[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I hate this game but I've still played through it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Borderlands2boxart3.jpg (76 KB, 250x355) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands2boxart3.jpg
76 KB, 250x355
>tfw I hate this game but I've still played through it a bunch of times on singleplayer every time

This must be how drug addicts feel. It's repetitive, the writing is shit, the gunplay is weak, and a bunch of other problems. But It just clicks in my brain for some reason.

Anyone got any other games that they feel like this about?
>>
>Singleplayer

HOW?
>>
>>254418051
skinner box
>>
File: 1405982639781.jpg (49 KB, 378x363) Image search: [Google]
1405982639781.jpg
49 KB, 378x363
>>254418051
>tfw borderlands is one of my favorite games of all time

>inb4 judged harshly

Borderlands 2 was pretty fun, i've gotten all 4 vocs at least level 50 on both games. Can't wait for the Pre-Sequel lulz.
>>
>i hate this game but i finished more than once

well that means you don't hate it, do you, faggot?
>>
>>254418051
I feel the same way OP
I cant stop playing it
I make a gorillion characters of varying classes and only get them to level 15 before I go back to a different class
>>
I tried to replay Borderlands 2, but there's just so much stuff that's not fun a second (or well, third) time around - especially alone.
>>
>"man these pretzels suck"
>>
>>254420468
i found borderlands 2 un-replayable (?) for the most part, i had A LOT more fun re-playing Borderlands
>>
>>254420016
He wants to follow /v/'s circle jerk but can't stop being a faggot.

I really hate parts of the games and hate the fact that Burch is a shit head and a tool, but I've had too much playing it before I knew about Burch and the memes.

I don't find claptrap and the memes that annoying, I think they're dumb but I'm can't manage to go assfaggots on it.
>>
No, you don't hate it, you pathetic faggot.
You just say you do because you're afraid of having your opinions ridiculed.
>>
>>254418051
Have you played tiny tinas DLC? It's easily the best part of borderlands 2. It's full of meme-shit but the areas are fantastic. Very dungeons and dragons-like
>>
>>254420774
I've never played the first one but I loved 2. I have the first game with all DLC, is it worth a play through?
>>
>tfw i got my siren to level 72 completely legit
I lost all inspiration to get the rest to even 50. And unfortunately, being high leveled is really fun, wish I could've experimented more.
>>
>>254421146
Fuck that timing platform shit in the dungeons. Fucking 400 stacks and millions of dollars gone.

Worst part of the fucking game, second worst part is how shit death trap is in uvhm.
>>
>>254421413
Why don't you use a gibbed save ?it's not like the enemies don't scale with levels anyways so it's only broken if you gib yourself some overpowered items as well.
>>
maybe because it's ____fun____
>>
>>254420016
Is that how you think things work?

Stupid shit.
>>
Pre-Sequel looks fucking fun as shit. Plus a shield character and playable claptrap is bad azz.
>>
The worst thing about borderlands 2 is ultimate vault hunter mode. I've played every character to level 50 but Once I legitimately have to slag everything to kill it, that's where I lose interest. That is the definition of artificial difficulty and It's a terrible way to make the fights last longer
>>
>>254422019
On the subject of entertainment, that is how things work.
>>
HIGHJACKING THIS SHIT

Played through this on the 360. Got the GOTY and all the DLC and all the other shit (Ultimate Vault Hunter Package Mega Mix Volume 2) or whatever during the Summer Sale and replayong on PC.

WHAT ORDER DO I DO THIS SHIT IN NOW

Playthrough 1 + all side quests
Playthrough 2 as fast as I can
Playthrough 3 now?

What the fuck do I do, as if Playthrough 2.5 wasn't fucking confusing enough before this new Ultimate Playthrough shit.

HALP PLZ
>>
>>254423001
I don't disagree with you but then I really wasn't using slag to begin with. I'm able to kill quite a bit without it but i was able to get some seraph crystals before they were made uvhm exclusive. Got me an antagonist shield, that shock/slag smg and am spec'd into the middle tree with my mechromancer with full (sometimes boosted depending on the mods I switch to) insomething outburst. Niggas be slagged for days and I ain't gotta do shit. Pretty fun.
>>
Occasionally I get that way with Skyrim.
>>
>>254423525
Just do whatever during the last play through till you get to the level cap, you can reset it whenever you want. It just depends when you want to get certain guns.
>>
>>254424023
Which level cap? 50, 61 or 72 now?

That's the part I'm most confused about. My reading suggests that xp is completely killed in TVHM.

Does UVHM scale from 50 to 72 or is it 72 only?
>>
File: The_sims_2.jpg (22 KB, 250x356) Image search: [Google]
The_sims_2.jpg
22 KB, 250x356
>pretty much definition of a casual game
>fulfilling needs/aspirations were fun until you perma-platinumed and got everything down into a ritual and the game turns into an idle game.
>still playing it
>>
File: Queen Elsa.gif (401 KB, 245x244) Image search: [Google]
Queen Elsa.gif
401 KB, 245x244
>>254418051
>tfw
Not even my internet friends want to play with me.
>>
File: 1277014216540.jpg (102 KB, 1050x1135) Image search: [Google]
1277014216540.jpg
102 KB, 1050x1135
>>254418051
Same OP, dumped many hours into it in singleplayer, enjoy the shit out of it but hate the shit out of it too (mostly due to unfair/garbage balancing), and the only 2 friends I could have ever played with either A) hate it and don't want anything to do with it, or B) played it with me for like 3 hours or so, and then their computer died on them, got a new one recently but are being a fag and don't want to play any vidya with their bros as of late.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.