[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Joy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wide.jpg (117 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
117 KB, 1200x600
Stumbled upon this on Lezhin. From the creator of Her Pet.
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/myjoy

Synopsis: The school's fastest track star, Namsu. An old friend from the past, Hye-Yeon. Everyone's adorable sweetheart, Joy. Basically Namsu and Hye-yeon fighting over Joy, who is oblivious to both their feelings.
>>
>>2029160
>new thread
You could throw this into the Her Pet thread or the general thread. There is no need to make a new one.
>>
>>2029163
>You could throw this into the Her Pet thread or the general thread. There is no need to make a new one.
I think it is perfectly fine for OP to have made a new topic for the comic. Its not Her Pet, so the Her Pet thread would be the wrong place to put that content.

I don't subscribe to Lezhin and I'm still interested to hear more about this. Anyone have additional stuff to share?
>>
>>2029171
>From the creator of Her Pet
It's tangentially related so it could definitely be mentioned. If you're gonna split hairs then it deserves the general thread.
>>
>>2029163
It's ntr.
>>
The Her Pet thread is also considered the Lezhin general thread. And there isn't a gazillion activity there.
And here's what happened in the webtoon >>2006713
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.