[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Live Thread: Sayonara e Sayonara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112
File: RedLeader168.jpg (43 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
RedLeader168.jpg
43 KB, 600x441
Oldthread
>>1985362

The Final Love Live will be held in Tokyo Dome on the 31st of March to the 1st of April. If you failed to get tickets to the Dome, perhaps you can try attending one of the concert live viewing events?
http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/sp_finallive_lvos.html

The vote to decide which AQOURS girl will be Numazu GAMERS mascot is still on-going. The vote closes on April the 15th at 5pm JST and the results will be announced on April the 30th
http://sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/pcutvsl5r5co/
>>
>>2016034
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-21/love-live-film-shirobako-win-tokyo-anime-award-festival-top-prizes/.100068

On a miscellaneous note, Love Live the School Idol Movie won the award for Anime Movie of the Year.
>>
http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/sp_finallive_comment.html

Final Love Live messages from µ's
>>
File: CbmJtX_VIAAIzEU.png (419 KB, 706x500) Image search: [Google]
CbmJtX_VIAAIzEU.png
419 KB, 706x500
>>
File: wedding1.jpg (807 KB, 2310x1080) Image search: [Google]
wedding1.jpg
807 KB, 2310x1080
>>
>>2016054
>ElixAnju
This is my new Crack Pair.
>>
>>2016115
It's even funnier considering Anju showed more interest in Nico during the brief meeting between the groups in s2.

Also Erena seems to be wearing Nico's bunny pyjamas from the 6th PV, the one that had merch of it.

Graduation sure is exciting.
>>
>>2016054

I'm liking this NozoTsuba
>>
>>2016233
I highly doubt Nico's pajamas would fit Erena.
>>
>>2016311
It is only the top, after all, and appears to be either draped over Erena's shoulders or unzipped.

If Nico can make Eli wear her cardigan despite their height and bust differences, then perhaps this is not as unlikely as it appears.

Anyway, we're thinking too deeply into what is just fanart.
>>
File: Cec2Lb2WAAA_8fD.jpg (56 KB, 380x284) Image search: [Google]
Cec2Lb2WAAA_8fD.jpg
56 KB, 380x284
I really love official art supporting KotoHono so much.
>>
>>2016734
Why yes indeed, that third hand on top belongs to a vengeful ghost haunting the photoshoot. Or maybe it is an apparition-like phenomenon caused by plasma. Spiritual ya ne.
>>
File: 2ndYearsBeingLewdInAlbumArt.png (292 KB, 463x286) Image search: [Google]
2ndYearsBeingLewdInAlbumArt.png
292 KB, 463x286
>>2016740
oh how did I fail to notice, I mean I like OT3 as well, I just seriously failed to notice it.

And 3x handholding in 2 covers? The 2nd years are so gay.
>>
>>2016734
Umi's hand also there actually. You will notice that Kotori's thumb touched Umi's too so it's ot3.
>>
File: Idols215.png (219 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
Idols215.png
219 KB, 628x471
Anju x Inori.
>>
>>2016740
>Maki doing both niconii and headpat in just one hand
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
>>
>>2016840
She has pianist's fingers. I'm sure every associated lewd joke was already made by now, so let's waggle our eyebrows and leave it at that.
>>
>>2016740
I know anime anatomy is all messed up, but their hands are disturbingly small.
>>
>>2016753
Let's just cut out the pairings and call it an OT9.
>>
http://schoolido.lu/contest/result/77/Who-do-you-ship-with-Umi-/

They really like EliUmi.
>>
>>2016932
>>2016054
Actually, OT12 doesn't look so bad after all.

So much love to go around!
>>
File: 1457472125365.jpg (709 KB, 1080x1520) Image search: [Google]
1457472125365.jpg
709 KB, 1080x1520
>>2016840
maki always does the niconii~
she wants the Nico so bad
>>
>>2017041
>multiple choices
>I always got the others instead the person that I like

Note to self, don't trust that one.
>>
File: 01[1].jpg (401 KB, 1200x1693) Image search: [Google]
01[1].jpg
401 KB, 1200x1693
>>2017049
I greatly approve.

Also, which pairing would be best at raising children?
>>
File: 1455088213827.png (2 MB, 1500x3500) Image search: [Google]
1455088213827.png
2 MB, 1500x3500
>>2017544
I think NicoMaki would be really good, with Maki's nervous tryhard babying and Nico's down-to-earth big sister skills. But it might only work if they get rich and become stay-at-home moms for some reason. Otherwise it's one doctor mom who's never home and one idol mom who's never even in their home town.

Probably NozoEli is the obvious answer.
>>
>>2017550
>it's one doctor mom who's never home and one idol mom who's never even in their home town.
> Maki's nervous tryhard babying and Nico's down-to-earth big sister skills
yes, this is their future
>>2017544
>which pairing would be best at raising children?
although nicomaki is my fav pairing I think that kotoumi would be the best
>>
File: Sunshine176.jpg (75 KB, 761x539) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine176.jpg
75 KB, 761x539
>>2016034
How to vote guide.
>>
http://gs.dengeki.com/news/66030/

Aqours subunit names were announced on Dengeki.
>>
>>2018415
Is CYaRon! supposed to be some Japanese pun because I'm not exactly sure what it means.
>>
>>2016054
What does the text say onee-sama?
>>
>>2018430
It's the half-way point of an acronym and a katakana engrish name.

C, Y and R stand for Chika, You and Ruby respectively and the letters were combined with the English name Sharon. The fan who sent this must think this is cute.

AZALEA is the floral symbol of Shizuoka.

As for guilty kiss? "It’s a little bit of an adult-like and devil-like unit."
>>
>>2018435
Nozomi: Heyyy heyyy!!! You two, look!! Look!!!
Tsubasa: We just ran into each other downstairs...
Erena: Haha, your outfits match.
Nozomi: (giggle) Cute, eh? <how's this!!!>
Nico: Yeah, yeah. You're cute, you're cute.
Eli: ... Hold on!!! I already said, don't put your hands in here!!!
Anju: But my hands are co~ld.
>>
File: RubyMaru2.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RubyMaru2.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>
>>2018430
Well if the Love Live wiki is true, it says that the name CYaRon is based on their first names.
>>
File: 18.png (596 KB, 1245x1800) Image search: [Google]
18.png
596 KB, 1245x1800
Nico-Nico-Scam~
>>
File: 22-23.png (1 MB, 2684x1800) Image search: [Google]
22-23.png
1 MB, 2684x1800
>Kotori x Everyone
Sure, I can dig that.
>>
>>2018667
It is. There's a reason why three of the letters is bolded. What doesn't make sense is why it was combined with the English name Sharon.
>>
>>2019294
There has to be some kind of guide to pronunciation, after all. It's been over a year and people still don't know how to spell "Aqours" correctly, imagine these same people trying to pronounce a unit's name without any guidance. That the pronunciation happens to sound similar to a common name is a coincidence.

If we look back on the voting for the μ's unit names, there were furigana for names as well. And on their major appearances outside the fandom, such as on Kouhaku promotional activities, "μ's" was always annotated so that the average viewer knew what the name was supposed to sound like.
>>
As we know, part of the Arigatou Project involves movie theaters showing the past lives.

http://piyo.fc2.com/soramaru/5821880/

Soramaru and Emitsun went (on a date) to one of these screenings. Emitsun even wore her own event T-shirt for the occasion.
>>
>>2019233
>OT9-some
Late to the party, huh dawg?
>Captcha wants me to search for pies
>>
How the hell did I miss this:
https://youtu.be/F__EGkuKET4

How come I haven't seen people talking about the trailer?
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11758650/1/Ser-parte-de-una-familia

Someone wrote a Spanish fanfiction about the Nishikino-ke featuring Nico, Maki and their daughters Dia and Ruby.
>>
>>2019658
Been a long time since reading a fic in my own language.

>that writing style
I knew there was a reason I migrated.
I'm really picky.
>>
>>2019233
it's more like kotopana, if it's not because of pana kotori wouldn't have to share her pie with them.
>>
>>2019658
the first chapter is the best by far
>>2019691
apesar de que el primer capitulo es el mejor segun mi opinion tiene muchas faltas de ortografia, el resto de los capitulos son mas cortos pero mejora un poco pero un poco la ortografia
>>
>>2019658
Eventhough Ruby and Dia aren't even matched nicomaki's eyes they've to still go for it.
>>
>>2019658
I would love to see Yohane.
>>
>>2018430
It sounds dumb because it is similar to Charon.

And trying so hard to be cute.
>>
File: µsic.jpg (239 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
µsic.jpg
239 KB, 850x1201
Update post.

Tomorrow is of course the first day of the Final Love Live, if you could not go to the concert and there is a live viewing nearby, I suggest you go to that.

>>2018415
The release dates of Aqours subunits' singles have been announced.

CYaRon! - May 11
AZALEA - May 25
Guilty Kiss - June 8
https://someimage.com/hp8V

The latest Dengeki has been scanned. This week's Sunshine comes with MaruDia closeness.

https://someimage.com/rnV4
The new School Idol Quest featuresMaki, Honoka and Nozomi. More importantly are the last minute messages from the VAs to their characters. You can read the translated messages here.
http://luciahunter6.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2019961
Maybe it's pronounced C-Ya-Ron?

I'm sorta okay with it since I sent in a name with a similar idea. Like CYaRon, it was also something of a acronym.
>>
>>2020052
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/29/cast-offer-some-goodbye-messages-before-s-final-lovelive-sic-forever

News on Yoshino. While she will be able to perform she will not be able to perform all the songs.
>>
>>2020057
No, it's pronounced "sharon". See the link at >>2018415 where each unit's name comes with furigana.

That said, the "a" here is supposed to sound like how you would say "car" rather than how you would say "amble", for example. The generic name Sharon is pronounced the same way in Japanese (compare, for instance, the Wikipedia JP article on Sharon Stone).

Wouldn't put it past the name to confuse those who have nothing to base the pronunciation on, though.
>>
Damn, still kind of hard to believe µ's is coming to an end. I respect them for doing it this in a lot of ways, they're right that it just wouldn't be the same without all 9 and it'd be pretty forced to keep them together, always better to end stuff on a high note rather then try to exploit it into the mud (which happens far too often). Even so the new ones just don't really hook me in the same way, and it's still kind of hard seeing a good thing come to an end.
>>
>>2020082
I was making a joke.
>>
>>2019658
Awful writing. Don't waste your time.
>>
File: 55927947_p0.jpg (710 KB, 1200x894) Image search: [Google]
55927947_p0.jpg
710 KB, 1200x894
Are there some KotoHonoUmi doujins that has them having a threesome?
>>
File: 55696850_p0.png (2 MB, 1496x1178) Image search: [Google]
55696850_p0.png
2 MB, 1496x1178
>>2020092
I know how you feel anon... the final live was announced months ago but still hard to believe it's here.

And µ's became something pretty special to me personally so seeing it end is hard, but I do agree it's worth respecting trying to end it on high note.

And yea Sunshine thus far hasn't hooked me or made me feel like how µ's has either. So you're not alone.
>>
File: 55867062_p0.jpg (608 KB, 1599x1090) Image search: [Google]
55867062_p0.jpg
608 KB, 1599x1090
>>2020191
http://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/honoka_x_kotori_x_umi

A few but not many; at least the translated ones that I know of.
>>
>>2020216
Is that some kind of ritualistic group suicide, what the fuck.
>>
>>2020092
I was fine with their decision, but the way the anime dragged out this drama over the last 3 episodes AND the movie just made it feel excruciating. Like preparing for a loved one's death from terminal cancer.

Optimistically speaking, my ideal future is that the girls of µ's reunite after everybody graduates to form a new group - maybe a band, evolving beyond the superficial idol image and taking over the world. If Honoka & co. could save her school from closing, win the Love Live AND pull off Sunny Day Song, she'd hardly have a problem with this scenario if she wanted.

Also, they're all in a 9-partner romantic relationship.
>>
>>2020224
They're obviously playing Soniconiconii Heroes and using Honokles' Nonagon Dive technique.
>>
>>2020092
I will tell you what, µ's is still being exploited to rake in money.

SIF- Nobody knows if they will still be around when Aqours is added but rest assured you can still gather their cards up until summer.
SIF Arcade- At the moment, it looks like the arcade port of SIF will be released well after the final concert.
Board Game- It was published a while back,
School Idol Collection- Not including Weiss Schwartz, there is now a dedicated Love Live TCG that was released a few weeks ago.

>>2020216
It was never that excruciating for me since I always doubt if the real-life group would be effected by the anime's storyline.

Firstly, the status quo. µ's is both animated and real. Back in 2010-2012, the characters had never been depicted graduating even though they had plenty of time to cover that. The Seiyu had definitely gotten older. So I assumed based on these facts that that they would have chosen to keep the status quo going indefinitely with Dengeki continuing to tell stories set in high school while µ's released songs under Lantis.

Right, but you could ask has the status quo not been irrevocably changed by the anime? Did it not show a faster transition of time then what happened in 2010-2012? It did depict the group disbanding, something that was never done in the MV era. I'll accept it did. The Final MV before the anime adaptation (WonderRush) did not even bring up the topic of graduation.

However, even if the status quo had been changed it appeared to me that the rest of the franchise was choosing to ignore it. Sakurako is still writing her manga and has not functionally ended it. There's also the bunch of stuff I mentioned above. Now you could say that a card game would not necessarily need µ's around anymore than Weiss Schwartz needs HTT to remain active but I thought differently.

µ's is the basis and the main characters of the game and Bushiroad would want them to remain active in order to promote it.
>>
>>2020924
So I assume based on these fact that the rest of Love Live remained uneffected and the fact that there would be a need for µ's to promote µ's related products that the real life group would remain active regardless of what happened in the anime.

How would it have worked? Would it not be a glaring inconsistency? Maybe but this franchise is not known for it's consistency. There is the time gap between the manga and anime, there is the huge character difference between how some characters are depicted in the anime and manga, why do the girls think about men in the Drama CDs when the anime/manga depict them as gay as rainbows and then there's the question of how the MVs fit into the world of the anime should it be treated as the main canon. To me, it would just be one more elephant in the room that would be handwaved away.

Finally, I thought it was absurd- the logic that a very popular group would disband because that was what was written in the anime by the powers that be. It'd be like saying Jackie Chan quit making movies because one writer wrote the line 'and then he quit practicing kung fu.'

As for the strong connection between the real µ's and it's fictional counterparts, I'll accept it exist but that still doesn't take away the fact that the group is very popular. I think this popularity and the need to keep making money from their popularity would have outweigh following what happened in the anime.

Alternatively, perhaps this was a collective decision by Dengeki/Lantis/Sunrise? While there is no evidence I think this would be a more likely to have happened then the theory µ's disbanded because of the anime and this I could perhaps accept. Imagine if your business partner made the minority decision to scrap a major product and force you and your other partner to go along with it? Not a example of effective co-operation I would say.
>>
>>2020333
If they are going to have Honoka form a band then, I would put a few caveats.
1. Name the spin-off sequel Love Live! Uni Idol Band or something better then what I can think of.
2. The Seiyuu need to learn how to play an instrument for the concerts. No pretend-playing.
3. As a personal preference, I would like to have Tsuntsun's Anison Club-i co-star Ayaka 'Hegochin' Ohashi on the drums.

My future for µ's is literally ripped from another idol game.
1. In-Universe, they (along with A-Rise) become a legendary group that inspires other School Idols including the SIF normals.
2. µ's continues releasing songs infrequently (say once a year). In-universe and in SIF, this is justified by the stories flashback to the time when µ's was at the height of their popularity before graduation.
3. µ's continues to perform at Love Live concerts for one or two songs. However the focus will firmly be on their successors who will be performing the majority of songs as well as collab with µ's
4. At least one of µ's- now a senior in University comes back to train a new group of Idols. We could even turn this into Saki where each µ's members trains their own School Idol group with the aim of winning Love Live.
>>
File: 13.jpg (345 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
345 KB, 620x876
>>2020191
>>2020217
I wish there was more, I'm not usually big on OT3s but they work really well. Unfortunately also one of those ones where the vast majority of the stuff I've seen released at comikets hasn't even gotten scans at all let alone translations.
>>
>>2020924
>I will tell you what, µ's is still being exploited to rake in money.
>SIF etc
I guess? I don't really put that in the same category to be honest, low effort spinoff mobile pachinko with zero effect on the main story, characters or whatever is suboptimal but I can't really see it as harmful either. It's like a digital form of merchandizing or whatever. I was more thinking along the lines of when a series is forced to keep going long past its shelf life and gets progressively worse and cheaper, bad enough to retroactively diminish the original franchise. Various spinoff attempts (particularly in alternate media) aren't a bad way to try to keep a franchise going if someone is determined to try, even if it's a "sequel" so long as it's still an independent project (like Sunshine). Like me and >>2020216 it might or might not create the same feeling, but at least it is its own thing and succeed or fail doesn't tarnish the old one, and in turn that leaves the door open to try to do better spinoffs later.

To some extent it's a decent rule of thumb that if people are really bummed and sad about a franchise ending, then that was a pretty good time to end it (compared to a feeling of "meh" or "finally" or "what that was still running?"). Best to be able send it off cleanly with some fireworks.
>>
>>2020994
Wow, all these stupid "caveats" are really showing your ignorance about the voice cast.

Pile and Emitsun play piano. Emitsun and Kussun play guitar. Soramaru learned to play drums well enough to air-play for a Milky Holmes set and was convincing enough to make the audience believe she actually was playing for real. And so on.

At least try to post like you know what you're talking about before your ~opinion~ means a thing.
>>
>>2021134
They do play an instrument? Any examples?

Assuming it's true, that makes everything easier should they actually choose the band route.
>>
File: 20160331.jpg (654 KB, 1470x2000) Image search: [Google]
20160331.jpg
654 KB, 1470x2000
I got a nice thing in the mail.
>>
File: 1453520119146.jpg (44 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
1453520119146.jpg
44 KB, 300x425
>>2021477
>>
TFW never again I'll whatch them perform snow halation together.
>>
File: 0001.png (2 MB, 1680x2400) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
2 MB, 1680x2400
>>2021477
I had just gotten my copy as well over the last couple days.

https://www.mediafire.com/?yqjr777dlst1267
>>
>Tsubasa
>Pure
>>
File: (a) Placeholder Nico.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
(a) Placeholder Nico.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>2021652
>mfw there's only one set of A-RISE cards
>>
>>2021624
Nice. Translator anon, I'm still here and ready to edit this one!
>>
Just got back from a Live Viewing.

My cinema was loud whenever there was seiyu closeness.

Highlights include
-Kussun running to Jolno
-EmiUcchi holding hands and each other's waist
-Jolno and Soramaru.
>>
Finally finished and wow. I totally didn't expect this. These two were always shown together in the openings and practically every scene but the last 2 or so episodes had them really holding each other. Probably wont watch the movie since I don't care for the singing or dancing unless these two are together a lot. The last episode kind of sucked.
>>
>>2022247
The movie is good for both of them too.
>>
>>2022206
I just remembered, the crowd cheered during Love Wing Bell even if it wasn't as gay as the Go Go Love Live performance.
>>
>>2022287
There was a part during Love Wing Bell where Pile and Soramaru were singing to Rippi while their fingers were intertwined, among many other instances of them holding hands on both days.

In an interview, Nanjolno said, without naming names, that she often had to stand in lineups next to a pair holding hands the way couples would...
>>
>>2021624
You got it! I'll add this to the stuff to translate. Been busy with work, but I should be able to put out some stuff this weekend!
>>
More gays from Aqours manga and SID manga.
>>
>>2022516
Meant to quote this >>2021669

>>2021624
But it still applies, thank you for scans scan anon!

Also mfw names on posts
>>
>>2022519
New SID is gay as fuck.
>>
File: Er19834.jpg (1 MB, 1323x803) Image search: [Google]
Er19834.jpg
1 MB, 1323x803
>>2022247
Movie was focused on introducing the TsubasaxHonoka pairing and boosted the NicoMaki so you won't really miss much if you are there for NozoEli.
But I still think that you should finish what you started

>I don't care for the singing
Take this with you then
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJlScmzR3w
>>
>>
File: 51330490_p2.jpg (218 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
51330490_p2.jpg
218 KB, 715x1000
>>
File: 1441623971472.jpg (613 KB, 1110x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441623971472.jpg
613 KB, 1110x1050
>>
File: tbrkotoumi.png (253 KB, 942x1000) Image search: [Google]
tbrkotoumi.png
253 KB, 942x1000
Cute.
>>
>>2021652
Oh gag, those platform heels on Tsubasa.
>>
>>2016034
So, did anyone hear these high quality rips from SIF?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJYqRdR8bOk&list=PLW9wGPsKAyYaRmAJWQwin7sGf43_W_0kT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZnoJfJcoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg3QP4J2678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn7AKFy3h94
>>
>>2022850
>Rips
Every song in SIF is shortened.
>>
Chapter 1 of the Sunshine manga has been translated.

http://instigare.tumblr.com/post/142146930818/love-live-sunshine-chapter-1-english
>>
File: LaughingAnimals.png (151 KB, 588x336) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAnimals.png
151 KB, 588x336
>>2023514
>Gratuitous shot of Kanan
>Chicka: HI, KANAN *next page* LET'S BECOME SCHOOL IDOLS!
>>
File: ePvUU9Z[1].png (1 MB, 1130x1599) Image search: [Google]
ePvUU9Z[1].png
1 MB, 1130x1599
>>2023514
They be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX5tfRdkoY0
We've gotta have more Blues Brothers crossovers
>>
>>2022850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmamFyE-8nA
>>
File: Page 8.jpg (629 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
Page 8.jpg
629 KB, 800x1130
>>2023693
>>
File: 23.png (1 MB, 1130x1599) Image search: [Google]
23.png
1 MB, 1130x1599
especially gay page
>>
File: nozonicodoujin1.jpg (325 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
nozonicodoujin1.jpg
325 KB, 600x847
All right, I need some help. I bought Kanbayashi Makoto's first NozoNico book あなたと握手 (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47525036) and I'm looking help in the scanlation process. I already have someone translating it but we people to QC the translation, clean, edit and typeset. The English name is still under consideration so help with that would be welcome, too.

There's not a lot of NozoNico stuff translated and it's about time that's changed. Kanbayashi Makoto's NozoEli stuff is all but done so it's only fair her other series gets the same treatment. I'm not going to post the scans until someone is as serious as me because I really want this project to get off the ground.
>>
>>2023747
I can help with the cleaning/editing. I'm experienced in photoshop but I haven't really tried typesetting for scanlations yet. given these, do lemme know how I could help out.
>>
File: 25.png (3 MB, 2260x1599) Image search: [Google]
25.png
3 MB, 2260x1599
>>2023514
> Story is about saving their school AGAIN
I find that somewhat amusing.

>>2023745
They weren't joking with all the official materials teasing the "Honoka is Chika's first love" stuff.
>>
>>2023932
I hope this doesn't scare you away but OP here. email me [email protected] and we can talk more about it in depth.
>>
>>2023695
> We're on a mission from Honoka.
>>
>>2023744
So lewd.
Why can't I find that page?
>>
>>2023946
sure I just sent an email. thanks!
>>
>>2023950
Because it's actually a neat little doujin, here:

http://instigare.tumblr.com/post/137308220243/四方塚ツカサ-aqours-originally-translated-and
>>
File: SSMang1.png (3 MB, 2260x1599) Image search: [Google]
SSMang1.png
3 MB, 2260x1599
>>2023514
Posting some more highlights.

Once again Sakurako is writing this manga. Masaru Oda, the artist for SID is partnering with Sakurako again.

Also, Riko where is your hand going?
>>
By the way, anyone know if the original manga for Muse is still going on? I heard somewhere that it ended in 2014 but it's still listed as ongoing on wiki at least.
>>
File: SSMang2.png (966 KB, 1130x1599) Image search: [Google]
SSMang2.png
966 KB, 1130x1599
>>2024095
In the Aqours manga, µ's is the first generation winner of the Love Live which is not of the anime.. I double-checked with the Chinese translation and I can confirm there is no mistake.

Either this is inconsistent with the anime canon or this is a sign the franchise is due for a global retcon.
>>
File: SSMang3.png (1 MB, 1130x1599) Image search: [Google]
SSMang3.png
1 MB, 1130x1599
>>2024100
The first µ's manga has been on hiatus for a while but it has not officially ended.

>>2024101
>Chika became a fan of µ's because of that one song
Yeah, I know that feel.
>>
File: SSMang4.png (856 KB, 1130x1599) Image search: [Google]
SSMang4.png
856 KB, 1130x1599
>>2024102
The Pinky Promise of Childhood Friendship.
>>
>>2024101
How many different canons does LL even have?
It probably fits into one of them.
>>
>>2023514
>µ's being the senior idol in the new installment
that mean there's almost no chance for A-RISE to appear in this? Fuck where do I find my TsubaHono materials in canon now?
>>
So I just started watching this show. How gay does it get?
>>
>>2024139
Why is there always one anon posting a reply like this in every thread? Do you all come mass-produced from a factory or something?
>>
>>2024142
Yes. So, how gay?
>>
>>2024144
As gay as you. So pretty fucking gay if it's any indication.
>>
>>2024142
Some people go into shows for yuri and get disappointed when they watch through it and there barely is any. It's pretty much why I pick up a lot of anime these days. Even more disappointing is ambiguity imo.

>>2024139
Show is pretty gay but don't expect kissing or anything like that. It's mostly hints and even then the other material does it a billion times better. Nozomi and Eli are pretty inseparable though. I'd say if any couple is "canon" it's them. Especially when you read side material. Their duet is very gay. Just go look up the lyrics. If you can watch the live performance their seiyuu are full gay in it.
>>
>>2024160
It's a shame that a lot of newbies see the anime and think it is everything there is, without understanding that there are plenty more aspects to a multimedia project. As you pointed out, the audio dramas, lives, SIDs, SIF, livestreams, etc develop the characters more broadly and deeply.

There is good reason the term "18 [members]" was brought up multiple times during the Final Live; this isn't merely about the characters, but also the voice actresses who brought life to them for six years.

>>2024139, don't stop at just the anime, and draw your own conclusions for yourself.
>>
>>2024160
>>2024167
Thank you kindly.

>>2024145
>using gay as an insult on /u/
>>
>>2024167
Well most times side material isn't canon to the official work. Love Live is different from a ton of properties. It has several continuities and the anime isn't the first. A lot of people don't know which is official and the main canon. Then people don't know if the characters in the anime are the same as those in the games, novels etc. I still don't know what follows what but I'm a newbie myself. SID and SIF etc.

Then you have the fact that the SIF have you play as a self insert. A lot of people think it's a guy and there seems to be romantic hints between the player and the idols, right? That would put off /u/ fans if it can indeed be interpreted as a male. I haven't played the game so I don't know.

The biggest imo is that the series seemed to originally be straight with the Snow Halation PV. Some people still hold that PV as truth.

Then finally a ton of stuff isn't translated so it makes it hard for people who want to search out the /u/.
>>
>>2024178
My biggest question is which version of Nico is canon, the super sweet manga/SID version, or the half sweet-half "tsundere" version in the anime
>>
>>2024179
I may be well off, but I don't think the Japanese fandom really cares about establishing a single canon continuity as much as the Western one. So, I'm guessing both?
>>
>>2024181
I guess what I meant is which one is more common? I just find it odd that Nico is the only one who gets a weird personality makeover
>>
>>2024182
Nozomi was different in the original PVs too.
>>
>>2024184
Yeah but they were all different in the first PV's. I haven't seen many though so maybe she was extra different?
>>
>>2024179
>>2024182
"Both" is the short answer.

The anime is the latest iteration and therefore the storyline and portrayal that the others lean toward, but even then, we can also consider other "versions" of characters (so to speak) as valid. One thing people tend to forget as well is that the original series of SIDs came after season 1 aired, instead of before, and takes some cues from it, such as Eli's dilemma in finding a successor to be student council president; yet the SIDs may contradict animated events too, such as Honoka and Umi's shared childhood. Meanwhile the idea of the SIDs is to take a peek into the characters' club activity log (hence "diary"), so it makes sense that their voices show through more clearly and that a reader can see a side of them which may not be obvious at first glance, like Nozomi's deep-seated loneliness issues.

"Canon" in itself evolves a lot because of the different writers and how they interpret and portray the characters. For example, in one KotoHonoMaki skit before season 2 depicted Maki still believing in Santa Claus, Maki outright claims to not believe in such things, and in one SIF side story she also says she doesn't believe in magic. The cast's headcanons or personality traits can even affect their own characters, a notable example is Mimorin's penchant for ridiculous faces which eventually carried over to Umi too.

And while there is no specific fixed canon in a sense, certain aspects prevalent in some fanon are obviously OOC no matter which "versions" we look at, such as Umi being some super suave ladykiller sex god (the off part is, of course, where she is super suave. I suppose this precludes any arguments taking the statement overly seriously).

TL;DR: don't be too fussed about it, and just enjoy the parts you like.
>>
File: 1459724281037.gif (244 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
1459724281037.gif
244 KB, 245x196
>>2022247
I feel the exact same way. I started off really enjoying the singing and the plot overall, but got really stuck because of the NozoEli. I still feel like watching the movie but if there isn't enough NozoEli interaction I think I will end up ot enjoying it enough.
>>
>>2024192
Umi is not really suave, she's just being nice to her kohai/friends. Where did you get that idea?
>>
>>2023747
>Kanbayashi Makoto's NozoEli stuff is all but done
Not quite, if I recall correctly there's at least two or three books missing, sadly.
>>
>>2024192
>Umi being some super suave ladykiller sex god
What?
>>
>>2024470
You'd think that is how she actually is, the way some supposed fans behave about it. See also: people who sincerely think the same of Eli or Maki, and/or take it a step further in shipping any two singers of soldier game (character or CV) for no other reason than that "they look hot together".

I wish I could blame it all on Tumblr, but the phenomenon isn't unique to users of the site, although they do make a lot more noise about it than necessary.
>>
File: whitedayUmi.png (1 MB, 1471x791) Image search: [Google]
whitedayUmi.png
1 MB, 1471x791
>>2024178
>Then you have the fact that the SIF have you play as a self insert.

You get written out of the main story fairly quick & then it focuses on muse entirely.

>A lot of people think it's a guy. That would put off /u/ fans if it can indeed be interpreted as a male. I haven't played the game so I don't know.

Canonically your character is a girl, you're introduced as student at the all girl school and no makes a fuss you're seen as another student there, therefor girl.

>and there seems to be romantic hints between the player and the idols, right?

Only in selective side story, in the main story... they're pretty gay for each other in the main storyline still & even some of the side stories focus on their relationships (V-day/White Day Stories notably picture related).
>>
>>2024638
Which is more important though, the side stories or the main story? I was reading through some of them and Nozomi was talking about how she and the PC are meant to be and how she was in love with the PC. Then you have the White Day event with her and Eli which contradicts it. The main problem is that they never have the girls outright say how they feel about each other romantically. So the PC has far more support.
>>
>>2024662
The Main story, imo. They're much more significant in content while side stories tend to be relatively short & shallow most of the time.
>>
File: 1459810106153.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459810106153.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Just reposting this here.

RinPana Kiss.
>>
>>2024192
The SIDs are the only thing I haven't gotten into. How do you go about doing so? I'm not really sure where to look for them. Actually I'm not even sure what they are to be honest.

I'm can't get into the 3D aspects of it at all though.
>>
>>2024713
You can start with the translated chapters.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/love_live_school_idol_diary
>>
File: hell.png (31 KB, 272x272) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
31 KB, 272x272
>Waiting for raws from the most recent LL doujin circle event
>>
>>2024662
Don't get so caught up on the side-stories, most of them are just there for sake of pandering to the player.

If they bother you that much, just think of them as a game mechanic to get people to dump money into the game.

I was kinda disappointed in Honoka's Valentine's side-story where she only briefly mentions Umi and Kotori and then goes back to pander the player.
>>
File: 1459827879685.jpg (125 KB, 1608x942) Image search: [Google]
1459827879685.jpg
125 KB, 1608x942
>>
>>2024731
Which ones did you want specifically?
>>
File: SIFPolygamy1.jpg (89 KB, 480x810) Image search: [Google]
SIFPolygamy1.jpg
89 KB, 480x810
>>2024733
Yeah, the SIF Main stories are much better since the side-stories are just one shots.

Though, I still believe that the SIF PC is female.
>>
>>2024713
Think of it like this: who better knows their own characters than the cast themselves? If they ship or encourage certain pairings, then it adds another degree of meaning to those ships.

NozoEli is the obvious ur-example for this since it was their characters' closeness which brought JolKs closer to each other because of all the choreography, voice work, and such that they were partnered up in.

In the end, it is your decision whether to get into the voice cast or remain interested only in their characters. But don't write the "3D aspects" off so soon, while they might not be for everybody, these ladies are charming in their own right as well.
>>
>>2024741
Anything Nico related.

http://exhentai.org/g/918748/a8aba150c1/
I'm thankful this one got uploaded, after 2 years of teasing from the artist.
>>
RIP Love Live
>>
File: 56166287_p0.jpg (867 KB, 2121x1500) Image search: [Google]
56166287_p0.jpg
867 KB, 2121x1500
>>2024749
>futa

eh, CLOSE ENOUGH!
>>
>>2024694
>>2024735
great quality, is there more?
>>
File: 1459829597837.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459829597837.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
>>2024846
Yeah, what do you want to see?
>>
>>2024851
Have any good moments of any of the 2nd year seiyu interactions from the lives?
>>
File: 1459797155744.jpg (838 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459797155744.jpg
838 KB, 1920x1080
>>2024872
>>
>>2024694
No kiss, delusion-san
>>
>>2024877
Is meant to be a Kiss. Obviously they aren't going to do it for real.
>>
>>2024876
Great,Thank you
>>
>>2024694
>>2024735
>>2024851
>>2024876
Can you stop posting satellite rips here? Those who want to see them can go google for how to find the feed on their own.
>>
File: 1459837623516.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459837623516.jpg
856 KB, 1920x1080
>>2024893
I can use spoiler if that bothers you, Onee-sama.
>>
>>2024893
>>2024900
I'm not going to lecture people about not downloading it since most people will probably not wait 5 months for the BD releases.

That being said, I admire the person who did this from a technical point of view.
>>
Alright. μ's is over. They don't have anymore music. They don't have actresses anymore. How much longer will they be supported and at the end of the day what do any of you think the chances of any confirmed couples are? We know there is tons of subtext. But will it go anywhere? There are only 3 options
1 canon yuri of some kind
2 open ended
3 confirmed husbands and kids

Has anybody in charge ever said anything about pairs? I know some of the seiyuu support them but what about the head honchos?
>>
File: NozoEli.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1875) Image search: [Google]
NozoEli.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1875
>>2025058
SID is going to continue but no one has said anything about your questions.
>>
>>2025059
>Read snippet of Christmas SID
>Gosh, all these endless requests.
>I really do feel sorry for Eli’s future lover –

Was Nozomi referring to herself here?
>>
>>2025040
You can't be serious. The LV camerawork was utterly rubbish and also missed out on many shipping moments that only the audience at Tokyo Dome witnessed. If not for reports I wouldn't have been aware of half the shipping fuel or stage magic that had happened.

>>2025077
The general consensus when the line started spreading online was "Nozomi that's you" and "why are you talking about yourself like that," so. Nozomi in the SIDs is quite clueless when it comes to other people's affection for her, despite all her savviness at interpersonal relationships.
>>
What's your IDEAL headcanon for what the girls do in the future?

I want to see μ's rise from the ashes after everyone graduates to form a group or band and gain worldwide success.
>>
>>2025058
#1: Everyone's in a poly-amorous relationship.
LL is an optimistic series so they deserve an optimistic as fuck future.

Accept no Substitutes.
>>
>>2025089
I don't know about the contents of the satellite rip myself so I can't comment on it's quality or what's missing. I intend to wait for the BD release.

With that being said, when I say I admire it from a technical perspective, I meant I admired the effort that must have gone into detecting the satellite feeds, honing onto the relevant satellite frequency and then downloading that onto your computer.
>>
>>2025089
>If not for reports I wouldn't have been aware of half the shipping fuel or stage magic that had happened.
Care to elaborate for us non-moon speakers, anon, please?
>>
>>2025058
These things never have definite endings when it comes to romance.
>>
>>2025111
>Those trips
So Nozomi's dream of everyone living in one house with her and Eli as mom and dad?
>>
File: 52671985_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
52671985_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1200x839
if someone is interested here you have a nicomaki folder
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j5pz2m1hqpbal0i/nicomaki.zip
>>
File: 62F.jpg (88 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
62F.jpg
88 KB, 850x850
>>2025379
I love you, anon.
>>
>>2024900
My sides have achieved the speed of that pushie. I love Kussun!
>>
File: 1457108292217s.jpg (7 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1457108292217s.jpg
7 KB, 250x140
>>2025379
Thank you, anon!!
>>
File: 1459796358516.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459796358516.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
>>2025427
Kussun such a cutie.
>>
>>2025323
Anything's preferable to option three but I'd at least like some confirmation on something.
>>
File: kussun stalking her cowoker.jpg (33 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
kussun stalking her cowoker.jpg
33 KB, 599x399
>>2025432
the absolute best
>>
File: playing with alpacas.jpg (291 KB, 1654x991) Image search: [Google]
playing with alpacas.jpg
291 KB, 1654x991
>>2025459
She and Nanjo are the best.
>>
>>2025317
Shipping-wise one report's recollection which left an impression on me, although I don't remember if it was captured for LVs, was during the MC after Music S.T.A.R.T!! on day 2 when Soramaru started making finger hearts at the audience and Pile, who was next to her because the lineup was in units for Yume no Tobira, threw a tantrum in (mock?) jealousy that she wasn't getting attention. Then Soramaru finally noticed and got her to make finger hearts together.

Later, during the part in the medley when everybody were on the moving cart/stage going round the stadium, Pile seemed to suddenly notice that she and Soramaru were too far away (on opposite ends of the cart) so she nudged past all the seven other members (!) just to take the spot beside Soramaru and took her arm, waved at the crowd together, etc. I remember Love Wing Bell took place on the cart so >>2022298 would have been around this point.

It's so touching to see them so openly affectionate online and during public appearances nowadays, for all their friendship and support for NicoMaki, they were a lot more lowkey and awkward when eyes were on them. A theory goes that these two just threw away the last fucks they had to give and combined it with laying the kayfabe on thick in the past dozen-ish months, now that the end is near.

In other related news, Soramaru said in her new fanbook that she looks at the other actors/actresses around her through a(n imaginary) filter to picture them as their characters in order to get in character as Nico. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: 58.jpg (149 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
149 KB, 464x464
>>2025513
Forgot the relevant page from the fanbook for this.
>>
>>2025111
Sounds like this doujin alright.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/%CE%BCs_nyannyan_monogatari
>>
>>2025513
Are those the only two that did things like that
>>
>>2025534
Of course not, but the others, JolKs especially, are touched on in practically every report anyway.

I do find it very sweet that Rippi reposted Shikaco's appreciation message that was on Instagram onto her own Twitter now that Shikaco is no longer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rippialoha/status/715927163002720257

Also, during the Hello, Hoshi o Kazoete sequence, on day 1 in particular, there are plenty of moments between them. At one point it even seemed as though Rippi had her face in Shikaco's boobs.
>>
>>2025108

This: >>2012921
I would bring back all of Volition and combine the SR team with the Red Faction Guerilla team to make this come true.
>>
For the post-Final Live fix, we can still turn to the individual members' own shows to hear their thoughts.

Mimorin talked about it on Anisong Paradise (airs Tuesdays): http://www.nhk.or.jp/yupara/tue.html
Nanjolno's latest episode of Nanjou-san, Radio suru! also brought up some points, notably, Kussun's flying tackle hug on Day 2, and Emitsun saying that it was the 9th cumulative day of their one-man lives: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1459917020
Nitta Emi's Emusic Magic likely would talk about it, the previous episode was recorded when she returned from Taipei and aired before Final Day 1: http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/tsunradi/detail

The others' shows all have episodes lined up this week or the next and sometimes receive letters on Love Live matters.
>>
>>2025616
>Kussun's flying tackle hug on Day 2
What did she say about that?
>>
>>2025623
someone wrote a letter about it also noting that both of them were really like nozomi and eli. Nanjolno said something like "yeah she ran with all her might! dohhhhh! (like a runner or something sound)" then went on to the next letter
>>
>>2025625
The tone she used was different, though. She tends to speak of Kussun in this...fondly amused sort of way? Like they're not doing Radio Garden anymore so she can talk about Kussun however she wants because she isn't across the table from her.

Or, as one comment put it, once Jolno the teenage girl was done reading the letter, she promptly turned into a drawling ossan.
>>
Is there anywhere else you all discuss Love Live /u/ at? I just got into the franchise and these threads are really slow since everything has probably already been said over the years. Maybe even an archive for past threads here?
>>
File: Sunshine189.jpg (54 KB, 350x443) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine189.jpg
54 KB, 350x443
This month's Sunshine features some DiaRubyMaru OT3 hints.

"Kunikida Hanamaru
Caption:Having such a kind elder sister, Ruby must feel so blessed zura---

Eh, ehehehehe---
Wh-what should I do.
When Dia-chan praises me like this, I somehow get nervous instead and my heart beats faster, zura---
Dia-chan, the always cool and collected student council president, is someone all of us underclassmen aspire to be like!
Just having her check my homework like this is amazing in itself, but for her to pet me--- Hyaa~ Somehow, I feel kind of warm and fuzzy---.
Ah, but, definitely, today was vocabulary homework and I’m good at that, so I did do well, but--- if she saw my scores in math, she might be disappointed......
Ehehe
I’m glad I had vocabulary homework today!
In any case--- Ruby-chan is always telling me that Dia-chan scares her, or that Dia-chan is strict, or that Dia-chan does nothing but scold her.
She seems so kind though--- Could she really be that strict?
Maru has no sisters, so if I had a kind and pretty elder sister like her, I would definitely be happy, and definitely boast about her---.
Perhaps, the thing where she scares her while she’s sleeping at night--- Maybe that's just Ruby-chan’s misunderstanding?
Ruby-chan's a scaredy-cat, and her house is big, so it wouldn’t be odd for sounds to come out of somewhere at night---.
I know, next time, I’ll go to Ruby-chan’s house and sleep together with her to confirm it!
That would be great, camping in Ruby-chan’s room
If Dia-chan was with us, it would definitely be even more fun! "
>>
File: Russian Alien.png (35 KB, 161x288) Image search: [Google]
Russian Alien.png
35 KB, 161x288
>>2025681
Archive is kill unfortunately
>>
>>2025751
It's back, but no search function.
http://deploy.loveisover.me
>>
>>2025525
This doujin made me want this >>2025111 triple the amount I did before.
>>
>>2025695
Wasn't ChikaxKanan also teased somewhere?
As far as I can tell it's basically HonokaxNozomi.
>>
File: kussun spin.gif (2 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
kussun spin.gif
2 MB, 480x272
>>2025432
She sure is!
>>
File: kussun run.gif (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
kussun run.gif
4 MB, 500x280
>>2025465
>>
>>2025681
/vg/
>>
File: 1431751112994.jpg (666 KB, 1600x1130) Image search: [Google]
1431751112994.jpg
666 KB, 1600x1130
>>2026119
/llsifg/ is a weird place at times, but yea it's probably the most active place for talking about the series in general.
>>
>>2026171
It's supposed to be for game talking but most of time we talk about anything LL related.
>>
File: 1405821147330.png (5 KB, 531x82) Image search: [Google]
1405821147330.png
5 KB, 531x82
>>2026173
I know I've visited it off & on again for awhile since the shit on /a/ post S2 happened, I was glad it existed after mods went against generals including /llg/ on /a/. I mean besides what else is the thread gonna talk how hard FCing the newest song is & how much they love/hate the newest set or event cards every day?
>>
>>2026173
Yes, like how Emitsun is a slut for the past 3 days.
>>
>>2026179
Exactly.
>picture
I'm glad mods on /vg/ didn't ban us yesterday.
>>
>>2026185
I think that is a record.
>>
After looking around a lot I found out that NicoMaki is shipped by their seiyuu. Do any other seiyuu ship their characters?
Aside from the early PVs and things, have all references to boyfriends/boys been dropped?
>>
>>2026209
Ucchi and Mimorin ships their pjs with Honoka.

Emitsun ships Honoka with Tsubasa.
>>
>>2026209
jolks ship nozoeli. i think they ship themselves too
>>
>>2026211
>Ucchi and Mimorin ships their pjs with Honoka.

I'd heard this before.

>Emitsun ships Honoka with Tsubasa.

When did Emitsun say or support this?
>>
>>2026238
This.
>>
>>2026238
>>2026211

What have they said in particular?
>>
>>2026246
one sample would be jolks' autograph resembling symbols from the nozoeli white day cards.
http://600ml.tumblr.com/post/113741855569/avielelloy-many-thanks-to-%E7%99%BD%E5%A4%9Cs-chinese

and them being all sweet during fanmeetings and even the live (too many reports to mention)
>>
>>2026253
The autograph thing is more of either a coincidence or a deliberate move by the SIF staff. Their autographs were, of course, already that way before the Valentine's/White Day sets.

Kussun supporters will also point out that she had changed her autograph from the one seen in older pictures and merchandise, the one with the doodle of a face is new and only saw use in the past couple of years.

That aside, there's often a spontaneity and lack of pre-meditation in the stuff fueling the ship, which adds to how "genuine" it then comes across as. To put it simply, if they really wanted to "sell" the ship (NozoEli, or themselves as a pairing), what the industry calls "eigyou", there is plenty more that they could make public yet have chosen not to. Jolno once said on her own radio show that (paraphrasing) she hasn't disclosed certain photographs she has of Kussun because she doesn't have permission to and that would be rude. Whether or not they actually are in a relationship, there's no argument at how close they already are.
>>
>>2026269
>she hasn't disclosed certain photographs she has of Kussun because she doesn't have permission to and that would be rude.

I bet they are kissing (cheek or who knows where).

On the final live Kussun blow a kiss to Nanjo an both were smiling because of that. Seems like no one noticed this.
>>
>>2026269
How gay was the NozoEli radio show? The 4 translated episodes seemed pretty boring.
>>
>>2026185
I, for one, am glad that was never brought up here.

>>2026209
>Aside from the early PVs and things, have all references to boyfriends/boys been dropped?

Well there are still words such as "shy boy" and "CheerDay CheerBoy" that are used in songs (Beat in Angel and CheerDay CheerGirl respectively), but otherwise no.

Actually were males ever referenced? I thought it was all either a self-insert or audience, but I didn't think a specific gender was ever mentioned, which now makes sense to do because Love Live has a large female fanbase.
>>
>>2026289
Whoops, meant to say "but otherwise yes"
>>
>>2026281
The hosts took a while to find their footing with each other, the show contributed greatly to their friendship going further after all. Around episode 8-9 after the 4th live is when they're more at ease.

Here is the voice drama from Nozomi's birthday, after which all the voice dramas became conversations between Nozomi and Eli rather than lines directed at a listener. http://dorple.tumblr.com/post/121424920322/
>>
>>2026281
It come off as boring because the radio started when the both of them weren't close to each other and were still pretty formal and reserved with each other. Once they become good buds though... -glances at Lucky Kusuda and South-chan episode-
>>
>>2026297
Ah yes, that Nanchan headdesk laugh. Kussun was on a roll.
The sugoroku episode was pretty funny too. Those are episode 62 and 67 iirc
>>
File: IMG_20160228_131539.jpg (268 KB, 1024x1324) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_131539.jpg
268 KB, 1024x1324
>>2025379
Thabjs familia
>>
Gecko's doujin got released. I was surprised it was actually quite vanilla. no it's not
>>
>>2026289

This has really been like a beacon of discussion for me since everyone here seems to understand better than anywhere else I've seen the news.

Just another reason why I love this board.
>>
>>2026239
>Emitsun ships Honoka with Tsubasa.

I forgot the exact words but I think it was from emitsusaurus that got translated.

Also, It seems Ucchi ships kotoumi as well.
>>
>>2026324
KotoUmi is kind of the odd one out among the "main" ships in that despite the good and long relationship between the CVs portraying them, and how they have stated their adoration for each other's respective characters, they never make much of an effort to show whether they support the pairing or otherwise. For example, when Anemone heart first came out Ucchi mentioned the CD it was on that came as a bundled premium to the DVD/BD and then...nothing. On the special broadcast during the countdown to 2015, Mimorin was like "Ucchi and I dusted" which would have led in to her doing some recap but she didn't even respond.
>>
>>2026209
Where is to find it? I really want to know too
>>
>>2026289
Whether THAT is true or not is irrelevant since it won't change who Emitsun is.

Also, someone set up a change.org petition for Emitsun. Which is more like a gathering of fan support messages.
https://www.change.org/p/all-of-emi-tsun-fanclub-we-support-emi-tsun-time-to-show-the-world-that-how-much-we-are-support-emi-nitta
>>
>>2026352
While the intention of the petition is admirable, we should also note that such things generally don't have much value or effect in the eyes of, well, businesses. Anybody can sign a petition because there is very little cost or effort involved. It at most is a gesture to show approval and support.

If, for instance, everybody who had signed the petition also contributed to sales of Emitsun's CDs by buying a few copies each, then that would create a result that people in the "mainstream" will take note of.

Emitsun is always appreciative of her fans and says that all the time. The least we can do for her in return is to do something tangible. Not disagreeing with the petition, I repeat, but it is unlikely to have much meaning in the grander scale of things.
>>
>>2026334
You mean the twitter? I don't think I could answer it too because it's too personal. Anemone heart is different, though.

I don't know what Ucchi was thinking but she gave some kotoumi moments in her interviews.
>>
>>2026379
Not Twitter, but the episode of KotoHonoMaki when they were showcasing the DVD/BD. Ucchi's Twitter feed is half work-related announcements and half typos/sitcom moments in her daily life/poking fun at herself and her friends.

The KotoUmi things most associated with her interviews probably making running gags of Kotori shortening Umi's skirts and how Umi can't refuse/has a soft spot for Kotori. Other than these, however, she doesn't really show much indication one way or another.
>>
>>2024456
No, you're definitely right, my bad. She's written A LOT of books and we only have a handful.
>>
>>2023747
I said I would release these scans into the wild so here they are. I still don't know what the English name is tho. Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mlcsaybzj1gge7/AAC9I7VnVdpqcE_Kl3oDNIhVa?dl=0
>>
>>2026387
>running gags

I find that weird. Isn't she the one who said Kotori is girly for Umi?
>>
>>2026392
With all due respect, we'll need an awesome sauce on that.

Just because they're running gags doesn't mean she treats those points lightly; if she did she wouldn't have brought them up so frequently.
>>
>>2026398
That's why I'm asking, senpai, i remember that someone pointed that out on /vg/, not sure if it was from twitter or article.
>>
>>2026271
>On the final live Kussun blow a kiss to Nanjo an both were smiling because of that.
Do you possibily remember during which song\day\anything?
>>
>>2026387
>shortening shirts

You know, it's not just shortening umi's skirts, it actually pretty lewd when you think about it. Also, Ucchi seems to like the 2nd years together so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>2026434
First day but that scene lasted less than a minute. It was on one of those bad camera angles. And I don't remember exactly which song was but all nine were on the principal stage.
>>
>>2026373
I agree but showing our messages of support is the first step, next we should consider encouraging others to buy her CDs.
>>
Has anything been said about the colleges the 3rd years are going to? It would be nice to see if Nozomi and Eli ended up living together.
>>
File: kussun.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
kussun.gif
2 MB, 540x300
I need to marry this girl, she is the absolute cutest.

>>2026953
Don't think so, but I'm extremely sure they will, since it's Nozomi's dream to "have a big house where muse lives together with Ericchi as the dad", and you can bet Eri is going to go with that idea after watching the whole love-song (snow halation) deal from s2. She is very jealous and overprotective of her Nozomi.
>>
>>2027010
You can marry Kussun and I will marry Nanjo.
>>
File: jolks.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jolks.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>2027015
Kussun is more into girls like South-chan than girls like me.
>>
>>2024182
>I just find it odd that Nico is the only one who gets a weird personality makeover
I'm guessing the anime people wanted one character who could reliably do something funny in any situation while also working as the butt of jokes. You can't really do that with a sweet character or it would feel cruel.
>>
>>2027154
It's cruel anyway, read her SID. Nico's life is actually really depressing and she'd probably have a lot of issues if this were a super srl anime.
>>
File: IMG_20160407_162730.jpg (118 KB, 919x834) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_162730.jpg
118 KB, 919x834
>>2027177
>tfw short, flat and poor
>>
>>2027177
You're definitely overblowing it.
>>
>>2027213
Not that anon, but she lost her father. The Nico Nico nii is actually more than just a catchphrase to her. Because it was the last thing he gave her before he died.
>>
>>2027209
Maki loves you, Nico.
>>
>>2027209
Despite her passion and dreams, she doesn't at all stand out among the girls doing the idol stuff for shits and giggles. She'll probably fail to become a professional idol.

>>2027252
And everyone else sees it as the height of insincerity.
>>
>>2027441
>my opinions are shared by everyone: the post
>>
File: 13d5ae904e48063d.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
13d5ae904e48063d.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>2027441
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! NICO-CHAN IS THE #1 IDOL IN THE UNIVERSE, FAGGOT! I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!
>>
>>2027441
She's clearly aware of the niche her body type falls into and ruthless exploits it. I'd say she's the most likely to become a professional idol among the group.

>And everyone else sees it as the height of insincerity.
Everyone who? The other girls in the group know that it's just an act, but the general public loves it.
>>
>>2027441
It's more of a mask.

She's very sincere of being an idol. Its her dream. Also that catchphrase makes her smile she does it for her siblings. Nico means smile in Japanese. It may be her name but she is clearly telling everyone to smile and be happy.
>>
File: CflFdYDUsAA6jAc.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CflFdYDUsAA6jAc.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>Gecko actually cosplaying TsubaHono
>Sweet Room is happening
>>
>>2027738
I needed this
>>
File: ded.jpg (39 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
39 KB, 480x371
>>2027441
>>
>>2027441
Nico's character, charisma, energetic, and little bit story development behind was really standout among all the characters though, but just later on they gave all spotlight and attention to Honoka and it feels like they cheat Nico like a joke character
>>
>>2027738
please tell me they're the honk, not the tuba

or someone needs to warn that girl
>>
>>2027787
Nico always felt like a more real character to me. She has obvious flaws and virtues, and as the series progresses you learn more about who she is and why she does the things she does.

Meanwhile Honoka is just some genki girl. I'd agree that she gets more attention, but that didn't do much to change that opinion.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.