[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it /v/ I unsubscribed from Game Grumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg (79 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg
79 KB, 400x220
I finally did it /v/
I unsubscribed from Game Grumps
>>
File: 1406237305897.png (231 KB, 407x595) Image search: [Google]
1406237305897.png
231 KB, 407x595
>>261094828
Did it two days ago.

For dinner I now work on my anni-maye backlog, because you can't eat while playing non-causual vidya.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>261095190
well, i still have TBFP for my daily LP shit.

I don't regret it either. Arins comment about the SJW shit just shows how much of a tool he is. It's a real shame because I like Danny & Ross. I wish they would split from them, but I guess they can't because of Maker/Polaris.
>>
>>261095596
Ross at least kinda wants to I guess.

Danny will just roll with it. If all comes tumbling down, he'll still make NSP, maybe less because he'll have to go back to his day job again.

Or he makes the right choice and goes over to Jantran with Ross.
>>
>>261094828
Took you long enough.
>>
did you watch it everyday? how the fuck can someone do that, they aren't even that funny.
>>
>>261095596
Arin made a comment about SJW? What did he say?
>>
>>261095596
What comment?
>>
Wait what did Arin do now?
>>
>>261097248
i can't play vidya while i eat, and it was nice background noise while coding.

watching it was really sort of a guilty pleasure.
>>261097280
he doesn't tweet much, just look at the last few he made where he mocks people for caring about journalistic integrity.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 367x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 367x357
>>
Sort of got back into them but only if their too distracted by fighting to actually talk.
So only the Super Mario 3D World series.
Everything else is worthless.
>>
>>261097435
He put trigger warnings on his recent game grumps videos
>>
>>261097632
Oi, ok unsubbed from that shit.
>>
>Hey have you played (game)?
>YOU MEAN DID I WATCH THE GAMEGRUMPS VIDEO? BECAUSE I WATCHED THE GAMEGRUMPS VIDEO
w-what
why do people watch these guys anyway
>>
How the hell did Dan Grumps and Steam Train become so boring in such a short period of time? It's not even good background noise, it's just annoying. DSP is somehow better to listen to in comparison, I bet he can even beat games faster than the current rate the grumps do.
>>
>>261097632
that doesn't bother me. his post about #journalismticlk and anita are the straws that broke me.

they put trigger warnings before, i don't give a fuck. that shit doesn't matter. but if those fucks stand up and voice their useless opinion on political shit, while at the same time claiming that they do not want to talk about political shit.

>>261097830
because they could be pretty funny at times
>>
>>261094828
Now subscribe to Jon Tron, where the talent went.
>>
>>261098041
I was subbed to jon before GG was even a thing. look how cool i am
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxQAGHfFoc
>>
>>261098041
his last two videos where shit thou

And Spoony did samurai zombie nation first
>>
>>261097926
>Dan Grumps

That sounds so fucking stupid. "[insert single syllable word here] Grups" always sounds retarded.
>>
>>261097051
>Ross at least kinda wants to I guess.
Of course he wants to. They can claim that he enjoys being shat on how much they want, that will destroy ANY relationship.

It's literally making fun of your friend in front of the cool kids that you want to impress (i.e. the audience)
>>
>>261098409
Dude that's the silliest

But the best one is no doubt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA
>>
>>261094828
Unsubscribed the minute that Trigger Warning shit came up.
>>
>>261098502
Dan-era Game Grumps then?

>>261098547
I have to wonder if Ross is in on the joke, or if it's actually killing him inside
>>
Puked and unsubbed after seeing this
http://youtu.be/i_WSbJ0i6Sw 1:00

If this is who Egoraptor decided to marry I have no hope left at all
>>
>>261098804
Like I said, They (and he claim) that it's all fun and games.

But apparently what is killing him more is that people don't know that he is an animator. They know him as the fucking idiot on Grumps. How could that not kill you from the inside? He made a long post not long ago (forgot where, probably reddit, saw only a screencap) where he explains it. how he sacrificed his channel and everything.
>>
>>261098910
She looks like an alien.
>>
File: leb.jpg (100 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
leb.jpg
100 KB, 555x526
>people actually watch other people play video games when they could be playing said video games themself
>they also think these retards are funny

holy shit why the fuck
>>
>>261099102
And to be honest, Dan wasn't much better in the beginning towards Ross. Just in the last few months he wasn't outright angry at anything Ross said or did.
I still consider Dan the most balanced out of the whole bunch, he doesn't throw tantrums like Arin when he loses or things don't go his way.
>>261099867
opinions, what do you find funny? I don't want to shit on your opinion, just curios
>>
>>261099867
Not to justify these people but everyone who posts on here reads about video games (or things that vaguely pertain to video games in some way) when they could be playing video games instead
>>
What happened? What happened...
>>
>>261099867
They used to be good background noise for Game Grumps when Jon was around, but GG is at it's worse when they try to have an opinion and treat it like a fact.
>>
>>261099867

I just watch in hopes they play games I also played.

>nobody entertaining will ever do a LP of WW3
>>
>>261100698
I don't want to shit on Suzy, but all of this shit has increased since they married.
All the shit they do, censoring shit, pushing stupid SJW nonsense, playing PDP-tier shit like 5 nights freddie and so on
>>
>>261094828
I unsubbed after jon left. Fuck danny, and now sjw arin just solidified why i left.
>>
Took you so long, you should have done it long before they reached a third through sonic the hedhog in like a 100 episodes.
>>
>>261099867
Why would I want to play the games myself, by myself

And yes they are funny. Its how you and your frien ds act when you play video games.
>>
>>261101279
>people request them to play 5n@F
>its pdp-tier for them to oblige their fans

>pushing SJW
They aren't pushing anything. An opinion is just that.

>censoring
What?
>>
>not just watching the sonic 06 episode with jon going LOOK AT THESE BLACKS on repeat
>not just watching the mario party series where they devolve into straight spanish maid game commentary for 2 minutes

these are the best parts nigger, game grumps just doesn't make me laugh even occasionally any more. it wasn't super funny before, but it had moments. mario 3d world is the closest they've been to funny, and its entirely down to danny being an asshole on purpose.
>>
>>261102014
Are you seriously this out of the loop?
>>
If you're looking for a replacement, I've recently gotten into ShovelWareHouse. Some dude, plays shovelware, updates every couple of days. It's pretty good.

And the best part is he's not popular yet so he hasn't been ruined by casuals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXmsG-Lw9U
>>
:-(
>>
>>261102014
i said they're playing PDP-tier shit. I don't give a shit about their fans.

Sure. But claiming that you don't give a shit about politics just to turn around and mention it for no reason every few episodes.
>make some joke about not knowing the gender of a mario enemy
>immedieatly follow up with "I'm sorry if that offended transgender people"

They censored miiverse posts that mentioned Jon and they took down videos that used their 'content'.

Fuck them and fuck you for defending them.
>>
>>261102384
I'll give it a look, thanks.
>>261102405
It's sad to see how unfunny Barry actually is. The mystery about him was the best part.
>oh look it's cliff horse it's about cliff horse cliff horse
>did i mention cliff horse
>>
It used to be about two friends chilling on a couch and playing some vidya.

Now it feels...Empty. Soulless.
>>
>>261098624
Jon always wins, baby.
>>
http://youtu.be/-Fp1J9hwoVk

If you sit through the entire thing and say it was enjoyable to watch you are officially retarded.
>>
>>261094828
SJW Sluts
>>
>>261102806
But were they really friends? It never really felt like that. It always felt like a business relationship to me.
They didn't know each other before Grumps, they were just fans of each other. Now Jon is still a fan of Arin, but Arin does everything to not bring him up.
>>261102989
I won't even watch it because Barry+Suzy+Arin

The worst fucking combo.
>>
You're still likely to make bad decisions in the future, please leave.
>>
>>261102989
>load it up thinking "I watched fucking Foam.wmv, I can do this shit"
>that woman, whoever it is, starts talking
Nope. Can't do it. Nope.
>>
>>261102384
>22 views
Fuck off
>>
>>261103354
>22 views
>uploaded today
>"He's not popular yet"

No shit?
>>
>>261102764
At first I thought it was part of the joke that Barry is a quiet awkward guy despite being the man behind the curtain, but then I actually realized that's actually who he was.
>>
>>.261103495
>Several month old video
>200 views
No one wants to watch your videos
>>
I don't get why /v/ is so hostile to people posting their videos here. I mean, I understand that obviously, if it was just left unchecked then everybody would do it and it'd just be constant spamming and shilling all the time, but that's not what I mean.

I mean when you have a thread about LPers, or Youtube people in general, what's the problem if someone who posts here posts one of their videos?

Genuine question. Open to getting asshole ripped apart.
>>
File: bane.jpg (23 KB, 306x345) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
23 KB, 306x345
>>261103874
>linking posts manually
>>
>>261094828
BEST REMIX COMING THROUGH
ALL OTHER REMIXES ARE SHIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ALmZ5pUL0
>>
>>261102384
Stop advertising your own shitty channel.
>>
>>261103874
>2 months
>one video has 4000+ views
Not that guy but do you think people just start a youtube channel and get 10k viewers in an hour?
>>
>>261102384
Its clearly you
>>
>>261099458
Fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>261104718
Nah. I do have a channel, though. But I'm not posting it
>>
>>261104338
>wahhhh, everyones being mean to me because I'm being an attention whore and advertising my own videos! :(
>>
>>261104984
debunked already, you don't know what FAS is.
>>
>>261099867
>people actually watch tv instead of actually making their own tv show
>>
>>261105197
she still looks retarded
>>
File: GloriousHighDefinition.jpg (615 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
GloriousHighDefinition.jpg
615 KB, 1536x2048
>>261098910
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFC7Aie1t_g
>>
I did it two week ago, and now they are putting trigger warning in their video, look like I jumped the ship in the right time.
>>
>>261099867
I watch LPs while I play
>>
>>261105113
Yeah man, why can't they just stick to kicking up Social Justice e-drama like the deserving ecelebs?
>>
>>261104632
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ALmZ5pUL0
yeah, no faggot.
this is the best remix - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA
>>
>>261102989
Suzy just doesn't mash well with the other guys, her voice is incredibly annoying and she's not funny at all.
>>
>>261102384
>decide to give it a look
>intro
>references IGN God Hand review

Could be good, could be pandering shit. Too soon to tell, but the presentation looks alright
>>
I haven't watched GG in the past week or so.
Looks like it's time.
GG, GG. GG.
Still subscribed to NSP & Egoraptor.
Who even considered subbing the Mortim3r bullshit?
>>
>>261105625
It's good but you can't beat the classics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4m5mr41g4c
>>
>>261105535
this nigga mad he got called out
>>
>>261105356
ayy lmao
Whats with threads randomly 404ing?
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.