[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new to yuri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gurlog comp line.jpg (176 KB, 623x878) Image search: [Google]
gurlog comp line.jpg
176 KB, 623x878
have tried yuri once before, wasn't my thing. looking to try again but want some pointers.
looking for
reasonable animation.
fair amount of the good parts
free!!
this or what ever is a personal fav or widely agreed upon. thanks!
>>
>>2053068
op I am also just looking for video versions, not text or manga type
>>
Step one: Lurk on /u/ for a month or two before you post.
Step two: Ask any questions in the general thread.
>>
Well hate to burst your bubble but most pure yuri anime are back in the early 2000s, so the animation may not be up to your standards. Hopefully you can overlook that tho. Some of my favorites from that time were Kannazuki no Miko, Strawberry Panic, Aoi Hana, and Sasameki Koto.
>>
there are two pure yuri H animations, Sono Hanabira and Shoujo Sect. Only the former has great animation.

And that is all of them. We live in a world where there is more shotacon animation than yuri
>>
File: 1453455877231.png (122 KB, 410x498) Image search: [Google]
1453455877231.png
122 KB, 410x498
>>2053068
>good parts
You mean like when girl A confesses to girl B, or B otherwise finds out about A's feelings, and B is shocked because she wasn't expecting it. And then A reaches out to touch B because she is not responding and B flinches and pulls back from the contact.

And A dies inside because she assumes that B thinks she is gross and doesn't want to touch her and she (A) just sort of folds her hands and steps back, smiling as the tears start to pour and she says something like "Yeah... it's disgusting right? Of course you wouldn't want to touch me. I'm sorry, I-I won't bother you anymore, just forget what I said." and gives B a broken smile that she can barely keep up and then turns and runs in a storm of self-loathing, heartbreak and angst while B stands there stunned and reacting too slow to stop her.

Because those are the best parts.
>>
>>2053151
You're a real sicko oneechan.
>>
File: predatory_lesbian.jpg (38 KB, 470x254) Image search: [Google]
predatory_lesbian.jpg
38 KB, 470x254
>>2053170
I know.
>>
Sono hanabira. Its very sad that this is the only good animated H yuri ....
>>
>>2053716
G-taste is pretty decent.
>>
>>2053068
your whole post screams "looking for hot yuri action". Anyway you aren't going to find much although ill take a guess that you would accept the 'yuri' in m/f/f so you would have more options although i wouldn't know what they would be.
>>
>>2053068
>>>/r/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.