[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we attracted to tomboys this much, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why are we attracted to tomboys this much, /v/?
>>
>>286043819
Think about it
They're more useful
>>
Closet homosexuals.
>>
>>286043819
I just like the bike shorts

and kung fu
>>
All the good parts of women just without all the annoying or terrible parts
>>
>>286043819
I'm not. I hate tomboys. Don't lump me in with your faggotry
>>
File: 1357020387452.jpg (22 KB, 296x266) Image search: [Google]
1357020387452.jpg
22 KB, 296x266
>>286044017
>I hate tomboys
>>
>>286044214
You heard me. Tomboys are basically a step right above dating guys. Just accept you're a faggot.
>>
>>286043819
Because my childhood friend was a tomboy.
>>
>>286043819
"we" arent attracted to anything, you fuck.

except maybe lolis.
>>
>>286043978
Except now they have all the baggage of guys
>>
Why do all the cockloving faggots on /v/ have the need to justify their homosexuality by saying that everyone in this board is like them? Come on, just accept who you are, we don't give a fuck. Just don't say who I am and it's fine
>>
>>286043819
>you will never cum deep inside a tomboy and impregnate her

feels bad man
>>
File: normopathy.jpg (123 KB, 667x232) Image search: [Google]
normopathy.jpg
123 KB, 667x232
Because /v/ is full of gays but also full of insecure normopaths who want to be as socially acceptable as possible so that nobody can look down on them or make fun of them.

Since being straight is more socially acceptable than being gay, their only option is to date a woman with the personality of a man.

Not that they'd be able to get laid even with other men, of course.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.