[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netsuzou Trap (NTR)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: NTR.jpg (577 KB, 1380x2000) Image search: [Google]
NTR.jpg
577 KB, 1380x2000
Wondering if we're ever gonna see chapter 7 in english
Looks like translator-anon sama has disappeared somewhere.
>>
He or she said they were busy a little while ago and they were trying to be as fast as they could. Not like it looks like a super awesome chapter anyway; just more shit with that abusive douchebag.
>>
>>1948174
Raws?
>>
>>1948087
Please remember to link back to the previous thread:

>>1916204
>>1916204
>>1916204

--

>>1948541

Here: >>1916709
>>
>>1948174

It's still forward motion storywise. Things have to happen for things to happen.
>>
>>1948174
That's a little bit of an overstatement. Aside from the impact of the last page, he comes out only some. The rest are scenes involving the rest of the characters, including Hotaru x Yuma stuff.
>>
trying to save this thread one more time
>>
>>1958119
This and Age 15 are my favorite reads at the moment. Yes, they have been slow lately, but what pains me the most is that I can do nothing to help. I'm such a useless prick.
Anyway, a huge thank you to the anon-sama who is translating this, doesn't matter at what pace
>>
>>1958136
Sorry, so much going on in the real world with me, but all signs point to me having it finished before the next issue of YH releases, at least. Maybe by then this nonsense will be sorted out and I can just chuck out the new chapter in a hurry too.
>>
>>1958143
Anon, if we can help you with something, please tell us. Also, you don't have feel sorry; we are simply grateful to be able to read this manga, so chill and good luck with your real life stuf. I hope everything turns out fine for you.
>>
>>1958143
No worries, thank you for the work you put in for the rest of of us mooches.
>>
>>1948548

not working
>>
I am not sure if I'm ready for the new chapter.
>>
>>1958332
It's archived, the thread is gone.

https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1916204/#1916709
>>
>>1958385
If you mean the soon to be scantalated one, it's still not too bad, with at least a weird kind of progress on the Hotaru x Yuma front. But for the new one, ooh boy.. I hoping that turns out to be joke.
>>
>>1958143
Ok. Thanks anon. We are so glad to hear that you are OK
If you need help with cleaning scans just let me know. I can do that sort of things.
>>
>>1958509
>But for the new one, ooh boy.. I hoping that turns out to be joke.
Wait, what? Anon did you know something about chapter 8?
>>
>>1958628
It's about the last panel from chapter 7.
>>
>>1958630
Oooh
>>
File: Life_of_Reimu_12.png (191 KB, 624x714) Image search: [Google]
Life_of_Reimu_12.png
191 KB, 624x714
I long for more suffering.
>>
Is this manga come out monthly?
>>
>>1958703
bi-monthly
>>
>>1958705
Wait, I thought Yuri Hime was supposed to go monthly this month
>>
>>1958719
It will, but later this year. Perhaps when 2016 financial year starts in Japan (April the first).
>>
>>1958729
Is there any official word on whether current running series will start being released monthly or if we'll just have a bunch of one-shots?
>>
>>1958750
I don't think anyone knows for sure. Some people are convinced that current series will stay bimonthly and only new ones would be monthly, others believe otherwise.
>>
>>1958136
I agree with those 2, but also throw in Ayame 14, it's kind of brilliant too.
>>
>>1958773
I'd guess the first one. Asking all of your authors to start producing content at twice the rate is a bit much.

That or it will be case by case, with authors who want to go monthly doing so and others staying with the old model.
>>
>>1959085
Or it could be the case of Yuri Hime accepting a larger number of authors, so they always have content for a monthly issue, but the rate of production of content stays the same.

Scantalor-sama! Thanks for your work, and I'm excited for new upcoming chapters.
>>
>>1959078
I'm honestly pretty meh about Ayame 14.
>>
File: 1323479328603.png (34 KB, 170x181) Image search: [Google]
1323479328603.png
34 KB, 170x181
>>1959138
I'm honestly pretty meh about your face.

I respect your opinion.
>>
I recommend "Michiwarikusa Monogatari – Vampire After the Doomsday". The art is superb, and it's all hot, romantic, cute and a relaxing read at the same time. Won't regret reading that one!
>>
>>1959078
hurrhurrhurr

>>1959138
>>1959142

I honestly didn't like it at first, too. I don't know how I ended up liking a story that tells about the relationship between someone who "recharges batteries" under the skirt of a minor (a virtual stranger) and said minor.
This description kind of made feel guilty. Damn.
(Still think it's okay to like NTR, tho. I'm always for it when it comes to a girl stealing another guy's girl)
>>
>>1959369
You're mixing up Age 15 and Ayame 14. I'm really enjoying Age 15.
>>
>>1959155
Seconding this post. This is a great comic.
>>
I actually want to see more yuri danshi
>>
File: NTR7_1.png (2 MB, 1380x2000) Image search: [Google]
NTR7_1.png
2 MB, 1380x2000
http://www.mediafire.com/download/picdblnh353kx8t/NTR7_eng.zip

Man that took me much longer than it should have. I think every time I edit something now, I get more and more persnickety about making it as clean as possible. Really slows me down.

Anyway I'd really appreciate some QC before it makes its way over to Dynasty, if someone happens to have the chance.
>>
>>1960212
pg.23 It's -> It
>>
>>1960212
Thank you based anon.
As for quality control, I read through all the pages and see no cause for concern.
>>
>>1960219
ooh, nice catch. Okay, fixed.

>>1960225
You're welcome, as always.
>>
File: NTR7_26.png (3 MB, 1380x2000) Image search: [Google]
NTR7_26.png
3 MB, 1380x2000
>>1960212
Honestly, after reading the final page, it's likely that nothing will come out of this and it will be Chapter 4 all over again: a cliffhanger that's quickly extinguished in the following chapter.
>>
>>1960212
Thank you!

>>1960269
I really hope so. I despise Fujiwara. Good job, author!
>>
>>1960212
Thanks anon!
>>
>>1960212
Thanks anon!

This is really feeling like some shitty soap opera now and I love it.
Poor Takeda though, he will never score will he?
>>
>>1960339
I know this is /u/ but I feel bad for him too. He seems like such a genuinely nice dude. Hopefully some girl he likes as much as Yuma comes around and helps him. As for Fujiwara though, he's kind of a scheming scumbag.
>>
>>1960212
Based.
Can you post raws as well? The ones we have are kinda shitty.
>>
>>1960368
>He seems like such a genuinely nice dude
How? Even if her genuinely liked her, his primary concern was getting into her pants, even when it was clear she wasn't comfortable with it.

He's pretty much trash. He only looks more decent because there is complete trash standing next to him.
>>
>>1960396
He's a teenage guy, what else do you expect? Also hotaru is exactly the same. All she cares about is sabotaging yumas relationship by lezzing out with her. Hotaru is such a manipulative bitch, I'm only not dropping this to see her suffer.
>>
>>1960396
>his primary concern was getting into her pants,
>teenagers want to have sex?
OH THE VILLAINY
also he genuinely seems to like her and backed off when he noticed she was getting uncomfortable but whatever this is /u/.
>>
>>1960426
No, Hotaru is far more charismatic, pretty and deep
>>
>>1960396
cant agree with you more. nicely said
>>
>>1960426
She is extremely manipulative, but you are missing the entire point of her character if you think sex is what Hotaru is after.
Also
>All she cares about is sabotaging yumas relationship by lezzing out with her. Hotaru is such a manipulative bitch, I'm only not dropping this to see her suffer.
>>>/a/

>>1960429
>teenagers want to have sex
>OH THE VILLAINY
>Muh strawman

The point was that he's not a particularly nice/good guy. He's just a generic teenager.

>Oh man, he backed off when she was uncomfortable instead of forcing her, what a nice guy!

It's not like he even backed off in a considerate or nice way. He got all moody and passive aggressive. I don't see how he's a "genuinely nice guy".
>>
>>1960426
>All she cares about is sabotaging yumas relationship
I think she's jealous, so yes in a way, and takes advantage of the fact that Yuma is naive and lets her guard down around her (Hotaru). Plus it's not like Yuma is exactly refusing her advances so how is Hotaru the only villain in your eyes?
>>
File: NTR_5_09.jpg (493 KB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
NTR_5_09.jpg
493 KB, 1000x1450
you're right we can SMELL the passive aggressiveness from here. He is literally abusing her
>>
>>1960454
>He is literally abusing her
>Muh more strawman

He spends the rest of the stay and their trip home, as well as the following day avoiding her moping, he even points out himself that he's being fucking petty about it.
>>
I find it difficult to dislike anyone but Fujiwara.
Yuma is super naive and really confused.
Hotaru is in denial and can't make her feelings clear to Yuma.
Takeda is clueless and confused.
Fujiwara knows everything that is going on and remains an asshole.
>>
>>1960458
>moving goalposts
and no you're wrong they still talked to each but both felt awkward with what happened then made up.
>>
>>1960462
Nothing was moved, I said he was moody and passive aggressive and he was. Their "talking to each other" consisted of him quickly responding to her good morning and then rushing past her. They "make up" with Takeda pretending to be happy, and then when he is alone with Fujiwara, he confesses that it's still bothering him even though she is trying hard to fix things.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch05#10
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch05#14
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch05#28
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch06#15

How is he in any way a good person? A good person would have told Yuma it's fine and there's plenty of time, and continued on with the relationship, instead of passive aggressive shit like walking wordlessly away and then responding "Somehow, I get the feeling you wouldn't really like it very much." to her "Why, though?". And then sulking for a couple days avoiding really talking to her.
>>
>>1960483
you literally said he wanted bone her with no concern for her feelings with you not even counting the fact that Hotaru wanted to bone him too.>>1960396
Then you said he didn't force her BUT he was being passive aggressive even though he backed and gave her space
>>1960454
Now your saying he was being passive aggressive after the fact even though your own evidence is saying they both felt awkward with each other with the way things go down. I want Hotaru and Yuma to have a happily ever after with each other too but don't straight up lie and move goalpost around.
>>
>>1960489
>you literally said he wanted bone her with no concern for her feelings
>Then you said he didn't force her BUT he was being passive aggressive even though he backed and gave her space
>Now your saying he was being passive aggressive after the fact even though your own evidence is saying they both felt awkward with each other with the way things go down.

Do you see how this is not shifting any goalposts?
Nowhere did I say he forced her, I said his primary concern was getting into her pants, even when she wasn't comfortable with it. Which is true. She was clearly hesitant about the idea, outright avoiding sleeping in the same room the first night there, she goes to his room the second night but is acting strange (He even points this out) but he still goes for it up until she visibly recoils from him. Hell, they've kissed twice when he invites her out on a trip clearly implied to be for sex.

Then >>1960429 pointed to the fact that he did eventually back off after she visibly recoils, so pointed out that he didn't even back off in a considerate way, he was a passive aggressive dick about it.

>Then you said he didn't force her BUT he was being passive aggressive even though he backed and gave her space
>Now your saying he was being passive aggressive after the fact

These are the same thing, friend. When he does back off, he doesn't comfort her in any way, he doesn't try to talk it through, he fucking stands up and walks away, saying that he'll sleep by the window and she can take the futon, and then makes a passive aggressive comment when she asks why. And then, when she tries to talk to him on their way back, and I quote "No Matter what we talked about, I got the impression it was all just for outward appearances. It felt as though all at once, Takeda's heart had completely drifted apart from mine." The same is true the next day when she greets him.

There is no lying involved. He is not a good person.
>>
>>1960501
>>1960489

He isn't the worst person alive either, but he is still kind of a dick. That absolutely isn't how someone "genuinely nice" reacts to their partner being nervous or hesitant about their first time.
>>
>>1960501
Yeah they both felt awkward with what happened which he then apologizes for with they things ended up and you conveniently leaving out that she felt awkward too and they avoided each other. you're also implying good people are good 24/7 which is just not true we all have moments of weakness. But whatever I'm done.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch06#8
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch06#9
>>1960505
How should one act when he or she notices her partner isn't into it then coax the other party into doing it.
>>
People are getting way too worked out about this. Takeda is just as awful as any teen is. Teens are assholes. I know it's hard for some to realize this, but we all were to a certain degree. Takeda is not a "genuine nice guy" but he isn't a bad person. He is just someone that lets his anger get the best of him.

Fujiwara is a borderline sociopath, though. You can't explain his behavior with "he is just a teen" alone.

Hotaru is just as awful as Takeda is too. To be honest, the best outcome for Yuma is to get with someone that isn't fucked up on the head.

I should point out that even though I believe that Yuma would be better with someone else, I still want that Hotaru x Yuma to be a thing.
>>
>>1960518
The point isn't that he felt awkward several days later when he realized he was being petty. The point was that he handles the entire situation badly and is a dick, and then the following day, isn't awkward, he's just sulky and avoidant. I didn't bring up her being awkward, because it's irrelevant; her being awkward doesn't change that he pushed for it and then got passive aggressive when she recoiled. Hell, her awkwardness comes from the fact that he distances himself from her the next day on the trip back, and the continues to do so after returning to school, until he finally calls her to talk about it.

>How should one act when he or she notices her partner isn't into it then coax the other party into doing it

>>1960483
>A good person would have told Yuma it's fine and there's plenty of time, and continued on with the relationship.
There is no reason to rush things. Talk and build slowly, rather than worrying about clearing "milestones" for the sake of clearing them.
>>
>>1960383
Of course! But I just got home and so at the moment, I am drunk. In the morning!
>>
>cheat on a guy
>get caught
>don't want him to find out so cheat on him some more
I always hate this logic
okay chapter
>>
>>1960459

This. We should be shitting on him more than the other characters.
>>
>>1960426

Wow, onee-sama, someone must've hurt you really bad.
>>
>>1960528
Well they haven't said yes and Yuma and Takeda are no longer together so in this story said logic doesn't really apply.
>>
when is chapter 8 out?
>>
>>1960543
I just hate inconsiderate lesbians who stick their tongue down their love interests throat before even thinking about how that will complicate things for the other girl - all they care about is satisfying their own desires.
>>
I was predicting a situation where Hotaru arranges Takeda to show up and makes it look like Fujiwara is trying to rape Yuma, then she slips away with Yuma while they're beating the shit out of each other.

If Takeda is going to be keeping his distance now not sure how that works.
>>
How can anyone stand these characters? Are they moved by this predictable drama at all? Why are you still reading this?
>>
>>1960705
Predictable you say? So tell me what will happen next? Next chapter is this monday so speak quickly.
>>
>>1960705
I find it hilarious, different strokes for different folks. Kuzo no Honkai does it better, though. Too bad is not yuri and can't be talked here.
>>
>>1960705
I actually want to punch every single character in the face, but while I believe that the drama is really stupid and rageworthy, I wouldn't call it "predictable".
>>
>>1960728
No in my presence, het already had a lot power to give them something
>>
>>1960712
Nothing will happen, and the story will stay the way it's been for the last 7 chapters. Hope this helps.
>>
>>1960705
I like reading about males suffering. It makes me feel better.
>>
File: Looking_at_You_Turns_Me_On_06.png (116 KB, 554x336) Image search: [Google]
Looking_at_You_Turns_Me_On_06.png
116 KB, 554x336
>>1960705
It's hilarious how strongly people react to fictional cheating.
It nourishes me. The suffering comes from all sides.
>>
>>1960542
>This. We should be shitting on him more than the other characters.
Why would I hate him. He's the only one who knows what he wants and how to get it. It's not his fault everyone else is clinically stupid.
>>
>>1961028
Hotaru knows what she wants, but is unable to get it and so pursues the next best thing.
>>
>>1961028
ret/a/rd detected.
>>
>>1961035
But she isn't. She's in that relationship for the sake of appearances. She continually shuns his advances until she has no choice but to go along with it.

What she is pursuing is Yuma, but Yuma is so oblivious to the idea of two girls being together, that she had trouble even rationalizing what she and Hotaru were doing as "cheating", to her it's just Hotaru joking around/being strange.

So Hotaru can't confess to her, because the chances of that going well are pretty low given Yuma's mentality, and she isn't going to put literally the only friendship she's ever had into jeopardy to confess. So instead she pursues the next best thing available, a physical relationship with Yuma, taking advantage of Yuma's inability to see Hotaru as a real partner.
>>
>>1961035
And here we have the thoughts of a typical het/a/rd in all its 'glory'. This is why that specific group is so desperate for harems. A lot of IRL issues lead to this kind of craving.

Careful you do not end up as pathetic as he did.
>>
>>1961045
Is that you, yuri victimization anon?
>>
>>1961047
Imouto is being a bit dramatic, but she's not wrong.

People blatantly endorsing hetshit like >>1961035 should probably just fuck off to /a/ or /h/. I can't imagine a situation in which
>Yeah, a guy should totally get to fuck these two girls because he's alpha.
is a reasonable thing to post on /u/.
>>
>>1961049
It's not a matter of him being "alpha." It's just that you have to earn your happy ending. The world isn't so nice that you can just sit on your butt and expect that everything is going to work out for you. Fujiwara is a scumbag, but at least he goes after what he wants. That alone is a lot more than what these two retarded girls are doing.

Not that I don't want a happy ending. It's just that at this point they don't deserve it.
>>
>>1961103
Both girls are going after what they want. Yuma is just a normal girl who wants a nice relationship but isn't comfortable with sex yet.

Hotaru is, as described here >>1961043
doing the best she can in her current situation to get what she wants (Yuma).

There is a difference between being proactive, and threatening/blackmailing your girlfriend into sex and possibly hitting her. He's quite a lot worse than "scumbag".

I'd say they deserve a happy ending a hell of a lot more than he does.
>>
>>1961103
They have to be retarded anon, it's a soap opera, that excuses everything
>>
>>1961103
Is a yuri manga, they automatically and undisputable deserve a happy ending
Case closed
>>
>>1961111
Digits of truth.
>>
>>1961110
>I'd say they deserve a happy ending a hell of a lot more than he does.
They don't deserve anything because they aren't doing anything to get what they want.
>>
>>1961147
>they aren't doing anything to get what they want.
>Yuma is trying to work out her relationship with Takeda
>Hotaru is doing the best she can
>>
>>1961147
It's not Yuma's fault that she's "special".
>>
>>1961149
>Yuma is trying to work out her relationship with Takeda
She doesn't want Takeda. She wants Hotaru but is too retarded to figure it out.

>Hotaru is doing the best she can
The best she can is too stop fooling around and confess her feelings. It's a risk, yeah, because Yuma's completely retarded. But nothing ventured nothing gained.

Right now they don't deserve a happy ending.
>>
>>1961154
But anon, she can't confess just yet and Yuma can't realise she wants Hotaru just yet

If that happened then the story would have to end or the author would have to write drama that is not "girls can't love girls" related, and that would take some effort

And remember, it's a soap opera, didn't you know? That alone excuses all this bullshit
>>
>>1961154
>She wants Hotaru but is too retarded to figure it out.
She thinks she wants a normal relationship with a boy and she is trying to do that. She is close to what she thinks she wants, she's not "doing nothing". Yes, it's not actually what her heart wants, but she doesn't know that, so you can't really expect her to act on it.

>The best she can is too stop fooling around and confess her feelings
>But nothing ventured nothing gained.

This is stupid. We are not talking about taking a chance on asking out a casual friend. Hotaru is completely alone in the word except for Yuma. Her only family member is her father, who is never around. Yuma is the one, single person she has in the world who she can trust and believe in, and who will be there for her. The person who has been at her side protecting her since she was a small child. That's not just "a risk".

It's enough of a gamble for a regular girl to suddenly confess to her female friend. But you're asking Hotaru to chance literally everything she has on confessing to a girl who doesn't even consider two girls being in a relationship something that exists.
>>
>>1961160
>Yes, it's not actually what her heart wants, but she doesn't know that, so you can't really expect her to act on it.
I can expect her to stop being retarded. It may be too much to ask form her though.

>This is stupid.
Not as much as what she does, which is just running away. And I already said that confessing her feelings is a risk, but she won't acomplish anything if she doesn't do it.
>>
>>1961161
How is she running away? Hotaru is staying right next to Yuma, despite having to suffer her getting closer to someone else, she was attempting to shoulder the entirety of Fujiwara's shit so as to not pull Yuma into dealing with it. She's accomplishing remaining next to the most important person in the world to her, while slowly opening Yuma's eyes to the possibility of more than friendship.

Risking everything on a flat out confession is about the stupidest thing Hotaru could possibly do.
>>
So many ret/a/rds here.
>>
>>1961103
Well, you can go back to the real world then. This is a fantasy, in case you didn't realize. If everyone behaved with "realism", manga with have ended at chap 1.
>>
>>1961163
>How is she running away?
Because she's not honest about her feelings.

>Risking everything on a flat out confession is about the stupidest thing Hotaru could possibly do.
Nothing's going to change if she doesn't confess. Yuma isn't going to figure out her feelings any time soon.

In the end she's just giving Fujiwara a better chance to get what he wants.
>>
>>1961103
>Fujiwara
Apparently threatening girls into a threesome means you deserve a happy ending.
>>
>>1961317
What does have that backs up his proof anyway? Those two are lesbians but i have nothing to back up my claims
>>
>>1961353
Since when high school kids need proof to believe something? The rumor would destroy Yuma and Hotaru's reputation. Remember that Hotaru isn't well liked in the first place, so people would be receptive to believe anything from her.
>>
>>1961399
They just need Bear with it, like in Cocytus, is not like a rumor is worse than be a toy of a jerk
>>
https://twitter.com/powder705
>>
>>1961494
oh god,
>dat google translate
>>
Waiting...
>>
Signs (like some of Hotaru's looks during and after her rant about love and other small things) point to the whole situation being Fujiwara's doing. He made Hotaru, who is madly in love with him, have sex with Yumi just so he could have some leverage over her later, and he's cashing in now. The real NTR starts right now.
>>
File: but bait can't love bait.png (152 KB, 721x691) Image search: [Google]
but bait can't love bait.png
152 KB, 721x691
>>1961959
>>
Any spoilers from China?
>>
File: CY_vOlAUkAAtkMV.jpg (114 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CY_vOlAUkAAtkMV.jpg
114 KB, 600x800
I want to know what's next ToT
>>
Can't wait for you guys to react to the latest chapter.

By the way in >>1962030 he's telling them he's should be included the next time the girls have sex
>>
>>1962050
>breaking new
>>
>>1962050
well i hope they stab him in the neck
>>
>>1961959
> Hotaru
>Her rant about love

Now this reminds me of something. I remembered the original dialogue (that someone else talked about on), when Yuma was stunned, after Hotaru went on that long swag about love, she said "It almost sounds as if she is confessing to me." But the english translation read as "I couldn't help but wonder if she was telling all that to herself."

But I don't really know moon, so I don't know.
>>
>>1962050
Yes, we know what Fujiwara said, because Chapter 7 has been translated into English.
>>
File: Sleazy.jpg (142 KB, 580x844) Image search: [Google]
Sleazy.jpg
142 KB, 580x844
Check out thy raws mun! (Chapter 8)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4309592787
>>
>>1962091
And Hotaru must have left him in. There's no way he would be there otherwise, and she doesn't even look surprised.
>>
>>1962091
Hotaru actually wants to have the threesome, now that I think about it. I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>1962091
BRAVO KODAMA
R
A
V
O

K
O
D
A
M
A

The shitposting in the next 2 months will be unbearable.
>>
>>1962091
What the fuck, Hotaru? Does she thinks that a threesome will "awake" Yuma's lesbianism or what?
>>
>>1962122
I guess she got tired of waiting
>>
>>1962091
I'm not really expecting a happy ending from this anymore. Bittersweet at best.

And I have no doubt Fujiwari will have his way with Yuma before she starts to use her fucking brain.
>>
At least the tittle makes sense now. It was about Fujiware NTR'ing everyone else.
>>
>>1962091
Kill Fujishit!!!
>>
>>1962126
I don't think Yuma will let him have his way, even if doing so means that he's going to spread the pic around and ruin her reputation.
Too bad Hotaru will always find a way to fuck up no matter what Yuma does.
>>
>>1962135
I don't know. Now Yuma will realize Hotaru actually wants this, so maybe she will just give up and let them do whether they want.
>>
>>1962103
>>1962109
>>1962122
>>1962125

He is there frequently, why would he not have a key?

You girls are being dumb. She was not expecting him to show up, she just isn't as emotive as Yuma. There's a reason the exclamation marks are between them in all the panels instead of just from Yuma.

Fujiwara's last line is roughly, "Haha, I took it at a good time. I thought that was a joke, but you're seriously mixing [I assume this is slang for gay]"

"That" being Yuma and Hotaru fooling around. If Hotaru had set it up, he wouldn't be surprised they were serious about it, because he would have been expecting it. He probably just trailed them back to Hotaru's place.
>>
>>1962091
And now he has photos. Hahaha.
>>
>>1962143
I don't think Hotaru set it up, but I think he was there beforehand. That's why she didn't want to do it with Yuma at first. But then she realized Yuma was using her to relieve her loneliness and got mad, so she decided to go at it, even though she knew Fujiwara is there watching.

That's my interpretation at least.
>>
Literally laughing here. Enjoying all the butthurt.
>>
"Yuri" magazine eh?
>>
>>1962161
After Yuri Danji, the "yuri" moniker doesn't have much value anymore.
>>
So why are posts being deleted?
>>
>>1962091
HO-LY-SHIT
>>
Time to give up that virginity to a guy to "protect" relationship.
>>
>>1962164
b/c shitposters are being shit.
>>
>>1962170
report and ignore, Onee-sama.
>>
>>1962154
No, she didn't want to do it because she was thinking twice about it after Fujiwara started targeting Yuma. Despite all her teasing it's not like she wants Yuma to be unhappy.

>>1962164
Because they are posting het kisses, obviously.

Anyway, you are all massively overreacting to misinterpretations. The entire first conversation is basically Hotaru telling Yuma not to worry about Fujiwara, because Hotaru knew from the beginning that he was trash, she picked him specifically because of that, because she also thinks she's a bad person and she would feel bad about dating someone who is a good person.

Also Yuma is starting to realize that she feel horrible everytime Hotaru goes into self-sacrificing het mode. She feels bad when Hotaru tells her the above, and then remembers that she felt the same way when Hotaru got a boyfriend.

She's also starting to realize that she doesn't want Hotaru to stop fooling around with her.
>>
>>1962172
>No, she didn't want to do it because she was thinking twice about it after Fujiwara started targeting Yuma. Despite all her teasing it's not like she wants Yuma to be unhappy.
That's what she said, but I don't think it was the whole reason.
>>
>>1962163
Please get over it already, you stupid whore.
>>
>>1962175
Please get over it already, you stupid whore.
>>
>>1962172
There is no point for Hotaru still going out with Fujiwara. And thanks to photos the actual ntr can finally start.
>>
>>1962091
Okay, i don't even fucking care anymore

Really? The girls are still fucking even after they know that Fujiwara knows about it? Are they literally retarded? How can anyone take this seriously?

I've been criticizing the writing in this manga for a while, but i never expected this much stupidity, this is just baffling
>>
>>1962172
Does it explain why Hotaru started dating guys in the first place? Was it really her personal vendetta against Yuma?
>>
>>1962173
Why would it not be?
>>
>>1962172
>Also Yuma is starting to realize that she feel horrible everytime Hotaru goes into self-sacrificing het mode.
What self-sacrificing? Hotaru started dating as a sort of revenge because Yuma preferred to spend time with other kids than with her.
>>
>>1962181
>Was it really her personal vendetta against Yuma?
It seems so.
>>
>>1962143
Erm, well, not to be the bearer of bad news, but the last lines from Fujiwara are actually "Even though I said I was just joking, can I seriously be included?" And there's a sfx for him loosening his tie.
>>
>>1962170
>>1962171
The /a/tards here are indeed amazing at trolling. People need to calm down and pay attention to the actual translations that people are posting.
>>
>>1962179
It's not like they were doing it in a public place, normally you don't expect a guy to break into your house to spy on you.
Not locking the door was a pretty retarded move though, assuming Hotaru really didn't know about him.
>>
>>1962187
>included
That makes more sense for the Mazete, thanks.

But I still think you are reading the situation wrong.

The point isn't that he's asking for permission because Hotaru set it up, it's that he didn't actually expect to get a chance to blackmail them and suddenly did.
>>
>>1962190
I think you were replying to someone else, I just jumped in there to add the adjustment to the line tl, sorry.
>>
>>1962187
Personally, I'm already mentally prepared for the threesome. It most likely will happen. We saw that Yuma still cares for Takeda and she won't like him to see this pic. For Takeda's sake, she will do it, and I doubt Hotaru will do anything to prevent it. She seems to be pretty mad that Yuma's so clueless about everything.
>>
>>1962183
Or to make her jealous. I didn't mean altruistic self-sacrifice. I meant that she is making herself unhappy by doing het shit in order to effect (and later, like at the sky lodge, protect) Yuma.

>>1962189
Again, he probably just has a key.
>>
So next chapter in 2 months?
>>
>>1962192
It was more of an indefinite "you", I didn't particularly think you specifically were one of the ones saying Hotaru was responsible, my apologies.

>>1962193
I doubt it. The author likes dramatic soap operas and "sticky" situations, not rape and depression. Besides, there's a difference between being angry and the person you love for being completely obvious to your feelings and helping someone rape them.
>>
>>1962159
He is not a hero, we don't deserve this type of hentai character and your stupidicy should stay on /a/ when I can fight you properly
>>
>>1962188
They are just a small, vocal minority of anti-yuri posters who shitpost everywhere. They don't represent any board so just ignore them.
>>
The threesome won't ever happen, you guys, mark my fucking words.
>>
>>1962199
>The author likes dramatic soap operas and "sticky" situations, not rape and depression.
You don't watch many soap, do you? Rape and depression is part of the deal. Besides, rape and depression appear in other yuri manga from Kodama too.
>>
>>1962201
You're so fucking stupid you can't even tell sarcasm apart from a serious post.
>>
>>1962210
Sorry, lol
>>
>>1962193
Or she just can fight for the cell
tell the true to the other boy
because you know do with a bastard will make everything worse don't matter if you hide
>>
>>1962216
Do you really think these characters are going to act rationally? That's a good one.
>>
>>1962218
ssh, you're talking to a mugino walk away slowly and never look back
>>
>>1962218
So, she fight for the cell
that not rational, ha
>>
File: ntr.png (212 KB, 1080x1536) Image search: [Google]
ntr.png
212 KB, 1080x1536
>>1962091
At least this Fujishit got smacked in the face. But fuck! Another cliffhanger. I hope now in next chapter they will cut his dick or torture him to death.
>>
NTR Ch 8 Chinese Raw
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4309592787
>>
>>1962259
And just like that I'm sucked right back in.
>>
>>1962259
>>1962091
>Slowpoke
>>
>>1962212
That's sadly a given, whoever said that this author writing is interesting should really eat his own words by a thousand, the art too is nothing special anyway.

If we look at everything indeed Takeda is for now the best character in it.
Hotaru is shit, Fujiwara is even lower scum and Yuma is just special case who someone needs to fuck already so she would open the eyes...

I can't honestly see from where the NTR angle for the story comes from, since this is running in yuri magazine you would think it would be about one girl NTRing another girl from a guy, but what we see constantly is one asshole guy moving the events in the direction so he would get all in easiest way possible.

So Takeda walking on Fujiwara fucking Yuma?
More possible than Yuma x Hotaru.
>>
>>1962267
I don't think Fujiwara will get to fuck any of the girls (at least not on screen), this author sure does love her het cliffhangers that don't result in anything
>>
>>1962267
She obviously going to make sure the girls get together throughout and towards the end even if it means dumping Takeda in the side

Anything that doesn't end in yuri will make the Yuri Hime editors sweat
>>
>>1962290
>Anything that doesn't end in yuri will make the Yuri Hime editors sweat

Are you so sure about that?
>>
>>1962091
FFS I'm so tired from that bullshit. Go fock yourself Fujiwara.
Next chap MUST include a lot of Yuma x Hotaru actions (and not just in sexual way) or I just drop this shit
>>
>>1962292
They would have to think twice before having a title in a yuri magazine ends in hetero
>>
>>1962267
>I can't honestly see from where the NTR angle for the story comes from
From the reader point? It feels like I'm geting ntr'ed in my yuri manga by hetshit.
>>
what a shitty manga that I'm still reading for the sake of reading a yuri

i'm so desperate for yuri it's sad
>>
Really impressive, we got the exact same cliffhanger from chapter 7 again
>>
>>1962319
Well, now Fujiwara can actually blackmail them, thanks to Hotaru.
>>
>>1962269
>I don't think Fujiwara will get to fuck any of the girls
He already fucked Hotaru, you know?
>>
>>1962341
Sorry for that, i meant that i don't think he will get a threesome, i forgot about that
>>
>>1962342
I'm hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he will.
>>
So wait, if I'm reading this right Hotaru started seeing guys because she wanted Yuma to get jealous and pay more attention to her?

No way that could have backfired.
>>
>>1962298
Bad ends are pretty common. Yuri Hime's heading back to the bad old days where the girls split up in the end.
>>
>>1962345
No, he will nope because it will mean throw all the development that Hotaru x Yuma had, that was confromt him
Also, pretty sure? Is that thing /a/ say
>>
>>1962347
It was more like she did it as payback. See her face in this page. She's looking pretty angry.
>>
>>1962348
Really? Name me one recent series where this happens, because I can't really remember any.
>>
File: 800020.jpg (465 KB, 1439x2087) Image search: [Google]
800020.jpg
465 KB, 1439x2087
>>1962367
Hotaru's as crazy as this nutcase. They're probably cousins or something.
>>
>>1962348
>One story is not going well for the heroine, therefore I can foresee the future of the ENTIRE publication.
>>
>>1962381
Why you using /a/ logic here?
dammit!
>>
>>1962371
>series
In fairness, it's more oneshots than series, but those are bellwethers.
>>
>>1962367
So basically the scenario went
"Sorry Hotaru, I had to practice so can't hang out with you"
"Well fuck you Yuma-chan, I'm going to become the biggest slut in school and it's filling to be YOUR FAULT"

Run Yuma. Run.
>>
>>1962410
>"Sorry Hotaru, I had to practice so can't hang out with you"
Well, it wasn't just once. Yuma brushed her off many time. She really looks like a pretty shitty friend, going by that flashback.
>>
>>1962414
Yeah. Yuma talked about being lonely in the present time. But when Hotaru was lonely back then, where was she?

No wonder Hotaru was kinda pissed. Although she still loves her.
>>
>>1962410
And later encourage her to go out with boys. Because why?
>>
>>1962434
Because shitty writing is essential to NTR.
>>
>>1962434
To see her suffer. Hotaru loves Yuma, but she also wants to see her suffer.
>>
>>1962439
Hotarun cray
>>
>>1962434
Because she wants Yuma, but believes that she (Hotaru) doesn't deserve her. Add that she doesn't believe that Yuma likes her back, and probably believes that Yuma would be happier with anyone instead of with her.
>>
>>1962452
^This
>>
I hope Takeda punches Fujiwara in later chapters. I really like him, so it'd be nice for him to act badass even if only for one chapter.
>>
>>1962210
Don't even reply to him, anon. it's really fun seeing him post and have 0 replies.
>>
There is way too much Fujiwara in this for my liking now. Ugh.
>>
>>1962315
Okay, I don't agree with this, but I lol'd
>>
>>1962341
but not "on screen"
>>
>>1962372
and who is "this nutcase"?
>>
>>1962538
Yuki (I think) from Himegoto.
>>
>>1962535
If he gets his 3P, it's going to be off-screen too. Doesn't make it suck any less.
>>
>>1962542
>>1962538
No, that's Mikako. Yuki is the Hotaru.
>>
>>1962542
>>1962547
Wow, I don't even remember Yuki and Mikako from Himegoto (that's the trap manga, right?)
>>
>>1962547
Yeah, it has been a long time since I last read it, sorry.

>>1962549
It's other Himegoto, 19sai something. Himegoto is a pretty common title.
>>
Why the FUCK would a 3p happen, isn't this shit in a yuri magazine? They would probably get death threats for even implying that happened. Everyone in the story is kind of retarded, but the author probably isn't.
>>
>>1962564
Only idiots and or autists are thinking this is gonna be 3p. this is just a heavy cliche yurihime title so lets be real here.
>>
>>1962564
>>1962566

Of course the question, which is probably even more of a cliché, is "how they gonna get outta this one?"
I'm thinking either Takeda shows up at the last second and, despite what he learns about what Fuma and Hotaru have been doing, does the right thing and punches Fujiyama in the face or Fuma, or Hotaru if she gets her shit together, straight up uppercuts Fujiyama down the stairs, hospitalizing him if not straight up killing him .
Basically, someone just needs to hit Fujiyama.
>>
>>1962564
People are either trolling or overreacting

Honestly, i haven't read anything else by this author, but going by this series alone, i don't have a positive impression

So, i'm just thinking

"What is the lamest, most idiotic way to resolve this cliffhanger?"

And i came to the conclusion that someone will interrupt them, probably Takeda will call Yuma or something
>>
>>1962574
That's fucking retarded.

>>1962576
Renai Manga is really cute. Cocytus makes no fucking sense, and despite the bit of angst it has, it is still pretty cute. No males on either one .
>>
>>1962564
>They would probably get death threats for even implying that happened
Fujiwara already did Hotaru. What makes you think the nips would react a lot worse if he does Yuuma too?
>>
>>1962576
This mangaka also did a yuri manga about a girl who got raped and guilt-trips her best friend into becoming her slave because she wasn't there to save her from getting raped.

It's utter shit, and shows this mangaka is more than capable of writing Fujiwara's 3P just to get her forced drama going.
>>
>>1962552
Oh, I'm not sure if I've read that one...
>>
>>1962091
Oh boy, here we fucking go.
>>
>>1962665
>It's utter shit
It's entertaining shit but if you hate it so much no one forces you to read.
Kodama just likes bitches and tries to write believable, in her sense, background for them.
>>
>>1962661
Because is give to the villain what he want
is supposed exist to be defeat
>>1962665
Hotaru barely can share Yuma with T, now even last that they split up so won't happend
>>
>>1962091
This is why Japan need to lock their doors.
>>
>>1966182
Sliding doors don't have locks you fool
>>
File: 2950 Out B.jpg (26 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
2950 Out B.jpg
26 KB, 300x310
>>1966215
you were saying? Also i highly doubt the entrance to her apartment is a sliding door
>>
I'm dying to know what they were talking before Hotaru started fucking Yuma
>>
So... Anon translator-sama, are you gonna translate chapter 8?
Just wondering.
>>
>>1970512
Hotaru explaining that Fujiwara is a dick and she knows it but thinks it suits her.

Flashbacks of how she started dating guys to get back at Yuma neglecting her slightly for other friends, and Yuma ending up in the situation that led to her and Takeda.

Hotaru teasing her and then saying she won't do weird things anymore, Yuma hesitating to let her go and feeling conflicted over why she's hesitating.

And then kissing.

My Japanese isn't great.
>>
>>1972774
Thank you senpai!
Hotaru shouldn't have gave in to Yuma, she should have let her in pussy abstinence for some time.
>>
y'all might think this series is not good, but... I have to admit that I can't wait for the next chapter. May the Yuri Goddess (and anon-san) bring upon us another delicious chapter filled with nasty Hotaru lusting after Yuma
>>
I was re-reading everything and I noticed that
- Yuma is a pillow princess
- Kodama-sensei made a mistake, Yuma noticed Hotaru's injury the same day that she has that date she missed with Takeda but later that day when she meets Hotaru again Hotaru doesn't have an injured eye anymore, I guess Kodama just didn't bother to drawn it again
>>
>>1973334
Maybe she used some kind of makeup, a pudder or something.
>>
Bump for scan anon to deliver good quality raws.
>>
Seems like scan anon who did scans earlier not gonna do this time... So sad
>>
>>1979428
Why?
>>
>>1979428
And how do you know that?
She/he just might take some time, it took them 2 months to get ch7 done, it was posted only 2 days before ch8 was released
>>
>>1979428
has she said anything about it, or you're just making assumptions?
>>
>>1979467
Volume 2 due out 18 March

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/475807528X

No cover yet, unfortunately
>>
>>1982535
>http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/475807528X
is vol 1 selling well?
>>
>>1983281
I'm not sure and I don't know how to find out other than tweeting Kodama-sensei and asking how it's doing.
>>
>>1983298
Wouldn't that be the sort of faux pas that's liable to get you blocked?
>>
>>1983281
I remember someone saying that it was doing well, but I can't recall if they ever posted a source.
>>
>>1979428
Not at all, I'm just in the process of moving at the moment. With that on top of finishing up Tachibanakan ch3&4, I've not had the time to scan and clean the raws or type up a tl quite yet. Should settle down here very shortly, so I'll be able to catch up soon enough.
>>
>>1983333
yes, I wouldn't do that b/c it would be rude, but I don't know of any other way, so.... I guess I'm saying I don't know.
>>
>>1983463
YAY! ToLie Angle! Please keep working at a pace you're comfortable with, Onee-sama.
>>
>>1983375
K thanks. I remember someone saying Citrus and NTR were the most popular series currently publishing in YH but the person also didn't post any source and honestly I think they didn't actually know anything.

>>1983298
Since we can see the rank position of products on amazon I thought it was the same for the japanese amazon site, that's why I asked.
>>
>>1983463
what about Shoujo shikkaku,anon?
>>
File: CbhD3IOUEAMCuBy.jpg:orig.jpg (181 KB, 729x972) Image search: [Google]
CbhD3IOUEAMCuBy.jpg:orig.jpg
181 KB, 729x972
So has any progress been made and also, has anyone scanned Kodama's Fujiyuu Sekai Kanzenban?
>>
>>1990033
I've found the raws here: http://funs-downraws.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/a-troubling-wolrd-fujiyuu-sekai-vol1.html
But you do know what the story is about right?

I'm looking for someone to translate the other stories from Kodama Naoko's Afterglow Noise, I'll edit if someone translates it.
>>
>>1990062
No, but I see quite a bit of yuri in it. I think it has a rape flashback, but doesn't show anything...
>>
>>1990033
http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/17354.html
Already translated, just need some typesetting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.