[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does The Fox Say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18
File: 0000.jpg (206 KB, 1024x3676) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
206 KB, 1024x3676
NTR Sungji
>>
>>2063866
Seju is bitch
>>
>>2063866
Luckily I dropped this months ago when I saw the romantic triangle thing wasn't going away.
>>
>>2063886
Why would you have picked it up in the first place? My knowledge of the series is limited, but it seems like the love triangle is central to the plot.
>>
>>2063866
NTR is my fetish
>>
>>2063894
I was expecting pinkhair to leave forever or go be with shortbluehair.
The love triangle present on chapter 2 is still on chapter thirtysomething, talk about progress.
>>
>>2063942
Why are anons on /u/ so desperate for "progress"? That's something what happens when a story is about to end.
>>
>>2063946
i guess seju is desperate so she's lashing out and trying to get sungji to back off.

mostly i hate sumin because she's a wishy washy slut that i'm supposed to feel bad for. sumin has no control over anything in her life and just goes through the motions, damaging the women who come across her.
>>
>>2064002
I share your sentiment about Sumin. I don't feel very sorry for her and it's dumb that the authors try to make me.

This is just wishful thinking since at this point Gaji have shown themselves to be less than good writers with the turn this chapter took, but I hope your point about Seju is true. I want to believe that she's only lashing out and being this antagonistic because she's desperate and upset about Sumin. However, Sungji's attitude and Sumin's line at the end of this pretty much guarantees that next chapter they're going to stand together and talk back against the sinister Seju because they're "truly in love".

I guess they're going the typical route where Sumin x Sungji is the main, "good" couple where Seju will try to sabotage them, fail, break down, and eventually settle for Nammi and they become the "bad" couple. Fucking Koreans and their dumb overused tropes. This story could've been so much better but this one chapter pretty ruins all the potential it has.
>>
SUNGJI DESERVED BETTER 2k16
>>
Sumin/Sungji angry sex when?
>>
>>2064101
>sungji
>showing emotion other than being the human equivalent to oatmeal
>>
>>2064038
>all this butthurt
>>
>>2064115
It's okay, you will get Seju/Nam having manipulative, shitty, bitch sex as well
>>
File: FD.jpg (75 KB, 946x779) Image search: [Google]
FD.jpg
75 KB, 946x779
I just love Seju's shocking face at that moment. B*tch thought after that Sungji give up on Sumin and she get Sumin all for herself but our blondie so strong and mature. Go Sungji!
>>
>>2064171
Kek I loved it too. Pretty ironic that Seju called her arrogant, while it was her who acted like an arrogant bitch.
>>
wait there will have a ch56 next week?
>>
>>2064171
Seju gonna BTFO so soon.
>>
Man I want Sungji flipping all the shits she's been holding. Wake up your inner bitch maiden.
>>
No raws yet?
>>
>>2064171
>Go Sungji!
In next page Sunjgi goes towards Seju pushes her down on bed and almost starts kissing her, but before that she stops and instead slaps her saying Sumin is her woman now.

Seju starts falling in love.
>>
The imgur links for the comics except for the first aren't working for me. I keep getting redirected to a 404 page. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?
>>
someone please post the imgur links for the previous two chapters. I'll be eternally grateful.
>>
>>2064440
people like to report them and they get taken down.
>>
>>2064313
>>2064440
>>2064619
Links are in last thread >>2044696
Lurk more and learn to use Ctrl F.
>>
>>2064684
those are the links I'm talking about m8. Those are the ones that lead directly to 404 pages. Learn to read slower.
>>
>>2064728
Why don't you stop being a dumb lazy ass, lurk more and read the thread slower yourself, beyond the OP?

Or just learn to search and stop expecting /u/s to spoonfeed you every time. Here's a hint:
ctrl f imgur or ctrl f link
>>
>>2064755
I'll just pay Lezhin and read the comics legally.
-_-;
>>
>>2064771
suit yourself.
>>
File: sumindream.png (2 MB, 718x5568) Image search: [Google]
sumindream.png
2 MB, 718x5568
>>2064793
i'm already having a good time

there are other yuri comics on Lezhin but I'm cautious about paying for each chapter when the comics could potentially be just "yuri" in label only. WDTFS is amazing though.
>>
File: glcomics.png (1 MB, 720x1567) Image search: [Google]
glcomics.png
1 MB, 720x1567
>>2064851
and... the other yuri comics on Lezhin if any of you guys are interested.

Vengeance started off pretty interesting.
>>
>>2064859
>Vengeance started off pretty interesting.
Isn't that the one about a lesbian going after whoever murdered her lover? Sounds classic 2edgy4me.
>>
File: vengence.png (427 KB, 752x879) Image search: [Google]
vengence.png
427 KB, 752x879
>>2064884
it's pretty well done, at least in the first free chapter.

the art is unique too. A combination of roughly drawn anime with way some gritty American style you'd see in a book like Powers.
>>
>>2064884
It was pretty good although very sad and I liked the ending.
>>
Seju
You're flashing.not a good example for a sajangnim
>>
>>2064728
The link on previous thread is back and alive
I just read chp 55
Just scroll with a little bit of patience
>>
Why do people dislike Nami? I think she's hilarious and unlike Seongi, she actually has a personality. She's rude, but she backs it up with good looks, charm, and a lot of sexual charisma. I don't understand why'd you turn her down.

[spoilers] I sure as hell wouldn't turn down Nami. but then again, I'm so desperate for pussy, I'd even fuck fat bulldykes right now as long as they cleaned themselves [/spoilers]
>>
>>2065742
fuck. I forgot how to use the tag.
>>
>>2065742
>and unlike Seongi, she actually has a personality
not this shit again. why do people feel the need to talk down other characters when they want to talk about a character they like? can't you just say what you want to say about Nami or Seju or whoever without shitting on other characters?
>>
>>2064851
>>2064859
>shilling this hard
back to dumblr halmoshit
>>
File: 015.jpg (59 KB, 303x341) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
59 KB, 303x341
>>2065742
Nami is based. This is just assblasted sejufags who shit on her nothing new.
>>
>>2063886
No no, according to the authors, this isn't a triangle at all.
>>
>>2065872
didn't she out seju to her really homophobic serial killer brother family because seju woudn't bang her?
>>
I remember Sungji watching romantic movies & series before speaking her feelings for Sumin and saying so when she watched movies with her at her condo. So it doesn't strike me weird she reacted (or didn't) that way when she found those two, she must be aware of the recurrent situations found in the romantic genre (even if exagerated, there is a basis of truth in tv tropes and plot devices).

So maybe this time, a character is aware of it and doesn't rush to a conclusion before talking things out, because she already figured her rival's game.
>>
>>2065957
>hey, my girlfriend just cheated on me with her ex and I caught them on the act
>but I already saw this situation on my favourite kdrama, no need to freak out
>I totally don't care
>>
>>2065962
More like she won't show to care when Seju is around to not lose.

I can pretty much see Sungji acting up when she will be alone with Sumin.
>>
>>2065964
She should at least be angry at her. Sumin just cheated on her, she can't shrug it off like it's nothing.
And they should talk. Sungji acted like an innocent maiden when she actually knew Sumin's story. That's also pretty weird.
>>
>>2065962
You betcha. Kdramas are full of them tropes, at some point they must become aware of it.

Of course, this is just mental gimnastics to pass the time until we get to Sungji's pov.

If unresolved, you can chalk it up to
>Gaji can't into writing good characters
>>
>>2065968
>Acting like an innocent maiden
Or maybe just waiting for the other shoe to drop
>>
>>2065868
chill dawg. I don't expect poorfags to pay. I don't agree with Lezhin's business model but hey, I can afford it. No skin off my back. I was just surprised there's a lot of yuri on this site. I was expecting just WDTFS as the sole yuri series and the rest of the comics being hetshit or yaoishit.
>>
>>2065892
i don't know if the flashbacks were in order but Seju's crazy brother knew Seju was fucking women when she was being depressed about Sumin breaking up with her.
>>
The way it is going I won't be surprised if Sungji was an ex gf of some of Sumin's girl or the bartender (btw we are in the 2nd arc and we still don't know much about that night) and she is getting revenge on Sumin or Seju coz her old gf/bf commited suicide...
>>
>>2066040
Please no, I don't want to see WDTS turn into Vengeance.

Also if that was true then she also had to fool her whole family and friends for years seeing how they acted about her finally dating someone for real, so no, I don't belive the author can pull out such stunt where it would turn Sungji was faking it from start just to catch Sumin attention out of revenge.
>>
>>2066040
Ok, you beat me in the mental gymnastics stuff.
>>
Reading vengeance:
You feel like there's a huge black cloud surrounding you
>>
>>2066107
wow, is it that bad? I only read the first chapter.
>>
>>2066118
It doesn't end well, protagonist's girl is already dead and (ending spoilers)that younger woman who is close to the protag is at fault for her death and the protag kills her out of vengeance

Basically, everyone is extremely flawed except the dead. (and a male character lmao)
>>
>>2066118
It's not bad at all and actually one of my favorite stories now. It's just very sad.

>>2066166
Vengeance had two ways to go at the end and I'm glad it took the one it did.
>>
>>2066245
>Vengeance had two ways to go at the end and I'm glad it took the one it did.
The other end would be the protagonist moving one and finding love with some other girl, I'm glad it didn't happen like that in context of whole story and how much she loved her partner.
>>
>>2066358
Exactly, that's the same reason why I wouldn't have liked an ending like that either.
>>
this is the 'wdtfs' thread and not the 'vengeance' thread.
>>
File: CeVBLyjUMAAohSr.jpg (77 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
CeVBLyjUMAAohSr.jpg
77 KB, 600x439
>>
There 1 missing page

Sungji open the door
>>
>>2067444
Sumin push Seju away but not strong enough.
>>
>>2067444
Does anyone have the full imagine? Its cut off on the bottom..
>>
Hopefully some saved files on the official chapters because the original people/person who post them are starting to take them down because they're afraid of being reported because it happened to one person. No more offical chapters are being posted on fb. So if any of you can buy it and post it here for once, that'd be great.
>>
>>2067973
Yea. People on fb are being reported and locked out of Lezhin etc. So they're starting to get scared. They need to chill. That's the most that can happen. And they don't wanna post here because they think its shit. Out of all the people who buy WDTFS, can no one can post official chapters?
>>
>>2068001
If they though about it through, they could post the chapter here and link them to it because it anonymous. They won't be reported and can share without any concerns then discuss the chapter on fb.
>>
>>2068001
>And they don't wanna post here because they think its shit

>oh no, Lezhin locked my account because I used the same nickname and mail to share the official chapters on facebook! ;_;
They might just be retarded.
>>
I love the bitching about people giving you free stuff.
>>
>>2068142
From what it's happening on the FB group, I think it will be a miracle if anyone ever post a new chapter again lol.
>>
>>2068260
Highly doubt it'll happen. Chaotic over there.
>>
>>2068282

That is why I say it would be a miracle. Pretty sure the group will close or something soon. The recent "racist" post about Spanish and reports are reading a biggest war than SungJi vs Seju.
>>
>>2068300
there's almost twelve thousand members there, I doubt it'll have bigger repercussions.
>>
>>2068302

Well 2 of the members who posted raw / official English chapters are not part of the group anymore because one posted stuff against Seju or idk what and the other got reported.

There only one person left who is willing to post the raw now.

It doesn't matter if there 5M members if only one person bought and post the chapters in the group. How many anon are we here? How many are being and posting the chapters?
>>
I hate drama
>>
>>2068305
the people uploading the raws(original korean version) and doing the fan translations are not the same people that were uploading the oficial english version, so even if the members uploading the official english chapters are gone there's still the fan translations left.
let's just hope they don't bring their drama here we're dramatic enough as it is, thank you very much
>>
>>2068311

Yeah, but there 2 person uploading raw on the FB group and one of them will not post it anymore (idk if you followed it, it was around ch47 that they contacted each other and decided to choose when and which of them will bought the chapters).
I think you are also aware one of the person who post the raw got problems thanks to the Pulse author and therefore choose to not post chapter of Pulse and wait one week for a lot of series.

Don't worry, they won't bring the drama there, they kept saying how shitty and bad it's there.
>>
>>2068312
It's not really a problem for the raws after all, someone will always post it here and if that's not the case, I'll do it.
And the facebook community isn't really any better than here for the stupid drama they stir.
>>
>>2068300
Yeah and the whole "if someone get reported and ban there will be a problem with future chapters". At least this group lasted the longest. Probably gonna be really strict in the next group they create.
>>
>>2068305
Some members are buying but aren't posting because they don't wanna be reported and banned. No one been buying official chapters here,that we know of. If so, please post.
>>
>>2068305
Person 1: provided raws for wdtfs and other works
Person 2: provide trans (like google trans but recently its been the trans from dynasty page < new person)
Person 3: uploaded official chapters but ran out if coins at around chapter 39 so passed it on to person 4 who posted a few chapters but because person 3 recently got report so they stopped posting. So official chapter posting stops at 43 but some people have started to take down their link/posts to aviod getting reported and banned.

Since chapter 43 no one out of those 12k members have posted official chapter 44 onwards. Its starting to go downhill again.
>>
>>2068311
Fan trans aren't as accurate. We've all learnt,discovered and got proper information from the offical trans because some fans trans are confusing so we interpret the scene wrong.
>>
>>2068329
Most people who post raw here, post it in pieces. Please post the whole lot on imgur. Thanks.
>>
>>2067444
post the full picture onee-sama
>>
WDTFS returns on July 21st.
>>
>>2068477
They just posted that missing page today? Or a full chapter?
>>
>>2067973
luckily i saved all official english
>>
So.. no chapter today?
>>
no chapter for today..
its all this
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/e2
>>
>>2068529
Good thinking. Can you upload them please.
>>
>>2068529
>>2068584
Yes, like to mega or something like that.
>>
I updated the MF folder but I didn't find the chapter 19 with the official trad + the new ones.
>>
>>2068749
http://imgur.com/a/94j3n
>>
>>2068749
Thanks for that. Now we just gotta wait until some kind anon comes by and uploads the rest of the official chapters.
>>
>>2068768
Thanks.
>>
>>2068749
>>2068768
Ah shit, I mean chap 29.
>>
>>2068832
http://imgur.com/a/cMFXQ
New imgur links for 1-38 were posted in pastebin in the last thread.
>>
>>2068893
Thanks I somehow missed it.
>>
>>2069018
http://pastebin.com/sUQeJPBn
>>
>>2068737
but i dun have the recent ones...
>>
>>2068545
Can someone translate this.
>>
File: 1461227239132.jpg (64 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1461227239132.jpg
64 KB, 500x620
Seju literally raped her. Sumin is drunk as hell. She can't even react.
>>
I think Sumin only accepted doing sex one last time with Seju, because she loves Seju and she wanted to grant her wish, believing by doing that Seju would let go of her
>>
>>2070037
Boy was she wrong. Seju is the "if I can't have her,no ones else can" type. Sumin deep in shit since she was 17,when she met Seju. That bitch ain't gonna let go.
>>
>>2067444
>>2068374
>>
File: wdfs55.jpg (341 KB, 1024x4000) Image search: [Google]
wdfs55.jpg
341 KB, 1024x4000
>>
in the middle,is that Sungjis or Sumins arm?

and why where this two scene missing?
>>
>>2073590
Sumin's
>>
>>2073593
ah thx.
third pic in the middle looks so,that sumin is taking the shirt from sungji and is going away.
>>
Does anyone have imgur links of the official translation of chapter 44 to 50?
>>
>>2073606
No one posting anymore.
>>
>>2073590
It was missing when it came out. The author added it in (after it was released) because fans said that it was a bit confusing etc. So they added the two scenes so it makes a bit more sense.
>>
>>2073611
ah,yea. i read about it.
>>
is it officially on hiatus now?
>>
>>2075194
Until July 21st, yes.
>>
>>2075213
WDTFS
>>
>>2075214
sorry, I was thinking NTR Sungji is the "title name" and WDTFS it's just some meme
>>
>>2075194
6 weeks. Shit. So long. But it's ok. They better continue the story from where it left off. None of that time jump thing again. Deal with the fucking issue.
>>
Been rereading all the chapters. Sumin is... not there yet. Well, she does say she loves Sungji, but there's hesitance all over the place. Turning off the light when they bang before she goes to hand her resignation letter, for once. Also, not talking before Sungji's bus leaves. Girl needs to get her shits sort out.
>>
Can someone post the official chapters that are missing?
>>
>>2077458
Chapter 15.5. It's just their bio.
>>
>>2077717
No, I mean, the others english official translation chapter after 38.
>>
>>2077837
Previous thread has all them in mf links.
>>
>>2077947
Yes, but those are fan translated chapters, anon meant the official ones, and sadly no one has shared those after chapter 38, I think by now Lezhin has already released 52 chapters in english .
>>
>>2077965
yeah, too bad no one shared it anymore. hopefully some kind anon here
>>
>>2077965
Check the MF folder for official.
>>
A link to previous thread ?
>>
>>2077965
Yes, in the site they reached chapter 52 already...

>>2078051
Link please?
>>
>>2078228
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k9w49z5gd1dep/what_does_the_fox_say
>>
>>2078228
only the fan translated folder, not the official one
>>
Does anyone knows why they stopped to post the official chapters?
>>
>>2078567
uploaders were being reported and Lhezhin closed their accounts.
>>
some members has been uploading other stuffs from Lezhin yet, why only WDTFS?
>>
>>2078679
Because WDTFS is too popular.
>>
>>2078567
A few people got reported so they stopped all together because they were scared it would happen to them. No one here ever posts anything. So we end up with nothing. Offical trans make way more sense. But I guess their satisfied with fans trans that are misinterpreted most of the time.
>>
>>2079175
I thought this whole report the uploaders shit had stopped already, that's why we can't get good things...
>>
>>2079295
Apparently it's a Lezhin spotter that keeps reporting. No ones posted any official WDTFS ever since. Sad. It's up to like 52 and we only got up to like 38.
>>
>>2079320
Is it really that hard to hide identity of the uploader?
>>
>>2079320
hopefully some kind anon post it here instead using zippyshare than imgur, if only i had credit card i would definitely get it.
>>
>>2079328
They used their facebook log into Lezhin. Then their fb gets monitored and locked if they keep posting. You also can't get into Lezhin for some time as well. They didn't think they'd get reported so they used their real fb. Get to know how this shit works before you comment.
>>
>>2079381
We haven't come across any "kind anon" to post the office chaps. Don't even know if anyone here buys the offical. Don't get you hopes up.
>>
>>2079712
>They didn't think they'd get reported so they used their real fb.
Idiots.
>>
>>2079712
>they used their facebook log into Lezhin
>They didn't think they'd get reported so they used their real fb
You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>2079766
Well, even if they made a fake fb. The Lezhin account has to still connect a fb account I think. So they would get locked out either way.
>>
>>2079783
Not if they did share the chapters anonymously, like people who put the raws do. But it seems it's a concept too hard to grasp for them.
>>
>>2079783
Why using fb? Sing in with fake e-mail and post chapters anonymously somewhere else. Fucking social network.
>>
File: 1.jpg (119 KB, 720x2813) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119 KB, 720x2813
>>
File: 2.jpg (105 KB, 720x2813) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105 KB, 720x2813
>>
File: 3.jpg (158 KB, 720x2813) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
158 KB, 720x2813
>>
File: 4.jpg (37 KB, 720x1399) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
37 KB, 720x1399
>>
>>2073374
>>2073596
sumin is taking the shirt on the bed and is going away.
>>
>>2079808
>>2079805
>>2079803
>>2079807
Source?
>>
>>2079784
I told them to post on this board because no one can track it or put it in a pastebin, but they refused. They only wanna post it on fb. How thick in the head. I gave up giving them solutions. No one posts the offical chapters there anymore. Their was only 2 sources (one ran out of coins and the other was afraid to get reported). Ridiculous.
>>
>>2079785
They want the recognition for posting it.
>>
>>2079816
It's on Lezhin.
>>
>>2079805
>>2079816
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/e2
>>
File: wide.jpg (166 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
166 KB, 1200x600
new yuri manhwa on lezhin
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/everyday_lily
>>
Just noticed that all 3 characters star sgin match them so well. Especially Seju.
>>
>>2081357
Violent, distrusting, secretive and jealous.
>>
>>2079873
>http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/everyday_lily
any chance someone upload the chapters?
>>
>>2081361
yeah, that's Sumin
>>
>>2082352
How is she violent?
>>
File: IMG_920077814294378.jpg (18 KB, 572x498) Image search: [Google]
IMG_920077814294378.jpg
18 KB, 572x498
I have missed ex-maiden.
>>
>>2087711
2 weeks left. We can survive this dry spell.
>>
How come no one has posted the rest of the official chapters. It's already caught up to the latest chapter (55).
>>
>>2088096
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs/56

The author said the series ended up being a cliché love triangle, even though the said they wouldn't do it. They also said on ask.fm that Seju wasn't gonna be crazy, but she is. Guess we shouldn't believe everything they told us in ask.fm.
They probably didn't wanna ruin the story for us, but we all saw it a mile away. Seju wouldn't let go of Sumin.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.