[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttering Feelings 설레는 기분
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: tumblr_nir7gaHXDg1trx9pno1_400.jpg (8 KB, 312x232) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nir7gaHXDg1trx9pno1_400.jpg
8 KB, 312x232
Korean webtoon/manhwa
Updates on Mondays
Romance, Slice of Life, Novel-Length, Drama

>Korean version:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
>Author's blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

>Japanese version:
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

>Translations by halmoni:
http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
>Name pronunciation:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

>Roughs on Imgur:
http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>Roughs on Google Drive (old):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

>Main folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6pcb72795d2nz
>Raws:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lf93johsmup34
>Final English release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo
>>
So I hope Ina convinces Seol-a into talking to No-rae about her feelings but I hope she doesn't tell her straight out what No-rae says!

My guess is neither will happen though,,,
>>
>>1969485
I think Ina will act like an adult guiding them. The one who needs to step up now is No-rae. She warned Seol-a before, that Seol-a will suffer while giving too much in uncertain/undefined relationship with people who guard their feelings too hard like No-rae. Maybe Ina will tell Seol-a to go cool off. On the other hand she will talk some sense into No-rae.

But then Ssamba is full of surprises. We'll see.
>>
File: tumblr_o05f2d4Cjj1rtmmuco1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o05f2d4Cjj1rtmmuco1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x707
>>
Tomorrow we will have a new chapter, do you guys think we will see the ex again tomorrow and have all our hopes crushed?
>>
>>1965141
>>
>>1971113
oops wrong
>>1946311
>>
>>1971102
definitely we will see him again. i expect to see seol-a glaring at him whenever he's within no-rae's vicinity.

hopefully, after tomorrow will not be another bait chapter and an actual confrontation should happen with the two of them either before or after valentine's day
>>
i checked comico and it looks like there never has been a chapter released on valentines day. surprisingly, the 14th is on a sunday so i hope ssamba will release a chapter with them being lovey-dovey, haha.
>>
>>1971116
>the 14th is on a sunday so i hope ssamba will release a chapter with them being lovey-dovey, haha.
I fully expect a No-rae and her ex chapter on that day with jealous Seol-a following them.
>>
>>1971122
Nah things don't get so nasty in FF. If it was WDTFS it might happen though.
I think it's either gonna be a normal chapter, or maybe Ssamba will release an extra chapter unrelated to the main plot
>>
>>1971102
I'm really hoping that we get an exact continuation from the point of the last chapter minus "30mins prior" but with the way it's been written so far it'll likely be the next morning and we'll get a series of flashbacks to them talking.

As for the ex, seeing as he's been in both panels since the trip, probably. He seems really keen on getting No-rae back even though her feelings have moved on.
>>
>>1971138
>He seems really keen on getting No-rae back
What? They both look chill around each other. There's nothing but a friendship.
>>
>>1971147
From No-Rae's point yes. Not sure about him though
>>
>>1971147
>look chill
What does that have to do with how he feels? He came back with the intention to be with her again, I doubt those feelings are gone.
>>
I expect nothing to happen, it's better not to expect too much with this series...
>>
I would like to have a chapter on Norae point of view!
>>
>>1971138
>He seems really keen on getting No-rae back even though her feelings have moved on.
I think "keen" might be a bit too strong, although I do think he is going to angle for it. Despite everything he seems like a pretty good guy, and is aware he's the one that torpedoed their relationship, so I don't see him actively pursuing No Rae. At most confessing he still has feelings for her. Of course Ssamba is way into the drama, so I could be completely wrong and we get the cliche of Seol A going to talk to No Rae and instead overhearing him asking to get back together.

>>1971255
It does feels like it's been a while since we got a whole chapter of No Rae's POV.
>>
>>1971366
The first thing he did when he got back was to look for No-rae. I'd say after a breakup like that you'd be smart to take it slow. He does seem like a good guy, so I don't think he'd suffocate her with his presence or wants but I do think being with her again is his intention.
>>
>>1971441
I think it's his endgame too, but like we agree - he'd start slow. Just being friends again. Predicting a confession from him is really more because Ssamba likes ALL the drama tropes.
>>
>>1971441
No-Rae isn't stupid, though. I think she will shut down his romantic intentions ahead of time.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/66
>>
>>1971877
grr it's not loading properly for me on my phone or laptop
>>
>>1971877
>http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/66
This chapter is gold. Take that Sung pyo.
>>
Well that couldn't have ended better. Can't wait for the translation.

Seol-a has renewed hope now.
>>
>>1971877
we're going around in circles
>>
>>1971885
Yep, I somehow fealt there will be some kind of accident with Seola. It was nothing dangerous but still. Ssamba is running out of the ideas.
>>
>>1971885
>>1971900
How long till we learn one of them has some kind life threatening disease and needs immediate and evasive surgery that could kill them on a table.
>>
>>1971912
probably right after one of them is wrongly accused of murder and we find out they're actually sisters !!!
>>
>>1971912
After one of them gets an amnesia...
>>
>>1971912
>>1971917
Yes, and getting a booboo on your butt while snowboarding is a well-established sign of early onset heart failure, Seola is a dead woman walking. As sisters Norae will be the only compatible donor and will have to donate her heart if she wants Seola to live.

I mean yeah calling this out as O NOZ AN ACCIDENT is a really stretching it. Seola might just as well have stubbed her toe and Norae would still have flown to her side to ask if she's okay.
>>
>>1971917
is that before or after we learn that one of them was pregnant and had a miscarriage?
>>
>>1971912
after seol-a gets hit by a truck on her way to confess to no-rae
>>1971918
yes after that she suffers from amnesia and no-rae is crying because all that plot development was for nothing
*screen fades to black as no rae vows to be by seol-a's side to the end and to take it SLOW*
The end
>>
Is there any chance one of you could upload or post the RAW here? Would really appreciate it.
>>
>>1971920
inb4 no-rae suddenly drops the im pregnant and its yours @ the ex
>>
>>1971927
and the ex runs away because he's gay for jihwan
>>
>>1971927
inb4 a third love interest comes in and fucks them both
>>
What's going to happen in next chapter?
>>
>>1971943
A zombie virus breaks out and it's up to a team of rag-tag survivors to make it out alive.
>>
>>1971943
illusory development
>>
http://pastebin.com/PVuZvQPY
>>
>>1971943
Nothing...
Anything...
>>
>>1971927
and after having the miscarriage,a devastated No-rae decides to enter a convent and become a nun,that's when she finds out Seol-a (who turned out to be her long-lost sister) has a terminal disease,but by the time No-rae finally leaves the convent Seol-a is already in prison,accused of killing No-rae's ex,who,unbeknownst to everybody,has decided to run away with Jinhwan(who,by the way,was the real father of the child No-rae was expecting)
but No-rae's love for Seol-a is so big that she decides to take the blame for the supposedly murder of Pyongwhatshisname. sadly,Seol-a can't remember any of this since she lost her memories after getting hit by a truck when she was running to the airport trying to stop No-rae from leaving to a remote village where she,as we know,for a brief period became a nun.
at the end,when Seol-a is in her deathbed(remember she had a terminal disease?) and finally takes her last breath (after previously recovering all her memories thanks to a letter No-rae wrote from prison) she wakes up and finds out everything was just a dream. the manhwa ends with her and No-rae bumping into each other on their way to school just like it happened in that first chapter. the end.
>>
The thing about telenovelas is that they take all those tropes and execute them in an orderly way (almost tastefully, if they are the good ones).

It was funny the first couple of posts (and the citrus thread), but here it's just sad.
>>
>>1971984
I find it cliche people complaining about cliches in every single chapter.
This one doesn't even deserve it, it was a nice one
>>
>>1972003
>>1971984
we're just having a gaffs mate
>>
This new chapter ends in as heartbeat... Too short I expected as much that there would be an accident but nice to see Norae making the move now which obviously going to confused Seola again.

Funny questions from ex and get shot down right away. Then that last panel question was funny too. Its been two years did he expect her to not make any other friends...
>>
>>1972023
>ex-bf : Did Norae have a friend that close?
>>
So am I the only one still enjoying this then?
>>
>>1972043
are you?
>>
>>1972045
Well I hope not.
>>
>>1972043
If the rest didn't enjoy it they wouldn't come here every week to complain on how awful this is
>>
This chapter was nice. Short but nice. Expecting a big party time during the night where they both finally hook up. I know.. I'm expecting too much.
>>
>>1972043
I like it, I just happen to hate the ex...but he is there for a reason besides letting me mad...
It was a nice chapter, No-Rae was thinking about Seol-a during her conversation with the ex, she is also running away, I mean, she didn't went to look for Seol-a in the morning, she decided to spend time with the ex, since the feeling of "good friends" remains, she knows she is feeling something, so she ignored Seol-a but was thinking about her all the time and run to see if she is okay, it's a progress people!
>>
>>1972050
I feel like that statement is a bit self-contradictory.
>>
>>1972078
we're on 4chan the only reason we come here is too enjoy and stew in our impotent rage.
>>
This chapter went almost exactly as I pictured it. I had only hoped that No-Rae got further in that inevitable conversation with Sung-Pyo.

I like getting to know No-Rae through her romantic backstory, but I really don't care to see more of Sung-Pyo's POV. I hate that it's hinted we're going to get another bout of it. He's not a bad dude, but he got wedged directly into Seol-A's confession, like the final obstacle let's pray, and I don't care about this guy in any way except how he relates to No-Rae.

I do want to know whatever Ssamba wants us to know about their relationship, but I would rather see it told from No-Rae's POV, preferably from an angle like No-Rae and Seol-A bonding over relationship feelings.
>>
>>1971877
>takes a little tumble at babby speeds and people are crowding her like she got hit by a train

err
>>
>>1972215
That's what happens when you're really attractive.
>>
>>1972215
2 people crashed into each other on a slope in germany a few days ago
they both died

it's a really dangerous sport
>>
>>1971877
I can feel this slowly going somewhere. Slowly.
>>
>>1972215
I've had a guy skii over my board and it sent me flying. Naturally people are concerned if you take a fall on a hill as you're speeding down.
>>
>>1972074
>it's a progress people!
It's not progress until she stops running away. Going to see if she's okay doesn't count.
>>
File: dawe.png (275 KB, 779x430) Image search: [Google]
dawe.png
275 KB, 779x430
Just going to appreciate this moment.
>>
Love that panel! Very sweet!
>>
http://imgur.com/a/TadbP

Up
>>
I can see the future. The confession will be on the Feb. 14th!!!
>>
>>1972346
>It's not a progress until they fuck
>>
>>1972376
*checks calendar*

My God...You're right. This will be the chapter! 64!
>>
>>1972387
It's so cheesy it has to be the plan.
>>
>>1972376
You must mean next year.
>>
>>1972382
that's not what that anon meant,but nice straw man.
>>
File: possnorae.png (674 KB, 1150x554) Image search: [Google]
possnorae.png
674 KB, 1150x554
"Concerned for Seol-a" No-rae is the best No-rae.
>>
>>1972398
redundant
>>
Just finished reading chapter 62. What are thoughts was it some random person with what happened with Beka, or something with a storyline behind it?

http://imgur.com/a/TadbP
>>
>>1972517
What? Who's beka?
>>
>>1972387
Or 69
>>
>>1972387
>*checks calendar*
>My God...You're right. This will be the chapter! 64!
And its gonna be another flashback chapter
>>
Wait WHAT???! O_o
Damn... This is fanart.
I began to think we were missing something
>>
>>1973682
the drawning is ok, but that text, ugh
>>
>>1973682
Holy fuck, that's just playing with our hearts, assholes..
>>
I wanna believe that they will make some progress soon, Ssamba won't keep us waiting for 40 chapters...
>>
>>1974737
>Ssamba won't keep us waiting for 40 chapters
Nice joke
>>
>>1974752
I wanna believe she will surprise us all...I know they love drama, but come on...
>>
Expecting a lot for the next 2 chapters! Should happen now!
>>
>>1974737
Actually it's not 40 it's "?"
>>
Just few minutes to next chapter!
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/67
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/67
>>
OH MY GODDDDDDDD
>>
Something almost actually happened! Aghhhhh!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1978112
OH MY GODDDDDD !!!!!
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Who the fuck was calling????
>>
IF SOMETHING THIS GOOD ALMOST HAPPENED drama will come very very soon oooohhh damn
>>
Ssamba wants to give us a heart attack!!!
>>
>>1978120
She almost did. I was getting so hot I had to open the window to get some fresh air.
>>
Why why why...
my heart stopped for a brief moment
so close ....
>>
This was too soon and unexpected for me and then it was taken away in an instance...

Kill the caller.
>>
One step forward two steps back...
>>
f*cking fonecall
>>
The expectation for the kiss is huge but shit, that came like a wrecking ball, I wasn't ready.
>>
It was her brother? She said "Ah, Oppa" when answering the call (based on my basic Hangul skills) -_-"
>>
My god! I had to open the window too! The day the kiss for real there's going to be a revolution here!
>>
Looks like it was Norae the one starting the kiss???
>>
It's funny how Seol-a started the flirting but No-rae's the one initiating the kiss. Or so it seems from those five panels. I think something snapped in No-rae after being so close to Seol-a. Oh how I love it whenever No-rae loses her cool.
>>
>>1978150
Wasn't it Seol-a though? "Your hands are cold". Smooth!
>>
Why is this part in English???
>>
>>1978154
>>1978150
OK "re-reading" the chapter for confirmation
>>
>>1978155
Seol-a was just sitting there like a statue while No-rae is m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶L̶T̶E̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ slowling leaning over until they got interrupted.
>>
>>1978159
slowly
>>
I can't seem to calm down after this chapter!!! Dying to see translation now...
>>
>>1978155
Seol-a of course kissed No-rae's hand with the smooth line "Your hands are cold" (in English), but it was No-rae who was leaning in and initiating the almost kiss.

I LOVED THE CHAPTER BTW
>>
holy shit!
>>
If the next chapter is good (no-rae and seol-a will finally kiss!), im gonna love this year's valentine's day forever
>>
I don't think it's going to happen.. probably more drama or more ex coming...
>>
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm satisfied. This is almost better than a kiss, perhaps even better than a confession.
>>
Got champagne ready.
>>
>>1978195
And fireworks also!
>>
>>1978139
It was her brother. Norae's brother wanted to see her in their hometown before a new semester.
Norae asked Seola to go with her, Seola said YES! And they are going to go there together this week
>>
Never been do excited for Valentine's day even though I'm single.

It was Norae who initiate the almost kiss because of Seola. I expected that much! I bet they're going to blame it on the beer... Hopefully not. At least now Seola can rest assure that its mutual, so does Norae but the question now is who's going to make the move and do the confession next chapter. We can also be happy that a kiss is going to happen before this series end.

Also I've been waiting for Norae to get undress or unless just with her top abs/skin showing to see Seola's reaction but it never happened again since that bathroom incident.
>>
Oh man this is torture! I loved it though.
>>
File: tumblr_nn4p24WQjg1tlfh7so1_500.gif (782 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4p24WQjg1tlfh7so1_500.gif
782 KB, 500x281
>MRW they're finally realizing they want dat ass

Please ssamba don't screw us over next week!
>>
>>1978156
They were watching Pride and Prejudice
>>
>>1978217
>At least now Seola can rest assure that its mutual
Nope. Cuz she's dumb. She's gonna think it was just misunderstanding.
Also Norae gonna think this way too. Cuz she's dumb too.
Actually, they are so perfect for each over.
>>
damn fucking phone
>>
>>1978230
How are they dumb?
>>
Now they finally done it, I doubt I'll be able to calm down at work, will so act like an idiot the whole week until the next chapter.

I knew Norae can do it, she's such a smooth operator. Imagine all the pain she have to go through everyday holding back her feelings. We're going to see so much of blushing Seola.
>>
That Seolrae moment is the best thing that i've ever read. I don't wanna be dead yet.
Thank you Ssamba for working over the holiday!
>>
File: Capture.png (354 KB, 621x561) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
354 KB, 621x561
...almost...there...darn.. that phone call
>>
The cock block is real
>>
File: Screenshot_2016.png (251 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016.png
251 KB, 800x683
"What's gotten into me?"
>>
http://pastebin.com/NYsiEuSF
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ssamba i have asthma i almost died here
>>
>>1978234
>No-rae: They both like each other so much, but they end up arguing because they can't figure out their feelings. (small text: Even though they aren't elementary school kids ke)
>>
>>1978412
Yeah I caught that too!

Loved that Seol-a was like: "I'm going." /enddiscussion
>>
Damn, I thought I was on dynasty forum for a moment. Ssamba always pulls the same shit again and again. They won't confess/kiss in the next chapter. This misunderstanding will drag for another 10 or so chapters for sure.
>>
>Seol-a: And for your information, I won't watch it if it isn't a melodrama
creating a romantic mood. smart girl
>>
File: IqywZ0e.jpg (398 KB, 1059x1604) Image search: [Google]
IqywZ0e.jpg
398 KB, 1059x1604
Just for fun
>>
>>1978470
It hurts.
>>
>>1978474
I know its hurts. I bet if phone haven't ring they were going to Kiss.
>>
Fuckkk they should be together by now! I don't want it to happen on the last chapter!
>>
File: smooth operator.png (167 KB, 654x370) Image search: [Google]
smooth operator.png
167 KB, 654x370
Gotta hand it to >>1978470, chapter's full of exploitables.
>>
>>1978493
Plot twist: No-Rae doesn't speak English and Seol-A gets the opportunity to talk lewd to her
>>
https://youtu.be/5WrgMUXlgMw?t=1m30s
>>
>>1978532
someone shop their faces into this.
>>
>>1978493
Photoshop those hands out of the frame and "...Your hands are cold." still works.
>>
>>1978470
>>1978496
I almost spit out my drink laughing. Thanks, I needed that.
>>
>>1978302
>>1978470
Cant stop laughing even though it hurts
>>
Definitely not original idea, many chapter have proof that she gets her idea from reading or watching something. If we were to track every chapter we could probably find the source but this one is definitely spot on with Pride and Prejudice... I have no complains though because it's so worth it that we're finally getting there. Next chapter is the moment. (cross fingers hoping brother won't cockblock their moment AGAIN and no accident on the way to hometown...)
>>
>>1978626
Well, there you have it, please go track all the chapters and tell us your findings.
>>
>>1978626
Better than Pride and Prejudice
>>
http://imgur.com/a/zdX4U
>>
>>1978849
Thanks anon!! I realized not a lot of people said that now a day.
>>
>>1978849
Thanks anony

Oh man we are spiraling quickly, but i am almost sure the ex will show up again.
>>
>>1978895
Yeah he's still around since the school year is starting soon. But he's not a threat anymore. He'll be there to be crushed by Seol-a
>>
HOLY FUCK. Whelp, No-Rae's house is ground zero, calling it right now.
>>
>>1978998
I dunno, I thought the ski lodge was gonna win the ticket, but alas, Ssamba's unquenchable thirst of dramatic romance cliches clam jams us once again. Although it was a really nice jump forward - their first blatant romantic/sexual exchange that was reciprocal.
>>
>>1978217
Bathroom incident?
>>
File: theincident.png (350 KB, 747x759) Image search: [Google]
theincident.png
350 KB, 747x759
>>1979122
I do believe anon is referencing this scene when No-rae and Seol-a ended up in the washroom together.
>>
>>1979133
>>1979122
ch22 btw
http://imgur.com/a/D4PPb
>>
>>1979134
Thank you so much!!
>>
File: Sc4pMpY.jpg (375 KB, 1048x1543) Image search: [Google]
Sc4pMpY.jpg
375 KB, 1048x1543
Funny, if they did Kiss, this is how I would see it happening
>>
File: ch63_b_resaved.png (971 KB, 565x2500) Image search: [Google]
ch63_b_resaved.png
971 KB, 565x2500
Finally they Kiss haha
>>
>>1979233
>>1979239
Y'all are delusional. Keep it up.
>>
File: flutterinception.png (491 KB, 679x904) Image search: [Google]
flutterinception.png
491 KB, 679x904
Holy shit! I just came across this while re-reading some chapters. Ssamba stay playing chess while we're learning checkers. She is so craft with her use of parallelism
>>
>>1979480
Nice catch! And I had a good hunch both seol-a and no-rae will be back to no-rae's home first as friends then next as something more?
>>
File: nrsa.png (367 KB, 645x598) Image search: [Google]
nrsa.png
367 KB, 645x598
>>1979480
God dang well-spotted.

Fucking Ji-Hwan pulling cheesy moves.

This chapter had a lot of stuff going on. The discussion of the film doubled as a series of blatant pokes at the fourth wall. The kiss of the hand was a direct reference to Pride and Prejudice, in-universe and out, but it also put >>1979480 in a new light, framing that scene (and Ji-Hwan's attempted courtship) as parallel to this one.

With this in mind Seol-A's response to pic related ("This one has to be my favourite") reads to me like Ssamba speaking to the audience through Seol-A, in terms of how Ssamba felt about tying a bunch of threads into the scene that is also the most climactic yet. Not even mad they got interrupted.

This is what I want from my Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>1978493
Oh my goodness. On another note, No-Rae's hair is growing (yay! but also ohno.)
>>
>>1979515
Korean
>>
Oh fucking hell they do kiss
>>
>>1979653
Vietnamese woodcuts
>>
File: ff_parallel_sm.png (811 KB, 800x1429) Image search: [Google]
ff_parallel_sm.png
811 KB, 800x1429
>>1979480
so I put the 2 scenes side by side based on your findings. Pay attention to the reaction of No-rae's hand at the end. Ssamba is a genius haha! Someone mentioned on other board that No-rae is the Prejudice an Seol-a is the Pride. Great interpretation! I'm so impressed with everything Ssamba's done.
>>
>>1979964
Seol-a probably draged Ji-Hwan along to the thearter. So it is not so strange that he use it to get No-rae.
But it is kind of nice to see the diffrent reactions of No-rae
>>
File: 1450139715449.png (459 KB, 734x810) Image search: [Google]
1450139715449.png
459 KB, 734x810
>>1978470
Great stuff, but too real. Too, too real.

I have to wonder if the kiss is going down at No-rae's hometown... it has to, right? Right?
>>
>>1980060
First valentine's day chapter. We can only hope
>>
File: 1hwxYRy.png (22 KB, 690x2000) Image search: [Google]
1hwxYRy.png
22 KB, 690x2000
I don't want to be mean, but can you not do this please? It's really annoying and ruins the moment
>>
>>1980248
Just scroll past it. It's pretty easy to do lazy anon. I'm greatful we even get the roughs so who cares if there's a tiny break that one can so easily ignore l.
>>
>>1980248
you can download the album from imgur, delete the joke and read it for your pleasure. be grateful 'thatanon' typeset it so fast for everyone to enjoy.
>>
Wow two specials released in quick succession:

http://imgur.com/a/HUPmL

http://imgur.com/a/JeljO
>>
>>1980544
Ssamba the dumpling is so cute. The way she drew herself laying upside down watching TV... so clearly showed that she's female haha. Or do guys watch movie in that posture?
>>
File: rY4FaKc.png (771 KB, 1242x2136) Image search: [Google]
rY4FaKc.png
771 KB, 1242x2136
I hope to god Samba shiws their dating life and it's full Oiif material like this.
>>
>>1980544
These are old chapters. But they just got typeset recently.
>>
This chapter was so good, we were so close to see their kiss!!! But I am having big hopes about this week chapter! I hope it will shoe them in No-rae's house and not a chapter about they both worried about what almost happened...
>>
>>1980559
I don't know why anyone would watch movies in that posture, it always makes me feel like I'm going to vomit.
>>
>>1980544
>>1980563
These specials were uploaded last year when ssamba released those but for some reason is at the very top of the page on imgur
>>
>>1980831
it's because these two specials just got typeset again, so the anon who's managing the imgur folder wants to put it on top for people to check it out. they will soon move it to the right spot where it belongs. but i like reading the specials again. the funny comic/parody about seol-a was hilarious.
>>
File: YuruYuri-KyoukoSmirk.gif (393 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
YuruYuri-KyoukoSmirk.gif
393 KB, 200x230
>>1979950
>Vietnamese woodcuts
>>
>>1980544
>http://imgur.com/a/JeljO
"This was hard, so hard..."
>>
File: image.png (308 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308 KB, 750x1334
I went back and reread FF and there's just something I don't get/ bothers me about this scene in chapter 23.

Whose inner dialogue is this and what does it mean? I just don't get it. Is it Seol-a pitying No-Rae for being too sympathetic or is it No-Rae pitying Seol-A for being the source of so much gossip?

And how are we supposed to interpret No-Rae's reaction to Seol-A making her promise not to leave. Is she like disgusted or something by this?
>>
>>1981947
Woa... are we soulmates? I've been re-reading FF too, the n-th time with n > 50 haha. It's definitely No-rae's inner monologue. But since it's a rough translation, and not the final release, I wouldn't count on it to interpret the scene accurately.

Anyway, I think No-rae was wondering why she made such a promise not to ever leave Seol-a alone so quick, whether its because she was pitying Seol-a for being the source of so much gossip, or not. Afterall, it's a big promise, and you know how No-rae stand against empty promises (in her conversation with Ji-hwan, ch 25).
Only until ch 27 that No-rae realized why *smile*
>>
>>1981966
anytime something really cute happens, I have to go back and re-read FF from start to finish (which usually leaves me with about an hour of solid sleep before work Monday [something may actually be wrong with me])

I skipped the recent part-time work arc though because I don't remember there being very many developments in those chapters (am I wrong??)

Aha. Okay, yeah and it makes sense now in ch 23
>>
>>1981996
Except for chapter 57, when No-rae had that cute inner monologue about her love for Seol-a.
I love re-reading FF, maybe theres something wrong with me too. But Ssamba is so good I can't help it. Each re-read feels better than the last read because I've just gained more insights with the latest chapter. The tension between them was always well portrayed. It just sucked me in.
>>
>>1982008
we are definitely soul-mates because i actually just read ch. 57 and I'm dying inside rn

lordy this is such a great series. honestly, probably number one for me. and even though it seems like a lot of people fell off the wagon when we got near chapter 50, i couldn't stop reading.

glad to know i wasn't the only one
>>
>>1982023
I would say Dynasty has better discussion for FF while /u/ is better for other instant gratification stories, which i'm not against either. So it wasn't much of surprise for me to see that many /u/ readers dropped this story.
>>
>>1982023
I'm the same way! I must have re-read this story from start to (current) finish about four or five times already. I love it!
>>
Let's hope things will keep going well!
>>
II love this masterpiece, it gives fluttering feelings every times i re-read this.
I've seen tonight "Lost in Translation" and that Scarlet Johanson remember me a lot No-Rae.
Just my sensation, but it made me feel good.
Thank you for sharing this work.
>>
A short Fluttering Feelings MV for Valentines! This couple needs more MVs.

http://pastebin.com/ED8LXuca
>>
Just re-read the Yu-Ji arc. Baby-lesbians make my heart hurt.
>>
>>1984037
We are just so lost and confused at that age...
>>
I would say I reread the series so many times I lost count and it does sucks that I happen to be reading them around bedtime until early Monday morning with only few hours of sleep before work... I thought I'm so crazy but glad I'm not the only one.

Pretty excited for new chapter later. So glad I have work off on Monday so I can be all excited. Really hoping for this chapter to be a bit longer and the best valentines gift ever.
>>
late??
>>
No chapter today?
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/68
>>
>>1984308
omfg of course no-rae would play and sing more than words!!! i really believe they are both on the edge now... someone or both of them has got to spill the beans soon.
>>
>>1984308
fucking progress
>>
>>1984308
Finally, both know they are into each other. They can't pretend anymore.
>>
>>1984308
dying for the translation already!
>>
Omg want to seeeee
>>
So the lyrics of the song before the part No-rae sang goes like :
"Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go"

....and Seol-a did just that! That's a f*cking confession right there. I hope No-rae finally gets it.
>>
This chapter was one of the more romantic ones yet. I would say the ball is in No-rae's court now. She's seen enough affection from Seol-a to piece everything together and realize it's not platonic. Seol-a even listened to the lyrics of the song she sang and tried to show her love in actions and not words.

I really hope No-rae takes the lead if not only because it's cute watching how the sexy, confident and charismatic Seol-a turns into a nervous, blushing school girl whenever No-rae gets aggressive with her.

PLEASE Ssamba
>>
>>1984337
the confession will definitely come from no-rae
>>
Please let something happen soon! Ssamba can't drag this any longer..
>>
>>1984341
>Ssamba can't drag this any longer..
Don't jinx it.

Myself I would prefer for them to become a couple much before the end of this webtoon and get at least 10-15 chapters of them being in relationship, than getting a pair-up just in last chapter.
>>
>>1984341
she definitely can...but nah I think we're at the breaking point now. If she kills the momentum now, who knows how long it'll take for them to find another chance again
>>
After 64 chapters, I finally get it why the all hotties are after No-rae. I mean she's so mesmerizing it should be a sin. She's just...damn.
>>
It would be silly to do the confession on this chapter since it was too short so I'm glad we didn't get it yet. I want to see a bit more of Norae flirting and making Seola die inside. I'm calling it 2-3 chapters from now when they're almost leaving, if Seola can hold it in that long though.

>> 1984348

She's so dreamy. Like damn even I'm falling for her.
>>
>>1984308
STOP HOLDING EACH OTHER'S HANDS AND JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>1984354
They have a thing for each other's hands. They might even confess with their hands.
>>
>>1984341
They just kinda did.
>>
>>1984359
5 strip long arc where they each secretly learn sign language incoming.
>>
>>1984362
kek
>>
>>1984334

How do you know the lyrik?
>>
>>1984386
It's a famous song. Google it you must.
>>
This is the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
>>
>>1984386
Extreme - More than words
>>
http://pastebin.com/VNMKCw63

Translation up
>>
>>1984457
Thanks!
>>
i think they're gonna be a thing before the next semester starts so till about chapter 70 I guess? The next arc will then be about their relationship. Makes perfect sense desu unless ssamba can possibly drag this much sexual tension on any longer.
>>
File: 78he874egfcda.png (274 KB, 494x719) Image search: [Google]
78he874egfcda.png
274 KB, 494x719
>>1984465
>unless ssamba can possibly drag this much sexual tension on any longer.
>>
>>1984469
I gotta say, this is gonna be hard even for ssamba given how they both look like they could jump each other any second
>>
I thought since its Valentine's Day, we would see a kiss. It doesn't even have to be an intense lip tongue fight at this point to make me happy. A simple peck on the cheek while the other is sleeping would make a day.
>>
Ssamba is awesome. This strip is so damn good. Re-reading it from start to finish... again.I am a sucker for all this tension.
>>
>>1984393
>>1984391

Thank you!
>>
Oh god the sexual tension.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/iwk0C

Translation is out. Loved this chapter! Sexual tension is going to kill us!
>>
Is it also valentine's day in fluttering feelings? I don't seem to recall them celebrating other holidays
>>
>>1984666
>http://imgur.com/a/iwk0C
>Translation is out. Loved this chapter! Sexual tension is going to kill us!
Thanks for posting that the new one was out and providing a link to it! Given the day I had hoped that there would have been a little more lovey-dovey in the episode, but I'm sure that will come at some point.
>>
>>1984666
Thanks a lot. This is really a masterpiece. Ssamba is a genius: even with a low space she made this work so powerful. It is a real relationship.
>>
>>1985419
Right? Right?
I've never read any yuri manga that feels as real as this one. First it's modern so it made me feel right at home. Second it's not high school settings lol, college age is just perfect perfect perfect. And third both characters feels so adorable yet so real. I'm a bi female still in the closet so I can relate to all of their emotions because I've been through it.
>>
>>1985419
Ssamba is master with draging this out. I've never seen that many cockblockers in any yuri manga.
>>
>>1985443
Hahhaha if you don't have taste for melodrama, i suppose this story is not for you at all
>>
>>1985460
there's melodrama,and then there's dragging out said melodrama.
>>
>>1985509
The pace feels real to me. It took forever for my first gf and I to get together because both of us had only ever had bfs and neither of us were making the first move, despite the constant flirting, touching, hanging out, thinking about each other, etc, etc...
>>
>>1985514
good for you,but it doesn't make other's opinions any less valid.
>>
>>1985523
I think it directly invalidates the people who keep complaining it's unrealistic.
>>
I'm happy there's real progress, and in 2-3 chapters we'll get to see what we've been waiting for.
My only complain honestly is the chapters seems to be getting shorter and less dialogue from time to time. It's not actually that long when you compile the whole thing together to re-read them but oh well, what can we do that's how the author split the chapters. I just want to let that out though.
>>
>>1985533
>people who keep complaining it's unrealistic.
who said anything about unrealism? the main complain I see most of the time is the way Ssamba keeps dragging out the confession. is it realistic,unrealistic? I guess it might depend on who you're asking and their own personal experiences (just because your past experience might align with that in the manhwa doesn't mean is the same for everyone) but that's besides the point. this is a webcomic,not real life.we can't afford to spend years in a "will they/won't they" limbo 'cause we only have a limited amount of chapters ,36 to be exact. there's nothing unreasonable with people wanting to see the girls getting into a relationship before chapter 100. at least it looks like things are finally moving forward.
also
>implying Ssamba doesn't love her soap opera-like plot twitst.
>>
>>
sometimes i wish people could just drop the series and stop the complaints so others who enjoy it could enjoy it.
but sadly the world doesn't work that way.
>>
>>1985669
yeah,freedom of speech is a bitch,m8.
>>
>>1985669
>other people not liking what i like makes me like it less
fucking weak
>>
>No rea singing More than Words

Are they finally going to have sex the next chapter?
>>
>>1985673
not at all, my love for this series has only been increased after every single chapter. just that it'd be even more fun if i don't have to hear about the complaints. just imagine having a lousy neighbor who shouts and screams all the time next to your house. it's just not pleasant. that's all. i like other neighbors so i don't like to move. so i'd just endure that particularly lousy neighbor because i can't burn down their house.
>>
>>1985565
You must have never watched a Korean TV drama. I can literally skip 10 episodes and still knows what is going on in the story. Ok, I exaggerated a bit, but still.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.