[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get a Halo 5 spoiler thread going.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: halo.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
halo.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Let's get a Halo 5 spoiler thread going.
>>
Early in the game, Locke kills Jul Mdama.
>>
Cortana (or what appears to be) messaged chief directly. Chief basically said he's going to Meridian alone. Blue Team are total bros and are tagging along because as Fred puts it "They can't court marial all of us."

Mission 3 has Osiris going down to Meridian via orbiter space elevator.
>>
pls spoil me
>>
File: 1443473476553.jpg (509 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1443473476553.jpg
509 KB, 2560x1440
>>313175426

Vale gets her neck broken by Kelly's thighs.
>>
Mission 1: Locke kills Jul Mdama by stabbing him in the neck.

Mission 2: Master Chief sees Cortana and a Guardian, but is apparently dreaming.
>>
They don't show master chief reuniting with blue team.
>>
>>313178912
Well he's been with them since a few hours after Halo 4. Halo 5 takes place over a year later. They've already reunited.
>>
>>313175426

They look so fucking sexy, I love the contrast
>>
>>313179226
But they don't show it.
>>
>>313175426
Can anyone decent help me with halo 2-4 legendary?
>>
>>313178912
They also didn't show the time gap between halo 1 and 2, it was in a book. What's your point?
>>
>>313179994
You didn't miss anything that important is the point
You're just going to see new Spartan IIs out of nowhere
Anything important was explained
>>
>>313180186
>out of nowhere
At the end of halo 4, chief is implied to finally get to relax and take off his armor for a bit and then do random bullshit.

It's perfectly logical that blue team was just chilling and they meet up again. There is nothing important to explain because nothing was happening at the end of 4.
>>
File: halo 5 kellylinda.jpg (68 KB, 729x693) Image search: [Google]
halo 5 kellylinda.jpg
68 KB, 729x693
>>
twitch com/ign
>>
if you pre order a physical Halo 5 do you get it early so you can preload?
>>
>>313181660
I doubt it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.