[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False advertising for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (19 KB, 333x331) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
19 KB, 333x331
Why the fuck is pokemon nothing like their fucking show? It is basically rock paper scizzors. Where is the damn Pokémon game that is true to the show at?
>>
File: ye.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>Where is the damn Pokémon game that is true to the show at?
It's in arcades in Japan right now, anon.
>>
Pokken doesn't count.
>>
Because the show is garbage.
>>
is or/as even good or should I wait for the next one?
>>
game came first
show came second
>>
the anime is loosely based off of the games and for children
>>
>>312996889
OR/AS is pretty much 1:1 to Ruby and Sapphire with some quality of life improvements. None of the extras from Emerald are there, and the post-game pretty much consists of a Raquaza sidequest and the Battle Maison from X/Y.
>>
>>312996889
It is good. If you played X/Y don't bother. Basically the same game with minor upgrades.
>>
>>312996889
ORAS/XY reminded me why I can't stand this series anymore except for some spin-offs. Gonna go in completely blind for Z/Gen 7, if I don't enjoy those I'm dropping mainline Pokemon for good.
>>
>>312996640
There's Pokémon Snap and Poképark, but that's about it.
>>
>>312996640
>It is basically rock paper scizzors

In-game, yes.

PvP is more like chess.
>>
Ummm... did you not play Pokemon Yellow?
>>
>>312996889
X and Y would be a much better starting point for gen 6. Alternatively you could just get B2/W2 and enjoy the best pokemon game ever made.
>>
>>312996793
I wish the game looked like this
>>
>>313000254
My problem with it is that it's always the exact same gameplay, gets kinda boring.
>>
>>313000696
well thats what the spinoffs are for anon!
>>
>>313000124
Yeah. But a Pokémon game where you actually run around a stage and fight against the others would be god tier.
>>
File: pokemon-special-671356.jpg (189 KB, 800x1172) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-special-671356.jpg
189 KB, 800x1172
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.