[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DESTINY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Destiny_Character_Art_Hunter.jpg (135 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_Character_Art_Hunter.jpg
135 KB, 683x1024
Is the hunter class the worst class? Because it feels inferior to the other classes.
>>
How can you tell the difference?
>>
>>262789037
Hunter class is great, you need to git gud son.
>>
>>262789242
in pvp everyone seems like they have better abilities like nova blast while hunter has a dumb throwing knife
>>
>>262790585

Hunter has best PVP skill in game three free kills.
>>
>>262790585
What? Hunters literally get the golden gun with 3 shots with a fucking long range.
Much better than the Titan "I'm running up to you so obviously I have my super ready" move.
>>
>>262791598
does golden gun compelty make the bladedancer subclass pointless?
>>
>>262791874
In PvP, definitely. Blade dancer if good for clearing mobs in PvE though.
>>
I see it as a boss killer class.

>Proficiency with high damage weapons
>Golden Gun
>>
is there any point to the capes?
>>
Pick something you feel comfortable with that suits your play style. I went into this game obsessing over the warlock, after about an hour i discovered it just wasn't for me.
>>
>>262794409
So you can be batman.
>>
File: 1410322549464.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1410322549464.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>262789037
THIS
I'm having fun with bladedancer though, can't wait to unlock more cloak abilities. The golden gun super is better but I don't like being forced to do precision shots to be efficient with the other subclass.
>>
>>262794409
Can you removed them?
Can you show your face instead of the headgear like in any decent MMO?
>>
Man fuck this game. I keep getting disconnected from the server. How am I ever going to complete my bounty to get 100 kills without dying if every time I reach 75 the game kicks me and I have to start all over?
>>
>>262798049
Go for another bounty then.
>>
>>262798049
not live in africa
>>
>>262798693
It was fine all of yesterday, I don't see why it's suddenly kicking me from the server.
>>
>>262789037
How are people getting to level 22 is that limited edition bonus or something?

Does it actually make you stronger?
>>
>>262800589
lvl 25 here
>>
>Destiny PVP is way more like COD than Halo because of all the ADS

Fucking so much missed potential.
>>
Titan is by far the worst. His super is extremely situational and usually only gives you a single kill while also being extremely risky. It's only real use is for a chokepoint or at a cap point, and even then a shotgun will just insta-kill you.

Hunter is best class, hence why the majority of players are hunters.
>>
>>262801317
Not to mention that warlock basically has a ranged variant of the titan's super, hence why >>262796424 is so easy
>>
>>262801161
Like anyone ADS in multi anyway, everyone's too busy running around trying to get OHK with shotguns
>>
Gunslinger>voidwalker>bladedancer>sunsinger>Striker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>defender
>>
>>262801317
i feel like i fucked up. i shouldve been a warlock/hunter like my heart desired, but i wanted to be funny and punch people all day.
>>
>>262801046
yea but how dude?

do your stats get stronger too like in crucible matches?
>>
>>262801815
Light stat ln lvl 20 armour. Its like your gear score in wow.
>>
>>262801729
so pure gunslinger

what are your stats and skills?
>>
>>262802089
ah ok

So does it make you stronger than is that why people are unstoppable in crucibles? or si there some wepons that are the besT?

so far using assault rifle nothing else seems to killl people
>>
>>262791874
>>262792014
Bladedancer has the ability to turn invisible by crouching though. Not that I've ever seen anyone else use it.
>>
>>262802443

learn to aim bro

>handcannon heads of left and right by just taking things calmly

i swear this thing is just a Resident Evil shotgun, you just aim up a little bit in the general direction of an enemy and he's dead in two shots
>>
>>262791598
this

>tfw titan has to skulk around in the shadows and wait till a couple of enemies dont see him to do his super

hunter literally gets 3 free kills. 4 if you count their throwing knife ability
>>
>>262806075
ive noticed this too. the head hitboxes in this game are gigantic. even with an assault rifle i simple aim in the general direction above their head and get precision shots most of the time
>>
Shotgun is hilariously OP
>>
>>262806768
>shotgun is op
Have you tried a sniper yet? If you've got half decent aim you're going to easily win so many fire fights
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.