[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Th-thanks, Master. You're the b-best.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: rand.png (3 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
rand.png
3 KB, 240x270
Th-thanks, Master. You're the b-best.
>>
File: Rando.png (133 KB, 843x470) Image search: [Google]
Rando.png
133 KB, 843x470
Rando did nothing wrong, he was 100% right. Brad is a huge faggot.
>>
Why was his face fucked up again?
>>
>>285752761
Brad's an abusive drug addict and when Dusty messed up in training Brad lashed out at him.
I'm just speculating
>>
>>285752761
>>285752956
Finish pain mode.
>>
>>285752761
Didn't one of the bullies fuck him up?
>>
>>285753283
I've heard something that if you do pain mode and then turn around after finding buddy the first time after Walley's to avoid getting ambushed you can trigger an extra ending. Is that true?
>>
>>285753480
No.
>>
>>285752761
>>285752956
>>285753419
Buzzo sawed off Rando's face.

Brad had a sister, Lisa. Lisa died. Buzzo liked Lisa. Buzzo blamed Brad for whatever reason.

Rando was close to Brad. Buzzo attacked Brad's dojo as a child. Rando was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Buzzo sawed off Rando's face to get back at Brad.
>>
what game is this?
>>
>>285752306
what game?
>>
>>285753726
Is this all shown at the end of Pain mode? Or during Pain mode?

>>285753784
>>285753794
LISA
>>
>>285753784
>>285753794
Lisa the painful RPG.
>>
>>285753794
lisa
>>
>>285753867
No, it's all built together throughout the game through little pieces of plot you have to put together in your head. Also Dingaling confirmed it in somebody's livestream too, but that was ages after the /vg/ was aware it was Buzzo that did it to Rando.
>>
Randos men just wanted to gangrape Buddy, like everyone else.
Brad was right, Rando is naive and Buddy is a slut.
>>
>>285754030
Ah, I think I missed a lot playing through it. I also can't seem to find anywhere online that has the lore or anything.

>>285754310
Rando wanted to take care of her and try to save the human race, but his men wanted the loli pussy. Buddy is just a dumb girl filled with lies. Brad wanted to keep her safe but was willing to let everyone die for it.
>>
>>285754310
Brad was doomed to mutate from the start.

Besides Buzzo and Yado, Rando's the strongest person in Olathe.
>>
>>285754496
You probably didn't miss a lot. A lot of the backstory behind Buzzo, Brad, Yado, Rando, Lisa and so on is only hinted at and very vague.
>>
>>285754030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfggcgI_EZg

skip to 35:30, its a bonus ending
>>
>>285754619
I know about the bonus ending. I'm just saying a lot of the plot that you need to know is just vaguely hinted at throughout the game instead.

People in the old /vg/ thread already came up to the assumption Buzzo removed Rando's face ages before Pain mode released.
>>
>Sticky showed me
>>
>>285755119
>she liked it
>she actually wants to get gangraped
>wants her father to die because he keeps preventing the rape
this is pretty realistic
>>
>>285754723
Who is Buzzo? Cant play the games..
>>
>>285755593
an asshole who chops off your arms
>>
>>285755593
Buzzo's some guy that appears throughout the game that seems to hate Brad (main char) and wants to make him suffer.

that's the gist of it. If you play the game and put some of the vague backstory together you learn he's in league with the main antagonist of the entire story who's probably going to be dealt with in the sequel
>>
I didn't cut off the nipple, no girl deserves that.
>>
>>285756015

I did because the game asked "Who in the world would need this?" when you found a prosthetic nipple
>>
>>285756015
I'm pretty sure even a little girl knows that a nipple isn't worth sacrificing three people for.
>>
>>285756015
You are terrible person.
>>
>>285756015
>a nipple is more valuable than the lives of your companions
>>
what happens in the end when party members are supposed to confront you if you've killed all your party members?
>>
/vg/ guy who kept track of the backstory and lore here.

>Buzzo's working for the most power man in the world
>Marty abused Lisa
>Lisa killed herself
>Buzzo hates Brad because he liked Lisa, and blames Brad for not taking Lisa out of the household
>Buzzo's higher up is Dr. Yado
>Yado can be seen at the beginning of the game behind Brad's house
>Yado is also the trumpeter guy seen 4 times throughout the game
>the notes in the joy labs describe Yado as a madman in a polkadot shirt. Trumpeter guy is in a polkadot shirt
>At the resort the mutants worship a statue of a trumpet
>Trumpeter guy/Yado follows you throughout the game
>Buddy's dead mother can be found in the Joy Lab
>The indian dudes, notes in the Lab, Nern, and guys in the desert say stuff that hints towards Olathe (the town) being an experiment.

I really liked how the backstory/sinister plot of Yado wasn't elaborated on in this game. I'm actually serious. This wasn't Brad out to stop Yado or learn what the Flash was. This was Brad trying to get back his daughter.

>tfw this is going to tie into the sequel coming out next year because Buddy is Yado's daughter
>Buzzo wasn't killed off yet

The best part is. Rando isn't even dead yet. Keep in mind it said "He's done for' when you inspect him after the battle. When you beat Rick with the club, it also says "He's done for".
Rando's going to come back and protect Buddy in the sequel and probably going to have his true confrontation with Buzzo, who sawed off his face.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (3 KB, 103x103) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
3 KB, 103x103
>>285753726
why did brad abandon rando after buzzo cut off his face

why do your party members barely make comments about your actions

why the fuck doesnt anybody make a comment about your fucking arms missing

why all your actions meaningless in the end even though you are given choices

why was brad's dad in the middle of a fucking island in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>285757198
Brad abandoned Rando because Rando asked who Lisa was.

It's pretty clear that Brad's pretty unstable, especially at the thought of Lisa.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.