[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Live: "We'll always be μ's."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: CfMBfT9VAAAiKhCjpg.jpg (129 KB, 1023x743) Image search: [Google]
CfMBfT9VAAAiKhCjpg.jpg
129 KB, 1023x743
Zenkai no Rabu Raibu >>2016034

It's been 2 weeks since μ's had their Final Live at Tokyo Dome. Their replies to fanmail on the event, and their own thoughts, can be seen and heard through the latest episodes of their respective radio and web programs.

The last stop of Rippi's "tour of KISS3" was at Akasaka BLITZ. Pile and Soramaru were in the audience during the afternoon session to show their support: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEQJ0vSETM7/ http://piyo.fc2.com/soramaru/5839239/

Emitsun is currently off Twitter for the time being, but the people of Kumamoto are in her thoughts, and she has asked that fans show support for them in her stead (fan tweet from her event on 16 April: https://twitter.com/higasho2/status/721282739463282688)

BDs for Animelo Summer Live 2015 are in stores! The footage of the event itself and the BTS includes various moments between the members of μ's, and from their collab with 765 Pro, as well as members who performed in their solo capacities.

The preview for Aqours' second single Koi ni Naritai AQUARIUM is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4GzSihmy4
All 9 members are up for their next livestream on 29 April, "All Members Assemble at 8pm!"
Aqours Uranohoshi Girls' Institute Radio!!! #2 goes on air 20 April, hosted by Inami Anju (Takami Chika) and featuring guest Aida Rikako (Sakurauchi Riko). Catch it at http://www.onsen.ag/program/llss/
>>
File: ultra gay.webm (2 MB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
ultra gay.webm
2 MB, 432x324
>>
Aside from SoraPi, word has it that JolKs were also there watching Rippi. Jolno left early because she had recording for a radio show in the evening. https://www.twitter.com/xzSONICzx/status/721307201281740800

A Kussun supporter on weibo was on the second floor behind the associates' seats, and already has made plans to ask Kussun about Rippi's live at her event next week.
>>
File: 56356449_p0_master1200.jpg (802 KB, 1200x917) Image search: [Google]
56356449_p0_master1200.jpg
802 KB, 1200x917
>>
File: tumblr_nf3ozwoTbl1t6cepro1_1280.png (622 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf3ozwoTbl1t6cepro1_1280.png
622 KB, 1280x720
>>2032414
Honestly, I think the most reasonable assumption is that the last time Eli and Nozomi had a parfait, they ended up at Nozomi's and had sex or at least made out vigorously.
>>
File: Cfrb8l3VAAAO-dY.jpg (228 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cfrb8l3VAAAO-dY.jpg
228 KB, 708x1000
>>
I can't really get a read on what Nico and Maki's relationship is like in the anime. Are they close friends who hang out a lot, or at least text each other frequently, or is there usually a distance they bridge during important moments? We do see them out together in civilian clothes in s2e1, but other than that, there don't seem to be that many scenes of them being together casually.

In a related matter, what's going to happen to them after Nico graduates? The final episodes and the film avoid the topic, aside from showing that Nico hates the idea of Maki being with someone else. I could easily see them lose contact without really wanting to, at least for a while.
>>
>>2032696
>there don't seem to be that many scenes of them being together casually
Strange you should raise this point when the storyline is, generally, in a school setting. We see everyone in school, or doing club activities like practising (or finding members for the club, in season 1), more often than not. Eli and Nozomi are not depicted alone in a "casual setting" until late season 2, for instance, but we know they certainly spend a lot of time with each other.

> The final episodes and the film avoid the topic, aside from showing that Nico hates the idea of Maki being with someone else
Did you forget about the "I don't want a μ's without you" scene already?

That aside, as mentioned in a past thread, Nico wrote only one thing on her career planning form: she's going to be an idol. There is a likelihood that she'll just forgo going to university when she knows the path she's taking, especially when we compare the ages many professional idols start out at. A-RISE, who are explicitly stated to be going pro, may well debut in showbiz right after they graduate.
>>
>>2032696
I think it sucks that we don't have anything on the post high school life of the third years. They dropped the whole cast with no real ending. Them deciding to break up the group in the first place was forced. The way they've handled this just rubs me the wrong way. They must have a whole lot of faith in Sunshine to go this route.
>>
>>2032702
>Strange you should raise this point
It may have been a bad choice of words. Maybe it's more that even if we don't necessarily see it depicted all that much, we basically know how the other super important relationships in the group work. All the others were close friends before joining µ's, most even childhood friends (RinPana, KotoHonoUmi). Nozomi and Eli, who only became friends in high school, probably have more scenes alone than anyone else. Nico and Maki only met through µ's and are on different grades, so we can assume much less about their relationship.

>Did you forget about the "I don't want a μ's without you" scene already?
It's a good scene, but it doesn't really tell us anything specific about how they see their future.

>There is a likelihood that she'll just forgo going to university
That's my guess too.

>>2032715
>They dropped the whole cast with no real ending
If I had my way, the movie would have just been about the girls hanging out at Maki's villa the day before the senpai leave and talking about their feelings.
>>
>>2032734
>If I had my way, the movie would have just been about the girls hanging out at Maki's villa the day before the senpai leave and talking about their feelings.

I would actually choose between a few different endings:

-The girls decide to pull off Sunny Day song, but come to realize that they just won't feel truly happy if they're not together. They make a promise to reunite after all of µ's graduates - not as idols, but as legit musicians.

-When the topic of whether to quit µ's is brought up again, they dance around the question, pull off Sunny Day Song and make it an open ending with no answer. Fans can fill it in themselves.

-µ's goes big into the idol business with moderate success. However, their frustration with the corruption of the idol industry breaks them so hard that they start a criminal organization and begin a war to take down the idol industry and yakuza rivals. Wonton shooting, µ's x gangsta rap mashups, and 9+ girl orgies galore.
Pitch for Saints Row V: Straight Outta Akiba
>>
>>2032788
>corruption of the idol industry
I like how Love Live implicitly admits the Japanese music business is fucking terrible by keeping our heroines far away from record companies, even when it causes numerous plot holes.

Such as, who turns Maki's piano demos into tracks with multiple instruments, where do they get the money for the costumes, who manufactures and profits from the µ's merchandise we see, and how on earth does Honoka organize a huge zero-budget outdoors concert?
>>
>>2032788
Doesn't Saints Row µ sound better?
>>
>>2032850
Yeah. They'd probably elope to the U.S. to pursue their relationships. Hope they learn good English.
>>
File: 56177614_p80_master1200.jpg (442 KB, 682x1000) Image search: [Google]
56177614_p80_master1200.jpg
442 KB, 682x1000
>>2032929
Nozomi already knows English. She and Eli are set.
>>
>>2032550
Translation of the Weibo posts:

http://dorple.tumblr.com/post/142996705717/
>>
>>2032929
Nico's attempt to launch her idol thing in the US is welcomed rapturously by the avant-garde, who think it's a scathing feminist satire on the infantilization of women by the mass culture industry. Figuring fame is fame, Nico rolls with it.
>>
File: Nico.png (886 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nico.png
886 KB, 1280x720
>>2032929
That New Horizons book will come in handy.
>>
So, who are already/gonna be the biggest ships for Sunshine?

I'm already liking Chika x Kanan.
>>
File: 56421750_p0_.jpg (443 KB, 1264x1820) Image search: [Google]
56421750_p0_.jpg
443 KB, 1264x1820
Happy Birthday Maki chan~
>>
>>2032850
As for their outfits, I always assumed Kotori makes them all by hand, probably getting help from classmates.

The music could probably be explained if they used a computer to added synthesized instruments to the track.

The fact that they do everything themselves has always made them seem more genuine for and idol animu
>>
>>2033198
Doujin when
>>
>>2033549
>I always assumed Kotori makes them all by hand
She does, but when you make that many unique and elaborate costumes for nine people, the cost of materials will add up.

>synthesized instruments
I don't think it would be believable for all the instruments we hear to be synthesized. If they are, Maki's one hell of a producer.

>The fact that they do everything themselves has always made them seem more genuine
It might have been interesting to really emphasize their DIY side by making the costumes look cheaper and having the girls play instruments, but maybe that's a little too high concept.
>>
>>2033549
>>2033681
Ucchi for one seems to think that the level of what they do as school idols is more DIY as compared to professionals, such as in this 2015 interview: http://dorple.tumblr.com/post/127386600947/interview-with-printemps-from-the-september-2015

In SIF and the SIDs Kotori also has scenes where she is happy to have more money and/or materials to make costumes with. If I recall correctly, she mentions at one point that most of it comes out of the club budget.

One theory brought up before which I like is that the more stylized costumes, such as Eli's Jobs v2 phantom thief outfit, or the Victorian series, are the "idealized" version of the image they are intended to portray. We can see it in the movie's ?←HEARTBEAT sequence too, which is half in street clothes and half in fancy costumes. When performed live it would make sense that they went with the costumes from a fantasy dance sequence, since they were before an audience.

On a related note, the cast seems to have a shared headcanon that the Nishikinos' vast fortune pays for some of the bigger expenses, such as the Wonderful Rush airplane.
>>
>>2033681
>u's reunites as a Blues Brothers-esque band
Call God and tell Him/Her/Them to give them a mission!
>>
>>2033754
Pretty sure a lot of the more fantastical elements of the series are abstractions of what is really happening. Like when they start singing and it kicks off a professionally directed music video involving the entire school
>>
File: 1461024857104.png (3 MB, 964x2994) Image search: [Google]
1461024857104.png
3 MB, 964x2994
>>
>>2033867
I just assume that Happy Maker was produced by the LoveLive organizers as part of their prize for winning, which is why they got the whole school body to appear in it.
>>
>>2033870
Way to give the worst gift, Nico.
>>
File: 1458927586798.jpg (64 KB, 587x727) Image search: [Google]
1458927586798.jpg
64 KB, 587x727
>>2034218
I-it's not a competition!
>>
I really like how straightforward the Love Live anime is with its hints of lesbianism. Unlike your average all-girls show, it isn't at all interested in blurring the line between best friendship and romantic love. Instead we have a very strong platonic friendship between Honoka, Kotori and Umi, and unambiguous sexual tension between NicoMaki and NozoEli. Hell, the implication seems to be that Nozomi and Eli are actually a couple by the end of season two. It's so refreshing.
>>
I'm surprise no ones posted the glorious honomaki doujin.
>>
>>2032788
Saints Row went to shit after 2 but that unironically sounds good and closer to the roots of the series than what we've been getting.
>>
File: 29.png (716 KB, 848x1223) Image search: [Google]
29.png
716 KB, 848x1223
Honoka has really cute expressions here.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_dogs_desire_and_the_reality_of_discipline#1
>>
>>2034218
That's Maki plushy with Nico face. One of the few "faulty" dolls caused by manufacturing error, rather than being custom made. It is highly prized by collectors in Japan if im not mistaken.

So teah, that shit is actually rather exclusive.
>>
>>2034448

a manga involving butt plugs strapons and collars has no right being that godam fluffy.
>>
File: 03.jpg (349 KB, 1395x2000) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
349 KB, 1395x2000
>>2034448
>87 pages
Not that I'm complaining, but why is it the less popular Honk ships get the long, lewd and high quality doujins? First there was the 105 page HonoEri doujin and now this. Is there a 90 page HonoNozo doujin out there that I'm not aware off?
>>
>>2034611
Considering you can stack NicoMaki doujins up to the fucking moon, the niche shippers have to make up for it somehow.
Far as I can tell, the only HonoNozo doujin I've seen is a futa one
>>
>>2034611
In general, what are some of the better translated Love Live doujinshi? Going through everything on Dynasty is kind of daunting.
>>
>>2034611
Eh what?

HonoEli and HonoMaki are like the 3rd and 4th most popular Honoka ships.

For a time, HonoEli was the most popular Honoka ship.
>>
>>2034639
I like how the fanbase evolved and the creators responded to that.
>>
>>2034611

Could I get a link to that long HonoEli doujin?
>>
>>2034625
Anything that isn't by Satsunyan/Seiyuuri lol
>>
File: 00.jpg (672 KB, 1434x2024) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
672 KB, 1434x2024
>>2034665
http://exhentai.org/g/897037/79d895ce06/
>>
>>2034670
What's wrong with that group?
>>
File: ChikaYouRiko.jpg (130 KB, 571x965) Image search: [Google]
ChikaYouRiko.jpg
130 KB, 571x965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFMZVIZXr28

B-Side is now out.

>>2033363
RubyMaru
ChikaYou and ChikaRiko are both pretty popular.
ChikaKananYou is shaping up to be the OT3
>>
>>2034771
>ChikaKanan
Geez, just look at Chika's daily schedule. Whole hours are delegated to spending time alone with Kanan
>>
File: 1460214068839.jpg (129 KB, 1280x679) Image search: [Google]
1460214068839.jpg
129 KB, 1280x679
>>2034771
you forgot rikoyoshiko and kananmari..
>>
File: Heresy.png (119 KB, 402x564) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
119 KB, 402x564
>>2034672
>HonoEli doujin
>Eli with anyone else than her second wife
>>
>>2034853
Who would that be? Aren't there doujin for all the main Eli pairings (Honoka, Nozomi, Umi)
>>
>>2033681
>It might have been interesting to really emphasize their DIY side by making the costumes look cheaper and having the girls play instruments, but maybe that's a little too high concept.

Kinda like K-On! ?
>>
>>2034837
RikoYoshi is gaining momentum. Don't know if it'll be as popular as ChikaRiko.

KanaMari is about as popular as DiaKana right now which is somewhat obscure.

>>2034853
Can we not have a shipping war?
>>
>>2034901
RikoYoshi seems to be the KotoUmi surrogate. I also feel that ChikaRiko is going the way of Eliumi.
>>
>>2031196
>>2032715
>>2032734
µ's had already disbanded by s2, the second half of the movie was more of them sticking to the deal despite of the obvious pressures to keep them going.

I speculate, they could have added AriYuki to the µ's once the Third Years graduated. For what it was worth, I am actually okay with the anime ending with µ's at the height of their popularity.

Regardless, we know for a fact that School Idols at Otonakizaka aren't dead since the end of S2 had Rin becoming µ's leader somehow (µ2?) and Hanayo becoming the President of the School Idol Club. We also know that Arisa and Yukiho has been part of this club for the better part of two years based on the end of the movie.

If nothing else, this does leave the door open for future possibilities.

>>2032850
Just because µ's never got involved with the recording industry doesn't mean they are intentionally making an implicit criticism of the industry.

µ's never got involved with the recording business since the emphasis in the series is that they are amateurs. They produce their own songs and in the anime, they are never portrayed releasing their songs with the intention of making a profit. With that in consideration, they are closer to cosplay groups dancing on videos than professional musicians as in they are amateurs and not a group making a living from their music.

They didn't get involve with recording companies because there was no need to and even if they had to release music, it's been shown in the anime they release it online through uploaded or live streamed videos. As a consequence, it's more likely that as they are amateurs they aren't in contact with recording companies because there's no need for their involvement and it's less likely that this has anything to do with them making a statement about Japan's music business.
>>
>>2034912
While it could have be fascinating had LL gone down that route, especially in light of recent events LL was never about the dark side of Japan's music industry implicitly or explicitly.
>>
>>2034906
So ChikaRiko will get a duet that will boost it's popularity exponentially as well as a three to four Yukitti doujins?
>>
>>2034912
>the second half of the movie was more of them sticking to the deal despite of the obvious pressures to keep them going.
Well, yeah. It's just that it didn't make a lick of sense for them to quit under the new circumstances.

>>2034918
I like the doujinshi where Nico is a middlingly successful idol in a shitty industry.
>>
>>2034906
ChikaRiko is Honoumi, sis.
>>
File: 01.jpg (395 KB, 1412x2000) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
395 KB, 1412x2000
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/private_tsunderation_private_tsunderation_round_4

Pillow princess Maki is pretty cute.
>>
>>2034768
Not the anon you are replying to, but Satsunyan (who does most translations for the group as it is) is known for being an idiot, and not in an endearing fashion. She also refuses to admit when she's made mistakes, which tends to happen with her questionable grasp on the English language/English grammar and vocabulary and her shoving herself into other people's business whether asked for or not.

One of those supposed "big name fans" who have let the attention get to their heads, in short.
>>
>>2034448
Not a fan of HonkMack, but this is too hot and adorable.

I felt guilty after using it
>>
>>2034970
I thought ChikaKanan was HonoUmi
>>
>>2035122
Okay that's nice but do you know any examples where such a case has happen?
>>
>>2035354
What are you even asking about? If you want an "example" of her stupidity, all you need to do is look at the posts or replies she has made on social media/the Seiyuuri website. If you want an "example" of poor English, that should be all the more easy to tell from her "work".
>>
>>2035360
Can you point me to any specific examples of her stupidity?
>>
Just read http://archiveofourown.org/works/6591352

What did Nico die of?
>>
>>2035407
Being tiny. Apparently it's fatal. I've seen it happen Konata from Lucky Star as well.
>>
>>2035416
That, and a dead parent, lower socio-economic status and a dream, all of which make her feel more fragile and thus more tempting to kill.
>>
>>2035405
Why is it so difficult for you to look up an uncommon handle of a person with accounts on different social media platforms, has her own website, and is on the two major sites to find fanfiction for this fandom with some choice bad prose to top it all off?
>>
>>2035434
>more tempting to kill
Why did I laugh at this
>>
>>2035448
It's true. People kill characters like that in FF all the time. Nozomi is also prone to getting killed. Her being suicidal happens in fics pretty often. Her loneliness is greatly played up in doujin. I've seen Eli get killed to make Nozomi even more lonely and miserable. Some people love tragedy. I don't really care for it.
>>
>>2035452
I don't mind it when fanfics go dark, but it tends to feel cheap if it isn't connected to elements in the original work. It's more satisfying to read NicoMaki where they're driven apart by their very different career paths and backgrounds than something where Nico gets cancer.
>>
>>2035434
I hate this picture.
Nico's skin is the palest of all nine canonically. She's almost like caucasian by her skin tone alone.
>>
>>2035300
In terms of personality, Riko is more like Umi, while Kanan is Eli (in the manga, Eli and Honoka are childhood friends)
>>
>>2035502
*childhood friends too

forgot to add that
>>
>>2035081
What did Eli do? I don't understand.
>>
>>2035508
Hook up with the Honk.
>>
>>2035514
Is there a doujinshi of that too?
>>
>>2035514
Nozomi presumably left to have cocaine-fuelled sex with a Russian prostitute.
>>
now that you girls were talking about fics, the most recent chapter of
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11402432/8/Otonokizaka-Private-Academy
was pure bullshit, I hated the last part of the chapter, gurl the nozoeli drama felt out of place
I still don't understand how this fic has a lot of favs, follows and reviews
>>
>>2035726
Why don't you just ignored her work, anon?
>>
>>2035610
>Implying she didn't sink into a deep dark depression and end up killing herself
>>
>>2035790
Are you really echoing that old and tired "u dun liek u run read!" logic that was so popular in the early noughties?

Not that I don't think jstonedd is a very poor writer with an overblown ego, but telling people to ignore a fic that her asslickers are happy to drool and squeal over in every available outlet isn't much useful advice.
>>
>>2035839
There is no reason for you to concern yourself with fictional material you don't like that has absolutely zero effect on you or anything you care about it, save the annoyance it seems to cause you when you do concern yourself with it.
>>
>>2035860
Thanks, jstonedd. Your illuminating words have completely changed my life. I grovel at your infinite wisdom.

People are entitled to dislike what they want to dislike, believe it or not.
>>
>>2035866
>Thanks, jstonedd
This is a pathetic response. Time for this conversation to end.
>>
>>
>>2035866
Nothing could change the fact that people likes her writing. You just need to shut yourself, sis.
>>
>>2035894
>NickMaki everywhere
>Other couples are left in the dust

At least my favorite couple is the second most popular. I couldn't imagine being a fan of a "crack"ship that barely gets anything or isn't taken seriously.
>>
>>2035904
"Barely gets anything" I can understand, but people who make fun of or look down on minor ships should learn to show some respect.

It also only encourages the more childish and obnoxious shippers to whine about how ~oppressed~ they are and how their minor ships are ~so unappreciated~ and ~meant to be~ and so on, which is equally grating to see.
>>
Does anyone else find the idea of Honoka saying "STFU" to be hilarious?
>>
>>2035830
I can't believe I just cracked up at a post talking about suicide.
>>
>>2035957
You are a 4chan user you know.
>>
>>2035726
Weirder things have happened like that one Doctor WhoxMadoka crossover fic which got it's own tvtropes page despite one of the characters being OOC or suddenly becoming a good samaritan with little or no explanation.

There was also that Veneficus Puella fic which was very popular on FFnet despite having a annoying tvtropes spouting self-insert of a 'Good Kyubey.' It's notable that it's been outright abandoned by the author who has since labelled it trash.
>>
>>2036019
In general, the TVTropes crowd seems quite uninformed and also has rather poor taste in fanfics.
>>
>>2036021
I've seen that for myself. I'm still going to use the Rec List if only for the fact most of the time, they do dig up something good.
>>
>>2036021
Probably because anyone can edit the page and recommend thir own shitty fics
>>
>>2035469

I actually kinda want to write an angsty NicoMaki story that ends with them breaking up because of such divergent career paths, upbringings and personality clashes. Just fairly realistic relationship problems with no over the top drama or sudden death.
>>
>>2036045
The opposite applies too. One of the key points to the NicoMaki ship is how, despite their differences, they are still attracted to each other. Magnetism, as it were.

Not sure if it comes up in English fics much, but I've come across fics in other languages where they manage to overcome relationship problems stemming from the causes described here and the associated issues, like not having time for each other and such. In doing so, they become more mature people and a better couple as well.

Drama doesn't have to be hackneyed, but that seems lost on the users of many cliches prevalent on ff.net, and to some extent on AO3.
>>
File: fc8.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fc8.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>2036021
Honestly I find the tvtropes fic page a useful tool, its not like theyre incpable of detecting shit, but they organize fics by a decent margin that makes it easy to filter between types of fics.

Fanfic tropes is pretty much the only thing the website is worth while for anyway since the retarded SJWs ruined everything about it, so who cares if they give pages to awful fics? the only quality from TV tropes that can be found is through waybackmachine back before the sjws censored anything that made them uncomfortable.
>>
>>2036073
>insure
You mean ensure
>>
>>2036062
Sorry, but First Amendment doesn't protect from non-government censorship. I've come to accept the fact that creators, business owners, have a right to determine what content is acceptable and not, and face consequences such as criticism and boycotts.

Now let's get back to the Love Live!

Which Aquors ships are gonna rake in all the doujin's?
>>
>>2036086
>Aquors
Who?
>>
File: YOU01-700x394[1].jpg (69 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
YOU01-700x394[1].jpg
69 KB, 700x394
>>2036095
You.
>>
>>2036086
What kind of doujins?
>>
>>2036086
There's already a doujin by Oyu no Kaori with Kanan. Mari, and Chika.
>>
>>2036045
>>2036059
My perfect NicoMaki fanfic I'll never write would involve the two meeting again in their thirties after Nico's switched to the management side of the idol business and Maki's an established doctor with a kid and a pending divorce. Together they'd drink, discuss their past choices with a great deal of cynicism, joke about their super passionate teenage romance and increasingly unsubtly try to determine if the other is still interested. Also, it turns out Nico is still a virgin and Maki makes fun of her for it.
>>
>>2036296
>Maki's an established doctor with a kid and a pending divorce
Son if you don't realize that Maki is gay as a rainbow you are not allowed to make Love Live fanworks, ever.
>>
>>2036331
Kids are forced drama. I'm guessing the kid wouldn't have a personality or anything. Just there for Nico to angst over.
>I knew our romance was just a teen thing
>Maki likes guys
>She had a kid and got married
>Her husband got to touch her all over and do things to her
>My feelings are abnormal
>>
>>2036340
Exactly. This subsequent series of events is lame and was done plenty of times in various forms already. Perhaps a twist would be that the kid is adopted/born to Maki and another woman by IPS science and technology/the product of their romance (which is a turn I have seen before, but futa was involved and it wasn't very original anyway). Takes away the whole gayngst angle which is quite unnecessary.

That aside, it makes that terrible "children OC" boom a while back come to mind. The one where people started coming up with kids for the more prominent pairings. It stinks of a "babies = proof of happiness in a relationship" mindset and suggests that the ones who came up with those uninteresting OCs didn't really know how to portray the actual canon cast, so they came up with some characters of their own and forced them to have relevance.
>>
File: 1439434740517.png (807 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439434740517.png
807 KB, 850x1000
>>2036296
>Maki's an established doctor with a kid and a pending divorce
I've never liked this kind of plot because like this anon said >>2036331
>Son if you don't realize that Maki is gay as a rainbow you are not allowed to make Love Live fanworks, ever.
but hey that's your ideal nicomaki fanfic, so everything is fine
I've read a couple of fics in which Maki has relationships with guys but meh they aren't that good, the only one who comes to my mind right is 'the divorce' and iirc I dropped that fic
also
>I'll never be as gay as maki
why live?
>>
>>2036344
One big problem with these fics is that the guy always turns out to be a deadbeat who was only inserted to be a sperm donor and source of insecurity for the main couple. He's never involved in the kid's life. He's probably abusive too. We'll never hear about why Maki fell in love with him. Because he is again, a sperm donor.
>>
>>2036355
Arrange marriage. Maki may be gay as hell but she does have a legacy to hold. The Nishikino's are a very high status family, I wouldn't be surprised that she goes to marriage meetings.
>>
>>2036376
Best solution for her is an arrange a marriage with Umi. Imagine two Heiresses together.
>>
>>2036345
>I'll never be as gay as maki
Don't remind me.
>>
>>2036376
>Arrange marriage

That is another terrible trope in /u/ material. Now, I understand that the family definitely would want Maki to have children to continue their legacy. She's an only child so it's not like she can have a sibling do it. An adopted child wouldn't be the same to the parents either as they don't have the bloodline. This can be her deciding between what she wants and what her family wants. Her parents don't seem that old though. If she decided to go against it they can probably have another kid.
>>
>>2036376
Her family is rich I'm sure they can afford alternatives(sperm donation, surrogates etc.) My point is if you're writing a fic based on this very clichéd trope you're a shit writer with no imagination
>>
File: 0001.jpg (2 MB, 2120x1000) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
2 MB, 2120x1000
Scanner anon here. Translator anon has been missing for a while, so I'd figure I'd do a little something.

The other day I was glancing over the Dynasty forums and saw someone say in the Kotori x Umi tag thread that is was nothing but porn and no romance. Even though that post is almost a year old it still holds true today.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SH2DbuV4yIZs35hA-iJfkPza-75rBBZivvRwGXzUe44

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PQUkv5HgEmnu8e94OqayNcagRiJ19ABBRE-6hchUSSw

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mUxkd0cgb0Ep6xaATF5I8EwzZH3onj15C5q849WM4GM

Scripts and scans for three tooth rooting sweet KotoUmi doujin with tons of fluffy romance.
>>
>>2036420
I love you, anon.
>>
>>2033194
Will we ever get a follow up to this? It's the day the OP said they'd meet Kussun?
>>
>>2036340
Eh, that's not really what I had in mind. More like a slightly melancholy comedy that takes place over a single evening with no other significant characters than Nico and Maki. Whatever angst there ever was would be in the past and the future open. And certainly no gay angst. It's unpleasant in adults.

>>2036387
Every possible plot has been done before in some form. The important thing is the execution, which is why I'm never writing it.
>>
>>2036420
Thank you so much , anon-san.
>>
https://twitter.com/wearelovelivers/status/722365811826888704

If you want to send Emitsun a message of support feel free to join in this new Japanese campaign.
>>
>>2036536
>https://twitter.com/wearelovelivers/status/722365811826888704
>If you want to send Emitsun a message of support feel free to join in this new Japanese campaign.
Not familiar with Emitsun. Is that the creator of Love Live, one of its members, or someone else? For those of us that don't read Japanese (most of /u/s no doubt) care to sum up with the support page is about?
>>
>>2036586
Please at least make some effort in looking up the blatantly obvious instead of embarrassing yourself like this.
>>
File: jrsdrxlskb2h8ulmaofm[1].png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jrsdrxlskb2h8ulmaofm[1].png
2 MB, 1280x720
Just leaving this here.
>>
File: 56424400_p4.jpg (612 KB, 1000x1666) Image search: [Google]
56424400_p4.jpg
612 KB, 1000x1666
>>
File: gee Umi.png (489 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
gee Umi.png
489 KB, 600x430
>>2036420
I'm really sorry anon, real life has really fucked me over, but I love you for doing this. Thank you! Dying of all these KotoUmi goodness! My salvation for the meantime as I dread my return to wageslave land.

I swear that I'll get back to whatever's pending when I get a vacation.
>>
Geez. Why is this thread so barren and the LL general in /vg/ has all the activity?
>>
File: 34723866.jpg (705 KB, 1100x1162) Image search: [Google]
34723866.jpg
705 KB, 1100x1162
>>2037159
I don't like any pairing you can form out of Kotori, Umi and Honoka, but once you make them a threesome things click into place beautifully.
>>
>>2037398
These threads are less lewd and there is no real material right now.
>>
>>2037385
Because llsifg is filled with minimal game discussion and maximum shitposting.
>>
Koi ni Naritai AQUARIUM is leaked already, to no one's surprise.

The voice dramas easily contradict the image of Dia/Mari as a chill and relaxed pairing, they are pretty much the direct opposite of that. Sure makes a lot of fanart with that fanon portrayal ironic in hindsight.
>>
>>2037515
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4503184389
3shine!
>>
>>2037608
one, two, threeshine?
>>
>>2037621
Just listen to the single.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10037510/
>>
>>2037385
There are more NicoMakifags there.

And I like to discuss and shitpost about it. Here is so slow.
>>
>>2036751

>My 2 favorite things
>Dark Souls and Love Live

I love /u/.
>>
File: nico maki.png (238 KB, 599x488) Image search: [Google]
nico maki.png
238 KB, 599x488
>>2032715
Agreed. I know it's better that they cut muse while they were ahead and so popular, but they left a lot hanging regarding the actual characters and their future. I feel a little worse because I didn't get into LL until late last year, so I missed a whole bunch of time to spend with what became a huge fanbase - and a huge /u/-ish one at that, even on other sites.

But I guess we always have our ships
>>
>>2036296
I really like the idea of the characters being more grown, more used to life, a bit cynical, etc. Maybe it's because I'm getting older myself.

Regardless, I actually like this idea a ton. Even if you would trade out the divorce thing for something else - if only because I can't really see Maki getting married (she's gay as fuck - also, busy doctor life and whatnot). Two people, slightly older, reminiscing over the past and still young enough to be unsure of the future is great.
>>
File: Qsoyww6[1].gif (448 KB, 725x801) Image search: [Google]
Qsoyww6[1].gif
448 KB, 725x801
>>2037900
You've got it better. I got into and ate up the series early this year.

>>2032918
Gatdam, Deep Silver, fund this shit!
And don't forget to add Red Faction Guerilla's destruction physics.

Hell, just remaster SR2 for modern consoles & PC, add Workshop support and just slap u's in as playable characters.
>>
>>2036387
I'd rather see them adopt a kid. That would make for interesting dynamics(see: Nanoha StrikerS).
>>
>>2034665
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_dogs_desire_and_the_reality_of_discipline#85 it was in the post even so :P
>>
>>2034639
I think is Maki is so sexy in the previous doujin. She works nice with Honoka's cuteness *-*
>>
>>2037953
> :P
>>2037957
>*-*

Please, don't.
>>
>>2037952
That would be interesting too. Would her parents accept an adopted kid as the heir? It's also pretty sad that 90% of these scenarios are about Maki. Nico is usually just along for the ride.
>>
>>2037972
Why can't Mama and Papa Nishikino just make more babies? Is Papa a gay?

Or is it because Mama Nishikino's with Big Burd?
>>
>>2037974
I assume the reason people don't go that route is because they feel they are too bust with work for another kid or they just want the drama of Maki having a kid and Niko having to learn to cope with it.
>>
>>2037979
>Niko having to learn to cope with it.
I want Nico to take to it easily with minimal hang-ups. It's not like she could have a biological child with Maki (that kind of technology is far off) and she'd probably like the chance to be a parent without having to get pregnant herself.
>>
>>2036877
>80000 yen for a dinner
holy fuck, that might be too fancy
>>
>>2038079
Even if she can't have a biological child with Maki, the child will always be a reminder of Maki's union with someone else. Even if it was just an arranged marriage. It's proof of someone being able to do something to/for Maki that she can't. There's always going to be a hangup with that. Especially if the child isn't faceless or nameless. The child is going to want to know their father, the child is going to know Nico isn't their mother/father. The child is going to want to know why it has two moms. The child can take it's anger out on Nico when she tries to discipline them. My sister told our stepdad he wasn't her father when he tried to discipline her and he cried like a bitch. Nico can end up in the same situation. She's already emotional. That's something Maki can't help her with because Maki doesn't know how it feels. It's her kid.

In relationships with kids and step parents there is always going to be drama. Now imagine having a gay step parent. There is no way taking into account how these things work to make it all happy and lovely unless you completely ignore how people work, the character's personalities and logic.
>>
File: iPS with doc Maki (im4098500).png (2 MB, 1500x3500) Image search: [Google]
iPS with doc Maki (im4098500).png
2 MB, 1500x3500
>>2038089
Well, no family situation is all happy and lovely, and most of those issues aren't that hard to overcome. The world is full of LGBT families in such situations. Plus, Nico has a very practical side. I'd imagine her answer to the old "you're not my mom" gambit would be something a little more cutting than tears. Of course it also depends on how old the hypothetical kid would be when Nico enters its life.
>>
File: CWRte4xVAAA_GyF.png (98 KB, 560x880) Image search: [Google]
CWRte4xVAAA_GyF.png
98 KB, 560x880
>>2038084
nothing is too fancy for Maki and her gay as fuck heart
She only wants the best of the best for Nico
>>
>>2038110
Well Nico likes to hide her emotions but she gets down pretty easily. I could see her not saying anything to the kid but in private she'd be pretty depressed. This whole hypothetical can go a billion ways. You have tons to consider including the father wanting to be involved, Maki's family still not approving though they have an heir etc. Adoption has its own set of problems but kills some that can be emotionally damaging to both girls. Anything the kid says about one applies to the other so they can comfort each other in this scenario.
>>
All of µ is gay, but who is the gayest µ?

Nozomi? Maki?
>>
>>2038375
Is Maki really that gay?

Anyway, it's Nozomi.
>>
>>2038384
The more she tries to deny it and the more tsun she gets, the gayer she proves herself to be.

Nozomi, on the other hand, doesn't even attempt to hide it
>>
>>2038395
Nozomi's probably the only one who'd call herself a lesbian if asked.
>>
>>2038395
Who would be deeper in denial, Maki or Umi?
>>
File: dhhsnq.jpg (566 KB, 1730x1156) Image search: [Google]
dhhsnq.jpg
566 KB, 1730x1156
>>2038375
1.- nozomi
2.-maki
3.-kotori
4.-nico
5.-eli
6.-umi
7.-hanayo
8.-rin
9.-honoka
>>2038473
umi
>>
>>2038473
Umi.

At some point Maki would most likely break under pressure - that is, she'd eventually admit something when she couldn't hold back, or she'd be goaded into it the way she had to be goaded into being friends with everyone in S1.

Umi is a stubborn hardass, even when it comes to herself.
>>
File: i'm gay.png (1 MB, 600x4564) Image search: [Google]
i'm gay.png
1 MB, 600x4564
>>2038414
your post reminded me this image
>>
>>2038510
>Third panel Eli
cute cute CUTE
>>
Alright. We know for a fact that Nozomi likes Eli. The game, the new years special and SID. But how much evidence is there going the other way?
>>
Are there any recommended /u/ LL fics out there? I love me some yuri fanfiction.
>>
>>2038746
I really like the ones that Lucia Hunter (also the admin of the Love Live Wikia) makes myself.
>>
>>2038761
> make
??????

That aside, I would not recommend Lucia Hunter's fics. They have the issues and trappings common to most mediocre or poorly-written fics, like excessive use of sobriquets and epithets. He also has a self-congratulatory tone and attitude which gets grating quickly; putting in references such as fandom injokes about the voice cast and then specifically explaining the jokes smugly in his opening/ending notes. Nothing against such references, mind, but that he points them out and then pats himself on the back for it is annoying. Show, don't tell.

All in all his writing and behavior is still stuck in the 90s-00s, when in contrast, most writers actually worth their salt try their best to avoid a lot of such problems.
>>
>>2038769
Do you have any stories or authors that you recommend then?
>>
>>2038771
Any preferred pairings, genre, or language?
>>
>>2038772
Maki/Nico and/or Nozo/Eli

Anything is fine genre wise, so long as it's well written. English too.

I've pretty much been scouring tumblr for anything good fic-wise, but there's not too much there
>>
>>2038774
Unfortunately there is plenty of overlap between fanfic writers on Tumblr and the ones on AO3 and ff.net. If English is the only language you can read fics in, be prepared for some degree of Tumblr nonsense in most, if not all, of what you'll get.

I will compile a list of fics for the pairings requested for here, but do note that they too are not free from things like "the blonde Russian gazed upon the emerald orbs of her spiritual companion..." or questionable portrayals of certain characters and so on.
>>
File: nozoeli hug.jpg (215 KB, 546x954) Image search: [Google]
nozoeli hug.jpg
215 KB, 546x954
>>2038793
>but do note that they too are not free from things like "the blonde Russian gazed upon the emerald orbs of her spiritual companion..." or questionable portrayals of certain characters and so on.
That's fine; I grew up reading and writing my share of fics, and I've developed something of a buffer for shit like excessive purple prose and the normal trappings of fanfiction.

>If English is the only language you can read fics in, be prepared for some degree of Tumblr nonsense in most, if not all, of what you'll get.
I can deal with a bit of that shitty nonsense, so long as it's not super overt
>>
File: bestship.png (645 KB, 1051x590) Image search: [Google]
bestship.png
645 KB, 1051x590
> No one posting the new PV

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4474007/

Chika and You are so cute.
>>
>>2038810
>Second PV is a water-play PV
sweatingman.png
>>
File: cIJOCmZ.jpg (288 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
cIJOCmZ.jpg
288 KB, 1280x1440
>>2038730
>>
>>2038774
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7129078/togekissed
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3317088/Siniscule
their nicomaki fics are pretty good and they're well written
if you wanna read something lewd this is a must https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11725746/1/Meltdown
>>
File: 28000537.jpg (141 KB, 590x376) Image search: [Google]
28000537.jpg
141 KB, 590x376
>>2038830
>not even a year after first introduction and they did watersports already
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (89 KB, 854x478) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89 KB, 854x478
Finally got around to watching the first PV
I'm guessing this is the main source of ChikaRiko
>>
File: 1421114781113.png (277 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1421114781113.png
277 KB, 500x484
>>2038746

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5365149/Woofemus does a lot of well-written fics. MakiPana focused though which might not be your cup of tea since it's a rarepair. Fool's Journey is NozoEli though.

TsubaHono is kinda rare but I really like this fic a lot. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11013992/1/Mirror-Girls

And this focuses on a side of Eli that usually isn't touched upon in fanfics, along with being well written with a good style. http://archiveofourown.org/works/4651167

If I remember more I'll post them
>>
>>2038930
Seconding Boundary Lines. It manages to be unique in its subject matter despite a lack of substantial length. In a past thread it was also brought up as a recommendation when another anon had asked.
>>
>>2038917
>>2038810
And the second MV is a ChikaYou that literally ends with a colour-coded snowglobe as though it was a statement to support Second Years OT3.
>>
>>2038944
What is it with the second years and being polygamous?
>>
File: ntr.png (1 MB, 800x1790) Image search: [Google]
ntr.png
1 MB, 800x1790
>>
>>2038954
It's not being polygamous. It's leader's privilege.

>>2038999
There's no NTR here. Riko is just imagining how... exciting the threesome sex will be.
>>
>>2038999
You left out a key frame that happens a second or two after the last one in that set. Threesome, and you can't deny it after the missing frame.
>>
File: nozoeli eat out.jpg (222 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
nozoeli eat out.jpg
222 KB, 850x1202
>>2038874
>>2038930
I'm late, but thanks anon!
>>
>>2038930
>https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5365149/Woofemus
Feathers in the Sea is my favorite fic of this author
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10671177/1/Feathers-in-the-Sea
>>
>>2038944
We don't have any subtext for RikoYou yet, so it is still pre-mature to call it an OT3.
>>
File: Sunshine201.jpg (601 KB, 500x1320) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine201.jpg
601 KB, 500x1320
Today marks the official release of Koi ni naritai Aquarium.
Secondly, Yoshiko will be Numazu GAMERS mascot character.
Finally, a new Aqours trailer/intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGdhu8gWPo
>>
File: Sunshine199.jpg (58 KB, 296x290) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine199.jpg
58 KB, 296x290
The cover of CYaRon's first single- 'Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY!'
>>
File: Sunshine200.jpg (60 KB, 298x295) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine200.jpg
60 KB, 298x295
>>2039651
And AZALEA's first single Tokiriko Please.
>>
File: 49910439_p0.png (357 KB, 590x827) Image search: [Google]
49910439_p0.png
357 KB, 590x827
>>
File: nozoeli tit squish.jpg (287 KB, 770x759) Image search: [Google]
nozoeli tit squish.jpg
287 KB, 770x759
I know it's too late now, but I'm not ready for muse to be replaced.
>>
>>2039837
go on google.com right look up love live wiki there you go :D
>>
>>2039932
dumbfuck they are on wiki stupid shit
>>
>>2039837
They're the voice actresses/singers behind µ's.
>>
File: ChEXxWTU4AAHoeG.jpg (63 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
ChEXxWTU4AAHoeG.jpg
63 KB, 600x754
>>
>>2039933
>>2039939
Did you mean to post on /jp/ or something? This is /u/.
>>
>>2040021
The seiyuus are as important to this franchise as the characters. They're perfectly shippable, too.
>>
File: 341.jpg (26 KB, 632x82) Image search: [Google]
341.jpg
26 KB, 632x82
>>2040113
Don't reply to the idiot scrub, friend.

I will always remember when the 2ch thread on "funny moments during the Final Live" went off on an excited tangent about Rippi and Shikaco posing to "kiss" behind their fans in Kaguya.
>>
>>2038810
>Nobody posting the subbed audio drama
I at least found some great Engrish from Mari.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFUR55sgvc
I can easily see her as the new Joeseph Joestar.
>>
>>2038810
>http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4474007/
>That not-awful CG
>mettaton-oh-yes.avi
If Sunrise were to remaster the first series AND music videos with updated models, life would be beautiful.
>>
>>2038810
> First PV was ChikaRiko
> Second PV is ChikaYou

I was already fully on board ChikaRiko now the second PV has thrown me on a loop. Based on the official material alone, Chika now has THREE viable ships and I'm not sure which to take.

So whats everyone's headcanon on why You was so upset with Chika? It has to be big enough that she hid herself from the rest of Aqours.
>>
>>2040263
>Based on the official material alone, Chika now has THREE viable ships and I'm not sure which to take.

Sunrise was pretty good with Muse when it came to keeping the ships pretty clear and clean cut - with the only real questionable one being the 2nd year trio.

I hope they don't try too crazy to mix things up when it comes to Sunshine. Straight forward pairs based on the anime and duets and shit are better than most of this questioning.

Do we have a start date or season for Sunshine yet?
>>
>>2040268
Right when the announcement came out, they'd already said Summer 2016, and it's remained so for all related notices. How did you manage to miss that?
>>
>>2040290
>How did you manage to miss that?
I've pretty much only looked into Sunshine stuff other than the fan side of things. It was how I got into LL in the first place, so I figured I'd just wait until people started posting screenshots of the first episode.
>>
>>2040291
The anime announcement is official, it's not a fan adaptation.
>>
>>2040113
>those two

It's dead m8
>>
>>2040399
Funny you should say that considering they just went out together a few weeks ago.
>>
So how come there's so much art of Honoka subbing?
>>
>>2040408
Funny because it is dead.
>>
>>2040417
Now, to make this reply more meaningful, let's see...

How about JolKs going to see Rippi on tour?
How about Shikaco having to deflect pointed questions about her and Rippi?
How about Ucchi quoting and making references to every other member over the course of an hour?
How about Mimorin professing her adoration for Ucchi in front of an audience of fans on Valentine's Day? Or Pile guesting on Mimorin's personal show?
How about Soramaru's dates and face-to-face confessions with Emitsun?

Oh yes. As you say, dead. Go home, you're clearly not in the loop.
>>
>>2040433
You really stalking the seiyuus, but good job anyway.
>>
>>2040439
>stalking
That word doesn't mean what you think it means, darling.

Maybe try lurking in these threads a little more.
>>
>>2040411
She's got a forceful personality, but is also very concerned with the well-being and happiness of others, and that's something of a driving force in her life.

People like to see confident characters sub
>>
>>2040263
>>2040268
>Sunrise was pretty good with Muse when it came to keeping the ships pretty clear and clean cut - with the only real questionable one being the 2nd year trio.
I'm willing to just ship the entire group with each other once again. While I can see the main pairings/threesomes going along well, I would rather see all of them together in polyamory.
>>
File: tubahonk1_zps6ubsujk8[1].png (1 MB, 750x3500) Image search: [Google]
tubahonk1_zps6ubsujk8[1].png
1 MB, 750x3500
>>2040411
That was a decent, lewd doujin with a tweeest.
But I really just want a vanilla HonkxTuba doujin that shows the latter's sweeter side; no strings attached. I always found Tsubasa to be an intimidating figure and want to see how kind she would be in private intimacy with Honoka.

Maybe she's just as lazy and silly in private as Honoka. Maybe she's got the confidence of a typical bishonen in shoujo manga.
>>
>>2040466
Have you read the story narrated by Tsubasa bundled with the 7th season 1 BD? It provides a good look at her voice and thoughts, as well as the dynamics within A-RISE.

Sakuragawa also started using Twitter recently and while she's still getting the hang of it, she has some tweets tagged "Kira Tsubasa" that are pretty interesting to consider, showing her insight on Tsubasa as a character.
>>
>>2040411

As >>2040466 shows, Honoka is kinda like a happy puppy. Shes excitable, loves things and peope really easily, is very affectionate, but can also make a mess of things sometimes and needs some discipline to keep her in check.

O-Or maybe thats just my Honoka puppy-play S&M fantasies speaking.
>>
>>2040480
And where could a subbed version of this be found?

Pic unrelated but holy shit.
>>
>>2040411
I like Tsubasa but in fandumb she seems to come in two flavors: Honoka's derpy #1 fan or Honoka's stalker/rapist
>>
>>2040691
It's all text, so of course there aren't "subs", as the word "read" would suggest.

By the by, the story is on the 7th season 2 BD, not season 1.
>>
The first Aquours single is finally available on the Western SiF game.

I wait impatiently for Sunshine to begin and shipping to return full force. I just hope it's as good as LL ended up being and not just a mediocre retread
>>
>>2040738
Before that, you can start getting ready by checking out how to spell the group's name.
>>
>>2040758
Well shit.

Long night, my apologies
>>
>>2040729
Sure. But is there any place I canto find an English translation for it?

Googled it and found nothing.
>>
>>2040738
I just hope this series doesn't end the same way - with throwing away golden opportunities by breaking up the group.

>>2040768
>>2040480
So yeah. Where can we find a translation online?
>>
>>2040781
Most off the voice dramas have been translated into Chinese and it should be on BiliBili.
>>
>>2040782
See: >>2040729
>>
>>2040768
>>2040781
There isn't an English translation. Perhaps we one of the translator anons here can help. I don't trust Lucia or the supposed "big name fans" like Rex or their ilk because all they do is take other people's translations then reword those into English.

I've read the story and Kimino does a good job with it, I could practically hear Sakuragawa's voice in every line.
>>
So ANN just reviewed the Season 2 Blu-Ray.
Their impressions on the last few episodes were spot-on: Excessively melodramatic and dragged out. The movie was marginally better.
>>
>>2040788
>Excessively melodramatic and dragged out.
The same thing happened with S1.

In both cases the actual content of the drama (no goal, Burd leaving, the band breaking up/deciding to break up respectively) did merit some drama - the 'problem' was that that got stretched out a bit.

Also
>caring what ANN says at all ever
>>
>>2040786
Tell me more. Tell me more.
Is Tsubasa gay for Honkers?

>>2040788
Shit, if I were in charge of series composition...
-Give more screentime to A-RISE, Nico's & Maki's family.
-Kill the "OMG HONOKA GAINED A LITTLE WEIGHT AND HERE'S A SHOT OF YUKIHO'S ASS" episode.
-The "farewell drama" episodes would be fucking eviscerated in favor of a couple of calm, 5-minute scenes across one or two episodes.
-More of the focus would be on continuing to practice for the finale.
-Establish that, only for now they "break up" μ's, and promise to meet once again after graduation, keeping the ending more open.
-For the movie, Keep almost everything about NYC & Sunny Day Song, cut Future Honoka, the redundant angst and keep their futures open.

The characters themselves don't have to break up like their VAs do.

>>2040790
>Being triggered by professional opinions
>>
>>2040794
>professional
>anime
>reviewers
kek
>>
>>2040794
Add in finding out what colleges the third years are going to.
>>
>>2040800
>Not talking about Love Live
>>>/a/

So... is Yoshiko gonna be the new Nico or not?
>>
>>2040802
You know what I wanna find out? When you are shutting the fuck up.

I want them to attend a music college to and form a band before reuniting with the other girls for the new Blues Brothers successors.
>>
>>2040803
>is Yoshiko gonna be the new Nico or not?
I don't think so.

Nico has an obsession, but she's pretty realistic about it and she's down to Earth in most cases - even if she gets fired up about something.

From what little we've seen so far, Yoshiko is pretty much just a chuuni through and through.
>>
>>2040794
Tsubasa holds μ's in very high regard, going as far as to say they're rivals she/A-RISE will definitely not forget for life. However, not much is said about what she thinks of Honoka, or the other members, specifically.

>The characters themselves don't have to break up like their VAs do.
Did you even read this thread's title at all?

>>2040806
Personality-wise they're not alike, but fan reception and the other members' behavior towards Yoshiko/Aikyan are reminiscent of the same for Nico/Soramaru. Time will tell how this shall turn out.
>>
File: 6ba2a195bd1ba41fd64f30943baf58c9.jpg (717 KB, 1735x1771) Image search: [Google]
6ba2a195bd1ba41fd64f30943baf58c9.jpg
717 KB, 1735x1771
>>2040788
Season one ending drama was ass, but I thought it worked pretty well in season two. Because of the time and effort they took in building the third-years, it felt earned. I was just as sad to see Nozomi, Eli and Nico go as any of the younger members.

Now if you wanted to call the movie a dragged-out melodramatic mess, I wouldn't object.
>>
>>2040822
They could have had more drama if they actually got into whether or not Nozomi and Eli were going to the same college. They were each other's only friend for nearly 3 years. If they were separating you'd think that would be something else on top of the group breaking up. So I'll just assume they're going to the same school. Even though Nozomi's SID had her looking at schools alone.
>>
>>2040820
Yoshiko and Nico are pretty different if you read the profile, though.
>>
File: Sunshine203.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine203.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
https://twitter.com/ll_wikia

According to the usual suspects, Aqorus actually attended the Final Live. I must have been singing BokuHikari with them in the dying seconds of µ's era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAztcno61Lg

Secondly, Maru's post-Nico intro video is up.
>>
>>2041017
Aqours said it themselves during tonight's stream. Rather than follow hearsay, why not go directly to the source?
>>
>>2041032
Not everyone knows Japanese, you know.
>>
>>2040835
>If they were separating you'd think that would be something else on top of the group breaking up. So I'll just assume they're going to the same school. Even though Nozomi's SID had her looking at schools alone.

Agreed. They focused well enough on the the effect of the third years leaving, they forgot about the actual inter-personal dynamic the third years and what leaving would mean between themselves
>>
File: CfDoXyDUEAA3RN9.jpg (89 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
CfDoXyDUEAA3RN9.jpg
89 KB, 1024x708
n i c o n i c o n i i
>>
New mashup album up.
https://truongasm.bandcamp.com/album/love-live-mashup-megamix
It's not perfect, but they're still better than Chris Merkel's stuff.
>>
>>2041397
Triple-Q's "Ocean Halation" is the best thing I've listened to in quite a while.

I heard it when he first put it out and I can't hear either song now without thinking of the mashup.
>>
>>2041032
Because
1. Not everyone understands Japanese. Had I posted the source without the twitter summary it'd be as helpful for non-Japanese speakers as someone just posting a video in Somali without any explanation.
2. At the time I posted, the program had still not been re-uploaded onto other websites. Even if it was on NicoNico, it was probably region locked to Japan.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4505776/
>>
Isn't a big Nico just Nozomi?
>>
>>2041067
I think it's more of a deliberate choice than forgetting. As to why, I don't really know. Maybe they want to let the audience have their headcanons?
>>
File: 1461957065715.jpg (181 KB, 656x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461957065715.jpg
181 KB, 656x1000
https://twitter.com/aina_suzuki723/status/726060373598605313
>>
File: MV1.png (914 KB, 947x531) Image search: [Google]
MV1.png
914 KB, 947x531
Happy 1st Anniversary to Love Live! Sunshine

It has now been one year since the official debut of Sunshine when they released both the name of the seiyu and the the cast.

What better time to review the new MV?

It starts off with You riding to the Aquarium an a short ChikaRiko moment.
>>
File: MV2.jpg (240 KB, 656x1774) Image search: [Google]
MV2.jpg
240 KB, 656x1774
>>2041698
You arrives at the Aquarium and sees Chika with Riko. Things get awkward (jealousy)
>>
File: MV3.png (920 KB, 662x722) Image search: [Google]
MV3.png
920 KB, 662x722
>>2041700
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.