[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Hen-Manga-Cover.jpg (33 KB, 325x491) Image search: [Google]
Hen-Manga-Cover.jpg
33 KB, 325x491
Is love really all that strange?
>>
>>2040007
I have no clue how the author thought that the later parts of this manga were a good idea.
>>
>>2040038
At least the ending was kinda sweet.
>>
>>2040007
I liked it, but I think others might not. Since the main character has a lot of explicit sex with guys
>>
File: HEN_v4_Page_021.jpg (39 KB, 728x1039) Image search: [Google]
HEN_v4_Page_021.jpg
39 KB, 728x1039
>>2040007
This manga is older than me, its main genre is homosexuality and it published over 80 chapters, love may not be but this manga is quite unusual for its time. It does drift away from yuri in the later chapters but it is still quite enjoyable.
HEN includes yaoi and het *the het part is one sided.* Be wary before you start reading.
>>
>>2040074
The het is not one-sided iirc. It's really weird. Like the balloon people have a "pretty" girl in love with some regular girl and a "handsome" guy in love with some wimpy dude. Yaoi and yuri couples. Then the pretty one and handsome one are like forced to work together on a movie and feel attracted to each other and have the het scenes. Then they separate and schloop right back into gay land like the plot doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>2040084
So what you're saying is that it's pretty mediocre and the only thing going for it is it's age.
>>
>>2040084
Well it feels like it was gor the purpose of giving Chizuru a child that she can raise with Azumi after she takes her to America to get married to her.
>>
>>2040074
I downloaded this manga in its entirety just to get to the yuri images, but i felt like some images and scenes from the author that i saw way back from like 2001-2002 were not in the manga. anyone know where to get all the possible yuri images and scenes from this series?
>>
>>2040097
nah it feels like the author realised that not one of his readers wanted what he was dishing out and pivoted to appease the fans in the last two -three chapters. Either that or it got canceled.
>>
I remember reading this... I wanna say when I was in middle school? Over 10 years ago at this point, feels like forever ago now. I was sort of so-so on it at the time but it was still one of the first yuri series I ever read so it's weirdly nostalgic to me now, I forgot about it actually until I noticed this post, maybe I'll read it again for old time's sake.
>>
Apparently he continued the manga in some kind of fashion

http://riekonaito.blogspot.com.ar/2013/03/blog-post_18.html

My Japanese is zero so I can't understand what is there
>>
>>2040074
Man, the overall quality of lewd manga has really improved over the years.
What a time to be alive.
>>
When I first came across this manga a hel of a long time ago someone was translating it but it was only text translation and there were just a few images from the manga on the site.
This was how I discovered the world of gl/yuri. So I'm grateful to this manga for that!
>>
>>2040084
I am not sure if you actually read it to the end, but I think what the other anon meant by one-sided het was the girly boy in the yaoi side turned out to be actually a girl so it wasn't turned out to be yaoi at all and that side of the relationship wasn't resolved like yuri side did
>>
>>2040117
Maybe it's this one http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=37980
The other story focused on the guy pair
>>
i think /u/ should give it a try, it's actually quite funny though, and since it's from so long ago it isn't rigged with the common yuri tropes you always see nowadays. The main char deals with her newly-discovered lesbianism in like 5 panels, and in the end they flew off to Murica' s land to get marry, so there's that
>>
>>2040347
>i think /u/ should give it a try,
We have. Way back in the past. Not surprising you don't remember it. It was back before there was more stuff and everyone read every scrap we could.
>>
Does this end well? I honestly don't care at all about the het sex, but I don't want to put in so much of my time and then get fucked.
>>
>Does this end well?
Yes It ends with the two girls running away to America together
>>
I read this when I was a kid and there was close to nothing out there, reminds me of sneaking into my parents office at night so I could read it...

I was only 12 or so...

I have a soft spot for it now. If i read it for the first time now I dont think id feel the same way, we're much more spoilt for choice these days, happy times.
>>
Wasn't this the one where some like 10 year old kid handcuffs her and essentially sexually assaults her?
>>
>>2040605
I usually wouldn't either but this time it kind of ruined both couples for me. The yuri couple gets back together in the last couple chapters and moves to America but there was very little build up for it.

If the last chapter of that girls as weapons getting liberated from and then returning to their abusive boyfriend's manga being yuri saved it for you then perhaps you'll feel the same way about this one.
>>
>>2040648
yes
>>
File: 21312312221.jpg (55 KB, 728x1055) Image search: [Google]
21312312221.jpg
55 KB, 728x1055
>>2040605
It ends well. The main reason why author added yaoi and het relationships into the series is probably because he wanted to get support from the het and yaoi fans. Adding different kinds of relationships to a story that is based on romance can be very difficult, you can easily get overwhelmed, lose your focus/interest. He took a dangerous path when he decided to add yaoi and het to a yuri manga. Its understandable why he did it but he was unable to handle something that complex.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.