[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype as fuck. Who else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1200
Hype as fuck.

Who else?
>>
>>263234269

nobody
>>
Why?
What about this AC game seems interesting?

Sure, the multiple paths thingy could be nice, but I doubt they'll fix the core problems with the series.
>>
>>263234269
Go back to ubi soft forums.
>>
The next blunder coming up
>>
>>263234269
got bored half way through brotherhood, never seen a reason to return to AC
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 160x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 160x238
>>263235348
> got bored half way through brotherhood
>>
You won't be decapitating anybody in Assassin's Creed Unity
Nobody
>>
>>263235348
You should give Blag Flag a try. It's the best of the series.

Not that it's a great game, but it is worth playing.
>>
>>263235083
Three was shit, no two ways about it but Black Flag was fucking awesome and totally redeemed it. This looks like a great step on.

Y'all gonna get hype when it comes. Wait and see.
>>
>>263235758
Why? It looks like AC2 with different buildings. It will be the same shit as always.
>>
>>263235952
Except that AC2 was great - and still not as good as Brotherhood.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 1405551457652.jpg (25 KB, 326x426) Image search: [Google]
1405551457652.jpg
25 KB, 326x426
>>263235682
>AC4
>best of the series.
>>
>>263236154
it's ok. You can have all the shit you wanna eat, i'll be fine.
>>
http://www.reddit.com
>>
File: 1395182485216.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1395182485216.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>Ass creed
>Hyped

Yeah not after the bad taste that was left in my mouth by every AC game after 2.
>>
I dont care if you're a marketer or not. Let me stab important people. Give me a challenge. Give me history. Give me culture. And most important of all: LET ME STAB PEOPLE.

Only then will i buy the game,

Oh, also make the PC version not shit, like it is with most AC games
>>
>>263234269
>2 games a year now.

Nope, I'm done with this shit.
>>
how much money are you making for creating these threads?
>>
Screed has been stale and boring since the second game.

IV was good because of the original ship segments, but the assassin parts were still regular fare.

I do kind of want MP that isnt the typical shitty screed MP done by other devs, but not enough to make me buy unity
>>
>>263234269
>being hyped for the third asscreed in 1 year
>being hyped for asscreed at all
What the fuck? Get off /v/
>>
>>263234269
fuck unity, i'm ______hyped__ for rogue
>>
>>263238374
None. Why is everyone being so assblasted? It's literally like you think no one could ever possibly be excited about a game. And this coming on a board with three or four fucking Zelda threads going at the same time.
>>
it's the like new CoD now, but I bet CoD is more fun
>>
>>263235348
You're a trooper (Especially if you also played everything before Brotherhood). I got bored halfway through AC1 and just called it there, dropped the series until Black Flag.
I thought Black Flag was okay. Exploran', Shanties, Harpooning, Ship Combat, Treasure Hunting etc was all enjoyable, but the Story, Missions, Eagle Vision, Assassination, Stealth, Parkour etc - pretty much all the staple AssCreed mechanics was just as fucking terrible as I remember from AC1, it was hilarious to see they improved upon basically nothing after like 6 games.

Like, Fuck, even Dragon's fucking Dogma has better parkour then a game based around parkour... Just really think about that for a moment.
>>
Preordered, man, this is gonna be GOTY for sure! HYPE AS FUCK!
>>
>>263234269
I actually never played any AssCreed or Batman Arkham something...
They just are 100% casual, I mean fuck, from exploration/parcour to battle segments, everything looks so assisted it hurts.
>>
>>263238410
This really amazes me because two was good, but Brotherhood was fucking awesome. Went to shit on 3 but then 4 brought it back.

How anyone can watch the trailers for Unity or Rogue and NOT be hype is frankly staggering to me. I suspect it can only be down to all max drive edgy nonsense.
>>
>>263239669
You have bad taste, how many times do you wanna hear that?
>>
>>263234269
Isn't it just the same game as the 4 previous ones?
>>
>>263239789
> I got bored halfway through AC1 and just called it there

So then you know fuck all about the series in any way. But sure, write some more blah so you can pretend like you do.
>>
>>263235682
Isn't it just an inferior re-hash of AC3, that somehow usians didn't like because it portrayed their own country?
>>
>>263239924
Except that you have bad taste, how many times do you wanna hear that?
>>
Assassin's Creed in space when?
>>
>>263240201
If only.
>>
>>263234269
I don't know ANYBODY who;s hyped for yet another fucking AC game
>>
>>263234269
a lil bit
>>
>>263234269
>Hyped for Ubishit lies
Lol no.
>>
>>263240012
Then pray, tell me what improves over the second half of the game? Because I'm pretty sure I experienced just about every mechanic the game had to offer by that point, and absolutely none of it interested me.

Going into Black Flag, next to nothing had improved. Melee Combat was still counter based and clunky as fuck, Eagle Vision still existed and was retarded, Assassinations still felt completely uninteresting and just some kind of chase + Press X to kill, Story was just as terribly written, Missions were all just "Follow X" "Eavesdrop on X" etc, and shitloads of redundant collecting.

Sure, many people say AC2 improved on AC1 a lot, but if Black Flag still included all the shitty AssCreed mechanics I hated in the first game, I doubt AC2 actually did anything that would have helped me enjoy the game.
>>
>>263234269
Absoluetly not.
AssCreed can fucking die for all I care.
>>
>>263240415
> I don't know anybody

ftfy
>>
File: drive_gosling300.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
drive_gosling300.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
>Being hyped for anything ubisoft
>Being hyped for anything triple a
>Using the word "hype"

Eat shit. Get fucked. I hope you get raped by niggers and get ebola. Fuck you.
>>
>>263240596
AC3 actually had an interesting plot and the mechanics didn't feel as shallow since they were well integrated into the setting.
It was poorly received. People wanted more of a sandbox.
>>
>>263240884
Kinda hyped about dat assblast doe.
>>
I wish that Ubisoft would give me the option of buying the competitive MP separately. It is the only thing I enjoy in the game, but by the time the game hits the 'right price' the MP is dead.
>>
File: 1404487370223.jpg (49 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1404487370223.jpg
49 KB, 500x312
>>263236470
The Ezio trilogy and Black Flag are my favourites. Rogue looks like Black Flag 2.0 from the templar's point of view so I imagine I'll get a kick out of it even if its more of the same.

Unity looks closest to II being that its France (closest thing to Italian Renaissance I guess) but I'm just gonna have to hold off until the PC version, I guess. I love me some Creed but I'm not buying a 'next-gen' console for one game. From what I've seen so far it looks decent, not really crazy about the co-op thing and probably won't even touch it (have yet to play any AC game's multiplayer)
>>
>>263240884
I get hyped for the Rayman games, they're the only good things Ubisoft ever put out nowadays.
>>
>>263240087
No.
IMO, AC3 was the weakest in the series, and Blag Flag is the best.
>>
>>263241734
It's sad some people have such shitty taste.
>>
>>263242087
And what's your best and worst in the series?
>>
>>263242187
Best was AC2, worst was Black Flag;
>>
File: 1402472986086.jpg (207 KB, 680x473) Image search: [Google]
1402472986086.jpg
207 KB, 680x473
>>263242087
>>
>>263242187
He doesn't have one. He just wants to be an edgy faggot screaming about muh screed, muh oobisoft, muh nah whilst knowing actually fuck all about any of it.
>>
I'm pretty hype anon don't feel alone.
>>
>>263242301
Since it's a big franchise, if enough people like the weaker episodes then it means that the future episodes with be shit, too.
>>
>>263242279
>Worst was Black Flag
You prefer AC3 over sailing ships and a half-decent main character?
>>
>>263242479
AC3 also had sailing ships, and even that aspect was also better.
The character had much more backstory, development and personality too.
>>
>>263234269

>ass creed
>hype

I want the underage to leave
>>
>>263242279
Welp, we're gonna have to agree to disagree.
AC2 was a big step up from AC1, but Black Flag was more fun.
Combat wasn't as easy (still not hard), there was more variety in the gameplay, you actually felt like you'd gained something when you got money (yeah, there was still that dumb mansion, but the ship made up for it), the characters were more interesting...

Like I said, Blag Flag isn't a great game. But it's the best the AC series has been.
>>
>>263242443
That would only be true if, bar 3, any of them were weak, though.
>>
>>263235083
I don't know man, from the trailers there's just something about the way they constructed Paris and their new approach on the missions that kinda peaks my interest
>>
>>263242570
>The character had so much more backstory, development and personality too

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but did we play the same fucking game? AC4's protag isn't spectacular, but it's a step up from AC3's. His backstory is extremely generic (half breed who'll help both sides! Mother dying to give him motivation! Darth Vader father!), and he has zero personality.

Every single character in the homestead that Connor helps has more character than him, and it's emphasized particularly by the voice actor's monotone. His only character development is 'WHERE IS CHARLES LEE?'
>>
>>263242741
Black Flag was exactly the same gameplay as AC3, except there was no backstory to support it, and the various expanses of lush terrain were replaced by water expanses that are just tedious to navigate.
>>
>>263243287
AC4 doesn't have a protagonist, it's just a gary stu pirate that kids can easily self-insert into.
Connor did have a lot of character. I actually remember his story. Of course it's still a video game, don't except novel-level storytelling.
>>
>>263243576
> tedious to navigate

You obviously haven't played it. There's plenty to do on the water. Once your ship's tooled up, you can have hours of fun plundering. And that's not counting the underwater or side island missions, either.
>>
>>263243792
We're just going to have to disagree there. Connor just felt to me extremely dull, and his monotone didn't help. I don't expect novel-level storytelling, but I do expect characters to be at least remotely entertaining if they're going to be front and centre during the hours of in-game cutscenes we sit through.
>>
>>263242758
Co-op looks really awesome too.
>>
>>263244438
I have finished it, including unlocking all weapons etc. and finishing all side missions to 100%.

It's a sandbox. The problem is that there is no story.
>>
>>263243287
>>263244518
Agree with these. It's the only one in the series I gave up on once I got through the ridiculously excessive walk-in. Landscapes were dull and monotonous. The tree climbing was gay arsery compared to the buildings in the Italian series, towns looked bland as anything, character was insipid and uninteresting, story was too involved, world too limited, control functions absurd. Real fuck up of a game and you can tell they knew that and went right back to the fundamentals with BF.
>>
>>263244518
You have a problem with monotones? Maybe you just mean you have problems with having too much text in your video games?
>>
>>263244834
The tree climbing was the new element of this episode.
Would you rather they didn't bring anything new to the game?
>>
>>263244784
But that's not the point you were making. You were talking about the ship parts like all you did was navigate (and that that was tedious), and I was pointing out that wasn't the case and that there was plenty more to do on the water and with the ship generally. Plus you might not have liked it, but personally one of my favourite things to do is go back and keep refining my warehouse looting skills. One of the most under-rated side missions in a game abounding with them. In fact, one of the most mission involved games I've ever played that are consistently interesting and engaging. I remain unconvinced that you've played it at all.
>>
>>263243576
It had more story than AC3, and more likable characters.

And it was much, much more polished than AC3, making it much less tedious to go through.
>>
>>263244834
Glad that you agree with me! My only issue with BF, though, is that the sword to sword combat still has AC3's overly flashyness while having just as little challenge. Thankfully the naval combat is at least somewhat challenging and takes effort.
>>
File: 1363373576656.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1363373576656.png
107 KB, 320x287
>Inb4 dozens of threads with the same OP everyday until the game comes out
>>
Have these faggots even fixed the combat? They only seem to be simplifying things further what with the "hold x to parkour down/up". I fucking hate Ubisoft for killing a series with this much potential.
>>
>>263245178
Ok, what's the story of Black Flag?
>>
>>263244973
It just didn't work. I found it boring, the views from the buildings generally are a high-point, and it didn't have them, and it wasn't nearly as intuitive as they were making it out to be either. The excessively complex trapping shit got on my nerves too. Like I say though, I gave up on it anyway so who knows if it ever got better. All I know is after a couple of hours, I felt like I needed some sort of phd just to play the fucking thing.
>>
Me too. Seems like they're really changing the gameplay for the better and the setting is great.
Pretty pissed that the other one is PS360 only though. Black Flag already looked and played like diarrhea on last gen.
>>
This thread is bait.
>>
>>263245212
I actually prefer the ship combat on the PS3. The aligned targeting mechanism is fucking ace. Combat generally I see what you mean but I more or less never pay much attention to it in any of them and rather prefer the stealth aspects. Blowpipes are fucking great too. Looking forward to Rogue. Only thing I'm going to miss are the underwater missions.

But yeah, 3 is just an all round boring looking, unnecessarily tedious game in my experience of it.
>>
I'm gonna buy Rogue and Unity, but fuck you Ubi for releasing now both at the same time.
>>
>Hype as fuck
>Hype
>Not Hyped

Go back to school
>>
>>263235758
What did you like about flag?

I felt like the sailing was absolute shit. The controls were way to easy relative to how hard it should be to pilot a ship -- Challenging can be fun, I don't know if you've heard of Pirates Online (Essentially PoTC by disney in an mmo form) but it had REALLY good sailing because the size of your boat affected your controls heavily.
legitimate question, trying not to be hostile
>>
>>263245409
The main character is a Native American, a people that is known for living in the wild mountains and forest, climbing trees and high mountains with no fear of vertigo, living off hunting wild animals.
The story had someone with assassin's skill eventually fall in love with a Native American and give birth to a mixed breed who eventually became the main character. It was genuinely a good way to introduce a gameplay that combined elements of the classical assassin's creed gameplay of roof jumping and assassination, along with the new native american gameplay, somewhat similar yet a bit different, of hunting and climbing in the wild.

They designed new and refreshing gameplay elements and made a good backstory to support it. It was a pretty novel sequel and was very interesting for that reason.

Unfortunately, Ubisoft was too ambitious: players don't want novel experiences, they just want the same thing again and again.
By incorporating serious issues and mature themes into their storytelling, they also took a big risk, which was probably a good opportunity as for once they were dealing with recent American history, and that risk didn't pay off. Players felt alienated as it hit too close to home.
>>
I just replayed 2 and brotherhood. On the fence about whether to do Rev again.

I uninstalled 3 after 20 minutes. Don't think I'll bother with anything else.

One question: Is the forced camera in set piece climbs still a thing? Missing jumps because I couldnt move the camera was the worst fucking thing.
>>
>>263246368
Ubisoft has now understood they shouldn't try to do novel things, and are now releasing two games every year with the same engine and just re-skinned environments.
>>
>>263234269
I would probably get AC Rogue first since I loved the Naval Battles in AC:BF
>>
>>263246564
Did you enjoy 2? I couldn't after 1, I felt like the game stopped being about you being an assassin post-1, and haven't been able to play since.
>>
>>263245978
I posted a bit here >>263245791 and here >>263245170.

Lot of missions, lot of variety in them, game story was big and involved, world looked fucking awesome and although ultimately it feels quite limited once it's opened up, it still takes a lot of work to get there. Liked the character, and the new take on the assassins. Loads and loads of missions. I know I'm mentioning it again but judt to make the point. Really enjoyed the fort takedowns and getting to work out the skills for them. Overall, I think it's the most skill-refining of all of them and gives me the distint impression they do actively focus on constantly tweaking and getting it more immersive and enjoyable while upping the complexity factor (without going full retard like they did in 3). Just a really great game that I find .i can go back to over and over and always feel like I'm playing it first time.

In terms of ships, you may very well be right, but it seems to me it serves more as an extension of the character than somrthing that needs to be mastered as a point of the game in itself. I found the boarding tedious after a while so that's a drawback (now I just rather block sink and plunder to make up for booty). Targeting mechanism on the guns I really like as mentioned. Does need tooling up though but again, always enjoyable.
>>
>>263247185
The assassinations in 1 were pretty satisfying, yes. 2 improved most of the mechanics immensely, though, and still left room for planning and execution in many missions. There was also plenty of horseshit, though.
>>
File: Cackle.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Cackle.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>263234269
>tfw Assassins Creed is going to be the western version of FF in terms of being dragged out the ass
>>
>Brotherhood 3

not really
>>
>>263246368
But that's not true. One of the reasons BF is so great is that it offers a shit-ton of new experiences and skills but it just doesn't feel so fucking tedious to have to get into and enjoy. I'm glad you made the point about 'serious issues' and 'mature themes' though because thatms genuinely what it felt like: serious business for grown-ups or some shit. Games should be fun and engaging - I'm sorry if that makes me sound like someone who doesn't know you're supposed to have a degree in them or something.
>>
>>263247379
What the hell is Black Flag's story?
There is no such thing.
>>
>>263247493
FF had a great run up until X (and XII was pretty good too).
Plus it had a lot of good spin-offs. Assasin's Creed became shit instantly after 2.
>>
>>263247824
>acknowledges AC3 was serious business for grown-ups "or some shit"
>didn't like it for this reason
I'm glad we could clear up that you're a kid. 4chan is restricted to adults only.
>>
>>263248078
Yeah, you're right. Games should be 'serious' and 'mature' and that's why everyone plays them. Especially adults. For all that serious and maturity.
>>
>>263248078
>4chan is restricted to adults only.
>A joyus place where adults argue about how shit your taste is in comparison to there taste and will argue that point until the thread 404's
How long've you been here? Two days maybe?
>>
>>263235682
Enjoyed the game, but it could have used some more polish in the controls.
>>
>>263249530
I have been visiting 4chan since 2006.

It is for adults only, it's written in the disclaimer you have to agree to to get access to the board.
Of course, /v/ seems to be invaded by a lot kids nowadays who simply ignore that disclaimer.
>>
>>263236470
If it wasn't 95% tailing missions it would be the best. Playing AC2 again reminds me how slow as fuck that game (and not just because of the framerate on the PS3 version) and also how sloppy parkour was.
>>
>>263250108
Since the start of the internet kids have never cared about disclaimers.
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>263242758
Piques.
>>
>>263247841
i think black flag would of been great if it was just a pirate game and didn't have the AC name.
>>
>>263235682
>best of the series
>not that it's a great game
Well, that sure is a ringing endorsement
>>
I'd get it had Ubisoft not sided with the game journos over us.
So fuck their company they can go crash and burn.
>>
>>263234269
nice try ubishit
>>
>>
>>263234269
I'd like to say I'm "hype" but it's rather a cause of being incredibly cautious.

Missions actually about assassination? Great!

Tailing missions no longer instafail? Great!

Forcing Co-op features AND pre-orders in order to unlock in game content through the "UNITE" program? Terrible.

Getting your PR guy to speak on the behalf of the animators because "muh lack of wommyn"? That's asking for SJW pantshitting.

Can't even get 1000 NPC's on your behind the scenes video without an error saying that there's 922 NPC's too much appearing on the monitor? Why claim it's a feature?

Hell, I shouldn't even be calling the fixing of features that should have been fixed 6 years ago "great" because when ubisoft finally fixes something it usually takes 8 steps back on something else and then we get to play the half a decade waiting game for the cycle to repeat.
>>
File: 100799523.gif (898 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
100799523.gif
898 KB, 400x225
>>263234269
Pre-ordered the Guillotine Edition because I like the look of U and because I can.

Suck on my dick, poorfag scum, choke on it.
>>
>>263245323
Nah, AC fanboys aren't as autistic as Smash fanboys.
>>
>>263251354
I'm undoubtedly wealthier than you and even I'm not that much of a faggot as to pre-order shit.
>>
>>263234269
Day 1 pirate.
>>
File: this shit right here.jpg (62 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
this shit right here.jpg
62 KB, 500x642
>>263234269
>Hype

fuck off shill
>>
Everyone on /v/ with a functioning brain knows they shouldn't get hyped about releases, especially AAA garbage.
Fuck off, Ubisoft.
>>
>>263234269
Cool. It's great that you can honestly be excited for a game that has been the same for such a long time. Truly I hope you are just a dumb teenager and not some shill because no one is this fucking stupid.
>>
>>263236530

holy shit bro you're sending OP to reddit because he's discussing something popular! ur so cool :^)
>>
Man, I hype every year. Rogue is looking good too.
>>
>>263254212
I'm a 'dumb' adult. Apparently.

But you're right; it's always a good thing to be excited by things. Especially if you're considered child-like in doing so. I bet you thought you were insulting me too.
>>
And we were having such nice AssCreed threads in the last few days. Oh well.
>>
File: 1407451719077.gif (3 MB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1407451719077.gif
3 MB, 320x272
>>263254740
Your just a dumb motherfucker honestly if you are excited for AC 12 or whatever the fuck this is. Enjoy eating shit you fuckin goy.
>>
>$34 for Assasin's Creed Rehash
>$17 for Witcher 3
Fuck you, Ubisoft.
>>
>>263254993
> using michael fassbender for an implying gif on Assassins Creed

And yet here you are calling others a 'dumb motherfucker'. Enjoy staying rekt.
>>
File: 1400688487574.gif (336 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1400688487574.gif
336 KB, 200x200
>>263255393
I wasn't even the one you were responding too. You really think only one person in this thread thinks you are goy as fuck for hyping AC 15? Stay fucking delusional you mongoloid. Please kill yourself.
>>
>the game got delayed two weeks
What can they do with two extra weeks? Fuck, I hope this doesn't get delayed till next year like Watch Dogs.
>>
File: billy.jpg (21 KB, 383x329) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
21 KB, 383x329
>being hyped for Assassin's Creed 2014
>when even the first game was mediocre at best
>when all the other games didn't fix how terrible the gameplay is
>when the best parts of Black Flag were the parts completely different from the Assassin's Creed formula
>>
>>263255656
> implying I give a fuck who you are

Are you new here?

This is an anonymous imageboard, retard. If you don't identify yourself as someone else, then you yourself clearly think it's irrelevant. So I have no idea why you think I should think it is.

Stay endlessly buttblasted and sperging out though because someone else likes something you don't like. And because, once again, you got rekt.
>>
>>263255669
Watch Dogs was objectively awful though.
>>
>>263235682
Black Flag was a mediocre AssCreed game, but a fun as fuck pirate simulator.
There hasn't been a good AssCreed since AC2 and Brotherhood, so let's hope they don't fuck this one up.
>>
>>263234269
The next flop.
>>
>>263256034
Except I didn't actually get rekt at all because I wasn't the original person shitting on you you fucking mongoloid ape. Hyping a literal rehash when all the games have been shit, I mean we know you like to eat shit but don't be proud of it you monumental faggot.
>>
>>263256214
I really enjoy the assassin's part in Black Flag. The cities were not that great but clearing out a plantation without being seeing was always fun. But fuck the blowdarts, that shit was broken.
>>
>>263256280
> WAHHH MUH BUTTBLAST

But you just keep proving you are rekt though.
>>
>>263256623
Not really, honestly you seem kind of upset that everyone in the thread has called you out on being a literal goy fuck. But keep buying those yearly AC rehashes, that'll sure show us!!!! :^)
>>
>>263256682
Haha, buddy. I've been on 4chan for years. Why do you think I would get upset because people disagree with something I've said or liked?

Seriously, how new are you?

The only one freaking out and raging is quite evidently you. So yeah, you rekt mang. Big time.
>>
>>263234269
Cautiously hype because they claim it to be harder. As always, gonna pirate it before I buy it, if ever.
>>
>>263257036
Come on kiddie, I've been on 4chan since 2004, just because you have been here for 4 years doesn't mean that you don't have shit taste, or a dumb motherfucker. Honestly you are on /v/ hyping an ubisoft game. Process that for a moment, then really think about how absolutely retarded you must be to do this. Then if you really feel bad about it, kill yourself.
>>
>>263257342
But you're still not proving anything other than the fact you're freaking out because some else likes something you don't like. And yeah, that you keep getting rekt with every post.

And only newfags try to prove they aren't with dates, newfag.

Stay rekt.
>>
>>263257707
What's the difference with you trying to take a stance of superiority by saying you have been here for four years you underage fuck? I'm not mad that you like eating shit, I'm just trying to show you why you are a cancerous fuck who needs to get back to the liberal shithole that is reddit.
>>
>>263253751
>and even I'm not that much of a faggot as to pre-order shit.
Evidently you're not richer.
>>
>>263257836
Your 'insults' are boring and amteur shit tier level. What else you got, newfag of rekt?
>>
>>263234269
Nobody on /v/ gets hype for anything.
Get out.

With that being said I'll download it to check it out.
>>
>>263258509
You can't even spell amateur correctly you incessant mongoloid. You aren't even saying anything other than newfag and rekt like an underage redditor. Seriously man it makes me laugh just how pathetic the goy consumers of the video game industry are and how infantile they think. Really kill yourself.
>>
Looks like this was what the A team was working on for the last few years, since its pretty clear the last few games were the B team. I'm actually really excited. Black Flag had its problems, but Ubi had fucking surveys in the game so they could listen to our feedback. I really enjoyed it, despite hating all forms of hype and marketing. So I'm actually pretty excited, especially for the more fluid movement.
>>
They need to make mistakes in combat way more punishing.
Also they need to allow more then 1 dude to attack you
>>
Watch Dogs is already out Op
>>
>>263258608
> resorting to spelling bullshit
> being this obviously buttravaged

Says the person who inexplicably seems to have read 'four years' from nothing that said as much at all. Also, the constant repeating the same old boring insults that are quite obviously failing to have any impact whatsoever.

So obviously newfag.

So painfully rekt.

What else you got, newfag of rekt?
>>
Holy shit, get a room you two.
>>
>>263259232
I mean nothing is as embarrassing as hyping yourself up for the next installment of AC. You literally have to be a wage slave goy who doesn't even have a single though in your brain to do so. It's great, I mean anything you say doesn't really even matter because your whole argument and what you are defending makes you a mongoloid.
>>
>>263259504
> blah blah goy blah blah muh assblast blah blah mongoloid blah blah repeating blah blah repeating blah blah still butthurt blah blah repeating blah blah repeating blah imma staying rekt

Staying rekt.
>>
>>263260530
That's actually amusing you saying that I am repeating myself when your retort is literally one sentence long and includes rekt or newfag. My bad 2 words long, looks like you have nothing to say except the understanding that you are a complete moron.
>>
File: literally no one.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
literally no one.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>>263234269
>>
>>263260758
Ok, newfag. Just stay rekt.
>>
File: 1408171775020.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1408171775020.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>263261224
Keep eating that Ubisoft shit :^)

Oh and next time you can do better than repeating 2 words for 8 consecutive posts. Maybe brush up on some vocabulary but that may be a stretch considering the amount of retardation you must possess in order to hype the next AC.
>>
>>263261552
Just stop responding, you mad idiot
>>
File: 1363022632512.jpg (6 KB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
1363022632512.jpg
6 KB, 236x240
>try to create a new yearly franchise for the gen with watchdogs
>fail hard
>keep rehashing asscreed yearly
>>
>>263261763
I don't feel like it.
>>
File: Victor_Hugo.jpg (39 KB, 403x533) Image search: [Google]
Victor_Hugo.jpg
39 KB, 403x533
>>263235568
>You can't go full metal Robespierre in a game which the historical context was a guillotine galore.

feels terrible man
>>
File: 1336998464636.gif (762 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1336998464636.gif
762 KB, 300x170
>>263234269
>ass creed
>ubisoft

They are the equivelant of uwe bowl of video games.
>>
>>263235758
>Black Flag was fucking awesome and totally redeemed it

Black flag is the only asscreed i played, if thats considered redeeming something then i dont want to know what kind of turds the previous games were.

AC4 felt like a bunch of holywood ideas with a game tacked on, poorly.
>>
>>263240012
But he's right. I played all AC games, the parkour controls are shit in every last one of them and they barely changed since the original game.
>>
I only really liked AC2.

The others felt like dogshit. I actually dropped AC1 halfway through. It was so fucking dull.
>>
>>263234269
>literally getting objectively hyped for any video game in 2014
>literally hyped for an AssCreed game
>literally expressing this hype on /v/
Just fuck off. There is no reason to get hyped for any game anymore and I certainly hope you won't preorder.
>>
File: 1404061544125.gif (730 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
1404061544125.gif
730 KB, 245x206
The other one looks more interesting, and thats not saying much.
>yfw the spinoff does better than the actual sequel
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.