[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, first time visitor from /k/ with a hardware question. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1444162321519.jpg (128 KB, 854x466) Image search: [Google]
1444162321519.jpg
128 KB, 854x466
Hey, first time visitor from /k/ with a hardware question. So I'm on the ol' X360 playing some Skyrim as my favorite controller starts giving me lip. The left stick loses sensitivity when pressed forward; even pressing fully, my guy barely walks. Is this potentially fixable and if so, how? Or am I grabbing a new one on Amazon tonight?

Picture unrelated, an Israeli Name heavy armored personnel carrier armed with a 30mm autocannon.
>>
>>313001315
Namer*
>>
File: image027.jpg (30 KB, 794x476) Image search: [Google]
image027.jpg
30 KB, 794x476
>>313001374
I will bump this with assorted militaria for an answer.

This is an Enhanced Sea Sparrow Missile, or RIM-162 ESSM. It's a naval mid-range air defense missile, designed to shoot down planes, but mostly sea-skimming anti-ship missiles, at 27 nautical miles, or 50 kilometers.
>>
>>313001315
>potentially fixable
yes but you would need to buy replacement parts and have to take the controller apart. I suggest buying a new controller.
>>
File: eurofighter-typhoon-01.jpg (276 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
eurofighter-typhoon-01.jpg
276 KB, 2000x1400
>>313001956
This is the Eurofighter Typhoon, a popular European multi-role fighter. It's suited for both air-to-air and air-to-ground missions, and is generally considered among the best of the 4.5th generation of fighter jets, populated by refinements of designs and technologies established in 4th generation designs like early F-16s, but coming short of more sophisticated 5th generation planes like the F-22 and F-35, Chinese J-20 and J-31, or Russian T-50. It is used primarily by the UK, but also with other Euro nations.
>>
>>313002290
I figured as much. Thanks for a straight answer.
>>
>>313001315
You'd have to open it up and do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHj0bMKjkw

However you need the replacement parts and so on, you're better off buying a new one instead.
>>
File: ppp.jpg (7 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
ppp.jpg
7 KB, 250x140
THIS IS PEQUOD
>>
File: SAS_2010_AH-6.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
SAS_2010_AH-6.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>313002818
DD waiting for you all excited is the best part of that game.

This is a German Puma infantry fighting vehicle. It's equipped with a 30mm automatic cannon fed by a 400 round mix of cover-defeating programmable airburst shells and armor-piercing sabot rounds, as well as Israeli Spike anti-tank missiles. It also makes use of AMAP, a common modular armor system that can provide the 31 ton vehicle an additional 12 aproximate tons of additional protection, making it as heavy as some lighter tanks. The armor defends the 3 man crew and six passengers against 30mm cannon rounds to the front and sides, 14.5mm rounds on all angles, as well as against medium-sized shaped-charges fired by man-portable antiarmor weapons.
>>
File: 7996.jpg (1 MB, 2244x1535) Image search: [Google]
7996.jpg
1 MB, 2244x1535
>>313003869
Gonna stop now.
>>
sadly it just isn't worth it to try and fix controllers op

even despite their fucking outrageous overpricing. like holy shit wireless controllers (probably not for 360) cost as much or nearly as much as a goddamn game. bullshit i tell ya
>>
You may not need a replacement part. I don't know how those things are built but I had a similar problem with my flight stick, I took it apart cleaned the insides up and put it back together and suddenly it was working fine again. Maybe take it apart and look around first?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.