[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm honestly getting quite sick of this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg.png (520 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
520 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-228auScq1g

I really wanted to like him as I enjoyed his vid on E3 this year, but the more I see of him the more he comes across as a self-important asshole.

This vid was the first that opened my eyes bullshit. I'm very anti-war and, not being an American, I hope Rand Paul wins just because I think he's the least likely candidate to interfere in the affairs of foreign nations. It's important to make this clear because I'm not making an attack on this guy's clearly liberal stance on war. He just comes across as a self-important ass tbh. Also I played that Kosovo game when it came out and it was absolutely garbage, your typical 'indie-game' that gets praised for it's ideological stance rather than gameplay.

It goes beyond that. I watched his Metal gear Solid 2 critical close-up video as I'm playing through all the Metal Gear games atm and it hit me again. He might have been purposely over the top in his delivery to mimic the style of the game in some way (which he obviously did unsuccessfully - I finished the game an hour before watching his review and I can't see any similarities), but again he comes cross s such a self-important douchebag. I'm starting to think that he must have been a social science student at uni or something, because almost every video he does he always over-explains small details that aren't important, while leaving other things unexplained which he keeps referring back to in order to make his argument seem way over our heads. His Metal Gear Solid 2 video could have been done in 10 minutes, but he stretches it out just to make his investigation into the game more grandiose and and seem more important.

On top of that, I'm becoming more and more convinced that he's completely fine with what Anita Sarkeesian is doing - and this ISN'T because he still hasn't done a Gamergate vid.

TL;DR Super Bunnyhop's vids are purposely melodramatic in order to make his analysis appear more ground-breaking than it actually is.
>>
>>313040167
>as I enjoyed his vid on E3 this year

That was actually one of his more shitty videos. Just effortless preaching to the choir with typical cynicism. It's not wrong, but there was no substance in that video.
>>
File: Super-Bunnyhop.png (385 KB, 846x384) Image search: [Google]
Super-Bunnyhop.png
385 KB, 846x384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw

That's his MSG2 vid. So sick of him tbh. He really seems like he belongs on TGWTG.
>>
nice blog m8
>>
File: 1441032260070.png (762 KB, 640x770) Image search: [Google]
1441032260070.png
762 KB, 640x770
>>313040167
>On top of that, I'm becoming more and more convinced that he's completely fine with what Anita Sarkeesian is doing - and this ISN'T because he still hasn't done a Gamergate vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNZFWR0Q8M
>>
>>313040314
>He really seems like he belongs on TGWTG.

He does have this cuck vibe unfortunately. His presentation's always been enginerd white cuck guy that sounds more knowledgeable than he actually is but his video's are still decently put together more often than not I'd say; even if they often are just summaries or compilations of miscellaneous facts related to a particular topic.
>>
>literally who?
if he upsets you so much why don't you just not watch him?
>>
>>313040448
Yes I've seen it. It doesn't really deal with it properly though.
>>
>>313040476
>cuck vibe

not really sure I agree with that. I was just talking about his style of delivery and his presentation.
>>
>>313040310
>It's not wrong
Is it not? I think complaining about companies advertising their products is a bit stupid. Calling E3 a "Big commercial" just because they're showing off trailers and promoting their games is super dumb.
>>
>>313040167
You can do it too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0FDjFBj8o&index=1

here now start a pretentious channel.
>>
>>313040310
>>313040960
OP here again. I haven't seen that video for months, and the main thing I remember him complaining about was The Last Guardian. hearing you guys describe it makes me doubt myself on that one. Also, E3 IS a "big commercial". I don't get how you can deny that. It's true that this isn't an interesting point to focus your video around, however, as it's kinda obvious from the start.
>>
>>313041829
Let me rephrase my point. How is being a "Big commercial" a negative? People want trailers, people want news on their favorite games. E3 provides that, I don't see any reason to critique the event. It's just a giant collection of trailers, should we just complain about trailers all together?
>>
>>313041829
>E3 IS a "big commercial"

Everybody knows that, its still a fun event no matter how shitty E3 every year is.
>>
>>313040960

A big commercial where press show up and act like giddy kids rather than objective observers, sure.
>>
>>313041340
>his slide at 4:12
He's an admirer of Sam Hyde I see
>>
>Watching his Mario Maker video
>"1-ups don't matter"
MAN FUCK THIS NIGGA NEVER DONE A NO SKIP RUN ON EXPERT
>>
I really like him, but OP is right: he can be full of himself sometimes. Also, his "one video per week" format is bad. That's why you have videos with him complaining about innane shit.

Also he panders here, but also attracted the attention of the mainstream media, so he can't go all out on some topics (for what i can tell).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.