[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttering Feelings 설레는 기분
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: cwwt8ud.png (245 KB, 615x496) Image search: [Google]
cwwt8ud.png
245 KB, 615x496
Korean webtoon/manhwa
Updates on Mondays
Romance, Slice of Life, Novel-Length, Drama

>Korean version:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
>Author's blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

>Japanese version:
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

>Translations by halmoni:
http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
>Name pronunciation:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

>Roughs on Imgur:
http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>Roughs on Google Drive (old):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

>Main folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6pcb72795d2nz
>Raws:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lf93johsmup34
>Final English release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo
>>
I'm so ready to bomb this thread on Monday
>>
>>1992324
Confused about what you mean by this.
>>
Does anyone knows if Ssamba got better?
>>
>>1993501
It's been nearly a week, she must have gotten over it by now. Hopefully.
>>
>>1993505
I really hope so, I really want a chapter this week,hopefully the progress will keep happening!
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/70
>>
Wait a second ! What's happening ? Did the confession happen ? I need to know !
>>
>>1994912
meh.
>>
>>1994915
It was a silent confession.
>>
This one has too much talking to get the gist of was going on without translations. Just No-rae sulking until she talked to her brother.
>>
>>1994912
Lewd as fuck.
>>
Can someone post a small summary?
>>
seriously, kids these days. Blushing and holding hands in public and in broad daylight. Tsk tsk How lewd.
>>
So happy that Ssamba's okay. Hope she's fully recovered.
>>
>>1994950
Damn PDA. Have they no shame?
>>
>>1994912
Can't wait for translation. Thanks for link
>>
>>1994950
c-can girls do that?
>>
>>1994974
Unfortunately, they can. What's next, staring lovingly into each other's eyes and cherishing and respecting each other? Damn, what is the world coming to?
>>
Maybe they kiss in chapter 100 haha... or they just hold hands 1000 times again
>>
I love FF but I hope it doesn't get into the same cycle again. I mean they even almost kissed, and now they hold hands, which Seol-A initiated, just like 30 chaters ago.
>>
http://pastebin.com/Q9VcB8YW
>>
>All oceans look the same...
>Huh?
>Okay...
seriously fuck you, no-rae.
>>
File: ffstc.png (147 KB, 716x403) Image search: [Google]
ffstc.png
147 KB, 716x403
I feel like we took five huge steps back here...
>>
Is not so bad, Seol-a seems really bold and decided to show her feelings...No-rae needs to learn how to speak with her crush...
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (2 MB, 334x202) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
2 MB, 334x202
>>1994918
yup, silent confession
>>
>>1994912
Ahh, well Norae initiating the hand holding I guess is something.
>>
>>1995090
Nah, it's better that the slow down a little, rushing could cause problems. I don't think we stepped back any we just didn't take as many steps forward this time.
>>
>>1994912
Where is the fucking conffesion Seola? I'm waiting since chapter 48.
>>
>>1995222
no, it is Seol-a.
>>
OMG! I just realized:
Norae: LoveSong, AlmostKiss
Seol-a: Handhoolding and...?
We know Soel-as feelings, but I cannot remember that she made an obvious move...
>>
Can someone remind me who is the girl with the pony tail that came with them?
>>
>>1994912
>>Translations by halmoni:
waiting for imgur...I'm a spoiled brat u know
>>
>>1995332
it's already there...
>>
>>1995346
Where? Link?
>>
>>1995346find it. Thanks
>>
Ch 65 rough typeset
http://imgur.com/a/DDERc
>>
>>1995319
Heejin
>>
Nice to see 65 out. A handful of people are probably happy with the end part of the chapter given how much posting of that goes on - on this board.
http://imgur.com/a/DDERc
>>
>>1995462
>http://imgur.com/a/DDERc
>C U T E
>U
>T
>E

thanks op!
>>
>>1995363
Friend or sister in law?
>>
>>1995534
No-rae's friend. Childhood friend: elementary, middle, high school. Whom No-rae followed to Seoul. New ship now? kek
>>
No-rae's sister making an appearance? Should I even ask if there will be drama
>>
File: Some.png (260 KB, 1002x375) Image search: [Google]
Some.png
260 KB, 1002x375
Friendship yuri confirmed. Kidding. But, yeah FF is 'some'. A story about two idiots who are attracted to each other but will never do anything about it. Somehow I knew from the title what this story is about. But fuck! The description on comico was really there?.
>>
>>1995805
Yes.
>>
>>1995886
So everyone can stop complaing now. Nothing will ever happen till the last chapter.
>>
erase my entire fucking existence
>>1996181
>>
>>1996181
but it says 'not YET dating' so maybe they will eventually? as much as i like to see them say their clear-cut confessions to each other, i wanna see a lot of their after-confession dating
>>
>>1996181
No.

>>1996288
Same. I don't mind the slow burn, but "fading to black" upon confession is so...boring. Especially after taking so long to get to know the characters, isn't half the fun seeing them navigate through at least some of their relationship? The beginning stages of dating are also rife with potential drama and comedy from a writing standpoint as well.
>>
>>1996390
I was ok with the pace until chapter with the kiss, but now I feel like it's getting tiring and goes in cycles
>>
>>1996439
It goes in circles since chapter 48.
>>
>>1996439
she wants the citrus audience
>>
>>1996459
more like korean drama audience
>>
>>1996439
Pacing has been fine...so far. A little draggy recently, but not too bad. Stretching the confession out til the final chapter however - I can't see how Ssamba can pull it off without feeling like the whole things stagnated. Ideally the confession would come in the next 5-10 chapters, and even after that they don't have to start dating right away.

>>1996459
I've put off Citrus months ago, figured I'd wait til it's done. I can only imagine what hyperbolic drama is currently going on.

>>1996535
It's strange. Ssamba presents all these dramatic tropes, but then shoots them all down almost as soon as they're presented. It's refreshing and baffling all at once.
>>
>>1995537
Have we seen her before?
>>
>>1996595
Yes, several chapters. Did you even read this thing?
>>
>>1995537
Hahaha I love both Heejin and Hye-gyung(?! I cant remember the spelling her name muwahaha)
>>
File: 1438030501584.jpg (305 KB, 808x1035) Image search: [Google]
1438030501584.jpg
305 KB, 808x1035
>>1996666
>Hahaha muwahaha
>cancer quads
>>
>>1995805
http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/shows/kpop-some/
found this while looking up 'some'. there's actually a song for it and according to the site, it's quite popular too, so apparently a 'some' relationship is a thing in korea???
>>
>>1996966
>NOT a couple, but seem to be slightly more than friends
>hinting towards the ambiguity of the relationship between them – still pretending to be friends, but yet also pretending to be lovers at the same time.
>This line explains the frustration one feels when caught in such an ambiguous relationship with another – you want a confirmation of the exact status of the relationship, but yet you forget about it after you see the other person smile.
>the two of them have had enough of dancing around each other and never having a concrete definition of their relationship.
>Thus, they are telling the other person to please stop (being ambiguous) and to be honest in their actions and behaviour.

Well, ain't this perfect.
>>
>>1996986
I like it. It's easier not to be upset at the "lack" of progress when you know what kind of story you are reading. There are only two chapters where I was disappointed: the ex comes in as she's confessing and the last chapter where the tension from the previous night did not carry over in the slightest.

Overall I've enjoyed the cuteness.
>>
>>1997759
>Overall I've enjoyed the cuteness.
Yeah, it's very sweet, we are getting sweet times, but we all want things to move a bit faster, I mean, they are going in circles for a long time now...
>>
>>1998005
And it will stay that way to the last chapter.
>>
File: grumble.png (314 KB, 432x537) Image search: [Google]
grumble.png
314 KB, 432x537
>>1998007
Yes so the trick is not to get your hopes up!

They are definitely acting like they are in a relationship though. Even Seol-a's mom thought she was talking to a new boyfriend, plus the constant jealousy. Just that blasted confession!
>>
Looking forward to see if we will have progress today!
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/71
>>
This would have been progress... Thirty chapters ago
>>
Ssamba is a masochist and a sadist.
>>
sooo... was this a good chapter or the pain and torture still continues?
>>
>>2000850
everyone's miserable, including us.
>>
There goes my dreams. Every weekend I sleep with a hopes and in my dream I see them together so when I woke up hoping it would be the same... Such shattering feelings.
>>
>>2000840
Nothing happened...argh! We are going back to nothing!
>>
>>2000840
I seriously don't get it anymore. I thought they sorted out their feelings like 30 chapters ago? Yet somehow they still acting like nothing changed? What's with Norae's acknowledge of her feelings and not running away anymore? What's with Seola's feelings and wanting to confess her love to Norae? Whay are they still acting like they are still the same? That doesn't make any sense anymore. It's like running in circles without any reason. Now that I know FF is 'some' I know whay the story is slow, but I can't say anymore the story is realistic or good written. It's just forced and stretched.
>>
>>2000857
I get it can be frustrating, but I still think it is realistic though. You know, people can go in cicles for even years.
>>
>>2000851
Oh. Same as usual? Carry on, then.
>>
>>2000847
Yeah, showing us another het flashback with Seola an some random guy (looks like they even fucked) is a pure suffering.
>>
Mmm did Norae graduate? I didn't get it. Seems like time skip??
>>
Yes, I guess we will see a kiss at the end as some predicted and that's all. It's really a pity. Personally I think Ssamba is streching it too much given that the main plot is their relationship and no other relevant plots are going on. How many chapters left?
>>
>>2000868
Norae is at Heejins graduation.
>>
Is Seola imagining Norae holding her hands or it's a flashback?
>>
>>2000876
imagination
>>
I'm curious about seol-a's inner thoughts at the beginning. It seems heavier compared to her earlier realizations in the past chapters?
>>
does anyone have the link for chap 64?
>>
>>2000886
Its all in FF's imgur album
>>
>>2000863
Its not surprise that they spent some nights with guys, seems that Seol-a was living together with this one.
After this chapter I guess we will only see the kiss in the end..
>>
>>2000865
I don't think we will see kiss or something.
Just something like
"- I like you. - I like you too." - The End!
I've lost any hope 20 chapters ago. So I don't believe in full yuri end anymore.
>>
Haha that would be like going back to yuri manga in the 70's...

To be honest I don't know what to expect anymore.
>>
>>2000900
>But why to show that instead of trying to develop Seol-a and No-rae relation?

Cuz Ssamba ran out of ideas.
>>
File: koreahadenought.jpg (19 KB, 791x133) Image search: [Google]
koreahadenought.jpg
19 KB, 791x133
Even they agree.
>>
>>2000900
>But why to show that instead of trying to develop Seol-a and No-rae relation?

'My love life with men was always so easy because I was like 'It's my way or the highway', but when it comes to you, Norae, I can never be like that'
>>
ahh thanks :D
>>
Oh finally I see some progress. No-rae's hair is really growing out!
>>
>>2000915
So we will have the whole thinking again, like it was before Seol-a decided to confess.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03.png (370 KB, 800x993) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03.png
370 KB, 800x993
'I'm a complete fool.'

'Oh,what should I do? (sob, crying) what am I supposed to do?'
>>
>>2000979
She is suffering a lot!
>>
>>2000987
Yes yeess now you must suffer more.
>>
>>2000840
Okay, that was nice? Man, flashbacks though. Just scissor already.
>>
File: Screenshot_.png (112 KB, 800x1114) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_.png
112 KB, 800x1114
Can I..
Can I really have you?

I don't want to ruin anything.

When I think I can lose you, the very thought of it makes me suffocate/ scares me to death.
>>
>>2001097
After all that frustration, this pain feels so good. This goddamn story turned me in a fucking masochist.
>>
http://pastebin.com/gc5dLdV6
"...Someone. A person I have no idea how to seduce."
This seems like the biggest problem, usually a guy would be all over her after a glance.
>>
>>2001177
Yes, but No-Rae thinks she is sexy as hell, she just don't want to show it off, they are both scare of showing more than "friendship" and lose it.
But for the way things are going, I guess Seol-a is going to take things forward.

Can I dream about a drunk No-Rae saying something to Seol-a next week?
>>
>>2001210
I agree with you. No-rae just seems way too comfortable right now while no one is approaching Seol-a and while Seol-a is paying all this attention to her. I'd be shocked if she made the first move if things stay like this.

You can! But I'm going to predict more Seol-a perspective and frustration.

By the way can someone correct me or confirm this? In Korea there is not exact he or she and it's always "they" so when Seol-a uses "they" it's not a big thing, right? Cause in NA if someone says "they" in reference to a person in which they are interested it's a pretty big flag that person is same sex.
>>
>>2001210
Please, someone write a fanfic. Are there any?
>>
This sure gets complicated. I can't imagine why ssamba keep making Seola suffer. I feel like the main issue here is them being both girls but author won't say it directly. All those seduction, hands holdings, almost kiss are enough reason to spill it.

I get the feeling next chapter Norae will get sort of drunk then Seola will confess but Norae will pretend and forget. I lost all my hopes of expecting something good. It gets shot down one after another.
>>
When do we get Norae's point of view? We are always getting Seola's.. so it seems Seola is the only one suffering
>>
If I liked someone and I was drunk and something happened.. I wouldn't pretend otherwise. But being No-rae I'm not so sure
>>
waiting for imgur..and hoping for a turning point
>>
>>2001220
There is he and she but korean and their authors often use they/them just so it could be anything and to conceal the person or assuming we already know.
>>
>>2001329
Seems that Seol-a is getting the worse of it, since coz No-Rae is carefree. I think the route should be a drunk confession or something like that, but I guess Ssamba won't make them together so soon, a kiss could easily happen next week too, but if happen I think like you, they will pretend it never happened afraid that the other one hated it.
>>
>>2001534
>so soon
>after 66 chapters of will-they-won't-they torture.
>>
>>2001578
So soon, like in the next 15 chapters or so, I am not ignoring the 66 chapters of eternal teasing and circles...
>>
>>2001220
yes. there's a he and she in korean but not commonly used. they always refer to someone by their name. they also use "그 사람" which means "that person" to refer to someone else
>>
https://imgur.com/a/7HJVm
Chap. 66
>>
I must say i like how it progresses. At least it's not all about showing two girls having sex but about how they develop their relashionship.

Fight me.
>>
>>2002425
Nothing wrog with that. But their progress is written really bad for like 30 chapters or so. It's just not realistic anymore. If only Ssamba didn't use all this cuckblockers, accidents and "amesias", but something more story worthy for their build up.
>>
>>2002431
Yeah they could've skipped the middle part or at least shorten it. But the new chapter is kinda nice.
>>
>>2002431
Reminder that it has only been some months from the chapter one, not even a year.
Unless you think that hooking up in the first month of knowing each other is the normal pace
>>
>>2002436
I have not said anything about slow pace.
>>
>>2002431
>ut their progress is written really bad for like 30 chapters or so
I like that 66 is finally up/out, but I feel like you that things have been dragged out and progress has been slow for the most part. I feel like "not much" happened in 66. In the chapter they flashed back to they made a bit of progress by handholding and making plans for the future. Since it still seems like it will be quite a while before we see them kiss or have sex (if they ever to either) the only evolution I can picture them having in the near future is them hugging or cuddling together.
>>
>>2002431
^This
>>
>>2002436
i thought the same thing when i reread all the chapters from the beginning up to the present. i think it's not even a year yet since chapter 1 so the pace of the story itself is realistic and reasonable enough. it's just the one week wait in between chapters that's making the progress feel slow and dragged out... and driving everyone crazy.
>>
>>2002517
Yeah I agree. I think we would've been better off no knowing how much chapters this story will take.
>>
>>2000876
Its flashback from pervious chapter or 2 chapters ago, at the end when they were walking (after she finished the talk with her brother )
>>
>>2001358
I think it's that way because No Rae has sorta already resigned herself to "not gonna happen." She's got that whole chip on her shoulder when it comes to romance, and seems to have contented herself that staying by Seol A's side, even as just friends, is enough. Seol A on the other hand is an extremely proactive personality when it comes to sex/relationships, so this insecurity of what to do is hitting her really hard.
>>
>>2002269
Thank you!
>>
File: c60uZzC.png (132 KB, 529x273) Image search: [Google]
c60uZzC.png
132 KB, 529x273
>>2002644
I believe >>2000876 was taking about this
<<<<
So like someone already said, it was imagination...
>>
>>2003570
Butting in just to add that it was adorable and heartbreaking.
>>
For someone who had really troublesome relationships in the past, I totally understand Seo-la, this might sound dramatic, but boy-- this is actually not that fictional if you ask the correct people. Hah.
>>
>>2003600
Real life is generally actually more fucked up than fiction, but most people wouldn't believe it. I remember reading the creator of Shameless saying that there was so much stuff he saw growing up he couldn't put in the show because audiences would think it was too over the top.
>>
>>2003610
Well, that's pretty normal. Storytelling follows some rules, and the audience tends to demand things like motivations beyond "because they felt so." In real life, people tend to behave in really complex ways, but tend to lack clear motives behind their actions.
>>
>>
>>2006915
Saturday! \o/
>>
>>2006915
Kiss on Sunday right?
>>
Funny they haven't changed infront of each other yet-- since that's a normal thing for girls to do. Would be cute to see a panel of them facing in different directions blushing hard while changing while No-Rae sees Seol-as reflection of her changing in the window and is having lewd thoughts.
>>
File: clueless.jpg (56 KB, 573x494) Image search: [Google]
clueless.jpg
56 KB, 573x494
I read the whole thing again last night and it seems like Seol-a has been suffering for so long. Damn it No-rae open your eyes!
>>
>>2006956
I wish finally to see No-rae perspective on what she thinks of Seol-a.

But then if we saw No-rae side it would be too big spoiler for the whole build-up between them.
>>
>>2006986
What do you mean? We already know that she loves her.
>>
>>2006994
I meant it as a chapter from No-rae perspective than another Seol-a one.
>>
File: CdWPtsgUMAAW56b.jpg (39 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
CdWPtsgUMAAW56b.jpg
39 KB, 600x750
https://mobile.twitter.com/GangHaengSu/status/708630534692311040
>>
File: okay.jpg (126 KB, 690x1226) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
126 KB, 690x1226
>>2007144
Somehow I feel like she would be more excited and less shocked.
>>
>>2006956
I think because this is not a Japanese manga. One of the cliche scene I've been wishing to see here though...
>>
No new chapter today?
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/72
>>
>>2007602
Argh! Fuck the ex!!! Come on Ssamba! You make sure to let us angry!
>>
>>2007602
Ssamba trolling us.
>>
Oh god, I'm leaving...
Bye
>>
Well bye.
>>
What? Norae bites Seol-a's neck?
>>
>>2007602
Thanks Ssamba for another week for waiting and hoping for any development on the yuri front.
>>
Seol-a vs Ex: fight!
>>
>>2007624
Do you think Seol-a would have enough guts to say to the guy directly to leave No-rae alone cause she has someone now?
>>
No-rae's hair was bigger this week than last time
>>
What the fuck did I just read.......
>>
>>2007625
>>Seol-a and ex start talking about how No-Rae seems to like someone new now or something or seems happier and he wonders why she seems so closely Seol-a now
>>They go to set No-Rae down on her bed and she grabs Seol-as arm and pulls her onto the bed ontop of her
>>The ex is just staring as No-Rae is clinging to Seol-a trying to nuzzle her
>>Seol-a just looks at the ex and smirks and tells him to leave she has to put No-Rae to sleep
>>
>>2007648
If u can read, can u tell us whats going on?
>>
TL from dynasty.

h: kim no-rae you're drinking quite a bit today?
?: what's this, are you running?? today? (i think this basically means why are you drinking so fast)
?: hey, drink slowly. this is already your 2nd glass!
n: idk idk~ i'm gonna drink~

rando: aigoo, our no-rae, have some anju~ (anju is like drinking/bar food)

s: ...
s: i'm going to the bathroom real quick.
s: ?
n: you gotta hurry back..

?: kyaa, no-rae oppa, isn't that too cheesy?!
s (thought): the heck...
?: ah, why is she acting like that, really!

white box: do you mean it or are you joking?

(i think this is hyekyung's text convo but not sure with who, so i might have scrambled pronouns)
yellow box: isn't no-rae too (????????)?
box: every once in a while her tension?? is too much and explodes..
yellow box: is it okay to just leave her be??
box: for now we should just watch over her and stop her when it's time.if she gets drunk it's really hard to take care of her... TT TT
box: even so, you watch your drinks well. it's going to be fine~

n: seol-a ya!
dude: oh, seol-a hoobae! (hoobae is opposite of sunbae. refers to underclassmen)
n: you came?

s: ..sorry, but that's my seat (omg her scary face)
dude: ah, really? sorry sorry~

dude: please sit
s: ......
>>
>>2007661
n: sit, sit
n: seol-a ya~
s (thought): aigoo...
s (thought): are you really someone who watches their drinks well?

?: (???????)

?: hey, let's sit over there!

n: ick...!
s: what?
h: ?
n: this... tastes weird.
s: hm? give it here.
s: isn't this soju? (korean liquor oop) (smalltext: our table didn't order any soju..)

dude: ah! that's mine!
s: you should have kept it away!
dude: haha! sorry~

n (thought): soju makes me drunk too quickly...

?: Hey! no-rae looks drunk?
?: what should we do.. anyways that sunbae is really..!

s: no-rae. kim no-rae...

s: are you okay?

s: ..what?

s: are you really tired?

s: no-rae...
?: ah...

s: !!
(i think seol-a pushes no-rae away and hye-kyung catches her)

h: aigoo!
h: what's wrong? are you drunk too?

s: no.. ah, that is.. (sfx: dugeun dugeun)
h: are you okay? your face is really red.
s: no, that is.. it was so sudden..
h: huh?

s: this won't do. i'll leave with no-rae first.
h: you want to? but she's so drunk it'll be hard to take her on your own..
s: if i can't, i'll just piggyback her, i guess.
h: she's quite heavy...
h: wait a sec!
s: ?

s (thought): that guy... (smalltext: gu sung-pyo or pyon sung-pyo or something?)
>>
Norae's trying to get drunk, huhuhu
>>
>>2007686
Probably trying to get drunk enough for a confession meanwhile Seol-a was all about bringing her home especially after that. Then that other girl went in asked her ex to take her home.
>>
It's getting kinda tiring lately. After they almost kissed, it took 3 steps back again.
I'm over Sung-Pyo's niceness. Yes he is good, but keep adding him is getting annoying right now.
Also No-Rae is getting annyong too. The dynamic is unbalanced. Seol-A suffers, while No-Rae is dense. I'm sure she does know what's going on, but pretends otherwise. We need to see her getting frustrated too, not Seol-A always after her. Especially after the ex in this chapter
>>
http://pastebin.com/xWCWKW2b
>>
ffs Ssamba! This ex-shit again? FFS!
>>
Wow the ex makes people so angry. He's not really a big deal, No-rae is over him so how he feels about her is irrelevant (except to make Seol-a suffer, I suppose.)

I love that No-rae was the one being flirty for once, even if she had to be drunk to do it.
>>
He is not a threat but he is fucking EVERYWHERE. I hate this guy. Fuck this shit!
>>
Yes, I truly hate this guy at this rate
>>
>>2007737
Yeah he seems to be a vampire or some shit. Stalker?
>>
Professional stalker. Will No-rae sleep with him during next chapter? Ssamba can go further with her trolling
>>
The point is that the ex is breaking any possible confession moment so far. That's why I'm so pissed off. Ssamba can't really think anything else to stretch more the story. It's becoming tiresome.
>>
>>2007759
Nah, unlikely. I guess he and Seol-a have a talk next chapter.

>>2007761
Well, confessing to someone that drunk wouldn't be good either.
>>
>>2007763
>confessing to someone that drunk
Confessing or anything else while she was so drunk would ruin a lot more for me than the ex showing up.

>>2007737
It's a school pub and he goes to school there, it's less weird than the ski lodge and at least he didn't go to No-rae's home town!

>>2007759
Not sure if it's trolling. I think he might just be the last hurdle? And why would she sleep with him when she's in love with Seol-a? That makes no sense...
>>
Or drunk Norae mistakes Sung-Pyo for Seol-a and says something sweet, but Seol-a was within earshot and misunderstands the situatuon, thinking Norae's words to him were a confession to him, thus confirming her insecurities.
>>
>>2007771
This are real yuri goggles. Suffering edition.
>>
Het in yuri, worst thing ever
>>
>>2007773
They're bi to begin with, what did you expect?
>>
>>2007771
Or she asks for Seol-a specifically again like she did with Ina.
>>
>>2007773
What het?
>>
again, one more week
>>
The problem is not the "het" (which is not even het).
The problem is, this is running in cycles. It was fine until some point, but now I'm getting tired of it
>>
>>2007602
Why the fuck does the boyfriend always have to show up?
>>
Thank goodness I had no hopes this week so I sleep all the way until I feel like checking it now. I was having my own imagination of what could happened for this chapter and yes, No-rae did get drunk but not with the ex being there too.

With that reaction when Seo-la's pushing Norae away in surprised, I can see that she's not prepared for what might happened at all.
Also, I guess it's not really over until Seo-la get to talk with the ex which is next chapter...
>>
She better tell him to fuck off
>>
>>2007866
>I can see that she's not prepared for what might happened at all.
Well they were also at a pub in front of a bunch of people...
>>
I facepalmed when the ex showed up...I am trying not to hate him. He is a nice guy but he is showing up way too often!
>>
>>2007980
Yeahm I guess everyone is tired of the ex No-rae's radar! Really...
Also, I don't think Seol-a will talk much to him, just a "thanks", she is jealous and she doesn't seems like she wants to hear his side of story.
>>
They're probably gonna get her home and seola left for a second to get norae a blanket or something. While seola is gone, Norae starts drunk talking like she did at the ski resort. The ex witnesses and hopefully say something to seola. He's actually not a bad guy...
>>
Why can't No-Rae just get drunk and start kissing on Seol-A?! How many times has she gotten drunk and nothing happens? Is this too much to ask for!!??
>>
When will people starting making fanfictions?
>>
This reminds me of the chapter when Seola got drunk and no-rae came to take her home while kinda telling the other guy to back off. Maybe something similar will happen.
>>
>>2008004
She necked her in this chapter though. In public. Bold move.
>>
>>2008007
>writing fanfic for a canon yuri series
Topkek
>>
File: ch66 those nails.png (166 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
ch66 those nails.png
166 KB, 600x353
>"It's hard to even imagine"

yeah, with those nails
>>
File: GTFO_That's my spot.png (495 KB, 717x966) Image search: [Google]
GTFO_That's my spot.png
495 KB, 717x966
On the bright side, we have the rare sight of an angry Seol-A claiming her right to sit next to No-Rae instead of running away.
>>
File: yespleasedoasyoulike.jpg (60 KB, 820x457) Image search: [Google]
yespleasedoasyoulike.jpg
60 KB, 820x457
>>2008055
Ahaha man I cringe a little every time there is a close up of her hand with those nails. But at the same time I also think "hrm scratch marks..."
>>
I'm actually not bothered with No-rae's ex bf at all. Not only because he's a good guy, but also because he's no threat for Seol-a at all, given how it's clear No-rae already chose Seola instead of him. I might have been bothered if No-rae is wishy-washy between him and Seol-a, fortunately it isn't the case. It's kinda fun actually seeing Seol-a keeps being clamjammed. I'm in no hurry to see them being a couple (that's actually how most het romance series work).

The more interesting plot point at this moment, for me, is the dead Yuji and her little sister Yuna. As I understand it, Yuji crushed on Seol-a during their school days and that's why she spoke those cruel words in an attempt to convince herself she's not gay. My current hypothesis is that Yuna is going to make her sister's wish come true by falling in love with Seol-a in her stead. The appearance of Yuna will finally make No-rae jealous and take action.

But there's a possibility that Yuna will only antagonize Seol-a instead of creating a love triangle. Who knows.
>>
>>2008060
I despise the way she draws Seol-a's hands. They look like old bony grandma hands.
>>
>>2008125
Some people just have old bony grandma hands ;_;
>>
>>2008134
They'd look better without the long nails.
>>
Speculation : What do you think she did in chapter 67 I'm guessing she kissed her neck

http://imgur.com/a/b7OFh
http://imgur.com/a/hI7aT

For those who haven't read 67 see the links above.
>>
>>2008201
Which link is better?
>>
>>2008202
the b7 one
>>
>>2008201
I'm guessing she licked her neck
>>
>>2008201
No Rae will wonder who gave Seola a hickey
>>
I think the ex is stalking No-Rae.
>>
>>2008243
This was their university party and everyone was invited
>>
>>2008243
Wait, was that even the ex? Seol-a showed no reaction towards him and was all "I think his name is something like Chart or Profile"? Seems like he's just a classmate.
>>
>>2008283
Read the first link, it explains something about the ex's name.

>>2008243
This. >>2008261 And the guy was coming back to university from the army.
>>
Totally looks like she kissed Seola's neck from Seola's reaction afterwards
>>
>>2008410
>>2008201
No-rae didn't kiss or bite. Seol-a just felt No-rae's breath.
>>
>>2008060
Seola can barely handle Norae sighing on her neck, I doubt that the nails are really a problem, at least for now.
>>
>>2008410
This is FF, think like FF. Definitely not a kiss.
>>
>>2008617
still, a girl's gotta be ready
>>
taken really out of context, this looks like a family ripe for divorce and child custody legal battles
>>
>>2008707
To me, it looks an awkward moment of a guy and his ex-girlfriend. With the guy carrying his current girlfriend whom he cheated with before the the ex breaks up with him.
>>
Out of curiosity, can anybody who's somewhat fluent in Korean translate some of the comments posted on FFs comico page?

With this series being as controversial as it is, I was wondering what Koreans actually think of FF.
>>
>>2009181
I saw few complains in comments section on comico. Mostly about pacing and no progress.
>>
>>2008707
I have to agree. No rae looks like a little boy too.
>>
File: CdlR3rTUIAAGbY1.jpg (23 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
CdlR3rTUIAAGbY1.jpg
23 KB, 600x625
>>
File: CdlR4GbUsAA7zJ-.jpg (48 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
CdlR4GbUsAA7zJ-.jpg
48 KB, 600x750
>>
>>2009433
FF x Attack on Titan
>>
https://youtu.be/bBdsY_zsv_U

A music video with /u/ content that reminds me of Seolrae for whatever reason.
>>
>>2009978
A 3 minute music video has more progress than the whole of FF.

kek
>>
suffering feelings indeed
but i must say they're cute together
so get together already!
>>
>>2009978
Nice, nice.
>>
>>2009978
>CUTE

Thanks anon
>>
I'm hoping for major angst tomorrow..!
>>
>>2012235
I hope for some cute moment! The guy leaves, Seol-a goes to say goodbye to a drunk No-rae who hugs her and ask to not leave, so they cuddle all night.
>>
>>2012341
I want this. I need this.
>>
I will settle for either excruciating angst or overwhelming cuteness. Either one, but nothing in the middle.
>>
>>2008004
I can see this happening now, allowed need is for the conveniently placed ex-annoyance to go the fuck home and allow for something to happen for once.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/73
>>
>>2012411
She did talk with the ex, seems like ntg big happened
>>
>finally cut nails

Yes. Perfect.
>>
>>2012411
I don't understand Korean but
>SL talked with the ex and came out of the bathroom with short nails
yeaaaaah
>>
>>2012411
She cut her nails!
>>
>>2012411
Lets hope something more exciting will happen next week, right?
>>
they're getting her ready for chapter 69
>>
>>2012419
>>2012420
>>2012421
Ssamba reads our threads.
>>
Next progression will be Seol-a cutting her hair short.
>>
>>2012421
isn't that going a bit to far, i mean they haven't even kiss
>>
>>2012431
She's staking her claim so she can get all the kisses she wants later.
>>
>>2012411
This one's ripe as fuck for a joke translation
>>
>>2012429
Don't say horrible things so easily.

No-Rae is a cute Beatle, but short hair is wrong for Seol-A.
>>
>>2012429
Are u insane? That cant happen, I am glad No-Rae's hair is finally getting longer.
I guess theres a reason why she cut her nails.
>>
>>2012411
So she was trying to prove to the ex that she's into No-rae by cutting her nails?? It's a start!
>>
>>2012411
>She cut her nails
>Big development
Pick one
>>
>>2012411
TL from dynasty.

sp: --yeah it seemed like she was drinking too much.
hg: you know how every once in a while she goes overboard.
sp: ......
sp: yeah.. she was like that from time to time.

sp: don't worry. i'll take her home.
hg: thanks, oppa.
hg: hey seol-a. sung-pyo oppa will go with you!

s (thought): there was no need...
s: okay.

sp: ah... it's really the same as always. (smalltext: even though she moved.. (?))

s: you can go now. it's fine since i'll be here.

sp: .. but we should remove no-rae's outerwear and lay her down more comfortably...
s: i'll do it.

s: what?

sp: those nails...
sp: what if you accidentally scratch no-rae..

s: .....

s: i'm not that careless you know?!

s: here.
s: it's fine now right?
s: it's a little (bad) to be in the home of a girl who lives alone late at night like this?
s: stop making nonsense excuses and leave.

s: i'll take care of no-rae on my own.

sp: ....

sp: then.. i'll leave it to you.

s (thought): he's really a ?????? guy... (smalltext: though he's built like a mountain..)

s: ....

sp: ....
>>
>>2012471
n: aigoo my head...
s: seriously who told you to drink so much?

n: ah.. you came?
s: oh boy. your voice is hoarse????

n: is this coffee? can i have a little?
s: have it all.

hg: hangover relief coffee?
s: hye-gyeong ah.

hg: seriously, drinking soju in one shot like that.. couldn't you smell it?
n: ......

n: ?
n (thought): her nails are shorter?

h: ah! did you greet sung-pyo oppa?
n: huh? what greeting?

h: oppa took you home yesterday. don't you remember?
n: did he..? but how did he know?
h: oppa also had a meeting there (at the same place as the party)

n: seol-a weren't you the one who took me home?

s: ..together.

n: ah...

h: give him a call later. his gaze at your wasted self was full of worry..
n: ...okay. i'll have to thank him later after class.

h: did it go well with sung-pyo oppa yesterday?
s: uh... well, it went okay.

h: did he go all the way to no-rae's house?
s: yeah. he piggybacked her all the way home.
h: that oppa is really considerate/attentive right?
s: yeah. i guess.
h: .....

h (thought): seems like seol-a doesn't really like sung-pyo..

s: did the phone call go well?
n: yeah. ah, thanks for yesterday.
s: it was no big deal...

n: oppa said you worked hard.
s: ..what do you mean i worked hard. he's the one who carried you all the way home.
n: mm...

s: but i could also give you a piggyback ride.
n: what?

s: really! should i do it?
n: what? that's enough;

s: why~ come here~
n: ah, why~ stop~ (small text is kkkkkk)

?: kyaa~
>>
>>2012421
>>2012420
>>2012419
SAVAGE
>>
>>2012471
>stop making nonsense excuses and leave.
I fucking love Seol-a
>>
>>2012435
I didn't expect this to be right.
>>
Seola cut her nails.. some development? haha
>>
Translation's out:

http://pastebin.com/dSJwWJwz
>>
I love how Seola tells the ex to fuck off in a pretty subtle way
>>
>>2012545
You consider that subtle?
>>
So, now we can tell how much progress the story has based on how much Seol-A nails grow from chapter to chapter, like No-Rae's hair; or by having people noticing that she cut them out of blue and seeing how close they are and starting to make direct questions about it?
>>
>>2012411
I can't believe Ssamba actually did that, fucking unreal.

No way she wasn't thinking of it in /that/ way.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.