[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murcielago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: sp_header.jpg (297 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
sp_header.jpg
297 KB, 640x427
Murcielago thread

new chapters!

Translated chapters: http://manga.cxcscans.com/read/murcielago/
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/murcielago
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/murcielago-r10880
(currently up to ch44)
>>
>>2023732
The ramifications of Hinako's mistake continue to be felt.
>>
old stuff:
motion comic with Romi Park as Kuroko:

http://mcs.ensoku.club/set/710

translated version:
http://mcs.ensoku.club/set/1211

(you need to set the language to either japanese or English respectively or it won't show up, some people still can't view it and I'll reupload the episodes somewhere if someone wants them)

Also I used to put a link to the raw scans folder but there haven't been any new ones after ch 44 (the last translated chapter if you aren't paying attention) and most of the link expired anyway
>>
Ran is cute. She's probably a member of the terrorist group and Kuroko's gonna have to kill her.
>>
>>2023751
I know what kind of manga I'm reading, but I still get a little sad when everyone dies.
>>
>>2023751
Kuroko does try to save hot girls if possible. Killing those three bully school girls was really OOC from her.
>>
>>2023751
The most unique girls seem to end up as regular characters, so I have my doubts about that. That will be especially true if she winds up on a volume cover, because none of those girls have died.
>>
I'd just like to comment how awesome that leather jacket looks, and how well Kuroko flies it.
>>
File: 1459720904061.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459720904061.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1280
Does this mean mini-Kuroko is coming back?
>>
File: Haruki_.jpg (57 KB, 492x800) Image search: [Google]
Haruki_.jpg
57 KB, 492x800
>>2023732
Haruki got ripped.
At least she's found some work that isn't in construction
>>
>>2023769
It has a hoodie too, even better.
>>
I wonder if there's a Gojira to Ran-chan's Destoroyah.
>>
Why are the School Destruction chapters missing in CXC Scans?
>>
>>2023842
>P.S. I’ll say this again, but the reader still needs chapters to be reuploaded. This is why some past links turn up as dead.
>>
Romi Park please get better and play Kuroko when it gets an anime
>>
>>2023842
You can just read 'em on Dynasty either way
>>
>>2023887
If you don't think she's good enough why do you want her to reprise the role?
>>
>>2023897
I think the person might be sick and the anon was wishing her to get well soon
>>
>>2023793
A leather hoodie?
Do those exist?
>>
How many more chapters before they run out of volume raws?
>>
>>2023763
Don't know about OOC
She tried to get Yukari to give up several times before the curb stomping began and only spared her because of Miyuki
The delinquents she probably saw as human trash and thought she was doing the world a service by getting rid of them.
>>
File: Murcielago_ch42_04.jpg (526 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
Murcielago_ch42_04.jpg
526 KB, 900x1280
>>2023909
>>
>>2023922

Oh

How foolish of me
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 995x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 995x451
>>2023772
Yep...and not alone. Glad to see them doing well.
>>
>>2023926

But that device though. It even has wiring.
>>
>>2023928
Gotta train your not completely broken rapist turned rape victim somehow.
>>
File: 1436552760254.gif (723 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1436552760254.gif
723 KB, 640x360
>>2023926
>sex AND love slave
>>
>>2023763
>OOC
No. Kuroko doesn't try to save "hot girls" per se, what she actually does is collecting talented girls. It seems like she's building a secret army of sort.

I'm not sure if she simply wants to have an arsenal of useful assets in order to carry out big jobs easier, to defend herself in the future in case the goverment decides she's past expiration date, or if she's planning to get out of the country's control. Could be all three.

In other words:
Talented: save
Untalented, but innocent: save
Untalented, and bad: doesn't care
>>
So happy this is updating again, the wait between volumes is torture. I keep forgetting story and character details during breaks.

What's the current status of Kuroko's harem?

Main love interest (?): Chiyo
Army: Hinako, Rinko, Bomb Girl and by proxy her sex slave
Harem to fug: Idol sisters, Sora's mother

Pending: Police girl, Spider Sniper (seem to be working together + the martial artist), the spear fighter from the Cult, Muscle girl

There's some other girls like the young one from the murder party, the maid from the murder party, Yatsuha who seems to be Hinako's closest friend, and the chick who keeps pissing herself, Sora and her crush, and the girls without direction from the cult. But they seem more aimless than recruited by Kuroko.

It also seems like the killer professor from the Murder Party is controlling some things but nto knowing exactly what yet. This shit is surprisingly deep.
>>
>>2024044
>the chick who keeps pissing herself
Who are you referring to?
And I think you left our rinkos mom. Not sure what's going on with that though unless I missed something.
>>
>>2024047
>Who are you referring to?
The girl pictured in >>2023797.
Pretty sure Ringo-chan's mom is dead. Now Sora's mum, she's still alive and the one who Kuroko-kun slept with
>>
>>2023930
That looks like an explosive collar, tho.
>>
>>2024055
Ain't real training unless it involves the threat of death. Also why wouldn't it? Miyuki is on the track to be a demo expert.
>>
>>2024055
of course it is, fear of death at the push of a button is an easy way to make sure she obeys
>>
>>2023977
Kuroko will form her own Outer Heaven with her army of skilled lesbian assassins.
>>
What ever happened to the one girl who was getting bullied and made the other girl her slave?
>>
>>2024076
See >>2023926
>>
>>2023732
So is the big girl also a pussy 'destroyah' like Kuroko?

Don't tell me she will become Hinako love interest.
>>
>>2024083
I bet she's a shy virgin.
>>
>>2024083
She's definitely a destroyah, that's for sure.
>not wanting HinakoxRan
Get it together, Hinako will probably never become taller.

>>2024084
Only when Kuroko-kun's flirting directly with her.
>>
100% sure Kuroko isn't into Ran. Kuroko likes femmes whom she can dominate.

90% sure Ran isn't a womanizer like Kuroko. Seems to be the monogamous type, if she has a lover at all.
>>
File: Murciテゥlago_ch04_07.png (696 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [Google]
Murciテゥlago_ch04_07.png
696 KB, 980x1400
>>2024120
>100% sure Kuroko isn't into Ran. Kuroko likes femmes whom she can dominate.
She was into Reiko though, who doesn't seem to fit the bill for that. I get the feeling Kuroko prefers cute femmes but might be into a lot of different sorts of women.

Plus Ran has huge boobs, and we know Kuroko likes huge boobs
>>
>>2024120
>Kuroko likes femmes whom she can dominate.
100% sure you don't know that Kuroko will take what she can get or those that pique her interest.
>>
File: Cedo6_TWwAAeusP.jpg orig.jpg (664 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cedo6_TWwAAeusP.jpg orig.jpg
664 KB, 1536x2048
>>2024120
>100% sure Kuroko isn't into Ran
>>
>>2024156
That's cute.
>>
>>2024044
Girlfriend: Chiyo (yakuza daughter)
Fuck buddies: Saki (unknown, mentioned in Les Date), Micchan (Les Date), Urara (mentioned in Les Date, might be Ran), Yuria (doctor), Matoi + Nanami (the sisters), Hibari (Sora's mom)
Trying to fuck: Hinako (boob loli driver), Miyuki (mysterious recurrent frail girl), Reiko (sniper), Yukari (maid), Rinko (skin collector loli), Chacha (police), Teresa/Narumi (polearm girl from the cult)

Army:
Hinako
Chiyo
Rinko
Yuria
Minako (bomber) + Fuuri
Reiko
Urara/Ran
Teresa/Narumi
Murina (the peeping/peeing girl)

Unknown stand:
Yukari + Arianna/Sayaka (the cult girl whose girlfriend was killed)
Miyuki
>>
>>2024156
why the new big girl reminds me so much of Yugi from Touhou, I'll never know, but am interested in the new addition to the cast all the same.
>>
File: image.png (400 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400 KB, 900x1280
Theory time!

The professor at Chiyo's college is pretty obvious to be Cobalt from Murder Party.

Pic related seems to be the mastermind of all the violent crimes, revealed by Rinko's father before he died. I predict she's Kuroko's lover in the past, they had a fall-out (Kuroko tried to kill her and then got arrested by the government?) so she's back for revenge after hearing Kuroko had been released.

I don't understand what's the deal with that grumpy police girl Chacha. At the end of the Domestic Killer, she was speaking on the phone with someone about the dead sniper. That sniper was hired by Rinko's father to kill Kuroko, then he was killed by Reiko, right? Then does that mean Chacha belongs to a group who hired Reiko to protect Kuroko? Or did Reiko act alone?

Concerning Hinako, so far we know she's some sort of tracking-device-slash-hostage the government uses to keep a leash on Kuroko, Hinako doesn't know this, yet she knew that Kuroko killed her parents because they're bad people. But I thought these two only met since chapter 0? Did Kuroko kill those parents before she was in jail, or did she do it after starting to work with Hinako?
>>
>>2024156
She makes me think of Konakai Futaba from L-Size Little Sister so adorable
>>
File: Look_At_Those_Boobs.jpg (41 KB, 258x226) Image search: [Google]
Look_At_Those_Boobs.jpg
41 KB, 258x226
>>2023732
>>
>>2024156
do you have the rest of the page as well?
>>
File: hinako lap.png (340 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
hinako lap.png
340 KB, 900x1280
>>2024083
Hinako seems to be rather into Yatsuha, I think if she ever develops a love interest it'd be her. She's probably too pure anyway.
>>
>>2023913
>>2023763
>Killing those three bully school girls was really OOC from her.
>The delinquents she probably saw as human trash and thought she was doing the world a service by getting rid of them.
You are both wrong. Read the chapter again, Kuroko specifically went out of her way to kill the bullies and the gym teacher, despite their relatively "petty crime," not because she felt like it, but because she discovered Minako.

Kuroko never expected to find a genius demolitionist in this place, and she wanted her talent for future purposes. Unfortunately, unlike Rinko, this bomber girl is pretty much "unripe." Kuroko didn't want that. What she wanted was a full-fledged murderer. Hence she went through the trouble of psychologically training Minako into getting used to enjoying gratuitious violence. First by stomping a weak school girl to death in front of her eyes, then telling the rest to kill each other, THEN encouraging Minako to kill the teacher, and finally encouraging her to rape Fuuri. Voila, Minako has now graduated from being a normal school girl who only wanted to kill her bullies because she couldn't take it anymore, to a full sadistic murderer who can and will enjoy her missions in Kuroko's line of work.

Kuroko's actions during the entire school explosion case was thus not "petty" nor "OOC" at all. Not petty, because she wasn't trying to carry out justice by murdering these non-serious criminals. Not OOC, because she wasn't murdering girls just for fun either. Her actions had a very specific purpose, and it's startlingly calculating.
>>
Yeah, it's impossible to figure out...?
>>
>>2024259
>>2024201
>>
>>2023732
I wish there was mini Hinako dolls on sale
>>
>>2024203
I think she's trying to empower Kuroko in some way, going by how she "only cared for" Kuroko. Give her lots of people to fight and lots of interesting situations (and girls) to turn to her favor. Revenge just seems a bit too obvious, and, frankly, boring.

Miyuki is also totally working for her, they have the same brooch when Miyuki appears in that one small flashback. They might be genetically related, given they both have white hair as well. Also seems to indicate a single creepy eye is her "symbol."

She seems to be a mad scientist given how she is most likely the one who invented Cesare, runs that "prison hospital", and how she's wearing a lab coat in her pic, with a pretty gothic streak if we go by her clothing and her support of the rose cult.

I doubt she's any better than Kuroko. Her bust size and extremely long hair even make think she might be a sort of "mirror" to Kuroko.

Shiroko?
>>
File: murci theory.png (751 KB, 954x1280) Image search: [Google]
murci theory.png
751 KB, 954x1280
>>2024272
Here's the comparison between her and Miyuki, btw.
>>
>>2024273
Miyuki's eyes ain't normal.

I wonder if this lady has eyes as her theme like Kuroko has her tongue. I hope she gets a fucked up metaphorical monster form as well.
>>
>>2023751
I'm betting she's related to Momoyama due to her hair color and body type.
>>
>>2024266
You're not alone sister.
>>
File: Cdw6kgPUkAAr2RA.jpg (42 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Cdw6kgPUkAAr2RA.jpg
42 KB, 600x339
Guess who shows up next? Reiko
>>
File: CdqiKRqUEAARxhO.jpg (141 KB, 600x1061) Image search: [Google]
CdqiKRqUEAARxhO.jpg
141 KB, 600x1061
>>2024296
>>
Didn't the imperfect version of Cesare used by the wrestler give him hallucinations where he saw all his victims as rival wrestlers? That's really notable, as it means it could easily turn allies against each other in moments, by, say, making them imagine they're attacked by monsters, or terrorists.

I bet part of the woman's plan is to release it en-masse, causing huge portions of the population to become nigh-unstoppable killers that can't be reasoned with.

Also, wasn't Cesare the name of the guy in the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari? Who was mind-controlled by an evil scientist to commit cruel actions?
>>
>>2024120
You sweet, naive summer child. Kuroko's tastes aren't as limited as yours.
>>
>>2024296
What's going in here? Is Ran Reiko's girlfriend or something? She looks pretty pissed at Kuroko for some reason.
>>
Which character are you looking forward to a fight scene most?

For me, it's Miyuki. If you're gonna take the title of "Yandere for KUROKO" you've got to have some nasty tricks up your sleeve. Especially if the theory she's tied to the conspiracy leader is true.
>>
>>2024304
To be fair, she always looks pissed at Kuroko.
>>
>>2024312
I don't know Japanese, but looking at how the panels play out, it's possible. Kuroko asks a question, Ran silently points to herself, and Reiko is looking very pissed at Kuroko.

It would make sense, since during the murder party, Reiko thought the muscular Terumi looked like a cute teddy bear caught in one of those prize machines. Maybe super muscular people are her type.
>>
>>2024304
>Ran Reiko's girlfriend
That is a pairing I have to say didn't expect the most here.
>>
>>2024323
I expected Reiko and Chacha since they've been working together secretly. And who would've expect Ran/anyone when Ran didn't even exist until this chapter?
>>
File: miyuki appearance.png (226 KB, 829x346) Image search: [Google]
miyuki appearance.png
226 KB, 829x346
>>2024203
At first I thought the implication was that that woman was Kumori's mother and Asagi's former lover but then I realized Kuroko was just calling Asagi a "step-father" because he just gave ownership of Rinko over to her. So you might be on the right track with that one, at least she seems supposedly like the one who's been putting things in motion. I think she might just want chaos instead of revenge on Kuroko though.

She's definitely connected to Miyuki somehow, with the pure white hair, and Miyuki seemingly showing up where shit is happening. But it seems like she's definitely involved, and is probably the one pushing groups to make moves; I think that's definitely her giving the guy the suitcase in this arc.

As for Reiko it's pretty much confirmed she's working for Chacha. After both the Murder Party and DK case they make a point to have them both on their phones communicating with people within a couple pages of each other. Both times, Reiko makes a call saying the job is complete and both times it immediately cuts to Chacha on the phone. Chacha also calls someone about a job at the start of DK.

I think Chacha is trying to move on her own to keep Kuroko in check somehow, and dispense her own justice to serial killers using Reiko and Momoyama (amnesia karate guy). She hates Kuroko and seems to be going behind the police's back. I assume eventually she's going to move to kill Kuroko since she can't "accept" using her. The whole sniper thing is a bit confusing though, I'm not sure why she'd kill someone aiming to kill Kuroko.

There's a lot of plot details that are a bit fuzzy, both intentionally and because I forgot a lot of shit between the last updates and the current ones. I think a re-read is in order.

>>2024283
She has a different last name. Momoyama actually does have a sister; the spear girl from the cult is his sister.

He might still know Ran because she's an underground fighter too though.
>>
File: old dude.png (290 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
old dude.png
290 KB, 900x1280
>>2024336
This guy has shown up at the end of like three chapters too but I don't think we know who he is yet.
>>
>>2024336
Reiko wants to kill Kuroko herself. And as for Chacha, she knows Kuroko is useful and doesn't want to kill her unless she has to. Reiko found a possible weakness to exploit in Kuroko, and Chacha never ordered the hit just yet. She even tried to appeal to Kuroko's humanity during the rainy day killer arc.

Even if Ran has a different last name, she could still be a cousin or other distant relative.
>>
File: Chapter44.png (848 KB, 1160x916) Image search: [Google]
Chapter44.png
848 KB, 1160x916
>>2024341
Isn't that Kyougoku from the police?
>>
>>2024348
Yeah, I just realized that after I posted it.
>>
File: Nerumi.jpg (188 KB, 679x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nerumi.jpg
188 KB, 679x1200
Guess who else shows up this arc? It should come as no surprise since she's on the volume cover. Kuroko's army is real.
>>
>>2024336
>I think she might just want chaos instead of revenge on Kuroko though.
I think so as well. None of her goals seem directly targeted at Kuroko, at least not at the moment. I think she was definitely in love with Kuroko at some point, and going by the whole "No, even longer than that" comment she might have even been her pre-Chiyo "stable" relationship.

I think Kyougoku might be related to her, possibly her father. Just a hunch - they both send the same fucked vibes.

I also think she might secretly be in control of a portion of the police, given her "prison hospital."
>>
>>2024406
The thing I love about Murcielago is how interconnected everything is. At the start it felt like random arcs, but as time went on, the connections became clearer. I really wasn't expecting Momoyama to be alive or Teresa to be his sister for example. And C.C. being Chiyo's professor was actually really shocking.
>>
What is this prison hospital are you guys speaking of? The one that housed Yukari? How do you know that the mysterious mastermind is in charge of this place? Sorry, I must have missed something.

Speaking of Yukari, how come she's free now? I thought she's arrested. Or did the government make her into Kuroko 2.0?
>>
>>2024416
When Yukari was at the prison hospital in a hospital bed, someone who was probably the female mastermind approached her.
>>
>>2024416
Mastermind probably kitted her out with cyborg limbs and sent her back out into the fray. After a good rape, of course!
>>
>>2024194
>Miyuki (mysterious recurrent frail girl)
Also yandere for Kuroko. Check the first arc.
>>
>>2024429
>spoiler
What? Where? Honestly I didn't notice this.
>>
File: miyuki creepy.png (334 KB, 783x707) Image search: [Google]
miyuki creepy.png
334 KB, 783x707
>>2024432
Pic related. That is not the smile of a naive, innocent girl, and the phrase "This time..." implies a fucked up history. All the creepy implications regarding her in the Murderer Party arc don't help.
>>
>>2024435
Ah, I totally forgot about that. Yeah, that's a creepy smile indeed, and she's most likely someone big.
>>
>>2024306
Doped Chacha and Kuroko. Or whoever takes the perfected Caeser and gets to Kuroko's level. Maybe the Yukari-Kuroko rematch, I know both of them are capable of hand-to-hand combat.

>>2024282
Chacha's eyes aren't normal either. Kuroko's stalker is probably funding her to pay for hits on criminals, indirectly protecting Kuroko at times. She probably did the surgery for Kuroko's heart monitor too and wets herself regularly listening to it.

Predict the fate of the terrorist lady. It wouldn't be Murcielago if Kuroko doesn't at least feel up her opponents.
>>
>>2024463
>She probably did the surgery for Kuroko's heart monitor
I also theorize she's responsible for Hinako's rage state.
>>
>>2024478
She probably taught Kuroko a lot of things, like the difference between inability to feel pleasure versus pain and the mentality of serial killers as demonstrated with Ringo's father.

>inb4 the plush pd lady reveals her final form
>>
>>2024483
What if Kuroko's strange biology and god tongue are the results of experiments?

Kuroko both doesn't care if she dies and is really kinky, so I bet she would have let the mastermind experiment on her.
>>
Anybody know how popular this manga is in Japan? Hopefully an anime is possible.
>>
>>2024592
I remember seeing vol 5 and 6 in the Oricon chart a couple of times, so I'd say it's quite popular.
It would definitely benefit from a proper anime adaption, but it would probably get Terraformars-tier censorship.
>>
>>2024592
Maybe not a straight up anime but an ova would probably be decent especially if it was one of the more cunning villain so there wouldn't be a lot of stuff for them to censor.
>>
>>2024595
Is ridiculous censoring really an issue if they released uncensored BDs?
>>
>>2024599
It could be. Some of the more gorey chapters would probably be cut short or just removed if it didn't impact the story in some way.
>>
>>2024601
I really don't know anything about Japanese TV.
Are there no places for uncensored violence and nudity? Like an HBO type network, Or are they just not financially plausible?
>>
>>2024604
Valkyrie Drive aired uncensored late night at some cable channel.
>>
>>2024607
Wasn't that really more for the nudity bit? If there's one thing Japan might and most likely will overcensor for is blood and gore. They treat it like eaglestan treats sex.
>>
>>2024601
You can't just cut the more gorey chapters, all of them seem to be interconnected somehow. The most they can do is imply the loli killer killed a fair amount of lolis instead of actually showing their corpses.

>>2024604
There's ATX. If I recall, that channel aired Vallyrie Drive and similar shows uncensored.
I don't know if they show the gory shows uncensored too.
>>
>>2024296

kuroko's proportions are always so fucking weird whenever shes in that getup
>>
File: sound.jpg (219 KB, 419x519) Image search: [Google]
sound.jpg
219 KB, 419x519
>>2024627
>>
Bump!

I love how Kuroko's army of fierce lesbians just keeps growing. Rinko is by far my favorite though.
>>
>>2024636
Kuroko never stays on model.
Sometimes she has broader shoulders than a football player
>>
>>2025407

it doesn't help that shes in a suit a lot of the time.
>>
>>2024604
>I really don't know anything about Japanese TV.
>Are there no places for uncensored violence and nudity? Like an HBO type network, Or are they just not financially plausible?

This is why I'm banking on Netflix; it can be uncensored as much as you want
>>
>>2025458
Murcielago just seems to obscure for something like that.
Also, too porny.
>>
>>2025472
For what? Netflix? I don't know about their animu selection but I don't think porny would be that out of place. That scene with Chico would probably be a little changed up.
>>
>>2025480
For a Netflix original.
>>
>>2025403
How many do you think are due for death?

As far as I can tell, only Hinako and Kuroko are 100% safe due to their plot armor.
>>
>>2025485
I'll give you the obscurity but I don't think the porny bit would be a hassle.
>>
>>2025489
Maybe Miyuki and Fuuri, though I have a feeling that there might be a defining moment for them where Fuuri throws herself in front of Miyuki to protect her and Miyuki enters into a possessive yandere rage.
>>
>>2025493
you mean Minako
>>
>>2025495
Yeah.
Forgive me senpaitachi
>>
>>2025493
I also expect Miyuki kill somebody, though not necessarily a member of Kuroko's army, whenever she inevitably reveals whatever fucked up shit she's got.

Going by how the mysterious woman outfitted Yukari with fucking artificial limbs that seemingly work perfectly, who fucking knows what she's given Miyuki?

I also have a feeling she was the one who invented Asagi's vibroknives. Going by the Cesare becoming more important later on things, I suspect the knives' appearance is foreshadowing as well.
>>
>>2023732
anybody else realize Rinko's got the Kotori hairstyle? cause she looks adorable
>>
>>2025514
Oh my god
>>
>>2025512
>Yukari
>gloves
>closed eyes
>bionic eye
>plot twist: it's not cybernetics but a real flesh and blood arm just like Gold Marie's chest because the director is making her own Kuroko
>plot twist: she can't get it right because she got the personality and epigenetics wrong and there's no manjuu for that magnetic Kuroko charisma

I have a feeling that the old man at the party and his granddaughter, Yukari's friend, will be involved in future plotlines along with Rinko's dead mom. At this rate, he might even be one of the Sakuka Pruners who probably dislike the police (who have the sakura symbol).

Bullshit clues:
>the letter to the party had no mailing address, which means it was dropped off in-person, possibly by Miyuki who does roam randomly
>Miyuki knows where Kuroko lives
>it took 10 years to build the mansion
>Kuroko's stalker has been at it for at least 10 years
>Chacha knows that if Hinako dies, so will Kuroko
>>
>>2025545
Not saying Yukari has a bionic eye, it's just suspicious she kept hers closed.
>>
>>2025545
>Kuroko's stalker has been at it for at least 10 years
yfw Miyuki saw Kuroko kill someone when she was just a child and fell in love.
>>
>>2025514
>>2025544
Murcielago x Love Live cosplay/crossover/CROSSPLAY when
>>
>>2024531
>strange biology
Can't figure it out. Rinko's dad said it was "empty" and implied it has a strange weight. Is this some Fullmetal Alchemist trade your organs for power thing? What's the scar on Kuroko's hip for?
>>
>>2025512
>knives
That's something Coba-san would want.
>>
>>2025563
Wasn't the remark about being empty in regard to the stance she took when fighting him? Like it had no guard at all.
>>
>>2025565
Shortly after that he said "Her body really was strange".
>>
>>2023763
The bullies were not hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (962 KB, 876x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
962 KB, 876x1236
>>2025565
>Half of your body is practically empty, "Koumori"!
>Her body is really strange.
If the mysterious mastermind woman is a scientist, I wouldn't be surprised if Kuroko's body had undergone some sort of experiment. Maybe she belongs to a secret government project to create human weapon?

But that woman had only been started caring about Kuroko for the past 10 years or so, whereas Kuroko had been a psycho serial killer since she's a toddler. So I would like to think Kuroko's talents in murder was naturally born, not a result of experiments. The experiments just enhanced it.
>>
>>2025677
How old is Kuroko anyway? 30?
>>
>>2025694
Anywhere between 25-35.

Don't forget that it's been 2 years since Kuroko was released from prison as well. I like to think she's 27-28. Which makes her interest in elementary and middle schoolers kinda creepy.
>>
File: 24-27-28.jpg (849 KB, 2158x1280) Image search: [Google]
24-27-28.jpg
849 KB, 2158x1280
Not sure if spoiler but just in case

I knew they had an official relationship but I never considered it to be a serious relationship. do they really care this much for one another? Chiyo I can more or less buy it but Kuroko just seems to be merely pretending to care about the whole thing
>>
>>2025701
You've got a murdering psychopath with a huge snake tongue, her body probably being the result of some mad scientist experiment, who encourages 10-16 year old girls to kill and rape other women so she can build her own psycho-lesbian army and, of all things, you think that her being 27-28 makes her interest in elementary and middle schoolers kinda creepy?
>>
>>2025725
Pedophilia is just that much worse than murder to me. Even in real life, I don't feel as strongly about murderers as about pedophiles (I still hate both of course).
>>
>>2025739
She's not actually a pedo, is she? Didn't she talk about waiting for Rinko-chan to get older?
>>
>>2025748
Just because you don't act on your urge, doesn't mean drooling about and wanting to strip elementary/middle schoolers are not creepy.
>>
>>2025761
I never said it wasn't creepy. Although, I think it's one of the less creepy facets of her personality.
>>
File: 1453455877231.png (122 KB, 410x498) Image search: [Google]
1453455877231.png
122 KB, 410x498
>>2025739
>Pedophilia is just that much worse than murder
>>
>>2025762
All the other facets of her person (including coldblooded cruelty, licking masks made from human facial skin, and weird broken neck posture) just make me feel excited rather than creepy.

Let's not dwelve into this subject any further, shall we? Every person feels strongly about different things. I repeatedly said that -to me-, pedophilia is the worst.

Kuroko is still one of my most favourite fictional characters ever, simply because she hadn't actually fucked a child.
>>
>>2025788
Your mistake was not prefacing your very first statement with a "to me". I'm willing to drop the subject though.
>>
>>2025796
Didn't realize that "Pedophilia is just that much worse than murder to me" is that hard of a sentence to comprehend.
>>
File: 14556414517789.png (206 KB, 769x232) Image search: [Google]
14556414517789.png
206 KB, 769x232
>>2025809
Not that nee-san, but I comprehended it just fine, it's just a pretty silly line of reasoning.
>>
>>2025718
I have no idea. Maybe Kuroko dates her because she is from a yakuza family. And Chiyo probably loves Kuroko, she even went to the lesbian church to bring Kuroko back.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (36 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
36 KB, 405x431
>>2025739
>Pedophilia is just that much worse than murder to me.
>>
>>2025761
I don't think Kuroko is seriously attracted to girls as young as Rinko. Maybe she would do things to girls as old as Minako though, but I believe that is called hebephilia (or Ephebophilia) and not pedophilia.
>>
>>2025809
>first statement
>Which makes her interest in elementary and middle schoolers kinda creepy.
Unless you're a different anon.
>>
>>2025718
Kuroko does love Chiyo - that has been shown over and over.

She just cannot handle JUST being with Chiyo.
>>
>>2025833
Is Kuroko even capable of love? The fat chick who works at the police department said that she doesn't feel any real emotion, at least when she's fighting. Her heartbeat always stays the same.
>>
File: 1413849538820.jpg (107 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
1413849538820.jpg
107 KB, 579x1024
does anyone have the full picture of kuroko and ringo on the right? i need it for research.
>>
>>2025677
>experiments made her a killer
>she wasn't inherently born like this
>it's not her fault
That would be one hell of a cop-out. Reminds me of every shonen that tried to keep their criminally badass main character "pure" and blameless. Kuroko's not interesting because she was forced to kill people because it was the lesser of the two evils, but because she was curious and "could."

>>2025827
>>2025788
Kuroko has only gone all the way with adult women who are at least university age and has treated Hinako's perceptive friend very well. She also has never pushed for sex with anyone who would not understand like Hinako and does not chase the unwilling like Chiyo. While she did drool over what Rinko would become in a couple of years, I trust Yoshimra to not cross that line.
>>
>>2025852
> I trust Yoshimra to not cross that line
Yoshimura likes onee-loli pairs, so I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kuroko also tried to bathe with Rinko at least once, but she gave up once she noticed that the kid was creeped out by her.
I think it's mostly about the fact that she doesn't like to have sex without the other girl's consent, more than an actual age issue.
>>
File: 1414305397536.png (440 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [Google]
1414305397536.png
440 KB, 980x1400
>>2025827
>>
>>2025855
She was willing to rape the murder party maid.
>>
>>2025852
>I trust Yoshimra to not cross that line.
Didn't she post a twitter rant about her love for oneeloli a few months ago?
>>
>>2025885
>she
it's a he.
>>
>>2025880
Well, the maid was an enemy and she was trying to kill Kuroko, so her normal moral code when dealing with women doesn't apply there.
>>
>>2025890
She molested a random woman on a train and had to run off in an earlier chapter.
>>
>>2025895
Touching a girl's butt is very different from actual rape.
>>
>>2025887
Really?
I thought Kana was a girl's name
>>
>>2025900
We had this discussion in another thread, an anon found some old board for hiring assistants with a note saying female assistants can't stay over at the author's house and consider that proof but I want to believe it was because Yoshimura is a Kuroko-level predator lesbian
>>
>>2025855
>>2025885
>oneeloli
I wasn't aware of those tweets, thanks. Okay, argument recinded. I don't expect any oneeloli to get published though.
>>
>>2025897
Not in Japan.
>>
>>2025903
No. The ad clearly stated that females assisstants can't stay over BECAUSE Yoshimura Kana-sensei is a male. It's not some subtext that people tried to infer.

If you can't read Japanese, either ask again carefully or just shut up. Don't automatically think people just jumped to conclusions and then spread your own interpretation like this.
>>
>>2025917
I even supplied the reason we know he's a male author, did you really read that spoilered to be a painfully obvious joke and think it was written to be a real possibility? Lighten up, anon.
>>
>>2025863
Those are pretty serious party v& worthy moves she's pulling.
>>
File: rk.jpg (82 KB, 795x386) Image search: [Google]
rk.jpg
82 KB, 795x386
>>2025958
She's already got immunity for pretty much anything
>>
>>2025940
No. I refer specifically to
>anon found some old board for hiring assistants with a note saying female assistants can't stay over at the author's house and consider that proof
>consider that proof
I repeat, the ad clearly stated Yoshimura is male, not only the "no female staying over" part. Nobody "consider that proof" anything, it's written in text.
>>
>>2025979
anon just took some liberties to make their silly joke. don't obsess over it.
>>
>>2025963
I don't know, Kuroko has always come off as a sort of giant lesbian Dexter. Sure she's a psycho killer but where most of the villains in this kill indiscriminately, she does seem to have her own code of ethics.
>>
>>2025718
rekt
>>
>>2025996
I always saw Murcielago as a tabletop setting played by lesbians, with Kuroko as the resident murderhobo. I mean, she is nigh-invulnerable to everything but her own recklessness, constantly sizes up other people to see how best to murder them (and how much experience they're worth), and still protects the girls she's taken a liking to with inhuman zeal. That's player behavior right there.

I feel sorry for the DM running this thing, she's probably statting up her third set of villains because Kuroko keeps killing them prematurely.
>>
>>2025718
She loves Chiyo but trying to apply /u/ sensibilities to her is madness
>>
>>2026008
That would imply any of the arc villains had the potential to be a BBEG.

Maybe new boss villains, but it's clear mastermind lady has been the planned BBEG from the start.
>>
Sensei is really male? Wow, so both authors of my two favourite yuri (action) mangas are both dudes.
>>
>>2026224
In retrospect it's really not surprising the author of the super-violent and sexual Murcielago is male.
>>
>>2026224
Gamma?
>>
>>2026233
Honestly same, but I felt that the author for Gamma was male from the get-go.
>>
File: Murciélago_ch00_31.png (429 KB, 843x1300) Image search: [Google]
Murciélago_ch00_31.png
429 KB, 843x1300
>>2025996
I'm not sure about that comparison. Kuroko is not a good person in any way. She has toned down her killing to stay within the permissible casualties wanted by her government superiors--but prior to her employment as the executioner, it is heavily implied she simple killed whoever she felt like killing, and I quote:

>What does it feel like to kill a person?
>It's nothing special.
>If I remember correctly, you've killed hundreds. There must be something.

>Nothin'. I did it because I could.

Kuroko has a code, but it's not an ethical one, it is one of interest or value. She kills on whim, whenever it can benefit her, or whenever it is amusing. There's nothing to suggest that the 715 people she killed were criminals or even bad people. Hell, >>2025677 shows her slaughtering what appear to be everyday average people. And we've seen via her interaction with the criminals of the show that she doesn't seem to have any problem with what they do, she calls Rinko's dad's mask collecting a "wonderful hobby".
>>
>>2026234
The bigger questing, then, is how much porn of Murcielago has Yoshimura drawn, and when will he post it on dummy pixiv accounts?
>>
>>2026242
Not nearly enough, not nearly soon enough.
>>
File: 1452694210308.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452694210308.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
>>2025739
>Pedophilia is just that much worse than murder to me.
that only applies to 3D and 2D het.
adult lesbos preying on little girls are hot.
>>
>>2026236
>she calls Rinko's dad's mask collecting a "wonderful hobby".
She might have been saying that sarcastically, hard to tell. But on the flip side she told the wire-fu guy in the first chapter that if she acted like him, then girls wouldn't like her. Who knows.
>>
>>2026258
I have to agree with you.
>>
>>2026011
Maybe it is a different kind of love than the one we normal people feel?
>>
>>2026224
When it comes to male yuri mangaka, Yoshimura isn't that bad despite the extremity his book. On his twitter in the past he's even praised certain lesbian books for treating transgender issues well.
>>
>>2027065
Nice tumblr post.
>>
>>2027065
>>>/tumblr
>>
>>2027065
What the fuck is a cisman?
>>
>>2027070
spiderman's sjw cousin
>>
>>2027070
Non-trannie males.
>>
>>2027065
Whatever Yoshimura's deal is, the progressive stuff makes for an interesting flavor with all the brutal violence and explicit-ish sex. It's not a combination you often see.
>>
>>2027152
I'm sorry, were you triggered?
>>
>>2027146
Yeah.

>>2027152
Being this triggered just makes you sound more like the tumblrinas than anything.
>>
>>2027065
i actually can't tell if this is bait. good job i'm triggered.

>>2027146
please stop trying to find progressive, feminist messages in a yuri manga that has a pedo-y, ultraviolent, and kinda rapey protag.
>>
File: CednP8EWQAA1Gy1.jpg (110 KB, 519x1024) Image search: [Google]
CednP8EWQAA1Gy1.jpg
110 KB, 519x1024
>>2027165
I don't think progressive and pedo-y/ultraviolent/rapey are necessarily mutually exclusive. Having Kuroko be a vocal lesbian and never having it be a point of contention is a rare and arguably forward-thinking thing, even if she's otherwise problematic.

But it is pretty stupid to be discussing this here. Let's all talk about how cute Ran is instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 897x1271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 897x1271
>>2027165
But badass, pedo-y, rapey, ultraviolent femMC are exactly what I want out of feminism.
>>
>>2027168
Does underground wrestling include stabbing or something like that? Look at Ran's arms.
>>
>>2027109
Your post just brightened up my day.
>>
>>2027168
Did they meet up with Reiko yet?
>>
>>2027187
>she taught him her fighting style
>>
>>2027281
Ran trained Terumi?
>>
>>2027306
She probably knows him at least. Kuroko did hear him talk about himself at the party.
>>
File: conrad killing rule.png (424 KB, 936x875) Image search: [Google]
conrad killing rule.png
424 KB, 936x875
>>2025996
>>2026236
It seems as if this is the underlying point of the story: each superhuman is supposed to have some kind of code of killing, whether for their own benefit, or because it's a job, or just in general. Specifically the party of four (five if the white-haired girl is secretly a killer) from the Murder Party all seem to be part of this group. I imagine the later antagonists in this series will be on the level of the Murder Party members and each have a set killing rule of some kind.
>>
>>2027187
Terumi implied that all participants agree to death matches, he personally killed every one he faced.
>>
>>2027173
source? this seems awesome but google is giving me nothing
>>
>>2027522
Rinko's father did as well.
>>
>>2027528
Shizuru's Notebook. It's one of Yoshimura's oneshots.
>>
File: 109.jpg (484 KB, 897x1271) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
484 KB, 897x1271
>>2027540
Wait a second.
Doesn't this cover say that Yoshimura Kana is, in fact, a female?
Or do I have no reading comprehension?
>>
>>2027522
I thought they just scrapped this dude until I re-read some of the chapters. He's the mafia daughter's professor, right? Guess he actually has some story significance.
>>
File: 1446540351015.png (844 KB, 824x728) Image search: [Google]
1446540351015.png
844 KB, 824x728
>>2027552
Could be written in gender neutral pronoun in original. Who knows.
>>
>>2027569
Original doesn't have any pronouns, just reads:

Yanma (Young Magazine) First Appearance
Yoshimura Kana
In [the] right hand, a pen, in [the] left hand, love.
>>
File: 012.png (727 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [Google]
012.png
727 KB, 980x1400
>>2027522
For some reason I'm hyped that he's coming back
>>
>>2027558
In Murcielago, never assume any given character is unimportant.
>>
>>2027963
Or dead, since Terumi was thought to be before his reappearance with Reiko. Some people weren't sure it was him until chapter 34, since you saw that he was missing an arm.
>>
I love Murcielago because it's got so much yuri, but also since it's got a genuine story arc outside the yuri. In a world where lesbian stories are essentially only made with "lesbian" as the sole genre and focus, it's nice and refreshing.
>>
>>2027875
I am too, he's definitely my favourite male character in the manga. His banter/reactions to Kuroko were great and he's definitely the most intriguing of the male characters.

> I said that it was bigger than mine...
>>
>>2027977
This has been discussed before, but yes. One of the reasons Murci is so great is because it's an action series that has lesbians, rather than a lesbian series that has action.
>>
I really want to find out more about Hinako. She's clearly supernaturally talented in her driving skills despite not being old enough to drive(I think). Her rage mode apparently triggers when someone hurts her, even if it is a friend, and she damn near kills Rinko to make it "even" if though all Hinako got was a cut on the hand. Also there is the part at the end of the first chapter, I believe, where Hinako asks Kuroko "What if you did find some merit to kill me?" and Kuroko responds that "You have to save the best for last."

It makes me wonder if Kuroko agreed to the whole "if Hinako dies so do you" thing because it was Hikako that they chose to be Kuroko's leash, essentially. Would she have agreed if it had been someone else?
>>
>>2028035
Didn't they say that Kuroko killed her parents (and that they were bad people)?
>>
>>2028048
Hinako literally said that.
>>
>>2028048
>>2028060
That was said, but Kuroko has killed a lot of people's parents I assume with a kill count of 715 before the story starts. I suppose the thing that gets me is that she says she has to save the best for last regarding Hinako. Also despite having big boobs and being relatively of age, Kuroko makes little to no moves on Hinako. I really want to know how Kuroko sees/thinks of her.
>>
>>2028162
Kuroko was being pervy and flirtatious with Hinako just like with any other girl. Proposing to bath together, to strip her, and drooling when she saw Hinako changing clothes, etc. The only reason why they hadn't fucked yet is because Hinako didn't give in, and Kuroko respected that.

I'm pretty sure Hinako's parents being killed is gonna be an important backstory later on, so it's not something to be disregarded as faceless victims among the 715 people.

If Kuroko's final goal is to escape the government's control, Hinako is indeed gonna be the last obstacle, due to the implanted tracking device. Speaking of the device, there's a big chance that the mastermind lady uses it to monitor Kuroko's movement too.
>>
>>2028162

i think its because hinako doesn't really respond to sex, or to kuroko's advances, whereas every other girl does.
>>
File: Murcielago_ch35_07.jpg (607 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
Murcielago_ch35_07.jpg
607 KB, 900x1280
So a lot of the setting has some obvious Lovecraft/cosmic horror namedrops in there, like the amusement park and all the schools.

Is there something less-than-earthly that might be passively encouraging the kind of craziness that the general area seems to get up to every day?
>>
>>2028333
elder god(des) influence etc etc
>>
>>2027875
I am too because I thought the reveal that he wasn't just some petty criminal and was instead a killer with a code was really interesting. I figured he'd come back after he made a point of establishing the Killing Rule but I didn't consider he'd be the one monitoring Kuroko.

I'm into Murcielago for the women, but the men are actually legit characters and the focus is heavily yuri with no signs of het so I don't mind it. Conrad, Terumi, and the police guy are all pretty cool. Yoshimura has done a good job of making them legitimately interesting while not having them feel in the way in a series that's mostly about women. Very well done.

>>2028162
Kuroko flirts with Hinako at the start of the manga but it quickly dissipates, it might have been Yoshimura getting their footing and realizing Hinako was a bit too innocent for it. A nicer interpretation is like >>2028175 said where Kuroko ends up respecting her boundaries (whereas the other girls Kuroko has seduced definitely come around to her)
>>
>>2028333
What if Kuroko is actually Cthulhu?
>>
>>2028175
>because Hinako didn't give in

You mean because Hinako doesn't even know what sex is
>>
>>2028591
There wouldn't be as much lightheartedness.
>>
>>2028745
Hinako got embarrassed when Kuroko saw her naked, and refused the begging to bath/sleep together, so I'm pretty sure she's not that clueless. At the very least, if she does not know what sex is, she still doesn't want to do anything too physically brazen with Kuroko.
>>
>>2028745
Hinako's walked in on Kuroko having sex multiple times. Kinda hard not to know what it is after that.
>>
>>2028771

That's just the equivalent of seeing your parents "hugging" when you were 6.
>>
>>2028820
I had a reasonable idea of how sex worked by the time I was 6.
>>
File: thirty six...caliber.png (377 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
thirty six...caliber.png
377 KB, 900x1280
>>2028745
>>2028820
Reminder that Hinako's ditzy personality is only a part of her true persona
>>
>>2028874
Yeah, I really can't believe that Hinako is so airheaded that she doesn't know what sex is. Also, I do think that her ditzy personality is partially a coping mechanism
>>
If Hinako doesn't know what sex is, she would have innocently let Kuroko have her way with her long ago. The fact that she shied away is a proof that she does know.
>>
File: Murcielago_ch43_14.png (358 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
Murcielago_ch43_14.png
358 KB, 900x1280
> snake woman that attacks girls

wait a minute...
>>
>>2029041
I believe it's a reference to Kuroko's molestation of women on trains.
>>
>>2029048
I believe you are pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>2028874
Is this really a true persona thing or just childish video gaming mentality ("objects on the mirror are losing")?
>>
File: Murci├йlago_ch01_08.png (562 KB, 876x1236) Image search: [Google]
Murci├йlago_ch01_08.png
562 KB, 876x1236
>>2028771
>>
>>2028333
I'm almost certain that the other ingredients of Cesare are as fucked up as the corpse-roses, and some of them may very well be supernatural, ruby quest-style.
>>
>>2029221
Didn't Kuroko find the rose cult outside of her normal executioner business? How many other cults has the mastermind set up across japan, or possibly further, to create her drug?
>>
>>2029103
>Is this really a true persona thing or just childish video gaming mentality
Pretty sure this was just her being dramatic and trying to sound cool.

Of course the theme park thing with Rinko certainly wasn't.
>>
>>2029224
>Didn't Kuroko find the rose cult outside of her normal executioner business?
Yeah, she was looking for a missing person. If I recall, she was going to dismiss the case until she was told about the rose sisters. Then she cheered up quite a bit.
>>
>>2025917
That's a bummer, it used to say Female on mangaupdates so I had this cool impression of Kana and now you're telling me it's a he pretending to be a she?
>>
>>2029624
>pretending
Pretty sure Kana never really pretended anything. It was language use, that gave the appearance.
>>
>>2029628
Either way I feel betrayed, I looked up to this person under the assumption it was a female which does make a difference regardless of what anyone says.
>>
>>2029111
I just noticed that extra sheet underneath Chiyo.
Good thinking Kuroko.
>>
>>2029633
So you made an ass of yourself and now realized it? Okay, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>2029633
I think you're really overreacting here. When I found out I wasn't that surprised, as the quality of his work and total avoidance of many of the worst things associated with male-written yuri (like IS JUST PHASE FOR LEETLE GIRLS) redeemed him pretty much in my eyes.

It was ultimately just the fault of his overseas fans for assuming that, due to his name, he was a lady.
>>
>>2029649
How is that making an ass of yourself dude?
>>
>>2029665
No one ever told you what happens when you assume?
>>
>>2029659
> the worst things associated with male-written yuri (like IS JUST PHASE FOR LEETLE GIRLS)
I never understood that diffidence towards male authors, considering that female ones are just as likely to pull the "just a phase" shtick(see Kozue Amano, or the Hibikek author).
Anyway, Yoshimura is a real yuri fan who constantly posts long rants about how yuri is his reason for living and how fake yuri is the devil, that's good enough to make his gender totally irrelevant.
>>
>>2029690
Sounds like a 2channer with a 4channer's anger.
>>
>>2029690
>female ones are just as likely to pull the "just a phase" shtick(see Kozue Amano, or the Hibikek author).
You're absolutely right, and I get equally pissed off. I apologize if my comment made me seem as though I didn't, I had just woken up.
>>
>>2029712
Plus, lots of male yuri mangaka depict and condemn homophobia in their work, most notably in Sasameki koto and Prism.
>>
>>2029712
>I never understand the contempt people have for male yuri artists

It's not people, just some idiots who think the gender of a writer matters. No need to blow this out of proportion.
>>
File: 51863335_p0_master1200.jpg (276 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
51863335_p0_master1200.jpg
276 KB, 1000x750
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.