[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>study IT >see picrelated nerds daily why is this even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nintentoddler.png (16 KB, 551x547) Image search: [Google]
nintentoddler.png
16 KB, 551x547
>study IT
>see picrelated nerds daily
why is this even allowed?
these fags do not realize they look cringe worthy as fuck?
>>
>studying IT
>not expecting these people
>>
>>313176582

This.

OP is probably one of those newschoolers who actually thinks IT is more business than technology.
>>
What kind of job can I get with a computer science degree?
>>
>>313176429
That actually does resemble all three guys I had class with, except they were Mexican, listened to Commander, one of them worked with horses, another thought humans were created by alien lizard people, and the last one had the biggest boner for pokemon.
>>
It's the same in Engineering, about 1/4 of the people I can actually stand talking to for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>313178968
like literally a boner for pokemon or do you mean he just really liked pokemon?
>>
>>313177935
60k a year white collar job that will make you hate yourself and blow your brains out before you're 45.
>>
>>313176429
>Metal
>Star of david
>>
File: 1444854330557.jpg (282 KB, 1191x1192) Image search: [Google]
1444854330557.jpg
282 KB, 1191x1192
>>313178983
>engineers on 4chan
why are they cool irl but fucking unbearable on 4chan?
>>
>>313179125
Had all the games up to gen 5, even bought omega ruby without actually having a 3ds, and constantly looked up pokemon information during class.
So he just really likes pokemon.
>>
File: satanist star.jpg (73 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
satanist star.jpg
73 KB, 540x628
>>313179201
>>
OP, it's called CS, not IT.
>>
File: 1439392363530.png (136 KB, 1145x757) Image search: [Google]
1439392363530.png
136 KB, 1145x757
>>
Because you don't matter, none of us do. I saw a dude in a TV show just the other day who looked almost exactly like me, realized he was in the same generic life position as me, then realized whoa, we really don't matter except to the circle of people immediately around us. I'm basically that fucking dude and I couldn't even remember him 5 seconds later the first time I saw him. The only way you matter more than that is if you make a "significant" contribution to society OR know how to market yourself correctly.

With all this said, it may be that these guys just don't give a fuck how they look. You gotta remember that you're just a random ass nigga. This is a freeing thought though, because since no one really gives a fuck, you can have more fun.
>>
>come to /v/
>see off-topic /soc/ threads daily
why is this even allowed?
these fags do not realize they are autistic as fuck?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.