE time? Dude get out there and find another guild. Wallowing in your own shit and wishing for old times to come back is gonna get you a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>313178178
>and you can't leave
But I did, I'm unsubbed and there's nothing to go back for
>>
>>313177021
>2005-6
>Molten Core scheduled for 6am
>58 people congregating in ordered lines
>typically we base participation on flask farming
>everyone has flasks
>forced to use DKP to get raid slots on class overflows
>everyone had been online since 9am getting ready, farming, doing open world pvp

>Oct 2015
>Small hidden facebook group of 12 guys is all that is left
>guild has died and been reborn 4 (IV) times
>you will never have that experience again because of raid and dungeon finder
>>
>tfw schizoid who was always alone but one day this girl started talking to me and I joined her girl
>shes married and had kids but I still felt an odd unrequited-like for her though I never tried shit
>we had a blast, they're all her IRL friends and they enjoyed having me around because I was an exceptional player
>she got lupus, her husband used to log in once and a while and we'd bullshit
>eventually everyone quits
>defeated I leave guild, park my warrior in a grave and haven't played since

It's a complicated sort of feel. I guess it's nice to be a part of something.
>>
>>313178710
My buddy married the warlock class captain, who had just divorced the rogue class captain. They had a baby, then she went back home and fucked her ex. Then he divorced her.

Moral of the story: dont fuck vidya girls.
>>
File: 1428449937596.jpg (26 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1428449937596.jpg
26 KB, 479x358
>>313178419
So instead of seeking out another, potentially more enjoyable experience in the game, you quit?!
>>
>>313179231
Yeah, WoD blows
>>
>>313178876
I've a shit load of those stories, I remember this guildwrecking fat-cunt in TBC who literally fucked an officer IRL and ripped him from his guild, and he followed her like a neutered dog.

I've had guildmasters literally die, I've played with 60+ year old women, I remember a married tauren dude named "bigmeat" flirting with a 14 year old girl who sent him pics..I remember my ornery co-GM undead priest named Mandu and we'd make jokes about how steamed he was

I remember tanking heroincs BC having just discovered weed, goofing off with gothic chicks and farming karazhan.

Memories are best left as they are.
>>
>>313179367
One of our mages fucked 7 of the guys in my guild. She literally flew to them and fucked them. She acknowledged it, as did they.

Another of our officers would always have his kids crying, begging for food in the background. "Daddy PLEASE IM SO HUNGRY". And he would yell at them to be quiet. He refused to go to press-to-talk.
>>
File: sadfrogdotjaypeegee.jpg (14 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogdotjaypeegee.jpg
14 KB, 232x217
>ask a question in guild chat
>no one responds to me whatsoever
>they just continue their casual chat like as my question bumps up out of the chat box
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.