[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Live: Fall in Love Aquarium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 126
File: ChikaYou7.jpg (396 KB, 663x942) Image search: [Google]
ChikaYou7.jpg
396 KB, 663x942
Zenkai no Rabu Raibu >>2032463

Koi ni Naritai Aquarium was released on the 27th of April. You is the center
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4474007/
Yoshiko 'Yohane' Tsushima has been crowned Numazu GAMERS poster girl
http://gs.dengeki.com/news/69287/
This month marks the debut of two Aqours subunits.
C[hika]Y[ou]aR[uby]on releases their first single 'Genki! Zenkai! Day! Day Day! on May the 11th
AZALEA (Dia onee-chan, Hanamaru, Kanan) debuts on May the 25th with Torikoriko Please.
Aqours will be attending the SIF Thanksgiving Festival on May the 21st and 22nd.
>>
File: MimoPai.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
MimoPai.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
Happy Birthday to Pile-sama.
>>
File: Maru4koma.jpg (400 KB, 1352x1956) Image search: [Google]
Maru4koma.jpg
400 KB, 1352x1956
ChikaxKanan 4koma.
>>
>>2036420
>>2042550
No anons replied so I've taken to typeset 1 among the 3 already. Hope i didn't step on anyone's toe, There's really a lack of good KotoUmi doujins out there though, so thank scanlator anon.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn4ncakx2ct4621/The+path+of+gently+falling+snow.rar

Qc and feedback would be appreciated. Enjoy.
>>
>>2043318
is someone scanning this?
>>
>>2043359
pg 3, "by time I noticed"
"by the time I noticed", missing "the"

pg 12, "any of you know about it"
"any of you to know about it"

pg 16, "there's gonna snow tomorrow?"
not sure I like that wording.

pg 19, "I'll work extra hard to"
I think that's "too"?
>>
>>2043394
that's just the stuff I noticed, there could be other errors.
>>
>>2043268
link? is there more?
>>
>>2043394
Thanks. I thought some of them sound unnatural too, but I'm no native speaker.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/71v8pzytexe828b/The+path+of+gently+falling+snow_1.rar

Fixed.
>>
>>2043394
>>2043423
pg 4, "I won't, I get it I get it!!
would look better as, "I won't. I get!! I get it!!

pg 16 should be worded, "If it's going to snow tomorrow?" or something like that.
>>
>>2043268
>tfw there's no story of Maki magically reverting into a child
I loved a similar side story in High School DxD. Imagine how awesome it would be here.
>the other girls force Nico to take care of her until she grows back
>Nico naturally acts as a good onee-chan to her while having conflicting emotions of her being, you know, Maki
>Nico showers so much attention on Maki that her siblings get jealous
>Maki gets to learn more about Nico and develop stronger feelings for her.
>>
>>2043438
I meant at least a full-length episode or SID chapter, not that drug trip OVA.
>>
>>2043359
1500px is very small. That's less than what most online readers scale down to these days. Should just leave it at 3000px. There's no reason not to. Now if anyone with a large monitor reads it the page all get up scaled and it looks bad.

Page 6 has a black line on the top right.

Page 11 has dust along the right ride of the page.

Page 15 "I can't..." You put the last period for the ellipses on its own line. Should also try to redraw that book and fix the wholes.

Page 16 still has some of the original Japanese text in the bubble for "I... I'm fine."

Page 20 has dust on the top left edge of the page.

Page 21 has dust on the top right edge of the page.

Page 23 is the same. Dust on the top right.

Page 29 should try and redraw that hair a little nicer. Also, a thicker font might look better and give you less to redraw. See if you like the font "Rabbit on the moon".

This is really minor, but titles should be in ACI format. Meaning the file name should read "The [P]ath of [G]ently [F]alling [S]now".

Other than that, it seems rather good to me. Better than a lot of people do.

>>2043394
None of these are typos except for page 16.
It should read "there's gonna [be] snow tomorrow?"
>>
>>2042716
Do you have Ooshima Tomo's latest work? The one with a clone Maki

Also, I haven't seen any of Araco's H works uploaded.
>>
>>2043445
Thanks. I'll work over all the dust and left over text tomorrow. I'm quite new to typesetting, and the guides i've read said to put the height as 1500 so that's why i resize it. The raws for this one is also of rather high quality so I suppose i wont have much trouble retouch it.
>>
File: ChdhZihVEAA8Kip.jpg (120 KB, 624x882) Image search: [Google]
ChdhZihVEAA8Kip.jpg
120 KB, 624x882
>>
>>2043457
A lot of guides are based around working with magazine raws, and they are more often than not very low quality. So by down scaling them to 1500px you notice less flaws in the page.

Yuri project has a rather simple and straight forward guide, and they are one of the higher quality scanlation groups.
http://wiki.yuriproject.net/editing_tutorial

They normally do 2000px releases but have also started doing 3000px releases for doujin.
>>
>>2043445
>None of these are typos
I re-read it, those were minor mistakes.
>>
>>2043144
Established officially
RubyMaru- Maru can't shut up about Ruby
ChikaRiko- First MV and side materials
ChikaYou- People shipped them before KoiAqua and now it's one of the more popular ships alongside ChikaRiko. They were possibly shipped pre-MV2 because You formed a trio with Chika and Kanan in the first MV
Chikanan- Childhood Friends.

Geez, Chika why does your mum let you have three girlfriends?
RikoYoshi- They meet every weekend. Riko calls Yoshiko Yocchan. Not sure if it means anything.
MariKana- Mari thinks Kanan is mysterious. Also their Seiyu are very close to each other.
DiaMaru- Onee-sama and her admirer.

Fan Pairs with some popularity
Yohamaru- See Sheamky's tumblr.
DiaMari- I'm probably wrong though since the latest drama could have given it some basis. Most fics and art I've read has Mari as a playful seductress.
>>
>>2043524
>All these possible pairings with characters that overlap
>All those Chika pairings.
Even if we skip over Chika stuff and assume she has a Honoka-tier OT3, it's gonna get mighty confusing shipping-wise. I hope things are made clear pretty early.
>>
>>2043524
How about some DiaRuby forbidden love?
>>
File: 10.png (876 KB, 1275x1800) Image search: [Google]
10.png
876 KB, 1275x1800
>>2043420
http://kurorosan.tumblr.com/post/143692377476/bokura-no-love-live-5-riai-familia-love?is_related_post=1
>>
File: 010.jpg (151 KB, 666x931) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
151 KB, 666x931
>>2043801
Too bad Nico and Maki interacting with each other's families is so rare. I absolutely love it.
>>
>>2043805
>Too bad Nico and Maki interacting with each other's families is so rare. I absolutely love it.
Agreed. It's rare in both doujin and in fics, but when it's there, it's great.

Got any recs featuring those interactions fic/doujin wise?
>>
File: DxDChibiRiasAndAsia.jpg (113 KB, 581x833) Image search: [Google]
DxDChibiRiasAndAsia.jpg
113 KB, 581x833
>>2043438
That would be the cutest.

Umi voices Ophis btw.
>>
File: 51wbWga[1].jpg (160 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
51wbWga[1].jpg
160 KB, 900x900
What's /u/'s ideal future for μ's?

Pic related.
>>
File: HonkandHonk.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HonkandHonk.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>2043891
I can only imagine somebody is tapping that sexy long haired Adult!Honoka. Who exactly it is will depend on your favorite Honoka ship.
>>
>>2043893
I only imagine that Future Honk is just Honoka's ludicrous delusions.

-Honoka has joined A-RISE as a pro idol and is in a foursome relationship with Tsubasa, Umi(inherited the dojo), and Kotori(mega-successful fashion designer).
-Nico has transcended mere idol popularity and has left the business, becoming an independent, Michael Jackson-sized phenomenon. She's now married to Maki, a successful neurosurgeon who inherited her daddy's hospital.
-Eli & Nozomi are diplomats and gay rights advocates who have successfully changed foreign policies. They have adopted several children to make a happy family.
-Hanayo became an equally successful idol before going into the more mainstream music biz. She's married to Rin, a multiple Gold medal-winning Olympic athlete.

Love Live is optimistic as fuck, so the girls deserve the same treatment for their futures.
>>
File: love live.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
love live.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>2043891
>What's /u/'s ideal future for μ's?

>Honk
Married to Tsubasa and a budding solo-singer (she mentions at the end of S1 how much she enjoys that part of the whole idol thing). Still great friends with Umi and Kotori, who she tries to take with her on tours

>Umi and Kotori
Athletic trainer who works with celebrities and idols, and a fashion designer respectively. Married.

>Nico
Hard work and dedication finally paid off for her and she spent a number of years as a top idol, before becoming something of a manager/agent/mentor for new idols. She is in a long term, monogamous relationship with Maki, although the two of them keep it under wraps.

>Maki
Neurosurgeon and hospital director who continues to write music for various idols under Nico's tutelage in order to express herself creatively. Also works with Hononka once in a while.

>Hanayo
White rice delegate to the UN leads her town's local idol fan club, and impresses them with her history/connections. Married to Rin.

>Rin
Co-owns a ramen shop

>Eli
High profile corporate employee in a record company that frequently works with Nico. Married to Nozomi, and the two have adopted children.

>Nozomi
Eli's assistant, secretary, and confidant, as she has always been.

I like to think that the 9 of them still keep in touch regularly and spend time over holidays and breaks together.
>>
>>2043933
It's perhaps a bit optimistic, but I think the girls deserve the best, really.
>>
>>2043893
Isn't she a singing hobo who travels the world (and possibly time)? She probably cuts down on lodging costs by crashing at the homes of innocent maidens she's seduced.
>>
>>2043891
-honkers is married to tsubasa and she's a solo-singer
-umi is a successful writer, married to kotori
-kotori is one of the best fashion designer in the world
>Nico
she finally achieved her goal, she was the world famous idol for a long time till she decided to retire, nowadays she manages her own Idol company. married to Maki
>Maki
Neurosurgeon and hospital director who continues to write music for various idols under Nico's tutelage in order to express herself creatively, she's still gay as fuck
>Eli
High profile corporate employee in a company, married to nozomi
>Nozomi
I liked the idea of that who said 'diplomat and gay rights advocate'
>Rin
Olympic athlete, married to hanayo
>hanayo
she works in the company of nico as a manager for new idols
>>
>>2043891

>Honoka
>>2043980

>Umi
inherits the dojo, writes song lyrics as a hobby.

>Kotori
costume designer for Takarazuka.

>Eli
became a lawyer, still together with Nozomi.

>Nozomi
manages a lesbian bar, is everyone's gay mom.

>Nico
was a moderately successful idol, after which she became an acclaimed actor. One half of one of Japan's most famous out gay couples.

>Maki
had a breakdown during the second year of her medical studies. Became a full-time musician and rekindled her relationship with Nico.

>Rin & Hanayo
classified.
>>
Poeple really want to ditch Honoka.
>>
>>
>>2043450
I was waiting for someone else to scan that, honestly, because Tomo's works usually are. I'll buy it but I'm still hoping for someone else's scans.
>>
>>2043891
Honoka after achieving the height of her fame as a School goes on to coach and train a new generation of School Idols while wearing glasses.
Kotori- Working in a fashion internship overseas. Maintains a long-term relationship with Honoka-chan.
Eli- Marries into the Sonoda family. She starts a relationship with Umi.
Nico- Becomes a top Idol and gets married to Maki
Maki- Becomes a doctor
Nozomi- Becomes a psychologist?
Hanayo- Works at home and has 3 children with Rin
Rin- Professional Athlete.
>>
>>2044078
>The gayest member isn't even paired up with anyone
>She gets a random job like psychologist because you obviously don't care about her and just wanted to get her out the way
>>
>>2043891
>What's /u/'s ideal future for μ's?
I would say they continue to be an idol group together, and the yuri continues for all of them. Unfortunately the movie crushed those dreams.
>>
>>2044081
But I like Nozomi.

As for the random job, she is good at resolving personal issues so she would make a good psychologist or at the very least a counsellor.
>>
>>2044084
I think this was brought up in the last thread so I'll bring it up again. µ's as we know from the anime is officially disbanded in the anime and inactive at best in real life.

Although the Otonakizaka School Idol Club still exists and Second years MakiRinPana are it's new leaders. In the best case scenario, KotoHonoUmi and MakiRinPana continued to be School Idols.
>>
File: 1460182505981.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460182505981.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>2043891
>>2043893

I'm just imagining future TubaHonk where Honoka looks like that but Tsubasa hasn't really grown since highschool. She tries to be all cool and mischievous but turns into a gay mess whenever her taller ditzy girlfriend gives her a kiss on the forehead. rip
>>
>>2044091
>>2043891
After their final Live, μ's plans to reunite as a non-idol band. For this, each girl practices an instrument and other music practice religiously until graduation. Meanwhile, Nico becomes a top pro idol for the purpose of building up a war chest while Nozomi and Eli go to a prestigious Fine Arts college to hone their music skills.

After everyone graduates, they reunite as a rock band that eclipses μ's in worldwide popularity and are hailed as the Japanese Led Zeppelin.
>>
>>2044088
Nozomi is into photography. She has too many personal issues to be a psychologist. She'd be especially screwed up if Eli hooked up with someone else. Their seiyuu already confirmed she'd be heartbroken.
>>
>>2044234
>She has too many personal issues to be a psychologist
It's actually pretty common for mental health professionals to suffer from such issues themselves.
>>
>>2044266
Which is a bad idea.
>>
Pretty sure Eli/Umi is that persons favorite ship. No other reason someone would "shake" things up like that.
>>
>>2044303
You obviously wouldn't want a therapist with crippling mental health problems, but some people in the field think that it can actually help to have a therapist with first-hand experience of what they're treating. Besides, Nozomi's issues aren't nearly that bad.
>>
>>2044336
Nozomi suffers from abandonment issues, low selt esteem and loneliness. Add in the fact that it's already been confirmed that Eli getting married and taken away from her would leave her heart broken and you have someone completely unsuited for psychology. Especially since she's shown no interest in it, talks to spirits and other weird shit and has shown interest in photography since it reminds her of her father.
>>
File: 1457972871203.png (268 KB, 537x758) Image search: [Google]
1457972871203.png
268 KB, 537x758
>>2043891
Basically anything where KotoHonoUmi happens & they marry each other.

Ideally though all 3 go the same university Kotori pursues Fashion, Honoka pursues Music, & Umi pursues literature, then Kotori & Umi have jobs in their fields while supporting Honoka's singing career. Until something like >>2044110 can happen maybe.

>>2043896
>Eli & Nozomi are diplomats and gay rights advocates who have successfully changed foreign policies. They have adopted several children to make a happy family.

I approve of this.

>>2044016
>Maki
>had a breakdown during the second year of her medical studies. Became a full-time musician and rekindled her relationship with Nico.

I agree with for Maki for 'ideal' it feels more right for me than her going the doctor path while leaving what she loves, & Nico naturally goes idol solo & in relationship with Maki.
>>
>>2044347
>Add in the fact that it's already been confirmed that Eli getting married and taken away from her would leave her heart broken
As much as I love them together, I want to see this explored in a doujin or fic.

I love tragedy and sorrow, so long as they're well written and believable.
>>
>>2044347
None of those hurt her when helping Maki, Nico and Eli with their issues, and she's mostly gotten over them by the end of the series. No one knows what getting her heart broken would do to her, but she'd likely pull through with the help of her friends. Plus, you originally said she'd be unsuitable to work as a psychologist even if Eli doesn't dump her.
>>
>>2044401
There is a doujin for that.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mask_of_smiles
>>
>>2044390
>I agree with for Maki for 'ideal' it feels more right for me than her going the doctor path while leaving what she loves

Maki has been wanting to be a doctor since forever. Its just as important to her as her music. You can't just change that.
>>
>>2044477
This; music came second really - especially her realization of how special it was to her. And yet, the doctor thing was important her whole life.

In reality, Maki would have to find some kind of middle ground or compromise between the two, instead of picking one over the other.

That's why, above, I figured that writing songs/music for idols in her free time might be a good future.
>>
File: nozomi crying.png (2 MB, 1200x1712) Image search: [Google]
nozomi crying.png
2 MB, 1200x1712
>>2044462
Thanks anon.

Overall it was pretty much what I was looking for. I didn't feel much until this page though. Then everything got much sadder.
>>
>>2044416
She barely helped them with their issues outside of Eli. She gave Maki and Nico light pushes. She's not over her issues by the end of the series. The SID still has her dealing with them even after joining the group. How is she going to pull through her issues if all her friends are hooking up in front of her including the girl she was clinging to for 3 years? She'd never work as a psychologist and has never shown any interest.
>>
>>2044526
You're overexaggerating and making it sound as though Nozomi is one of those stupid shoujo manga female leads who have no characterization or meaning outside romantic relationships, and that her closest friends would stop being a part of her life just because they have/will have hooked up with people. If >>2044234 is you, you should also consider the context of the point JolKs discussed, instead of just a few lines on their own.

Sure, she has plenty of issues. On the other hand, Nozomi's cheerfulness isn't a "mask" like the doujin at >>2044462 and >>2044489 suggests. She specifically and habitually tries to not let others know about her problems, but it doesn't mean she goes woe-is-me over the problems, rather, she deals with them on her own (to varying degrees of success). Nozomi's character development comes at least in part from allowing her friends to help her out.
>>
>>2044539
>She specifically and habitually tries to not let others know about her problems,
Which is exactly what a mask would be in this situation, even if you're not going off of the characterization from that doujin posted above.

I agree that she's a stronger person than what that other anon was trying to get at, but on the other hand she certainly has her issues and she does hide them from others behind her general cheerfulness and selflessness.
>>
>>2044539
>You're overexaggerating and making it sound as though Nozomi is one of those stupid shoujo manga female leads who have no characterization or meaning outside romantic relationships, and that her closest friends would stop being a part of her life just because they have/will have hooked up with people. If >>2044234 (You) is you, you should also consider the context of the point JolKs discussed, instead of just a few lines on their own.

The point isn't that they'd stop being involved with her life. The point is that she'd feel lonely because everyone else is hooked up and happy while she has no one. While everyone else goes home to their partner at night, she's alone again like before she met Eli. Why don't you talk about the context of the point?

>Sure, she has plenty of issues. On the other hand, Nozomi's cheerfulness isn't a "mask" like the doujin at >>2044462 and >>2044489 suggests. She specifically and habitually tries to not let others know about her problems, but it doesn't mean she goes woe-is-me over the problems, rather, she deals with them on her own (to varying degrees of success). Nozomi's character development comes at least in part from allowing her friends to help her out.

This doesn't say a whole lot of anything. Her friends being able to help her out in their adult lives will be much more difficult than when they are high schoolers. They can't all come over at a single phone call due to work and other engagements. Don't you think seeing Eli and Umi together would hurt her? How is she going to get over her feelings when the girl she apparently likes is draped all over another girl each time they see each other? Remember that Nozomi has an incredibly hard time making friends so it isn't like she can just go out and get a new female friend.
>>
Does Nozomi even have a major paring other than Eli? NozoNico?
>>
>>2044555
It's pretty much either NozoEli or NozoHarem, because she'd molest the rest of them equally. I've never really seen her paired with anyone else.
>>
>>2044554
Most people carry on just fine without whining and moaning about how they're allbymyself.jpg even when their friends have girlfriends. Nozomi is one of those people, you need to stop woobifying her into some sort of weakling, which she is not. It's 2016 for goodness' sake.

Nozomi is perfectly fine and functional when by herself, whether she enjoys it or otherwise. If anything, Eli is the one who loses it when Nozomi isn't with her, as various canon sources have shown.
>>
>>2044612
I don't totally disagree with you, bu
>It's 2016 for goodness' sake.
>le current year actually proving anything
>using tvtrope terms like 'woobifying'
>>>/out/
>>
>>2044613
You think your greentext makes for any better of a post?
>>
>>2044613
You do realize that word sees common use outside TV Tropes, do you not?
>>
I ordered the NkMk clones doujinshi. I'm still holding out hope that someone better at scanning than me will scan it, but if not, then I'll do so at least after the book is sold out.
>>
>>2044616
I've never once seen it used outside of tvtropes.

I can't claim that I'm 100% right, but I've been all over the net and I haven't come across it once outside of tvtropes or tvtropes discussions
>>
>>2044558
NozoNico is one of the top 10 pairings. It's just that NicoMaki is so overwhelmingly popular that it overrides everything.

>>2044612
So instead of pairing up the second most popular couple, you're fine with having Nozomi be alone just because? Despite how she talks about how she's lonely?

So wait, Eli loses it when Nozomi isn't with her but she decides to marry into Umi's family? Does that make sense to you? Then you say Nozomi may not enjoy being alone but since she's functional it's okay? Do you even read what you post? That's not happiness.
>>
>>2044621
What does Umi even have to do with any of this?
>>
>>2044621
>NozoNico is one of the top 10 pairings. It's just that NicoMaki is so overwhelmingly popular that it overrides everything.
NozoEli is also extremely popular.

It's hard to imagine NozoNico really being all that widespread in the wake of both of those facts.

What's the entire top 10 anyway?
>NicoMaki
>NozoEli
>HayaRin
>UmiKotori
>HonkKotori
>HonkUmi
>EliUmi
>MakiRin
>NicoNozo
>MakiRin
Or am I totally off?
>>
>>2044624
>posts MakiRin two times
>can't even spell Hanayo's name right

Some people's children...
>>
>That one EliUmi guy causing all this argument.

I swear, /u/ 's onee sama are so over sensitive sometimes. While I agree that NozoEli happening is the most plausible, it's because of how close they are, how they are shown to be thinking of having a future together, not because Nozomi is one who cannot function without anybody by her side. Stop being so dramatic and saying like it's the end of the world for her. And between the two of them. Eli is actually the more clingy and insecure one anyways, given she broke down when Nozomi tried to be more independent. Oh the irony.
>>
>>2044629
My apologies.

It's pretty late, and I'm pretty tired.
>>
>>2044631
See, I can't get into EliUmi, but you're okay, anon.
>>
File: home.jpg (599 KB, 1200x3139) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
599 KB, 1200x3139
cute as fuck
>>
File: Love Live Pairings.jpg (51 KB, 430x490) Image search: [Google]
Love Live Pairings.jpg
51 KB, 430x490
>>2044624

I don't think anyone was arguing that NozoEli wasn't popular. It's extremely popular.
>>
>>2044623
The original post that started this argument had Eli marrying into Umi's family. >>2044078
>>
>>2043457

Should be out earlier, but real life caught up to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jaaeo0vlust17bj/The_Path_of_Gently_Falling_Snow_QC1.rar

Hopefully it is ready for upload now. I'll do the other two when I have time.
>>
>>2044706
>pg 10 "every since we were little"
ever since we were little

>pg 13 "sacrifce"
sacrifice

I think that's all.
>>
File: 10 & 13.png (693 KB, 967x1337) Image search: [Google]
10 & 13.png
693 KB, 967x1337
>>2044786
>>
File: IMG_20160504_002739.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_002739.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>2044619
Patiently waiting anon
>>
>>2044621
Feeling lonely does not mean Nozomi is dysfunctional and her only option is crawl up in the corner and wallow in pity if Eli decides to not start a relationship with her.
>>
>>2044645
>HonoEli in the top ten
>No HonoTsuba to be found
Can't say I'm not a little surprised
>>
>>2044846
If I'm not mistaken HonoEli was around since long before the anime, and HonoTsuba only became a thing during season two.
>>
>>2044829
Too bad that nozoeli is real and your eliumi is just fanon.
>>
>>2044855
No need to be rude nee-san

>>2044850
Is that an old chart then, or even after S2 did HonoTsuba not get popular enough?
>>
>>2044855
Even if it is, don't expect me to support NozoEli.
>>
>>2044862
It's never been than popular. It just has a very loud fanbase. People usually don't give a damn about Honoka or just ship her with Kotori and/or Umi and then Eli.
>>
>>2044862
The latter I think. I can only really think of one artist offhand dedicated to HonoTsuba. Aaned by dedicated I mean she cosplays as Honoka and gets another girl to be Tsubasa
>>
>>2044877
People seems to like Honomaki more for some reason.
>>
>>2044890
Oh, that too. Which is kind of weird. Usually people just outright hate Maki (my not-a-gf is one of those) or if they like her they ship her hard with Nico. It's quite weird to find people outside those two boxes, but that ship (HonoMaki) is really popular for some reason.
>>
>>2044892
Opposite attracts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-YMy0f-KXM
Genki! Zenkai! DDD preview has been uploaded by Lantis.

http://takatsuking.tumblr.com/post/143823313847/azalea-torikoriko-please-preview

Torikoriko Please radio preview
>>
>>2044890
>>2044892
But anons, HonoMaki is not popular.
It got a small dedicated fanbase and artists, but it's actually just rather average in popularity. For Maki ships, it loses to NicoMaki and RinMaki by a hugeeee margin. For Hono ships, it loses out to any year 2 pairing and HonoEli.

I think its more accurate to say that all the Maki ships are popular because she is popular. It's kinda the same with Umi, I think.

>>2044902
I think the contrast can be made with any other member except Rin.
>>
>>2044914
Well, in the first season Honoka really wanted Maki in. And Maki was her usual tsundere self with Honkers. I can see from where they come from.
>>
>>2044931

There's lots of good HonoMaki moments. They have a pretty fun dynamic.
>>
>>2044892
>my not-a-gf
Yeah, you should never date a person who hates Maki.
>>
>>2044932
I guess. I just mentioned the part that left the most lasting impression on my mind. I still believe that Honkers really needs Umi and Kotori, though. I can't see it working with only one of them.
>>2044955
Spoilered because it's not really /u/ related.

I wish it was that simple.
>>
>>2044996
I didn't mean to be an ass about your love life. Hope things turn out well.
>>
File: HonoxMaki11.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
HonoxMaki11.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>2044914
If you want to be technical, HonoMaki was proliferated by Season 1 of the anime. Nothing compared to more popular ones, but there was a significant increase of fanart afterwards. Most of Maki's key scenes were with either the First Years or Honoka. It was also Honkers who inspired Maki to join µ's (It was Nico who did that in the manga). I actually think there were more HonoMaki scenes than NicoMaki in Season 1. All the NicoMaki came from Season 2, when it was suddenly crammed everywhere that it actually confused the new fans how didn't know that NicoMaki was actually the most popular ship.
>>
>>2045030
Is this UmiNico?
>>
>this thread
Do japanese fans throw fits like this? I see fanartists freely RTing each others work even if they draw contradictory pairings.
>>
>>2045046
- boobs
- thigh-highs

I'd say NozoNico
>>
>>2045030
No problem. We are trying to fix things. It is kinda hard, but we're are giving our all.
>>2045045
>All the NicoMaki came from Season 2, when it was suddenly crammed everywhere that it actually confused the new fans how didn't know that NicoMaki was actually the most popular ship.

Yep, that happened to me.
>>
File: true_friendship_goals.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
true_friendship_goals.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>
File: CEQV1y9WMAAksjT.png (499 KB, 600x1143) Image search: [Google]
CEQV1y9WMAAksjT.png
499 KB, 600x1143
>>2045223
>>
File: 55080228_p0.jpg (805 KB, 1101x786) Image search: [Google]
55080228_p0.jpg
805 KB, 1101x786
>tfw not enough 3rd years OT3 fan creations
>>
File: ChX-JywUkAALOBN.jpg (62 KB, 803x534) Image search: [Google]
ChX-JywUkAALOBN.jpg
62 KB, 803x534
>>
>>2045242
>>2045239
>>2045223
>>tfw not enough 3rd years OT3 fan creations
Agreed.

I'd love to see more of them doing cute things together, because they have an interesting dynamic.
>>
>>2044876
Why?
>>
>>2044786
Fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jaaeo0vlust17bj/The_Path_of_Gently_Falling_Snow_QC1.rar

A song of mutual love will be done by tomorrow. That one has so many dialogues I'm dying left and right.
>>
File: perfect.png (159 KB, 364x338) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
159 KB, 364x338
>>2045365
thank you so much anon, the doujin was super cute, I really wanted to hug and kiss kotori while I was reading it
>>
File: 0013.png (2 MB, 2137x3027) Image search: [Google]
0013.png
2 MB, 2137x3027
>>2045365
Also, translators anon here, I have some question.

For this one

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mUxkd0cgb0Ep6xaATF5I8EwzZH3onj15C5q849WM4GM/edit?pref=2&pli=1

At page 13, bottom right should be Umi mumbling Kotori's name and asking what is this... The translation doesn't make much sense to me given the context.

"T- Tears?
Y- Yeah right!"
>>
>>2045314
Because I'm not interested, I'd much rather ship EliUmi.
>>
>>2045405
That's right, "Horori" is her trying to say "Kotori" while her cheeks are pulled. "Kohdori, fwhy are you doing fhis?"
>>
File: ChikaRiko6.jpg (63 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
ChikaRiko6.jpg
63 KB, 600x419
From the latest Dengeki.
"Caption:Come, open wide
Chika-chan's smile that looks like she's enjoying the food is wonderful

"Come, open wide"
--- Even though I half meant that as a joke.
The smiling Chika-chan just went "Yay, aaah!!" and held her mouth wide open---.
When I saw that face, it somehow made me happy, and I unconsciously became serious--- It was almost like feeding a small child, placing a tomato into Chika-chan's mouth.
The cherry tomato that was in her lunch box.
Though small, the round tomato was placed in as it was, so no matter how many times Chika-chan tried, it kept rolling about in the lunch box making noises--- Since it seemed like she couldn't stop it, I reached out to help her---.
Hehe---
Really, sometimes Chika-chan just seems as cute as a child--- So docile and honest.
All the things I could never do, yet Chika-chan simply confronts them head-on, maybe her secret is this honest nature of hers.
Becoming friends with such a Chika-chan, I'm really glad for that "

"If you were to try helping out at one of the members' family businesses, what would you like to try doing?
Asked by ハマチャさん @Twitter

Everyone is always helping out with their own family businesses, they're such great girls--- As for me, I really don't do anything--- It makes me embarrassed!
But, even for such a person like me, if I could help out with something---.
That's right, as I thought, I would want to try working at Chika-chan's family inn
Though it would be impossible for me to work with the guests, I might be able to do the subordinate work, and it seems fun to wear those traditional Japanese uniforms
I would have to learn lots of things from Chika-chan "
>>
File: ChiKananRiko.png (339 KB, 492x368) Image search: [Google]
ChiKananRiko.png
339 KB, 492x368
>>2045430
Which naturally leads to this.
>>
>>2043383
Yes. All Maru's 4koma have been scanned.
>>
File: d1404faf6b36a3b9ff843563dc2ef9a3.jpg (998 KB, 1100x1249) Image search: [Google]
d1404faf6b36a3b9ff843563dc2ef9a3.jpg
998 KB, 1100x1249
>>2045045
So, what were Nico and Maki doing out together at night in the first episode of season two?
>>
>>2045045
>All the NicoMaki came from Season 2, when it was suddenly crammed everywhere that it actually confused the new fans how didn't know that NicoMaki was actually the most popular ship.

This is exactly what happened to me and why I've never really been able to enjoy the pairing.
>>
>>2045444
Blame the Japanese fanbase. They complained about it not being in S1.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (3 MB, 2143x3029) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
3 MB, 2143x3029
>>2045396
Thanks! And since I'm motivated, here is another one!

https://www.mediafire.com/?epk1h0ld1t6yra7

Again, QC much appreciated.
>>
>>2045432
Are they translated too?
>>
>>2043896
I took all of this and wrote something with it, hope you don't mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2045444
But it's what gives NicoMaki its appeal. They're not like NozoEli, whose development we see and understand, and whose future we can more or less guess. No, NicoMaki is a mystery. We only get small glimpses of what's happening between them with no connective tissue. Fittingly, the first time we ever think there might be something more to Nico and Maki's relationship is when Kotori brings them a couples' sundae in the maid episode, suggesting their attraction to each other is already so obvious that their friends tease them about it. The pattern continues in season two, where we never find out just why Nico and Maki are out together at night, nor do we get any sort of resolution. The final NicoMaki moment is Nico being upset about Tsubasa flirting with Maki, rather than anything involving Nico and Maki themselves. The anime is equally unwilling to discuss how Nico and Maki will be separated by graduation, that they're both ambitious, and that Maki's parents will likely expect her to marry and have children. Their relationship is ephemeral, and we only see it through a dark glass.
>>
>>2045444
That's unfortunate. I didn't see it as being 'crammed everywhere' in S2, but more that they realized that they needed to represent a pairing that was already extremely popular even before S1 aired, and taking steps to fix that mistake.

>>2045461
>But it's what gives NicoMaki its appeal.
I'll have to disagree with you there. I don't think their appeal stems from how 'mysterious' the anime is about it, but from the personalities they have and how that would influence their interactions. For all the other couples the anime showcases that just fine, but for this one we have to rely on doujins. I don't think I would like them any less if the anime was less subtle about it.

Although spotting all the NicoMaki moments was fun, I'll give you that.
>>
>>2045461
No, I'm pretty sure it's because they got a love-hate, on off relationship + opposite attracts and Nip fucking loves that shit.
>>
>>2045463
Exactly why the are called Magnetic Gays.
>>
>>2045463
And also because Soramaru and Pile merrily and unabashedly ship it.
>>
>>2045452
>pg 04, "I just couldn't take my eyes off it"
"eyes off of it"

>pg 06, "if you go along with them you'll just be noise and distracting"
"be noisy"

>pg 10, "use our imaginations then"
"our imagination"

>pg 19, "what I do know is it hurts,"
"what I do know is that it hurts,"
>>
File: D1disc2.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
D1disc2.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
Surprised no one has posted caps of this yet.

(On a related note, Pile identifies as a masochist in her blog profile...which may explain her obvious enjoyment somewhat)
>>
File: tmp_16343-images-984447316.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16343-images-984447316.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>2045437
Dating.

Outside of performances, when have you seen Nico in heels?
>>
>>2045437
Something ambiguous so that shippers can believe it was a date, but you could come up with a reasonable explanation as to why it wasn't romantic in nature, the usual business.
>>
>>2045461
I definitely see it your way, and I think you have a point. That said, their conflicting personalities and traits also help a lot. Maki is tsundere as fuck and Nico suffers no fools
>>
>>2045548
I doubt Maki would come to a date practically looking like a hobo. I'm guessing Nico invited her to a strategy meeting and decided to wear nice clothes to impress her, and was a little disappointed when Maki didn't do the same.
>>
>>2045562
>I'm guessing Nico invited her to a strategy meeting and decided to wear nice clothes to impress her, and was a little disappointed when Maki didn't do the same.

It's almost funny, because Maki is very, very well dressed almost all the rest of the time. Nico dressed herself well to seemingly impress Maki, and Maki didn't take the "date" seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x684
>when the first Love Live song you liked is Garasu no Hanazono, and then you saw what the lyrics were

It's like no matter what I do or like I'm destined to be a massive lesbian
>>
>>2045808
>tfw every time you see anyone mentioned gay garden that fabulous intro plays in your mind
GET OFF MY HEAD
>>
File: 02cd1e3ba0ed948be99f47d73cbd4643.jpg (178 KB, 1041x1047) Image search: [Google]
02cd1e3ba0ed948be99f47d73cbd4643.jpg
178 KB, 1041x1047
>>2045808
'Sup, Maki?
>>
File: otp night.jpg (2 MB, 2952x3889) Image search: [Google]
otp night.jpg
2 MB, 2952x3889
>>2045437
gay things
>>
File: tumblr_nxbwq5JcLi1tgk3xmo1_1280.png (594 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxbwq5JcLi1tgk3xmo1_1280.png
594 KB, 1024x1365
>>
File: nico and maki.png (432 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
nico and maki.png
432 KB, 850x850
>>2045045

This.
>Knew and supported the main pairings before I watched either season. Love NicoMaki
>Watch S1
>No NicoMaki
>S2 time
>NicoMaki everywhere

That said, I'm not complaining
>>
>>2043459
WHERE AND WHEN IS THIS OUT?
>>
>>2045497
I dont know anons, but except pg 6 all of them sounds ok to me. Maybe just informal way of speaking?
>>
File: a-winner-is-you.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
a-winner-is-you.png
1 MB, 800x800
https://twitter.com/LLUpdates/status/728026926334410752
>>
File: 55374004_p0.jpg (1 MB, 2598x1889) Image search: [Google]
55374004_p0.jpg
1 MB, 2598x1889
>>
>>2045497
I agree with you anon, those were the ones I found
I'm gonna reread it again just to be sure
>>
File: NicoMaki secret short cut.jpg (357 KB, 1280x789) Image search: [Google]
NicoMaki secret short cut.jpg
357 KB, 1280x789
>>2045045
>>2045461
>>2045835

Friendly reminder that Japan had other stuff that supported NicoMaki before S2. Don't forget that Love Live isn't an anime series only.

The Mogyutto PV (February 2012), the NicoMaki romantic secret short cut under an umbrella (June 2013, was it?), the UR Valentine set (February 2014, two months before the second season aired). NicoMaki was there from the start.

I remember when the NicoMaki diary was published two months after second season aired. Everyone went craaazy.
>>
>>2045997
I don't think anyone was denying that. The conversation was about the anime continuity, which is what most people know best at least over here, given that so little of the other stuff has been translated.
>>
>>2045553
Can't speak for any other pairs but Eli and Umi is great. Both of them are mature but Eli teases Umi so much she gives into her advances.
>>
>>2046013
They don't bounce off each other well enough for me. I like how their personalities conflict with their more popular pairing. Nozomi being able to turn Eli into a jealous child is amazing. Nobody else has that power.
>>
Eli and Nico is like the exact opposite, at least to me.

Eli looks mature and refined from outsiders' perspective. But the more you know her the more childish and messy she appears.

Nico looks immature and lazy at first. But she is surprisingly strong-willed and hard-working.

I mean, why NicoEli isn't actual popular ship?
>>
>>2046020
Because they rarely interact in anything? When they do Nozomi is usually around and doing most of the talking between them. There isn't much there. The popular couples have tons of stuff supporting them.
>>
>>2046013
I mean, it's nice to see Eli being all suave and Umi being a blushing mess, but it's what people are usually expect of them. I don't deny they have great chemistry, but it is just more interesting to see a side less known and less seen of a character. Nozomi brought out some interesting facet of Eli so there's that. NicoMaki is kinda the same, given how other materials show Nico can be all charming and plays the reliable sempai card when she wants.
>>
>>2045997
>NicoMaki diary
What?
>>
>>2045497
>>2045953
Please read this.
https://www.epcc.edu/CollegeReadiness/Documents/Complex_Sentences.pdf
>of, that, (s)

These articles are unnecessary as the dependent clauses of the statement are already identified. They can be used if you so like, but they are by no means mandatory. A doujin, a story, is not a formal essay, and these characters are not grammatical robots, they speak in a casual way. Just like you would in a real life conversation.
>>
>>2045997 this shit is official?... How gay is love live? Seriously..
not that i'm complaining
>>
>>2046036
>El Paso Community College
>Twin Towers examples for ALL the attentionwhoring

Or you could just write properly, instead of being lazy and defending bad word flow.
>>
>>2046029
>>2046040
Side stories are pretty gay.
>>
>>2046045
Sorry, I had to find something that was color coded and simple because I know there are people like you here.

Feel free to read these instead:
http://www.capella.edu/interactivemedia/onlinewritingcenter/downloads/grammar.pdf
http://www.yale.edu/printer/bulletin/style/Editorial_guide.pdf

Or even The Chicago Manual of Style if you feel like making an account.

They all say the same thing. The sentences flow exactly like they are suppose to, you don't need to make a fight out of everything.
>>
>>2046040
Like other anon said, print works are a lot gayer than anime which I guess had to appeal to broader fanbase.
Another example, Umi apparently gets love letters from other girls frequently.
>>
>>2046078
Stuff written by Kimino being gayer than those by Hanada is hardly surprising.
>>
>>2046104
Yeah, but Kimino depicts the girls as filthy unfaithful degenerates.
>>
>>2046169
>degenerate
Everytime I see that word now I want to burn something.
>>
>>2046185
I admit it was an intentional provocation.
>>
File: nicomaki-diary-07.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nicomaki-diary-07.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>>2046029
The title is ラブライブ! School idol diary ~μ’sの夏休み~, but I call it 'NicoMaki Diary' because they're on the front cover and in one chapter Nico and Maki went to a matsuri, got separated from the rest of muse, and ended up watching fireworks while holding hands. Oh god, the description of Nico's feelings in that moment was so gay.

> Just both of us, me and Maki-chan. Walking in the streets at night.
> Surely, this night, during my summer vacation as a 3rd year high school student, holding hands with Maki-chan and walking like this, is something Nico would remember for life.
> Even though when we meet up with everyone later, I want to take a commemorative photo and title it “ μ’s in yukata!” and post it on my blog.
> However, this surprising one scene, is something that the shutter in Nico’s heart would take a picture of, as she seals it deep inside.

Kimino please.
>>
>>2046040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIsw7x79les

pretty gay

>"I'm in love with you... h-haha just kidding hah r-right?"
>>
File: 2d8f4b324b30e5d2f54ef31c099ea17d.jpg (554 KB, 2007x2080) Image search: [Google]
2d8f4b324b30e5d2f54ef31c099ea17d.jpg
554 KB, 2007x2080
>>2046209
That sounds like Nico doesn't expect to ever be in a relationship with Maki. It's as if the best she can do is make a few nice memories she can look back on after graduation.

Which is fine by me, of course. I like angsty NicoMaki.
>>
File: nicomaki cuddle.jpg (548 KB, 761x884) Image search: [Google]
nicomaki cuddle.jpg
548 KB, 761x884
>>2045997
Holy shit that's gotta be the one of the gayest pieces of official anything in the series. It almost read like a fanfic - but, you know, official.

Where's part 2?
>>
>>2046229
No need to read that way into that. Perhaps we can see it more as Nico showing her protective side over Maki and how she cherishes her, which is something she doesn't usually express seriously or even out loud.

As it were, the other chapters include points of interest such as:
- Maki was consistently following Nico's blog/board posts, but when the topic comes up, she hastily tries to deny it as Nico being a too obvious anon
- Maki went to see Nico at her summer job, but then was so awkward about it that Nico saw through her and started yelling in surprise
- in the chapter preceding the above, Maki was cranky because none of the other members had invited or made plans with her to hang out during the holidays, and her mood only improved when she ran into Rin and Hanayo outside; suggesting that she was being her usual tsundere self when visiting Nico at her job

And so on.
>>
File: 149_S1Ep10.png (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
149_S1Ep10.png
288 KB, 640x360
>>2046020
actually I'd like to know why NozoMaki isn't more popular, considering it was Nozomi who really started to pull Maki out of her shell.
>>
>>2046267
Little tip: go look up the now-defunct duo who went by Please & Secret.

The other pairings for both characters are so big that they tend to overshadow anything possibly romantic between Nozomi and Maki. Nozomi for one seems to view Maki more as a younger sibling she's never had, or in an almost maternal manner.
>>
>>2046016
>Nozomi being able to turn Eli into a jealous child is amazing. Nobody else has that power.
It's so adorable, isn't it?
>>
File: 06 - Eli and Honoka.jpg (683 KB, 2620x1600) Image search: [Google]
06 - Eli and Honoka.jpg
683 KB, 2620x1600
>>2046040
This is Love Live. Its just not gay, its all inclusive to all shipping fans. Its unique in that there is official material that fuels every gay ship. And I do mean EVERY ship.
>>
File: 07 - Maki and Kotori.jpg (777 KB, 2616x1600) Image search: [Google]
07 - Maki and Kotori.jpg
777 KB, 2616x1600
>>2046285
EVERY
>>
File: 08 - Hanayo and Nozomi.jpg (743 KB, 2619x1600) Image search: [Google]
08 - Hanayo and Nozomi.jpg
743 KB, 2619x1600
>>2046286
SINGLE
>>
>>2046275
>>2046016
Not being pedantic, but consider also that it's entirely, or at least generally, unconscious on Nozomi's part. When the narrative is from her point of view, she's quite oblivious as to why Eli is upset in the first place. In contrast, Eli as a narrator makes it clear why and how she's not happy, like when Nozomi was chatting with Kotori instead of doing student council work with her, etc.
>>
File: 09 - Umi and Rin.jpg (984 KB, 2607x1600) Image search: [Google]
09 - Umi and Rin.jpg
984 KB, 2607x1600
>>2046288
SHIP
>>
>>2046270
Love Live! is almost nothing but juggernaut shipping, as proven by this post. Really, really disappointing if you don't like them. Rarepairs/threesomes get no love at all.
>>
File: IMG_0016.png (679 KB, 1245x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.png
679 KB, 1245x1800
>>2046295
There is plenty of love for alternative pairings if you know where to look. There is no real crack pairing for Love Live, just the more popular and less popular ones.
>>
>>2046289
Well Nozomi is the Honey to Eli's Darling. It's hilarious how she acts like a boy with a crush, always teasing the girl they like. Even in her Solo SID she literally said something about bullying the girl she likes.

She loves to tease Eli but is totally is oblivious sometimes when Eli is angry.
>>
>>2046255
Is there a translation of the nicomaki diary online?
>>
>>2045452

QC with some mistakes fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?vf98bx20bq6xcs1

The last one I would try to finish by tomorrow. Kotori's a little bit manipulative in that one I think. I wonder why among the year 3, she is the only one who often gets the psycho treatment.
>>
>>2046313
The summer festival chapter was translated here: nikomaki.tumblr.com/post/99554997327/ (part 1 of 4)

The rest of the book hasn't been translated, from what I know.
>>
>>2046289
where can i find this onee-sama?
>>
>>2046318
part 2
http://nikomaki.tumblr.com/post/103370778567/

part 3
http://nikomaki.tumblr.com/post/117167916157/
>>
>>2046289
Didn't she initially do it on accident but then wanted Eli to crack first when she realized what was happening?

>>2046302
It was literally the day they met too. She was teasing Eli and realized that she likes teasing the girl she likes. Eli then thinks that they'll be together forever.
>>
>>2046285
>Its unique in that there is official material that fuels every gay ship.
Which is why I have very little interest in anything outside the anime and some of the music. Love triangles would be one thing, as would genuine polyamory, but if, say, Eli can randomly flirt and go on semi-dates with Honoka, Umi and Nozomi with everyone being fine with it, I find it hard to believe any of them take the romantic potential seriously.

That said, I would point out that >>2046285 >>2046286 and the others have been translated and edited: http://adri-volkatina.tumblr.com/post/112883588645/so-a-friend-of-mine-asked-me-to-do-this-so-here
>>
File: NozoEli_SID_33.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1536) Image search: [Google]
NozoEli_SID_33.jpg
287 KB, 1080x1536
>>2046359
If you're referring to the Christmas SID, Eli starts the conflict between them when she walks in on Nozomi studying with Umi and Maki, right when Nozomi had told them she want to be more independent from Eli, saying stuff like "it's fine with me, you're helping Maki to study, right?"

Although Nozomi sees through what she's doing and later calls it a "chicken race" between them, from her perspective, she knows Eli is deliberately trying to rile her up, but she doesn't get that Eli is upset that, unlike how they usually do, she chose to get help from Umi and Maki instead of Eli.

On the other hand, when Eli is jealous over Nozomi, like the episode with Kotori as mentioned at >>2046289, it's very obvious. She actually says (in the narrative) "stupid Nozomi", "you're acting like an idiot" and "that weird face" all in the space of one page alone; and startles Kotori by cutting in on her conversation with Nozomi.
>>
>>2046379
where can i find the episode with kotori onee-sama?

and the christmas SID isn't translated?
i found only nico's
https://lovelivesid.wordpress.com/yazawa-nico/chapter-1/
>>
>>2046389
Read Eli's SID. No, it's not translated.

The Christmas SID is also not translated, save for a few parts.
>>
>>2046390
awh.. shucks, gonna have to wait for some kind anons then.
>>
>>2046379
So Eli is jealous when Nozomi hangs out with anyone else?
>>
>>2046394
JELLY ELI!
>>
File: Eli_SID_25.jpg (204 KB, 820x1415) Image search: [Google]
Eli_SID_25.jpg
204 KB, 820x1415
>>2046394
>>2046395
Was that not long established many posts ago?
>>
>>2046396
I just like seeing stuff like that reiterated. It's adorable that Nozomi has that much power over Eli. Remember, these are their friends she's upset about. Can you imagine what she'll be like if Nozomi gets a group of friends in college?
>>
>>2046397
More like it's worrying that Eli would react that badly to her lonely friend with self-esteem issues making new friends.
>>
>>2046409
Eli was lonely before she met Nozomi too. We know Nozomi is scared someone will take Eli from her in the future so the same could be said for Eli. If Nozomi starts realizing how popular she can be she'll grow apart from Eli.
>>
>>2046409
i hope there are more fics that touch Eli's possessiveness
as far as i know, the most common internal turmoil that's explored in fics are Nozomi's
>>
>>2046412
Nozomi treasures Eli so much but she isn't possessive of her, I think she is the type that will be willing to just give up and accept her fate if Eli ever gets taken by someone else.

while Eli is more likely to hog Nozomi to herself and doesn't want to share her with anyone else. She wants to always be the number 1 in Nozomi's heart.
>>
>>2046414
I doubt she'd be willing to just give up. It'd devastate her though. If she gave up it'd be more due to the fact that she is pretty selfless. Good thing for her Eli is too obsessed to let that happen.
>>
>>2046412
>We know Nozomi is scared someone will take Eli from her in the future
What?

Not a disparaging "what", just wondering where the awesome sauce is on that.
>>
>>2046412
Nozomi might be afraid of losing Eli romantically, but she's happy about her making new friends. µ's exists largely so Nozomi could help Eli out of her shell.
>>
>>2046424
It was talked about on the radio show their voice actresses did.

>>2046426
Yeah, Nozomi definitely has no problem with Eli making friends.
>>
>>2046453
As mentioned at >>2044539, the context of the Radio Garden discussion should be taken into account. Don't put words into the characters' and CVs' mouths by making it seem as though Nozomi's world would end if Eli married somebody else. Even on the show itself, the way it was put across was in a joking manner, and we all know the cast essentially already sees Nozomi and Eli as a couple.
>>
>>2046459
Post it so those who haven't read it can.
>>
>>2046461
Summarising until Radio Garden anon is back from the war.

Jolno says the topic of "June bride" reminds her of when the IRL μ's were saying that if they had children in the future, the children could form a μ's themselves (so her kid would be named Eli, Kussun's kid would be named Nozomi, and so on).

In the script, Nozomi and Eli discuss the idea of being a June bride, and decide that Nozomi is more suited for a shrine wedding, while Eli is more suited for a Western-style wedding. Considering that Kimino wrote in Eli's SID that Eli's family is Orthodox, this makes sense. They then agree to attend each other's future weddings and that even after they are married, they will still be dear friends. Nozomi says she would cry out of vexation if Eli was married before she did; "kuyashii" if you want to look it up.

In closing JolKs are laughing and saying Nozomi would cry out of vexation rather than happiness, since Eli was "taken" from her. The script itself makes it seem as though Nozomi's vexation comes from Eli marrying before she does, however.

And for further context, the general consensus within the audience was that Eli and Nozomi were planning their future weddings to each other anyway.
>>
>>2046418
yeah i mean she's the type to prioritize Eli's happiness beyond hers etcetc

>>2046426
µ's exists bcoz nozomom wants d best for papachika
>>
>>2046466
I don't like the whole each other's future wedding talk and still being dear friends after. Too hetero and sneaky.
>>
>>2046514
Keep in mind that the episode was still from earlier on, when Kimino was to an extent writing to cater to the otaku "my waifu" crowd. Later Voice Garden scripts amped up the gay as if she was trying to not have her characters be outdone in gayness by JolKs, if listening to the last ten or so episodes, we almost can get the impression that Eli and Nozomi are living together.
>>
>>2046526
Are any of the later ones translated?
>>
>>2046530
There's a lot of fanart, but no translations.
>>
File: 1462575276466.png (1009 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462575276466.png
1009 KB, 1280x720
>>2046409

I think Nozomi's self-esteem issues would kind of disappear once she realizes she's got an insanely gorgeous smoking hot blonde wrapped around her finger.
>>
File: 2a8[1].gif (309 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
2a8[1].gif
309 KB, 500x280
>>2043318
>Child ChiKanan
Holy Shit 2cute4me.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (997 KB, 1920x6272) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
997 KB, 1920x6272
>>2046822
>>
>>2046822
It was so gay it made me cry.
>>
>>2046823
>intertwine fingers
Cute.
>>
>>2046318
>>2046345
thank you! i love how nico is portrayed as someone reliable and considerate for her awkward underclassman esp if it's maki.
>>
>>2046919

and here's Nico's SID as i posted before
>https://lovelivesid.wordpress.com/yazawa-nico/chapter-1/

it consists of 6 chapters in total. Pretty interesting.
>>
File: nozoeli kiss.jpg (142 KB, 1700x1051) Image search: [Google]
nozoeli kiss.jpg
142 KB, 1700x1051
>>2046472
>nozomom wants d best for papachika
>It's mother's day
>No one posted anything for the defacto µ mom
>>
File: nozoeli kiss 4koma.jpg (202 KB, 850x1360) Image search: [Google]
nozoeli kiss 4koma.jpg
202 KB, 850x1360
>>2047449
>>
File: Ch8MzBsVIAAu0EA.jpg (83 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Ch8MzBsVIAAu0EA.jpg
83 KB, 600x799
>>
File: tumblr_o6iepxdoKl1s6z6n5o1_540.jpg (103 KB, 540x522) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6iepxdoKl1s6z6n5o1_540.jpg
103 KB, 540x522
>>2047449
happy mommy day nozomom
>>
>>2047449

btw translated shot cuts here
http://adri-volkatina.tumblr.com/post/112883588645
>>
File: BwNhBG6CEAErd5Q[1].jpg (95 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
BwNhBG6CEAErd5Q[1].jpg
95 KB, 600x857
Oh, oh. I just got the most horrible-brilliant idea.
What if Sunrise pulled a full Macross with their next Gundam and made μ's Idol Pilots?
>>
>>2047515
Wonderful!

>>2047535
>pulled a Macross
IM@S would be a closer comparison because they did the same thing with Xenoglossia, which was fun .

I'd watch a LL mecha show, though
>>
>>2047515
Wow, it's like...that same link hadn't been posted right in this very thread already...what a novel development...

>>2046373
>>
File: bidy.png (73 KB, 299x779) Image search: [Google]
bidy.png
73 KB, 299x779
>>2047739

ah yeah didn't notice that
gomen onee-sama
>>
I'm new here. Gonna start the anime.

How gay is it?
the most fulfillment I've had so far has been from Symphogear
>>
>>2047926
Play the game instead
>>
>>2047926
It's not super gay, but it doesn't do that KyoAni ambiguous subtext thing either. While there are no explicit couples, some of the girls do have clear romantic feelings for each other.
>>
File: 0025.png (3 MB, 2084x3000) Image search: [Google]
0025.png
3 MB, 2084x3000
Last one of the KotoUmi doujin bunch.

https://www.mediafire.com/?fd99wzp8mut9uuq

Here is a confusing Umi and a gay Kotori.
>>
File: 0008.png (3 MB, 2087x3000) Image search: [Google]
0008.png
3 MB, 2087x3000
>>2048049
>first day
should that be "first time"?
>>
>>2048049
A'ight, thanks.
>>
>>2048049
thank you anon
>>
>>2048183
Thanks, I'll see if there is any more mistake and fix them all together.
>>
>>2048049
Page 12
"Kotori...?" You split up the ellipsis with the line break.

Page 18
"I love" should be in a little bit of a bigger font. Like it is in the raw.

Page 23
There are still fragments of original text behind "I want you to be mine..."

And crop the left edge of the page by one or two pixels to get rid of that dark line.

Page 24
The bubble for "smile" also has original text fragments.

Page 25
Top right edge, Umi's head. It looks like there is still some glue from debinding there. Just use the lasso tool and "content aware fill". It should only take a second to clean.
>>
>>2048306

Thanks. Fixed and edited.

https://www.mediafire.com/?hp8t6tzxa0dyr5u
>>
>>2048384
By the way, if anyone can think of a better way to word the title go for it.

The title is more literally "my in vitro flower", as in "in vitro fertilization" which makes no sense. But in Latin "in vitro" means to be of glass. And glass is a crystalline substance. So, I don't know, brain storm.
>>
File: burd and sea.jpg (66 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
burd and sea.jpg
66 KB, 700x988
>>2048509
>But in Latin "in vitro" means to be of glass. And glass is a crystalline substance. So, I don't know, brain storm.
If that's the case, shouldn't "My Glass Flower" work well? It's also emotional/romantic sounding.

That said, it's not like doujin tend to have normal names. I've seen much, much weirder than "My In Vitro Flower".
>>
File: 1446050133850.jpg (138 KB, 540x716) Image search: [Google]
1446050133850.jpg
138 KB, 540x716
>>
File: 1460916971885.png (2 MB, 800x3536) Image search: [Google]
1460916971885.png
2 MB, 800x3536
>>
File: 4.png (331 KB, 717x1012) Image search: [Google]
4.png
331 KB, 717x1012
I wish I was as gay as Maki
>>
File: nicomaki feeding.jpg (200 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
nicomaki feeding.jpg
200 KB, 719x960
>>2049382
>I wish I was as gay as Maki
I think that that's an impossible height to reach.

It requires an inhuman amount of tsundere-ness in order to support that level of gay.
>>
>>2049382
where is this from???
>>
File: 3.png (328 KB, 717x1012) Image search: [Google]
3.png
328 KB, 717x1012
>>2049391
nicomaki challange
>>
>tfw you will never be as gay as Nozomi
Why even live
>>
>>2049461
On the upside, no one will want to write fanfics where you die beautifully of a mysterious disease.
>>
>>2049401
if that's not gay i don't know what is

>>2049463
she doesn't deserve any of those, god why...
>>
I'm like desperate for romantic sfw honoumi stuff. Does anyone have one? Seriously pochi already made two! they look really cute!

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=156640

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=149061
>>
File: IMG_20160512_205854.jpg (184 KB, 545x779) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_205854.jpg
184 KB, 545x779
Looks like this one's a Nico x Maki x Nico.

Still waiting..
>>
>>2049502
Second this and if anyone wants too there are also these lovely KotoHono doujins from this artist.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=933830
>>
>>2049503
Bokurabu 12 is May 22nd?
>>
File: 20160512.jpg (581 KB, 1461x1111) Image search: [Google]
20160512.jpg
581 KB, 1461x1111
>>2049503
It just arrived. I'll scan it eventually.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 126

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.