[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to go do something. This is the guy who is/was friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg (58 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg
58 KB, 620x349
Had to go do something. This is the guy who is/was friends with Jon and Arin and i'm here again to answer questions about whatever you want Grumps related.
I'll start off again by saying I know most of the grumps except I don't really know Barry. Base you questions on that.
>>
is this whole "im an anon who knows them personally" AMA a new meme
>>
I'm the homeless that lives out on the street near Arins house, I know the truth, AMA.
>>
is you gay
>>
>>259477662
Who the fuck are you to Arin? How do you "know" him?
>>
How many dicks can you manage to get in your mouth at once?
>>
What's Danny like in person?
>>
>>259478621
His misstress
>>
>I farted while watching game grumps which led to the truth AMA

These are just annoying, every time they say just wait till "shit hits the fan and you'll know who I am." Will it? Will it ever hit the fan?
>>
>>259478621
I met Arin through one of his other NG friends, we became really, really great friends for a while. I met Jon through Arin.
>>259478684
Really, really nice. He goes with everything and is just generally chill.
>>259478942
It will hit the fan, I can tell you that. I hate saying it like that because i sound like "im super spy 007 lol xD cnat know my identitdy"
I'm not exactly "big" on the internet, so telling you would be a waste of your time, and would cause trouble with everyone who I mention.
>>
>>259479267
You're a faggot, nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>259479267
Who are the NG friends? What's your NG account?
>>
>>259477662
What's the truth behind Jon's exit?
>>
Remember to sage and report
>>
>>259477662
Fuck it, Ill ask what everyone wants to ask

What happened between Arin and Jon
>>
>>259477662
Why do they wear the grump?
>>
This isn't video games. Fuck off back to Reddit
>>
dude your thread is over here
>>259468184
use the catalog
>>
>>259479495
Again, i'm not gonna say. That would be stupid, as Arin still browses NG a bit, and even /v/.

>>259479874
>>259479775
Answered it before, but basically, Jon and Arin would have little drops in their friendship, as in periods where they would hate each other.
Well, Arin told Jon they were doing Steam Train. (Not pitched, just said "Jon, we're doing this."
Basically, Jon got angry that a) Arin didn't consult Jon at all, and b) Already told Ross and Dan they would pick up their show without any sort of "I'll get back to you on it" or anything. It was just "You're doing Steam Train on our channel, and Jon you're gonna deal with it."
Jon was sick of the dishonesty, Arin bossing him around and Arin being a dick. Jon just accepted it because Arin would remind him "IM EGORAPTOR" Jon didn't see him as "Arin Hanson" He saw him as "Egoraptor", one of his heroes.
>>
Is Jon naturally funny?
Who is more funny in an unscripted environment?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdwKBBBWh0
>>
proof or gtfo

literally go on any chat service at all and take a screenshot of anyone relevant. you can even block out your name!

Do this or stop posting.
>>
Who's deadgrump and what's its story?
>>
>>259481193
Jon, for sure. I've always liked Jon more. He was always cheerful and never had to put anyone down to be funny. We used to have this thing where we would go to lunch and just vent about, whatever, and he would always make me feel better and I would always wish I could return the favor to him by cheering him up, but he was/is rarely sad and when he was he never affected other people with it.

Arin, however, is funny in the way that you laugh at because it's so stupid. Even before Steam Train, he'd pick on Ross for something like "you seriously look like you have downs right now" and Ross would just laugh awkwardly.

I should also mention Ross has considered leaving a lot. Like I said in the last thread, Arin forced him into it by saying stuff like "dude ive been so good for your career in the past if you say no you'd really be breaking my trust" and making him feel guilty, etc;.
>>
>>259481162
>Again, i'm not gonna say. That would be stupid, as Arin still browses NG a bit, and even /v/.
ahahahahaha you faggot
>>
>>259481905
Jon just seems like a really wholesome guy and Arin a bit of a dick. Jon is probably better off doing his own stuff.
>>
>>259481162

I believe this. It's really just two different personalities that have a hard time meshing, eventually splitting. Sad, but sensible, and it's not a dramatic thing.
Any dramatic stuff is a result of Arin still having a show to run and wanting to keep things out of the public eye.
>>
>>259478034

Yes. Everyone on /v/ has a fucked up fantasy with hanging out with these guys. It's pathetic.
>>
you ever met Oney or Stamper?

they seem bro as fuck
>>
>>259482172
>Any dramatic stuff is a result of Arin still having a show to run and wanting to keep things out of the public eye.
It's half this, but most of the "drama" you've seen lately is literally Jon purposely leaking stuff , but being subtle about it so no one looks back and blames him for it, as he's under a shit ton of contract.
>>259482093
I don't think he's a dick, he just puts himself above people, a lot.
>>259482648
Yeaah, me, Oney and Stamper are pretty close. Oney is just a really nice guy, and Stamper is just honest which is amazing. He also disagrees with the "business" shit Arin does, and only went on Table Flip because he was just starting a new series and wanted to get as much exposure before he released his big bang load.
>>
>>259481905
>We used to have this thing where we would go to lunch and just vent about, whatever
How come posting how you know them would get you in trouble with them but posting personal experiences like this is fine? What, did he go to lunch and vent with like 20 other dudes on a daily basis?
>>
>>259481905
ego seems like a dick but I really can't see him saying shit like that to people. His humor is kinda... family guy ish. It's bad, but it doesn't seem mean spirited. That is unless his on screen persona is completely different than his off screen.(In which case I wouldn't be surprised)
>>
>>259477662
You're an idiot. When you make a thread where our ability to know which posts are yours, you need to trip. This is more or less the only time someone should trip and you fucked it up.
>>
>>259482856
Actual friend of Arin or not, I think you're right. Arin does seem like a nice dude, just has a superiority complex.
As if he was too cool for school.
>>
>>259482430
Including you?

That's pretty pathetic, dude
>>
>>259482856
What about psychicpebbles?

If so, is his voice that hilarious in person?
>>
I'm amazed no one has pieced together what really happened.

Over the course of JonGrumps, Arin's condition and attitude worsened due to factors caused by Suzy. However, it was never relationship-related. Suzy is literally an alien, hence her disgusting appearance. She fed Arin horrible alien food that manifested a mutation inside of him in the form of multiple chins, which are actually sentient tumors that now have full control over his body, hence his 180 in character over time. The streak in his hair is another piece of alien technology meant to suppress any tinfoil hat that would, well, foil Suzy's plans.

Jon is the only one on the crew that knows the full story and once he found out he was removed from the picture forcefully. Dan's too inattentive to notice what's going on and Ross is too beta to press on the matter. Barry has a feeling something is up, but he had to cut contact with Jon to keep up appearances and never got the full story from him either. He's our last hope.
>>
>>259482856
>I don't think he's a dick, he just acts like a dick

Ok?
>>
File: Laughing at faggots.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
Laughing at faggots.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>259483051
>Too cool for school.
>Arin dropped out of high school.
>>
>>259477662
>no tripcode
You stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1331162461209.png (305 KB, 553x484) Image search: [Google]
1331162461209.png
305 KB, 553x484
>>259483247
This is some pyramidal-tier truth.
>>
File: 1407446903439.jpg (46 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1407446903439.jpg
46 KB, 420x500
>>259483247
>>
oney grumps:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9AwcrmyGs
>>
>>259477662
What are they position on this whole Zoe Quinn fiasco? Why aren't they helping? I saw Arin's tweet about this and it really got me down, I always had the impression that he was a smart guy and was better than this, that he'd know better than covering up all of this crap in the industry.
>>
>>259483324
I meant he thought he himself was too cool for school, supporting my superiority complex argument, kike.
>>
>>259483051
>Superiority complex
>Capable of being a nice dude
>>
File: 1408730282393.jpg (903 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1408730282393.jpg
903 KB, 1000x749
Why does Arin insult everybody he ever does a let's play with, it was kind of funny with Jon as he knew how to laugh it off but Danny just sort of pretends nothing happened and I find it fucking weird.

>yeah i really think this game has good phy-
>play the fucking game you piece of worthless shit jesus christ
>silence
>...yeah the soft body physics in this...

it's like watching a beaten housewife
>>
>>259483939
I still thought it was perfect.
>>
>>259482864

people can go to lunch with a shitload of different people. i would imagine in a setting like this especially
>>
>>259477662
>no trip

YOU FOOL
>>
>>259482864
No. Jon vented with a lot of people, especially about Arin. He was always just open about stuff.
>>259482921
You just have to live with him. He's always saying something that hurts someone's feelings, but usually picks up on it quick and almost always makes up for it, though. He's still really really nice, just not as open as Jon is.
>>259483224
Yup, that's how he talks, and always has, more or less. I'll admit sometimes it's exaggerated, but his voice in his update video is his normal speaking voice. Pebbles is fuckin' nice as shit. Again, like Stamper, he's really honest about shit, which I like. Also, he'll become friends with just about anybody, you could just walk up to him and go "hey whats up" and he'd see you as a possible friend.
>>259483051
I don't know what it is, but it might be that everyone just's kinda treated him good all his life, and I can't think of one time he took a critique from me or Jon good. He thinks everything he does is perfect, and whenever I, Jon, Oney, or any of his other friends would critique or give tips on him for something, he would always say something like "I know what i'm doing, alright?"
>>259483806
It started as just Arin taking her side, but then he forced everyone else the same ideal.
>>259483941
It really only shows up when he's doing something competitive, but sometimes it's just at random.
>>259484023
I know A.D.D is a lame excuse, but in that specific moment it was just Arin getting impatient. He does that, alot.
>>259484268
Yeah, Jon was very social.
And he obviously loved lunch.
>>259484357
I barely use 4chan so whatever, trip this, trip that.
>>
>>259482856
Holy shit it's RicePirate.
>>
>>259484443
Did Jon do anything relating to Steam Train before he left or did he leave the second Arin brought it up?
>>
How long until this happens to the Super Best Friends?
>>
>>259484443
But how will people know if it's actually you talking?
>>
>>259484443
So Arin basically told other people to side with her too? Why? Any reasoning behind this?
>>
Hey OP, why are you RicePirate?
>>
>>259484023
>mfw an old friend of mine used to have this sort of dynamic
>Just realized that's why I fucking hate Arin so much
Arin go suck a big one
>>
>>259477662
Why does Jon sound like Zack Braff?
>>
>>259484494
>>259484782
How do you know it's him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXMPgf0vm8
>>
>>259484494
Yeah I thought it was Kenny Ashcorp but this is sounding like Rice Pirate
>>
>>259484574

not OP but obviously it was a point of contention between the two, and the straw that broke the camel's back. Jon did a promo for steamtrain, but even in the promo you can tell Jon was pushing against it. It went through, and Jon eventually said he was out. Not hard to see.
>>
>>259484443
Does Arin "cares" about grumps, or would you say he just sees it as easy money?

He seems kinda bland now, compared to when he played with Jon.
>>
Post proof you're not lying OP
>>
>>259484960
I was hoping he would say no so I could bring up the video since this guy obviously has no proof to back up his shit.

Thanks for ruining it though.
>>
>>259484443

>And he obviously loved lunch

I keked my pants
>>
Did the Game Grumps actually do a Persona 4 LP?
>>
>>259484574
He was very, very skeptical about it, but being him, signed a few contracts for it, made a few (I think 4) promos for it, 3 with him in it, one without him in it. Basically, Arin told him Steam Train was going to be something like "just like game grumps but with different people" so Jon was totally on board. He signed contracts, made promos, etc;
But as soon as they were done setting everything up, Arin revealed he lied about what Steam Train was gonna be, and ignored when Jon said he didn't like it.
>>259484675
I have no idea. He really forces whatever he thinks on people. He wasn't like that before, though. I don't want to sound like a dick, but he def. gets it from Suzy.
>>259484836
Genetics.
>>259484807
This actually made me laugh.
>arin go suck a big one.
>>259484946
RicePirate? Ugh I hate him what an asian i bet he's gay and likes boys
>>259484960
You're not far off.
>>259485029
Easy money. Doesn't really like to interact with the fans.
>>
>>259484946
>Kenny Ashcorp

The faggot panda guy who does songs on youtube?
>>
Only thing I want to know is what kind of contract is keeping Jon from talking about it at all. Like... he's not with them anymore or anything so I just don't understand that
>>
>>259485201
Well, it's RicePirate
No one would hate him that much,
>>
>>259485201
>Easy money. Doesn't really like to interact with the fans.
Yea, seemed so.

What does he think of animation? I liked his old stuff alot more than grumps, will he ever animate again? Or does he consider it "not worth it" with his grump money?
>>
>>259485201
>RicePirate? Ugh I hate him what an asian i bet he's gay and likes boys

so it is him

Potato Salad is the bes mane
>>
>>259485201
>Relatively nice about everyone
>Ricepirate is a dick

>Ricepirate confirmed
>>
>>259485201

OP confirmed for being RicePirate, and being gay and liking boys
>>
>>259485201

:)

it's alright
>>
>>259484605
THE ZAIBATSU WILL NEVER DIE!!! THEY WILL SELL THEIR SOULS FIRST AND BECOME WITHERED SHELLS OF THEMSELVES BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.
>>
>>259485338
JonTron is part of Polaris/Maker
Grumps is also, therefore if Jon talks about game grumps, the parent company will lose revenue in the backlash.
>>
>>259485202
Yeah he used to be cool. He did voice work and some comedy but then won some music contest and thought he was amazing and started just making music. Also he's from england but for some reason pretends to be American. He doesn't use his real name either since he doesnt want all the furry shit being associated with the real him.
>>
>>259485092

gee, sounds like you sure were gonna sucker that guy, right? you woulda really got 'im good!
it was an ongoing point of contention for a while, and outright refusing to be associated with it in any way at all would be overtly saying he was leaving. Is it crazy to think there was a time where he was fighting it, opposing it but going along with it a little bit just hoping to get it to stop, and then ended up turning back when the ultimatum time came?

Your "gotcha!" wouldn't have meant dick, dude. OP clearly talked about it being something that upset Jon for a while, because he didn't want his name attached to it but also didn't fully want to leave, especially like that.
>>
yes but when will Jon break up with his gf is the real question
>>
>>259479267

In what way will "shit hit the fan"?
>>
File: 1408746406895.png (10 KB, 408x405) Image search: [Google]
1408746406895.png
10 KB, 408x405
>>259485642

>announcing reports
>ironically
>>
Why don't they have any black friends?
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 175x168) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 175x168
>>259483247
>>
>>259485673
It's already happening. Matt's the first.
>>
>>259477662
Do you have proof of being friends with them?
>>
>>259484929
RicePirate and Jon are both with normalboots.

RicePirate and stamper have been seen as quite good friends ESPECIALLY after potato salad

RicePirate is quite articulate in his grammar but not enough to the point he won't disdain from shut like mild cussing or slang

RicePirate has is not as well known as the rest, not to disrespect but he just isn't, which is what this anon has said that he isn't big on NG etc.

Among oney, stamper, Jon, pebbles and arin the only guys jot mentioned are hanz RicePirate and maybe el cid but the only guy I can think of being close enough would be ricepirate

If it isn't a troll I'm convinced it's ricepirate
>>
>>259477662
Yeah, well, my uncle works for Nintendo.
>>
>>259478034
Supposed "friends" of the Grumps and Smash "leakers" are the most popular AMAs on /v/.
>>
>>259485938

probably people will start leaving the show and open up about arin being the way he is
>>
What is Danny's stance on all this?
Does he like doing the show?
>>
How do you feel about your little newgrounds circlejerk having grow so much that people treat you guys like real celebrities but all your artworks have stagnated?
Egoraptor isnt animating anymore and almost 30.
In his age Richard Williams was already a legend.
You guys were the future of animation and you squandered it big time
Does egoraptor sometimes suffer from how shit his art has become?
Serious question
>>
>>259486068

Why would they? Just think about it. On the other hand it might benefit Arin to look like the smart person in the room for once.

>Hey I'm grump
>I'm not so grump
>And I'm banana!

>This game sucks
>Yeah, an it also racys, foo
>How come?
>Man look at this shit. Collecting rings, bling bling you know, its so steriotypical, u know. Plus there be no fried chicken in the gayme
>>
>>259486181
Hey I'm the creator of the massive shut in my terlet ask me anyjob
>>
>>259486364

I don't think newgrounds was the future of animation. and Richard Williams was a different era. animation's not so much a marketable skill the way it used to be (I'm talking out my ass here). even Arin said he moved to LA for voice acting opportunities.
>>
>>259486572
damn, that was a hella epic post
>>
File: mik.jpg (6 KB, 232x208) Image search: [Google]
mik.jpg
6 KB, 232x208
>>259482430
>Yes. Everyone on /v/ has a fucked up fantasy with hanging out with these guys. It's pathetic.

No Joke.

I think the vast majority of Game Grumps fans create new memories that involve personally hanging out with Arin, Danny, Jon, etc.

I mean, the typical Game Grumps fan watches these people every day. At a rate of 50-60 episodes per month, it's genuinely easy to hallucinate real interactions with these people. OP probably has hyper-realistic dreams about smelling Arin's farts.
>>
>>259486572
>>259486068
Arin and Jon are racists. It slips out occasionally during their GG vids.
>>
>>259486572
>2014
>Stereotyping people
>Every black person i'll ever come in contact with will be like x.

Head back to your containment board will ya?
>>
>>259485673
liam pls go
>>
>>259486572
I don't think anything could really make Arin look smart. He's a shining example of a grade school dropout.
>>
So you're an animator?
Are you jelly of bahijd? That dude is just in his early 20s and already animating keyframes for space dandy and other japanese anime while all you newgrounds starlets started slacking off and failed to improve?
>>
>>259484605
Who cares? they're obnoxious children
>>
>>259485338
Jon's on an NDA, and still gets paid from old videos that still make money. He still gets his paycheck, he still has an NDA.
>>259485594
He loves to animate and draw still, it's just really hard for him and other content producers to make money nowadays. Sad, but that's how it is.
>>259485673
ok
>>259485912
Probably never. Nicole is very, very nice. She's also really hilarious. I dunno, she's a girl that everyone can like and have a laugh or two with.
>>259485938
I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.
>>259486220
Yeah, Ross is debating leaving.
I don't want to talk shit about Arin, 'cause, hey, he's a good guy. But he does a lot of stuff that affects others, but he regrets it in the future.
>>259486248
It's hard to tell. Danny never really shows discomfort for much, because he's so humble.
I know, though, he was kinda forced on the show, and just went along with whatever. It was really odd for him though, because it's basically like Danny has to "live up" to Jon, in a way, because Jon was his predecessor.
Jon & Dan are really great friends, but probably because their personalities are just so close together. They're both really warm-hearted, honest and humble.
>>259486775
Yeah, exactly. It's really, really tough to be an animator. They live off commissions. You know Spazkid, right? He makes about 200 a month.
Commissions pretty much fuel animators, because animations take so long to make.
>>259486859
They used to say the N-word a lot because Jon hated censorship, but Arin doesn't really feel that way anymore.

And no, I'm not Oney's friend Niall.
>>
>>259486775
>animation's not so much a marketable skill the way it used to be (I'm talking out my ass here)
Yeah, you do.
Google BahiJD. /a/ hates him, but that guy managed to become a key animator for stuff like space dandy when he was 21, because his shit was so good the japs hired him immediately.
He can now be a neet and draw all day while getting a fat paycheck
>>
>>259487064
>>259486364

I second these questions, as I find the concept of "making it big" off of e-fame ant inevitably falling on one's face in the rat race of relevancy an interesting topic. I'd have pussed out and asked in a less direct way, but sometimes the hard questions need to be asked.
>>
>>259487209
>You know Spazkid, right? He makes about 200 a month.
Yeah, because his art is shit.
I know several guys who make 700$ with porn commissions per month
>>
File: 1337928710360.gif (223 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1337928710360.gif
223 KB, 300x300
>>259487209
>Yeah, Ross is debating leaving.

How the fuck is Ross leaving?

I know you're making this shit up, but if you're going to start hallucinating these memories, at least try to keep up with the trajectory of show.

Arin just recently did an Unturned Let's Play with Ross, and Arin was basically Ross's bitch. Ross insulted Arin every 4 minutes and criticizing him for "not reading the instructions" (basically /v/ incarnate). These are not the words of a man who fears Arin in the least.
>>
>>259487209
How come you are not Oney's friend? Any drama with that, or is it just more you don't really know eachother
>>
>>259487852
Yeah that Unturned playthough was weird from a personality standpoint. They were definitely off from their usual mannerisms in that one.
>>
>>259487209
>>>259485338
>Jon's on an NDA, and still gets paid from old videos that still make money. He still gets his paycheck, he still has an NDA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/293y6t/how_does_jon_make_money/cih917e
Jon doesn't get paid any royalties. Which makes Arin even more of a jew.
>>
>>259487209
It's just kind of weird. As much as I like Danny on the show, he doesn't seem to really have a connection to gaming besides the fact that he used to game as a kid.

Also, if Ross would quit, would steam train stop or is Ross debating about quiting the reason that they're bringing Suzy and Barry on the show more often?
>>
>>259487218

people with exceptional skill tend to do good, yes
>>
>>259486068
Because Arin already beatboxes for no reason and talks "black" for no reason other to fill dead air.
>>
How do we know this friend is a true insider and not a liar? This seems to good to be true.
>>
File: tumblr_n4rjv5aGoF1rb1rgoo9_1280.png (870 KB, 1023x716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4rjv5aGoF1rb1rgoo9_1280.png
870 KB, 1023x716
>>259487428
>I second these questions, as I find the concept of "making it big" off of e-fame ant inevitably falling on one's face in the rat race of relevancy an interesting topic. I'd have pussed out and asked in a less direct way, but sometimes the hard questions need to be asked.
It's because egoratpor and his crew are a bunch of lazy losers who squandered what little talent they had and became self-absorbed obnoxious failures.

Artistically speaking.
I'm sure churning out medicore crap so 14 year olds can have a giggle pays the bills but cant be fulfilling on a personal level.

Meanwhile BahiJD works from his parents basement in austria, keyframes proper japanese animu and will direct his first animated movie in a few years.

The guy is almost 10 years younger than egoraptor and is already internationally praised for his skills. (pic related, keyframe )

When egoraptor was 18 bahi was like 10.
In 8 years bahi managed to not only learn to finish high school but also become a proper animator, while egoraptor slacked off.
It's tragic. Because if you look at egoraptor's art from 2007-2012 he was improving a lot and becomming better and better. and then he just stopped some day
>>
File: Sex with Suzy.jpg (323 KB, 1616x675) Image search: [Google]
Sex with Suzy.jpg
323 KB, 1616x675
>>
>>259488312
>How do we know this friend is a true insider and not a liar? This seems to good to be true.
He's a liar.
>>259488285
>people with exceptional skill tend to do good, yes
The most "skill" comes from hard work and dedication.
>>
>>259488337
>Receiving head that is so bad that you take your mind off of it by playing Nintendo

ultimate kek
>>
File: 1375149083629.png (112 KB, 336x351) Image search: [Google]
1375149083629.png
112 KB, 336x351
Do Oney, PsychicPepples, Stamper, and Shadman still live in the same place? Might send them all stuff to their PO box if so

Also if this is Ricepirate, your doing God's work providing consistent animation content last year during the great drought.
>>
>>259481162
is it true that Arin was the bottom for Jons meat
>>
What's it like working with Nevarky?
>>
>>259488337
Original image?
>>
Does Jon still consider Arin a friend and vice versa?
>>
>>259488578
>Do Oney, PsychicPepples, Stamper, and Shadman still live in the same place? Might send them all stuff to their PO box if so
>shadman
Why anyone would associate with that hack is beyond me.
His art is ugly and he is retarded.
The only saving grace is that his rich parents pay the rent for the other freeloaders
>>
>>259488337
woah, what.

where did this come from.
>>
>>259488640
i can just imagine it. Arin whispering back to Jon "Hey I'm Grump..", Jon whispering back "I'm not so Grump" as he forcefully rams his anus while shouting "Its no use"
>>
>>259487852
He really, really wants to focus on his cartoons, as more than half of his fans even know he's an animator. Ross also hates the "pewdiepie" mentality where you just play games and make a whole ton of cash.
>>259488075
No, no, no. I typed that wrong. I meant i'm not Niall, his other friend, but I am his friend.
>>259488337
I've seen that picture a lot. No one really knows if it is them or not, because there's not really proof against it.
>>259488578
Oney just got his Visa and quite literally JUST got to America. You can send mail to whoever and they'll make sure it gets to the right person, no worries about that.
>>259488640
No, but they used to argue over which type steak was better, if that's what you're asking.
(Personally, I like Medium Rare!)
>>259488859
No, not really. Arin has never brought up Jon since it happened.
What you see in the show is what happens. They don't talk about him and they don't contact him. It's sad too, as they're both great people and I just wish they'd start talking again.
>>
>>259487218
>He can now be a neet and draw all day while getting a fat paycheck
so having a job and still being neet?
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>259489175
>it's no use
>>
>>259487209

Does Arin have regrets about the way shit went down with Jon?

>>259488240

if everything OP is saying is true, (and I've thought this before) I thought the way they've been changing steam train lately has been to make it more Ross-centric, if anything. He's talked about how Steam Train was his idea, and I'm sure he's had some lingering resentment from having his idea co-opted a bit. Seems like the new opening and changes to format would be a way of making him feel a bit more like the lead, give him a bit more credit for it. Maybe as a way of keeping him on.
>>
>>259489239
>I've seen that picture a lot. No one really knows if it is them or not, because there's not really proof against it.

Bullshit. If you really are friends with Arin, you could tell by room/the walls if it's really them.
>>
>>259487209
I explicitley remember Jon saying he doesn't get royalties anymore. He could just be saying that though.
>>
>>259489360
well at least a shut-in who loves animation and will probably one of the next big faces for the world of animation after people like miyazaki have all gone into retirement
>>
>>259488538

you're essentially pointing out an example of one person winning the lottery and making a career out of animating, coming from this field. which is good for him, but that doesn't mean that flash animators from newgrounds are the wave of the future. if the ONE SINGLE LONE most talented person in a field gets a career, and nobody else gets dick, it's not a smart field to dedicate yourself to.
>>
>>259489239
no im asking whether or not Arin was on the receiving or giving end of the anal fucking. Steak isn't the right kind of meat im looking for here. for example, in one episode of Game Grumps Arin offered to sniff Jons smegma
>>
>>259489423
I think they're taking the focus away from Ross. He used to be on every episode and now he's not.
>>
>>259489239
If Ross does end up leaving, who do you think will be the next to leave?
>>
>>259489875

could go either way, I guess. the intro is clearly more Ross-centric, but they did do a Rossless steamtrain. Iunno. I'd like to think it's my way, but it definitely could be yours.
>>
>>259489516
I've never seen that wallpaper before, ever. I don't go deep into their house anyways, I like to give them some privacy!
Also, the room Suzy films in is not her actual room, she just films in there and put on some cheap bed.
>>259489659
He's definitely just saying that. I don't like "calling bullshit" on my own friends, but he probably did it just to slow the pot stirring.
>>259489423
It's hard to say. Arin really doesn't like talking about it. But i'd have to say he doesn't have any regrets. Arin meant alot more to Jon than Jon meant to Arin, and that's sort of where the problem lied.

By the way, when this post 404s i'm not going to make another, if anyone cared.
>>259489981
Barry. Arin wouldn't leave because it's his show, and Danny wouldn't because he wouldn't want to hurt Arin. I'm sure leaving has crossed Danny's mind before, but he won't say anything about it.
>>
I'm going to assume that you're telling the truth because if you're not then that is seriously the most pathetic thing that any human being could ever do. This kind of drama interests me anyway.

Would you say that Arin and Jon were very good friends when they were doing Game Grumps together? Was some of it just acting or was all of it legitimate friendship?
>>
File: 1401138564950.png (9 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1401138564950.png
9 KB, 387x429
>>259490239
Damn, Danny really does sound like a nice guy.
>>
>>259490239
>Arin meant alot more to Jon than Jon meant to Arin

That makes sense. It's sad. I've been there. And there really is no reconciling that kind of situation. Sad realities.
>>
Tell me, why dont they just squash the beef?

Why keep this up? They obviously dont hate eachother enough to insult one another. And Jons a pretty open-minded guy

So why don't they just contact eachother and apologize, the internet(Ok their fans) think they're being childish

Also, if you're "trolling" at this point, something must be mentally wrong with you
>>
I heard that a little while before Jon left, there was a recording session where Jon got really drunk and had a big fight with Arin. Do you know if that's true?
>>
>>259489868
to which Jon replied "I-if that's what you want senpai", after a thorough smegma smelling Arin took a few tentative licks of it and paused for a moment, this period of silence was ending with Arin saying "This tastes like Egoraptor"
>>
>>259488794
Answer please, he seems like a nice guy on camera but I would just like to be sure.
>>
>>259490621
kek
>>
>>259490621
To which Jon Blow replied, with a quiver in his lips. ..

"You just... don't get it."
>>
Is it true that Arin went all quiet and mumbled " I don't care anymore" in a mario 3d world playthrough because Jon was mentioned in a miiverse post?
>>
>>259490461
Oh man this makes me remember this one time during the goof troop play through. Arin was shitting on Jon and Jon says something like "and to think I worshipped you", and Arin just kind of blows him off.
>>
I know I'm just some anon here, but OP, would you be up for some further discussion outside of the thread? Not necessarily about what went down with Jon and Arin, but mainly about what motivates and inspires Jon. Yeah, it's a pretty pansy thing to say, but I idolize the guy, and I'd like to know what I can do to emulate some of the stuff he does.
>>
>>259491074
This, is this really how he reacts when jons brought up or talked about around him in his daily life?
>>
can you just fucking stop being a little pussy and get jon and arin to communicate with each other
>>
>>259490060
I hope you're right. Ross is a pretty cool guy if you ask me. Apparently he's thinking about doing other stuff besides animating to make a living, really interested to see how that will turn out.
>>
File: no games.jpg (27 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
no games.jpg
27 KB, 408x408
>>259490514
because even if you're not mad anymore it doesn't mean you'd want to make contact again, they're not family, it's not like making contact with your mum again even though you've hated and hated her for so long ;~; you're fine to just move on in a situation like that. I'd never go back, why? would things be any different? doubt it.
>>
We know you're RicePirate but whoever you are what happened with Josh Tomar and Arin?
>>
>>259491074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icSMTZ8Bkc#t=529
>>
>>259491074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icSMTZ8Bkc

After around 8:50 this happens.
>>
>>259491074

he says "I don't care about your penis"
>>
>>259491316
I already let them double penetrate me, what more can I do?

>>259491375
They had a bad time reenacting the Mr. Hands video.
>>
well anon if you know them..
Is Arin really his Suzy's slave?
>>
Arin probably thinks Jon is "immature" or something. I bet Arin fancies himself as a real responsible and level-headed adult while seeing Jon as that obnoxious friend who never wised up.

Maybe that's why Jon is still entertaining and Arin is dull as a post.
>>
>>259491340
You're a faggot

And I think they should apologize for the internet drama, they dont have to see each other again, or contact eachother. But you dont go the rest of your life with that kind of shit hanging onto your chest when you can easily or atleast attempt to mend things.

Only women do stupid shit like that
>>
>>259486851
Not gonna lie. I watch almost every GG series. I've had nonsexual dreams involving Danny and Arin. It's a little upsetting.
>>
>>259491818
That's the greatest secret of Game Grumps that we've been trying to hide. That both Jon and Arin are actually women.
>>
>>259491579
Mr Hands video? Wat? Also could this be Skraggy? If not what happened to him
>>
>>259492037
No, this is Patrick. Anyway, Skraggy OD'd on adderall and viagra, after viciously trying to puncture my anus with his tongue we decided it was best to let him go. So we took him to the vet, said our goodbyes and had him euthanized.
>>
>>259492037

>guy tried to fuck a horse
>guy dies
>mr hands
>>
>>259492369
Fuck. Anyway when did this thread lose all the actual serious replies?
>>
im done answering questions everyone, goodnight.

You've asked me ALMOST everything I know so i'll just say the rest

Most everyone dislikes Suzy and thinks she's bad for Arin, Jon didn't like Suzy either.

Suzy has a twin sister, Jean Bug.

There WAS censorship of Jon's name. I know that, for a fact. I've overheard conversations about Jon that are pretty much like "Yeah, just throw in a subtle reference to Jon so people think we're still friends".

Also, Suzy pitched about 3 ideas for new shoes but they were all about shoes or getting views and money.

There was one point where Suzy wanted to start a show where Arin and the rest look at viral videos and talk about them, like Ray William Johnson.

Suzy is very demaning, and full of herself. She gets fed up when she doesn't get what she wants. It was her idea to put her on the show, and her idea to make Arin come on her channel so she could get more views.

There was a falling out, anyone denying that has something wrong with them.

Jon didn't leave just to make more JonTron. I mean, that's obvious, though.

Arin would occasionally list off candidates for replacement whenever his co-host would even bring up something close to leaving. He did this a lot to Jon and sometimes to Danny and Ross, even Barry.

Jon sees most of your tweets about him, and Arin sees most of your tweets about Jon.

And yes, they do deliberately try to not acknowledge Jon on the show.

Jon's girlfriend does not like Suzy.

None of the grumps, excluding Barry, like the subreddit.

Arin tried to get a few more people as his co-host before Danny, but they said no.

Anyone want anymore information? I'm tired and want to get back to work.
>>
I totally believe this some of this shit. Like Jon being stuck behind a NDA, but taking it in stride because he's still getting compensation of some sort. Of course he wants everyone to know that Arin was an asshole, but he can tell them later, after he's on his feet in New York and seeing an income flow similar to Game Grumps except from his own channel.

I also believe Ross has thoughts on leaving because he's bothered that a lot of his fans aren't familiar with his animations. And that Danny's such a chill guy that he's always trying to help a brother out.

You might be taking everyone in this thread for a ride, but hey, at least you can spin a believable tale that seems true to their nature.
>>
>>259492532
Yes, since you seem to be in the circle, what happened to Josh Tomar and Arin? Also are you skraggy, and if not what happened to the dude?
>>
I have one more question.

Aren't you at all worried about the inevitable witch hunt that will ensue because of this?
>>
>>259493016
As I told you, we euthanized him.
>>
>>259492532

I'm personally pretty good. Know any names of the potential candidates prior to Danny, or is than on a need-to-know basis?
>>
>>259492532
Last question before you go

Why doesn't arin just apologize like an adult?
>>
>>259493161
And Tomar and Arin?
>>
>>259492532

Suzy confirmed for whore/bitch/cunt/scum.
>>
>>259492532
Thank you for your time, if you are legit. I don't care enough to care if everything is true, it sounds believable enough though.
>>
>>259493261
They are preparing to double penetrate me.
>>
>>259492532
If the falling out was just over steam train. Then why have the hardly acknowledged Jon and even gone so far to censor his name? There has to be something else or does Arin just hate Jon ow and so he pushes his views on everyone thus there is no mention of Jon by anyone.
>>
>>259492532
I'm about done

Thanks(maybe)
So when do you think things will hit the fan?
>>
>This is the guy who is/was friends with Jon and Arin and i'm here again to answer questions about whatever you want Grumps related.
Okay, let's start with a simple one. When are you going to taking your shit-eating youtube attention whores and fuck off of /v/?
>>
>>259492532

thanks for the thread
>>
>>259493416
Good to hear.
>>
>>259493069
Nope. I got into this knowing how delusional the GG subreddit is, and i'm prepared to stick by it.
>>259493209
Oney, Zach, some people from Continue?!, PBG, some NG game devs, lesser known.
Quite a few lesser known NG animators
>>259493229
Because he doesn't care enough about Jon to do that.
>>259493365
I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but she's not exactly very nice to me or others.
>>
>>259492532
Who were in consideration besides Danny as Jon's replacement?
>>
>>259493569

Thanks for your time, anon. Don't let us keep you up all night.
>>
>>259493569
>I got into this knowing how delusional the GG subreddit is
huh?
>>
>>259493536
When are you gonna stop giving a fuck?
>>
>>259493803
This

Get the fuck out and stop making these threads
>>
>>259493851
When you stop clogging up my front page with these fucking attention whores and start discussing vidya again.
>>
is Suzy a completely toxic bitch poisoning Arin's mind toward SJW agendas or is he making that change on his own
>>
>>259493907
Yeah, we should make more room for all the Zoe threads.
>>
>>259493843
All this is probably gonna get screen capped by some ass and posted there, is what I assume he means.
>>
Officially done, guys. No more questions, sorry!

Uhhhhhhhh yea bye :) <3

thanks for the questions.
>>
>>259481905
Ok. I'll bite because this has bugged me. Is the way they act to Ross a joke or do the generally act like that towards him? Yeah he is excitable but even jokingly the way the rip on him is just mean. Like does it not bug him or what is the deal?
>>
>>259494053
You can filter this shit you fucktard. Or just not click on the threads and scroll past. Retard.
>>
>>259494053
Because Zoe Quinn counts as vidya, right?
>>
>>259494109
Last one because I forgot to mention this.

They actually fuck with Ross, alot. There's times where he's playing a game and gets into it and someone will say "oh god ross you smell like shit" for no reason and Ross will get this confused, sad look on his face but they keep on and doing it.

Okay that was the actual last one, but only because I left it out..

Gooooodnight!
>>
I want Reddit to leave

fuck you people and your circle jerking internet drama bullshit

I hope you all get raped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>259494223
Filtering a shitthread does nothing to stop that shitthread from bumping a quality off the last page. Stop infecting /v/ with your cancer.
>>
>>259494404
K.
>>
>>259494053
"my front page"
>What makes you think you are entitled to have exactly what you want to see on the front page? Everyone likes something different, or wishes to discuss something different, if thei isn't your topic of choice, then scroll past or filter. No need to shit up a thread with your entitlement issues.
>>
>>259494404
If it's quality then why would it be on the last page?
>>
>>259477662
I used to be friends with Arin and Barry
I was also in a Ninja Sex Party video with Barry.

Bet you'll never guess who I am
>>
>>259487209
>I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.
>Yeah, Ross is debating leaving.
I don't want to talk shit about Arin, 'cause, hey, he's a good guy. But he does a lot of stuff that affects others, but he regrets it in the future.

Okay, I'm really curious about this. Some massive shit went down like you claimed, that's obvious, but it seems like you're trying to paint all parties involved in a decent light. I'm not doubting you, and I don't need to know what happened if it truly is going to all come out like you say it is, but if that shit is as biblical as you seem to be portraying it, someone, somewhere along the line had to be an utter asshole, who was that person, OP?
>>
>>259494602
Holy shit, reddit please

Please fucking leave you blubbering nigger
>>
>>259494387
Surely there is a better collective noun for niggers than pack.
>>
>>259495036
Barack Obama CONFIRMED
>>
>>259495096
K
>>
>>259495036
Danny is that you?
>>
>>259487209
>I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.

Also, why would TB know more about this than anyone else? I remember that tweet he wrote to the effect of "I know shit, but it's buried." but beyond that what's his involvement?
>>
>>259495074
>all this talk about how arins a good guy
>doesn't at all seem like a good guy
hm...
>>
>>259495438
TB is deeper into Polaris than most, someone close to the incident probably confided in him because he's a big name, he can't afford to tell people and jeopardize everything.

Money turns people into real shitheads.
>>
>>259495416
Oh shit, ya got me broooooo
Must've been so high I wasn't thinking str8 brah
Alright guys, ask me anything and I'll repsond with the total truth
I'm just staying till this blunt runs cold tho
>>
>>259495096
Can't come up with a good response.
>Please fucking leave you blubbering nigger
Go back to /b/
>>
>>259488337
but who was taking the picture tho
>>
>>259491949
Same thing here dude
And when I wake up, it seriously takes me a couple hours to figure out that it never happened and then I get genuinely sad
I'm aware it's completely pathetic, but it's not something I think I can control at this point
>>
sage, report e-celeb advertising and hide
>>
>>259496320
Holy shit what if it was the ghost of comedy.

Could you imagine that? If it was the ghost of comedy just floating around taking pictures.

Holy shit that's spooky.
>>
>>259496320
Jon
>>
File: 1408681444675.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1408681444675.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
>>259477662

This is retarded. Stop.
>>
>>259477662
And I work for Nintendo with my dad
>>
so who's gonna cap up this thread and tweet it to jontron to see if he acknowledges it
>>
>>259485201
If he really did see it as easy money from the beginning, then that really sucks. The first few months of Grumps really did feel like the friendship was genuine, and that they were just doing it as a side project.
>>
>>259497276
well how would you feel if some silly as fuck side project blew up in such a way that it would actually finance you, your girlfriend, a house, vehicles, basically your whole life in relative wealth?

You wouldn't exactly be willing to part with that dosh train.
>>
>>259496960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1020860719&feature=iv&index=3&list=PLRQGRBgN_EnruLvV5bUsmi104L5bOIzzr&src_vid=0wujHyc5gzc&v=6g6p1K10L2U
>>
>>259493365
Suzy confirmed for three new shoes.
>>
>>259492532
Why don't the grumps like the subreddit, and does that include Jon?
>>
>>259498583
Have you ever been there? Shit is caustic.
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/gamegrumps/comments/2eex43/ohhh_bubba_boy/ wut
>>
>>259498583
because cancer/pewdiepie audience
>>
>>259494387
Nice meme!
>>
>>259479494
I care
>>
>>259495036
Do you happen to be Mozart?

I know you're still alive
>>
>>259498301
I guess she's one of those War of the Worlds aliens.
>>
> except I don't really know Barry.
That's because you ARE Barry
>>
does danny have a girlfriend? if not, how can i be his girlfriend?
>>
Whoever's posting isn't Ricepirate. I am. 100% sure this isn't any other NG animator I know. OK BYE EVERYONE https://twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/503371578508587008
>>
>>259500104
Aw shit.
>>
>>259500104
Dis nigga.
>>
please stop bullying ross
>>
File: 1.gif (952 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
952 KB, 200x200
>>259500104

I keep telling myself not to fall for this shit...
>>
>>259487209
>Spaz only makes 200 a month

As someone who's been watching his shit since the sonichu era, holy shit.

Tell him I hope he keeps going and gets more soon. I honestly admire the guy, and would love a chance to get to know him at some point.
>>
>>259492532

I'm probably too late but just in case

What terms are barry and jon on? They were childhood friends before game grumps, and now they haven't had public contact with each other since the breakup
>>
>>259500104
welp
>>
>>259500104
>leakanon left to go to work
>then we get this
>last tweet about it ends with 'back to work'
TOTALLY NOT HIM GUYS
>>
>>259500104
OP fully confirmed for Ricepirate.
>>
>>259507357
It's not him, I'm the guy who notified him of this thread and he didn't even know what /v/ was when I told him
>>
>>259481260
Spoony: My career's been great

Riiiiiiiight.
>>
does suzy actually suck or does she just get afraid of the microphone?
>>
File: Pissed off Colin Mochrie.jpg (18 KB, 339x330) Image search: [Google]
Pissed off Colin Mochrie.jpg
18 KB, 339x330
Hide Attention Whore threads.

Do not reply to Attention Whore posts.

Ignore Attention Whore posters.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.