[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aoi Hana Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: aoi hana 1.jpg (96 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
aoi hana 1.jpg
96 KB, 500x700
I didn't see one in the catalog.

So I just finished the anime, should I read the manga? Does it contain more story? Does the ending change? No spoilers pls.

Also post cute Fumi pics just beacuse.
>>
Might as well read it, you'll certainly spend less time reading it than I spent waiting for it to come out and get translated.
>>
The manga finished the story. The anime didn't
>>
The anime was made while the manga was still running. The manga still goes on for quite a while after that.
>>
File: 52003.jpg (28 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
52003.jpg
28 KB, 225x350
>>1916532
That's bullshit, I hate when that happens. I guess I'm off to read it.
>>
>>1916444

Yes you should read it, the anime is about 1/4 of the story, it also gets considerably better at the middle of it.
>>
>>1917189
Did it get any better after the little one decided she didn't understood what love was and pissed herself? I think that's what happened anyway. If I remember correctly translation slowed way the fuck down at one point and I got sick of it anyway and dropped it.
>>
File: sugimotorekt.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sugimotorekt.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
Fumi is the best main character I've read without a doubt.

>girl that dumped you pretends to start seeing you again
>call her on her bullshit
>>
>>1917195
That was amazing. Senpai got REK.
>>
>>1917195
I think Fumi is a great character, she is just very interesting and I really like her. She basically carried the series for me as I ended up not liking the way it wrapped up very much at all. I enjoyed the series as a whole but the ending just felt so rushed, especially for how long it went on for.

I would still definitely recommend reading the manga though it would probably be better if you had not been reading the series as it came out for years, just pick up where the anime left off though I forgot exactly where that point is.
>>
File: AoiHana.png (3 MB, 920x3812) Image search: [Google]
AoiHana.png
3 MB, 920x3812
>>1917228
Chapter 17.
>>
File: aoi hana final kiss.png (212 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
aoi hana final kiss.png
212 KB, 500x228
OP here.
Well fuck me, I'm in tears after finishing the manga. That was beautiful, cute and too real.

Now I'm feeling that void after you finish a series. Hold me /u/
>>
Is there anything I can do to support the manga (besides buying an expensive DVD box)? The manga didn't get an english physical release...
>>
>>1917195
I also love Fumi, I just wish they could have showed us more cute moments in the end, not just >>1918589
>>
>>1923845
>support the manga
>english release
You're not supporting shit. Buy in japanese or don't buy at all.
>>
>>1923960
Why would the Japanese agree to license their products for overseas release if they got nothing out of it?
>>
>>1923962
>got nothing out of it
They've got license fees. So, by buying the product you support middlemen rather than creators.
>>
>>1923963
If nobody buys licensed manga, then foreign publishers stop buying licenses, and Japan won't get money from licensing fees anymore. If more people buy licensed manga, then foreign publishers make more money from each license, and Japan can afford to ask more money for their licenses while still keeping them attractive to foreign publishers.
>>
>>1923975
What a nice scheme, but we talking about niche genre here. I wonder why Hirari died then, they've could just live with that Kase-san license alone.
Japanese publishers don't consider licensing fees as anything other than cash grab. Sales and questionnaires decide if manga will be discontinued or not.
You can always buy both versions anyway.
>>
File: Fumi shy.png (237 KB, 427x400) Image search: [Google]
Fumi shy.png
237 KB, 427x400
>>1923958
Fumi is cute by herself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.