[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoom takes you and places you in the DC universe. You are tasked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: velocity.jpg (93 KB, 2880x1578) Image search: [Google]
velocity.jpg
93 KB, 2880x1578
Zoom takes you and places you in the DC universe. You are tasked to kill The Flash.

Your superpowers, weapons and abilities are based on the last videogame character you play as.

Would you be able to defeat the Flash?
>>
>>313059640
Flash runs as fast as the plot demands it. Last season he was supposed to run just at 600 mph yet he dodged a lighting bolt and so he moved at more than 100k miles per second. There are more than one scene in season one where he runs way over 100k miles per second. There is literally nothing you can do unless we are talking about Bayonetta.

Lets not forget that this season he became Flash of murder and so he doesnt give 2 shits anymore.

Frankly I can only picture cutscene Dante or Bayonetta defeating him.
>>
Zoom would never kill the Flash. Professor Zoom is a different case.

Zoom only wants to make Wally a better her-

Oh we're talking about the show, in that case continue to talk about this garbage.
>>
Atom Smasher and Sand Demon didn't die. They just got knocked out.
>>
>>>/co/
>>>reddit
>>>tumblr
>>
>>313060223
And then died.
>>
>>313060223
so they'd be permanently knocked out. flash just needs to take a second or two out of every hour or so to keep em down

that is not a victory scenario
>>
>>313059640
>RE Revelations
So yeah, I don't have any fucking superpowers, so no.
>>
Flash is still vulnerable to knives and bullets
>>
I dont know. Has sinestro ever beaten flash. Im probly screwed
>>
>>313062321

yes
>>
File: ike.jpg (138 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ike.jpg
138 KB, 1500x1500
I just need some C4 on a manual switch and I'm golden
>>
>>313063641

exactly. The last thing you want to is to get into a fight with The Flash. It's better to just booby trap him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.