[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Yuri you ever followed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 421x236
First series I followed was KnM. What was yours?
>>
Yamibou. I regret nothing.
>>
Strawberry Panic
>>
Does 2x2 Shinobuden counts as yuri?
>>
>>1945277
Does MaiHime count? It was what got me interested in yuri in the first place. If not, then Strawberry Panic.
>>
>>1945324
Shiznat is still the best yuri ship ever, of course Mai Hime counts.
>>
>>1945330
>Shiznat is still the best yuri ship ever
I can sort of understand liking Psycho Rapist/Victim Who Friendzones Her back when there was so much less yuri and you could at least get some nice fanworks out of that, but to think they're the best pairing ever in 2015?
>>
>>1945369
yes
>>
>>1945369
No accounting for taste.
>>
>>1945277
Followed?

My first two series were YamiBou and KnM

But followed? I guess it's Strawberry Panic since I was just getting into the whole weekly anime thing at the time.
>>
Kannazuki no Miko, first yuri anime, still can't let them go..
>>
I guess it was Steel Angel kurumi 2
>>
>>1945369
Still hotter than everything else we have.
>>
File: saki couples collage thing.jpg (356 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
saki couples collage thing.jpg
356 KB, 1200x1200
"Follow" is an odd word to use in this context. Do you mean like, watching live as it airs? The first series that I picked up on announcement just because of yuri expectations was Saki, although I can't really say that I "follow" it because I have no patience to wait for the manga so I prefer to just not read it and kinda forget about it until they make more anime.

The first series that I watched because of yuri was Marimite, but when I did it the first two seasons were out and subbed, so I just bulk watched it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.