[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting game /u/: Why Soul Calibur is the Best and Ivy is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
Title says it all. Starting with a Mom Squad pic.
>>
>>1915062
>>
>>1915063
And some sisterly love while we're at it. Not SoulCal, though.
>>
File: tumblr_mw4q8kNQp61sm0hioo1_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw4q8kNQp61sm0hioo1_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x316
>>1915062
>>1915063

Soul Calibur is the best for fighting game yuri, I heartily agree.

Ivy and Tira make for fertile soil for planting yuri plots...whether with each other, or other people.

I have to say, a concept I did like from the last thread was Sophie/Ivy as Mom Squad to Tira/Pyrrha, keeping Tira in check and giving Pyrrha a weird sort of family life outside her brother.

I did also kinda like that Leixia/Natsu is Leixia's most viable pairing at the moment, because her male companion is her half-brother.
>>
>>1915086
Leixia and Maxi is a potential thing as well, but then again, we all know how Maxi is about 300% gay for Kilik (and probably Xiba) anyway.

Funnily enough, I can't ever seem to visualize Xianghua being a lesbian, despite her daughter being pretty high on the potential yuri scale.
>>
File: latest.jpg (165 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
165 KB, 800x1300
>>1915100

Yeah, Xianghua was 100% straight in my book, although she strikes me as the sort whose primary concern with her daughter having a ninja girlfriend is if said ninja is going to treat her baby girl right.

Just about any other girl, though, I could probably contrive some scenario where they are paired with another girl. Even Ashlotte, despite her being an adorable pile of clockwork in the shape of a girl.
>>
File: 53465732_p0.jpg (136 KB, 820x1160) Image search: [Google]
53465732_p0.jpg
136 KB, 820x1160
>>
>>1915284
Ashlotte x Amy (Daddy likes to buy his little girl new toys), which can later culminate into Ashlotte x Viola, so long as our clockwork golem is still around.
>>
>>1915100
Yeah me too. I sort of want to see Xianghua's husband seeing as only Xiba is from Kilik so that would be interesting. I mean dude's a general, so that a pretty good set-up for a playable character right there.
>>
I can see Taki going for Cassandra after realizing Sophitia is happily married. Natsu does kinda act like Cassandra actually.
>>
Y'all talking about husbands excluding ladies from yuri goodness but isn't the first rule of /u/ that every woman is a lesbian despite any evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>1915631
I just find the everyone is a dyke in this universe thing to be played out. Having only a handful of dykes is better than every girl being a dyke cause it creates tension, angst, drama etc. You can't angst about forbidden love when every goddamn girl is a lesbian. Also it just gets silly after a while.

Having a few straight girls and guys actually benefits most yuri relationships in stories I've found.
>>
>>1915284

>Canonically, Ashlotte drags Astaroth's corpse back to Fyugul Cestus (however the fuck you spell it) and is promptly deactivated and left alone because they have the original golem back

I always like to imagine afterwards either Hephaestus, dick although he might be, took pity on her and gave her a little spark that would let her live, and she went on to have adventures in Astral Chaos with Cassandra, whose almighty derriere taught the robot girl the meaning of love.

Alternatively, Ivy stumbled across her while tracking old allies of Soul Edge, wound her back up, and determined Ashlotte could, in fact, make a pretty good cup of tea if instructed.

Visitors to Ivy's mansion, few as they are, quickly learn not to mind Lottie, who finds the life of a maid extremely fulfilling despite having the combined weight and strength of a dozen men.
>>
File: 45628669_p0.png (363 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
45628669_p0.png
363 KB, 600x600
I wish Labrys' yuri ships were more popular, i really like her
>>
>>1915637

If that's what you like in your lesbian stories, I guess. Personally, I loathe gay angst stories.
>>
I wish Bamco would just make them canon.
>>
I truly love seeing Juri have her way with women.
>>
>>1915062

Let's see...

>Cassandra busts out of Astral Chaos after retrieving Sophitia's soul.
>Ivy helps Sophitia find Pyrrha, takes pity on the family and allows them to live in her house. Ivy becomes Mom #2 for Pyrrha and hooks up with Sophie.
>Tira gets captured since she can't stay away from Pyrrha; Sophitia takes pity on her and Pyrrha loves her, so both of them convince Ivy to act as her warden rather than kill her. Mom Squad uses a carrot (Sophie)/stick (Ivy) method to keep Tira in check while she and Pyrrha hook up.
>Patty is so happy his mom and aunt are back he takes the rest in stride, and introduces Sophitia to Setsuka, since Sophie wanted to thank the woman who raised her son. Sparks fly between the two of them, Ivy gets jealous, but all is well when Sophie suggests they share and Sets finds Ivy just as attractive. Mom Squad now a threesome.
>>
>>1916273
>Juri got leaked for SFV
I can't wait to see her design there
>>
>>1916288
Would be nice if they used her concept design. Or at least got rid of her dumb looking hair horns.
>>
File: furfags.png (1 MB, 1075x1029) Image search: [Google]
furfags.png
1 MB, 1075x1029
>>
File: furfags2.jpg (139 KB, 897x1024) Image search: [Google]
furfags2.jpg
139 KB, 897x1024
>>
File: furfags3.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2785) Image search: [Google]
furfags3.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2785
>>
File: 1414985876743.png (243 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1414985876743.png
243 KB, 500x555
>>1916188
I know nothing about them or Tekken, so just how much interaction did they really have in the game to warrant the amount of fan art out there?
>>
File: 2447m.jpg (89 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
2447m.jpg
89 KB, 640x509
>>1916299
Most of Lili's story after Tekken 5 DR is stalking Asuka because she lost to her and "muh family pride", however, as this went on, her obsession became comically gay

Asuka for the most part doesn't really care about her, she just get annoyed by her sometimes, except in the Japanese, special edition cover for SFxT, where she is hugging Lili... like that (sorry for the shtty image, but i swear i can't find the full resolution image, but it's the one in the left)
>>
>>1916312
And then there is also these Namco Bandai official passports where they act like this
>>
>>1916313
And this one, i guess it became a thing because rivalry = sexual tension in fighting game (at least in the fandoms) and Harada liked the idea, so he just keeps giving us shipping fuel, he seems like the type of guy who would do that
>>
File: gaaay.png (41 KB, 579x221) Image search: [Google]
gaaay.png
41 KB, 579x221
>>1916312
>>1916313
>>1916317
wow.
well then, as far as I'm concerned, it's already canon.
>>
File: b0cfa4e037200c67bb3957910759f40b.jpg (781 KB, 4000x2480) Image search: [Google]
b0cfa4e037200c67bb3957910759f40b.jpg
781 KB, 4000x2480
>>1916323
Yeah, it's mostly merchandise, but it's hard to deny that she has a crush on Asuka, even the non-shipping fandom acknowlodges it (some of them claim Harada "ruined" Lili's character, but eh... at least they don't deny i)
>>
>>1916332
They're just butthurt because they wanted to ship her with a guy she never even met in canon.
>>
>>1916335
I meant people who are not even into shipping, like a friend of mine who plays Tekken at a mid-high level, he hates shipping/anime stuff and even he comments on how much of a lesbian Lili is, like

"Why include this type of thing into Tekken? TEKKEN IS SRS BIZNS NOT ANIME SHIT"

As for the hetfags, i've never seem anyone butthurt about it, but yeah, you really have to stretch it if you want to ship Lili with a guy
>>
>>1916337
>>"Why include this type of thing into Tekken? TEKKEN IS SRS BIZNS NOT ANIME SHIT"
Tekken? The series that has a robot girl who throws her head at her opponent, which then explodes? With numerous fighting animals including a dinosaur?
And a character being gay is crossing the line?
Has this friend of yours ever suffered a serious head injury?
>>
>>1916340
He dislikes anything that came after Tekken 3, when we argue about it he says that it became "otaku shit"

Honetly, it's not just him, as soon as you start to add schoolgirls into your fighting games you will see people making these complaints

Happened to Guilty Gear, Street Fighter and i've seem KoF fans complain about it too

I guess that silly things are fine, but sexy schoolgirls are unacceptable
>>
File: tumblr_nhjkcpFM9j1u7pak7o1_500.png (229 KB, 428x487) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjkcpFM9j1u7pak7o1_500.png
229 KB, 428x487
>>1916323
If nothing else, then Lili's the series homo
>>
>>1916346
>Soul Calibur and Tekken take place in the same timeline/universe
>Ivy is immortal
>Ivy is hella gay
>Ivy is alive in present day
>Ivy meets Lili
>Ivy is elated to meet someone as gay as she is
>GAY, GAY, GAY GAY GAY, THEY ARE GAAAAY
>>
>>1916346
She is french, goddammit!
>>
>>1916342
>He dislikes anything that came after Tekken 3, when we argue about it he says that it became "otaku shit"
We had Kuma and the damn dinosaur in Tekken 3 already though.
>>
>>1916342
>Guilty Gear
GG really jumped the shark for me when they had to make Ky/Dizzy canon of all things. That was just pointless.
>>
>>1918212
I don't really understand him or the majority of FGC to be honest, i mean

Yeah, a boxing kangaroo and a fighting bear is totally fine, but fanservicey schoolgirls ruin everything, what the fuck

>>1918214
I was surprised they actually did that, considering how waifu-ish Dizzy is i would never expect them to make any romantic relationship with her canon, i kind of respect them for doing that actually

But what i meant in the GG fandom, is that Elphelt annoyed a lot of the "OGs" (that's what old FG players actually call themselves, it's not me) because she looked more like a Blazblue character than a Guilty Gear character

"Now they ruined it, why include such blatant anime waifu bait?"

To be honest, i think Elphelt overall is kind of overkill in the moe/waifu aspect, but it's not like GG never had characters like that, Dizzy herself is an example
>>
>>1918227
The FGC just hates female characters for some reason. They hated on Skullgirls without ever giving it a chance because there weren't any guys on the roster.

Elphelt is a blatant moe waifu, but I think she is something of a parody of all of that with her willingness to marry ANYONE.
>>
>>1918280
It's more that they take themselves way too seriously, the American FGC that is, they don't want something in the game that would make them look like a "nerd, loser virgin", so they take a shit in anything that is even slightly fanservicey, in some cases i can actually understand it, like Lucky Chloe and Elphelt, but most of the time they just blow it out of proportion
>>
>>1918280
I gotta wonder just how many people in the FGC got their teeth kicked in by Peach players when SSB Melee was new.
>>
File: 10115995_p0.jpg (145 KB, 929x787) Image search: [Google]
10115995_p0.jpg
145 KB, 929x787
I just want these two to be canon. I know it'll never happen, though.
>>
>>1918280
I always thought that taking seriously any game for that matter was somewhat dumb, I mean, it's a game. It's to have fun.
>>
>>1918292
Well, a big part of the FGC hates Smash for no reason, so i doubt most of them had any experience in Melee

And from what i've seem, the Smash community doesn't have a hate boner for female characters, at least i never saw anyone complaining about Samus' Zero Suit
>>
>>1918214

I was surprised by that mostly because GGX2 seemed to be really implying he had a little something going on with Jam. It was cute.

I always had trouble finding a yuri pairing that seemed to work in GG. I guess mostly because I-No isn't someone I have interest pairing anyone with.
>>
>>1918313
I-no and Axl are kind of canon though.
>>
File: CTEeoKlVAAA5bhc.png (391 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
CTEeoKlVAAA5bhc.png
391 KB, 600x753
>>1918313
Well, I-No x Jack-'O is apparently a thing now

They're calling it オーイノ and it seems to be relatively popular
>>
>>1918291
>they take themselves way too seriously, the American FGC that is
>>1918309
>taking seriously any game for that matter was somewhat dumb
I absolutely agree. I remember watching the formerly massive arena shooter genre crumble to dust in a few short years because of that attitude.
Unreal Tournament 2003 stands out in particular there because they got rid of things the elitists complained about in the previous game. Like any newbie being able to pick up weapons like the flak cannon, rocket launcher or minigun and score a few lucky kills, and the enforcer being a good enough starting weapon that you didn't absolutely need to pick up another weapon before fighting.
UT03 was a "tighter" game that required loads more skill to play, but was never featured in tournaments because nobody played it. Why jump into a game where an elite few get all the kills and everyone else gets absolutely slaughtered? And why feature a game in your tournament if nobody but a scant few give two shits about it?

Luckily the companies that are making fighting games know better these days and are doing things to make the games more approachable like shrinking the execution barrier. Of course, some of the elitists are complaining about that.
>>
>>1918310

Oh, people kinda complained over her rocket boots being in the form of high heels for a wee bit when Sm4sh was being developed, but that quickly died down. Besides, they were taking something arse from The Metroid Game We Don't Talk About and giving a much cooler edge. Because who doesn't love rocket boots other than people with a fear of heights?
>>
>>1918299
Dev interview from years ago confirmed it. Your wish is granted.
>>
File: akira yurika 2.png (138 KB, 576x425) Image search: [Google]
akira yurika 2.png
138 KB, 576x425
Years on and Akira/Yurika from Rival Schools is still my favourite fighting game ship. Shame the series gets little love.
>>
>>1918337
>Luckily the companies that are making fighting games know better these days
Indeed. Soul Calibur has been a beginner-friendly series from the beginning, and a Hell of a gateway into the genre.
>>
>>1915615
>I can see Taki going for Cassandra after realizing Sophitia is happily married
>not realizing that cheating on your husband with a fucking ninja guarantees that you'll never be found out
>>
>>1915615
>>1919474
But Sophitia's already a widow.
>>
>>1919537
No, Rothion was a widower first, and he died not long before Patroklos went training with Setsuka.

Then again, if we're talking about Sophitia coming back somehow, you have a point.
>>
>>
>>1918280
>They hated on Skullgirls without ever giving it a chance because there weren't any guys on the roster.
The art style didn't help. And Elphelt's "hate" got way toned down when she was actually released and people saw that she was legit.
Well, until her unblockable grenade/rifle set ups and shotgun loops were found.
>>
>>1918310
>Well, a big part of the FGC hates Smash for no reason, so i doubt most of them had any experience in Melee
Not since 2013. Aside from stream monsters trolling, most tournaments do run Smash 4/Melee without any real problems.
>>
>>1920343
Skullgirls is one of the best-looking modern fighting games, really high-level stuff compared to something like Guilty Gear (an "approved" series) in terms of visuals. The only criticism I've seen is "westerners are not allowed to take artistic influence from anime" (lol) or "you're not allowed to combine anime aesthetics with cartoony aesthetics" (what is Tezuka)

And this is coming from someone who hates the creators and doesn't care to play the game so I have no horse in this race
>>
>>1920400
It's a combination of art style, designs, and bad first impressions that killed most of the interest in the game. And anime games outside GG always get shat on so SG wasn't going to escape that stigma.

Personally speaking, I'm not a fan because it's way too "theory fighter" for me and the combo length is too long.
>>
>>1920345
I dunno about that, i'm an anime/airdasher player, i only play Smash casually and people still made fun of me because it's an "autistic kiddies game"
>>
>>1919380

If Namco would just stop trying to get rid of Project Soul so they could focus exclusively on Tekken, though, that'd be great.

I am really hoping SCVI does get pushed through, and has more than a year to be designed this time so it has more than 25% of the story mode and the combat/customization engine and NOTHING ELSE OF NOTE.

Also, I want to see an emotionally fraught meeting again scene with Tira and Pyrrha.
>>
>>1920479
>And anime games outside GG always get shat on so SG wasn't going to escape that stigma.
Street Fighter is pretty anime-like in its stylization. Really, the great majority of Japanese fighting games are.
>>
>>1921023
The FGC strongly disagrees. It's only an "anime" fighter if the say it is.
>>
>>1921062
Street Fighter literally has fucking anime cutscenes and movies and OVAs. It's clearly made for an anime fan audience, among other audiences.

I think anime fans complaining about how X group hates "anime-like" things care more about this than the average member of X group.
>>
>>1920818
I think Katsuhiro Harada (one of the head honchos of the entire company) has pretty much always had at least some interest in Project Soul as well, but he heads the Tekken bit of the studios, and so he primarily takes care of his own first. I do remember him helping promote V before it's release for awhile.

I'm definitely hoping that when VI comes out- not 'if', 'when' thinking there's a chance it won't will just jinx the whole thing, don't do it- we get to see bigger chunks of the storyline related to a lot of the characters who basically just got pushed aside in V. A lot of the devs were really disappointed that they didn't get to dig deeper with Viola, Z.W.E.I., Hilde, and such.
>>
>>1921062
>>1921290
Anime fighters are the Arc System Works style games, where you can airdash, run across the screen, do crazy crombos and etc, games from other companies also fall into this category but it's mostly ASW games

"Anime" is not necessarily about the visual style, but about the gameplay style

If it's over the top, frenetic with a lot of mobility = anime

If it's slower and with more limited combos/mobility = not Anime
>>
While I'm not complaining, I do find it just a tad bizarre that you guys seem to think of SC as the beacon of yuri in fighting games and not one of the more female-centric fighters like Arcana Heart or Skullgirls.

That said, I was a bit bummed when Kilik/Xianghua turned out to be canon, and that Xiba is (implied to be) their son to boot.

Here, have some Sophitia/Seong Mi-Na.
>>
File: Soul calibur 1132111599696.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Soul calibur 1132111599696.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>1921645
Odd. My pic didn't show up the first time.
>>
>>1921334
So why exactly is there a prejudice against those games specifically
>>
>>1926117
ASW games are very "gimmicky" and i guess it can be a turn off for people who are used to the traditional style of Street Fighter

In SF you have pretty straightforward archetypes: the zoner, the grappler, the rushdown character and etc

In Blazblue every character has it's own, unique mechanic that can vary from simple things like absorbing health from the opponent (Ragna) to complex things like controlling two characters at once (Carl)

Sure, they still play somewhat like those SF archetypes, but they also have the extra "gimmick" layer

Also, from what i can tell, most of them hate super long combo and those are a staple of the "anime" fighters
>>
File: 1315688940813.jpg (473 KB, 766x1051) Image search: [Google]
1315688940813.jpg
473 KB, 766x1051
>>1926154
>Also, from what i can tell, most of them hate super long combo and those are a staple of the "anime" fighters

And yet, if you can't do those same super long combos in U/MvC3 ("Touch of Death" they like to call it), you'll get laughed off the stage. Even the commentators will tell you to get the fuck out.

I'm not exaggerating about that by the way.
>>
>>1916291
I love those horns though. I just love her overall design and personality. Having Kitamura Eri as a voice actor only makes it better.
>>
File: 1332785753742.jpg (153 KB, 669x526) Image search: [Google]
1332785753742.jpg
153 KB, 669x526
I really think that Soul Calibur should have the characters speak the language of wherever they're from (Hilde and Siegfried speak German, the Alexandra family speaks Greek, Leixia and Xiba speak Cantonese or Mandarin). It would help with the immersion a bit, and they already sub it all, whether it's English or Japanese, so it's not like they'd be doing anything else they don't already do.

Not sure whether Tira would speak Indian or Scottish, since her name comes from one of those two places.
>>
>>1926459
Honestly, i'm not into Capcom games anymore, but from what i remember "Mahvel" was always sort of looked down upon by SF players for being dumb, full of 100% combos, lacking neutral game and having a limited number of tournament viable character
>>
>>1926611

Typically I've imagined her as german. Seems unlikely she's non-European...

Scottish would be hilarious to me, at least, because one of my friends in Scotland is a huge Tira fan.

I guess the trick would be finding the right voice actors for it. If you bring Talim back you'd need to find a good voice actress who speaks fluent tagalong, for example. You'd probably need a pretty wide-spread casting call for voice actors.
>>
>>1926699
They already do it for Tekken, if I'm remembering correctly. Then again, Bamco has a serious hardon for Tekken, so they're more likely going to be willing to spend the extra money there, sadly.

But yeah, Tira as a Scotswoman would be awesome, and silly. Imagine hearing Jolly with all the hard consonant sounds in there. Gloomy rolling her r's like nobody's business and harshly growling at everyone in an already harsh language would really help her put on the JESUS CHRIST SHE PROBABLY EATS PEOPLE feel.
>>
>>1926724

I can imagine it and suddenly I want this really really badly.

Also, Ivy's proper English gentlewoman accent vs Tira as a Scot. Throw in a cute Irish and/or Welsh girl and HNNNNNNNNG.
>>
>>1926792
Irish Gaelic sounds fucking beautiful, that would be the shit. Have them fight with a bow (whacking someone with a bow was a pretty legit way to knock their ass out, especially if it was made with a stronger wood like yew) and specialize in juggling, perhaps? Smacks you into the air and just peppers the fuck outta ya, all while cursing at you in her native tongue and sounding gorgeous, even if what the words mean isn't.

A cutscene involving the three of them shouting at each other would be a crowning moment in the history of gaming cinematics.
>>
File: 1412019482312.jpg (32 KB, 248x283) Image search: [Google]
1412019482312.jpg
32 KB, 248x283
>>1926611
Tira speaks lesbian.
>>
>>1926616
That's the odd thing about MvC2/3: they're both so unbalanced that it's what helps make the games what they are, and with U/MvC3 in particular you'll almost never find someone go on some sort of winning streak these days. Hell, back at Evo a Chilean player won the UMvC3 tournament with fucking Hulk/Haggar/Sentinel.

>>1926724
In TTT2, most of the characters speak their native language. Lili speaks French, Leo spoke German, Christie Portuguese, so on and so on. It was usually saved for endings and the odd little snippets right before the fights themselves started (the ones with the glowy, epileptic backgrounds).

Speaking of Tekken, enjoy.
>>
>>1926810

>Ivy normally fights only in the name of stopping the evil sword.
>But when certain girls' accents reach her ears...in the presence of the scots, the irish, and god help us, the french...
>Ivy is possessed by the power of PATRIOTISM, and cannot rest until she has dominated the shit out of the owner of that accent.
>The sun never sets on Ivy's lesbian empire.
>>
File: I-no x Jack-O by orooro.png (931 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
I-no x Jack-O by orooro.png
931 KB, 800x1000
Here's something that ArcSys retweeted the other day.
>>
File: 256f75d052e2942a8e1de3d807eb47d5.jpg (182 KB, 1280x1108) Image search: [Google]
256f75d052e2942a8e1de3d807eb47d5.jpg
182 KB, 1280x1108
>>1926882
This is one reason why I usually kind of frown at people who ship Ivy and Raphael. The English and French have hated each other as much as the US hates terrorism, and they've been doing it longer than the US has been around, several times over. I'm pretty sure that Raphael would rather see that witch burned on a flagpole with St. George's Cross used to tie her to it, at that point in history.

I think the main reason why they get along nowadays is because the French have kickass booze.

...Now I wanna see Dampierre helping Ivy with satisfying a vice second only to vaginas, and selling her racks of imported wine, and she uses a bottle or two of it to seduce Gisele (female henchman of Dampierrre's, a cute little Italian gel who uses a crossbow and wears an eyepatch as a fashion statement instead of actually needing it).
>>
>>1927378
You're overestimating a bit, nationalism was far less of a thing and nobles had quite a bit of class-consciousness by any other name.

Even then Ivy/Raphael is the fever dream of a diseased mind. Ivy/Amy, now... (I wish I had at least one Ivy/Amy or Viola pic.)
>>
>>1927414
I was writing a fic of Ivy/Viola, but it lost steam after awhile.

>Schwarzwind is told that Ivy's coming to help with a rather interesting malfested they've captured
>Ivy shows up and starts verbally harassing Z.W.E.I.
>Ivy also comes very close to outright sexually harassing Viola
>Siegfried and Hilde tell Viola to be careful of the sexy English boogeywoman
>Ivy corners Viola one morning in the garden and almost gets in a fight with Z.W.E.I.
>Viola confronts Ivy about her behavior that night
>Ivy turns it around and seduces Viola
>This continues for a few days more
>The night before Ivy's about to leave, Viola gets fed up with Ivy's shit and seduces her instead
>The two of them end up parting on good terms and send letters and 'invitations'

I've also tried drawing them before, but it never pans out, unless it's in chibi.
>>
>>1927486
Why not try your hand at a Ivy/Amy one where Amy's the peruser and Ivy keeps brushing her off until the bitchy princess loses it and calls her an English dog before forcefully stealing a kiss? Directly leading to Ivy's switch being turned on and Amy not knowing what monster she awoke.
>>
>>1927486
I was thinking of more in terms of Ivy recognizing something very similar to what she's got going on in Viola's vampirism and trying to propose help and Viola finding that just looking at that woman feels pretty good and that she's being pretty nice to her so she decides to try and warm up their relations a little.
>>
>>1927494
The French are rather fond of (and quite good at) insulting people, so that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

>>1927495
This could also work.
>>
>>1915615
freakin ninjas, always attacking from behind
>>
>>1927486

For some reason, I've always been kind of attached to the idea that while Ivy does have *urges* she's trying to work out with her dominatrix persona, she's so resigned to a life of chastity that she is still about as experienced with seduction as you'd expect from a virgin her age past the foreplay stage.

>Ivy comes onto Sophitia (This thread has sold me on the pairing, sue me), and her presentation tends to give her the initiative.
>As they start to become intimate, however, Sophitia detects just a whiff of uncertainty under Ivy's bluster, although it's quickly lost amidst Ivy's enthusiasm for showing Sophitia what it's like to be dommed
>As things progress past Ivy's kinks, however, Ivy starts to get flustered and uncertain; she's never thought about getting to this point with someone, ever, and she has to admit to Sophitia she's never been with a woman, or anyone for that matter, before her.
>Sophitia, who has experience Ivy lacks thanks to some dalliances with Taki, takes charge for the first time.
>>
File: The twin babes.png (69 KB, 216x300) Image search: [Google]
The twin babes.png
69 KB, 216x300
>>1926461
The FANG trailer dropped and it gave us confirmation on who each silhouette is. Specifically, here's Ibuki and Juri. They look pretty redesigned
>>
File: Hilde x Viola.jpg (299 KB, 600x658) Image search: [Google]
Hilde x Viola.jpg
299 KB, 600x658
Discuss.
>>
File: Mina x Setsuka.jpg (369 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mina x Setsuka.jpg
369 KB, 768x1024
>>1936233
Alternately, discuss.
>>
>>1936234
How would Ivy and Setsuka play out if they were both attracted to each other but unsure of emotional attraction
>>
>>1936233

>Hilde/Viola

Well, they do work together, so they have more of an existing connection for the three just mentioned. I can imagine Hilde being curious about Viola's supernatural powers, although Viola strikes me as the type to warm extremely slowly to people so it would take a lot of effort, all of it from Hilde, for them to get friendly. I always sorta thought Hilde/Siegfried was nice, but if I was to put her with a woman, it would either be Cassandra, based entirely on their humorous tutorial comic from SC4, or Viola based on the idea of Hilde trying to take the amnesiac oracle under her wing.

>>1936234

>Mina x Setsuka

Oh, boy, there's room for awkwardness there. Setsuka's of European descent (I recall speculation she's either English, Irish, or Portuguese originally) but was brought up Japanese, and Japan and Korea did NOT get along. Setsuka doesn't strike me as the type to care, but Mina would definitely have some forbidden love/"my motherland's enemy can't be this cute!" stuff going on there.

They'd probably have a troubled relationship beyond that, as Setsuka is a very serious, focused, driven person while Mi-Na is...not. Sets is definitely the one that takes charge, but Mi-Na would probably try her patience when they're not in bed.

>>1936237

This one would be interesting to me. Ivy has a sex drive, and a rather frustrated one based on her fashion sense, but emotional attraction would probably be something she's not even sure she'd recognize in HERSELF, let alone someone else. Setsuka would have a wall there, too, assuming this is before V where she's made peace with her teacher's death.

They're both driven, serious, proud and emotionally distant women with a hint of tenderness. Mutual respect and sexual attraction might compel them to stay close but not TOO close until one slips up and shows an emotional attachment to the other.

They'd probably be a sweet couple if one or both can let down their walls.
>>
File: ZSdlxZR.jpg (107 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ZSdlxZR.jpg
107 KB, 960x540
This is how Asuka gives Lili a kiss in Tekken 7.
>>
Selfcest for the win..
>>
>>1915062
>>
>>1943201
>>
>>1943201

The longer I'm on this board, the more I like this pairing.

Of course, if Sophie ever returns to the present day, the real question is, would Ivy be a good stepmom to Pyrrha? Seems like that might be a deal-breaker for shagging her mom.
>>
>>1943216
The more I get into SoulCalibur the more I wish there was more porn of Ivy domming other girls.
>>
>>1943216
I'm sure Ivy would be a great stepmom. That was (in a way) how they intended her to be to the younger generation of fighters in Soul Calibur V, actually, with Siegfried being kind of like a wise uncle who's seen some shit.
>>
File: 1428900360478.jpg (350 KB, 877x1280) Image search: [Google]
1428900360478.jpg
350 KB, 877x1280
>>
>>1944159

I could actually totally see that.

She'd be a fairly tsundere honorary mom, given how prickly she is despite wanting to be a better person, but I could see her gradually warming to having something like a family that way since all normal methods are a closed book to her.

I've always kinda liked the notion of Ivy and Talim traveling together and developing something like a mother/daughter or big sister/little sister relationship, but I've never really settled on how the timeskip and Talim catching up to Ivy physically would work with that.
>>
See, even Soul Edge agrees that Ivy x Sophitia is hot.
>>
>>1950905

>But Soul Edge! You will not gain new vessels if girls with the tainted bloodline love girls!
>FOOL! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER! I...SHALL PROVIDE.
>>
>>
>>1916375
>Tekken 7 shows Street Fighter is in the same universe
>Chunners fucks Xiaoyu when?
>>
>>1955591

I'm more of a Chun Li/Juri fan, myself.
>>
>>1956017
>>
>>1955591
This also makes SC x SF ships just about as legit, since SC is in Tekken's setting, just four centuries prior.

Personally, I'd love to see a crossover between Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur.
>>
File: 062137b60172632.jpg (124 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
062137b60172632.jpg
124 KB, 1024x576
>>1956017
Good taste.
>>
>>1956476

Obviously the correct choice is Han Juri x slave harem of all the SF bitches.
>>
>>
>>1956527
I swear I read a smutfic like that somewhere on AO3, can't remember the name.
>>
>>1937069
Asuka can resist all she likes, but she will succumb to Lilli eventually.
>>
File: 1377985242414.gif (3 MB, 268x421) Image search: [Google]
1377985242414.gif
3 MB, 268x421
>>1956527
I think Chun Li would be her favourite pet. Cammy and Ibuki would be favourites too, getting alot of molestation.
>>
>>1957230
I still like the idea that Juri's a total virgin who only acts like that, and is otherwise clueless when it comes to actually being seductive. The other idea is still valid, though.

In the meantime, have some Juri x Poison.
>>
>>1959390
abs frotting... yummy!
>>
>>1959390
Nice
>>
>>
I like to see Juri with women. Preferably Chun Li or Cammy
>>
>>1959411
>frotting
Futafag detected

When girls without cocks do it, the word is "tribing" short for tribadism
>>
>>1963866
Well, neither cocks nor vaginas are involved (directly), so what do you call their abs touching like that? Rubbing?

>yyyaaawwwnnn...
>>
>>1963870

Then its "Sexy Women Rubbing Their Bodies Against Each Other" also known as "Awesome"
>>
File: 26259f22225e06aeed8562c184b1417a.jpg (486 KB, 1200x1169) Image search: [Google]
26259f22225e06aeed8562c184b1417a.jpg
486 KB, 1200x1169
>>1963872
...Agreed.
>>
>>1963877

You know, given her other kinks and that comment about wanting Ivy to be a kind of mother figure for the younger girls it really wouldn't surprise me if Ivy was happy to hand out a spanking when things got out of hand.

I still wonder if Ivy would clean up her act a little when playing denmother or if she'd be more of a "do as I say, not as I do" type.
>>
>>1956577
I think you mean this one: http://archiveofourown.org/works/3960661/chapters/8882209
>>
>>1965042
I'd say a little bit of both.
>>
File: 8a71676472a1a1296f9013e2724cd3dd.jpg (682 KB, 1098x1702) Image search: [Google]
8a71676472a1a1296f9013e2724cd3dd.jpg
682 KB, 1098x1702
say, can anyone recommend some soul cal fanfiction?
>>
>tfw when this was almost canon and now Mori teases us by putting this on the game's gallery mode
>>
The OT3 also has some in game art
>>
And the lolis
>>
File: 309ale1s328tl.jpg (54 KB, 496x232) Image search: [Google]
309ale1s328tl.jpg
54 KB, 496x232
>>1957229
Lili will troll Asuka into being gay
>>
>>1966123
'Little Family Secrets', by Major Mike Powell III
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11562846/1/Little-Family-Secrets

He's not the best fic writer out there, but he's far from the worst. Him and one other guy collaborate a lot and do a huge amount of Soul Calibur yuri, but they also do some futanari as well. They do at least give you fair warning about what has dicks and what doesn't.
>>
>>1966284
Thanks, I forgot those existed.
>>
>>1966024

Part of me feels like Ivy would regretfully feel that someone as completely malfested as Pyrrha should probably be put down to be free from the sword's influence, but another part of me feels like Ivy would see Pyrrha as a kindred spirit, given how she, like Ivy, was tainted by the sword's power since before she was born and cursed to be bound to its fate in a way people who got malfested later in life aren't.

Might be interesting if Ivy tried to set her jaw and do "what had to be done", only to find she can't bring herself to do it and taking Pyrrha under her wing instead.

That'd lead to one hell of a custody battle if Tira, a revived Sophitia, or both found them later...

Or just Mom Squad using Pyrrha as a point of agreement between the three of them.
>>
>>1966284
He also does the most fascinating reviews of pretty much every YrYr fic that gets posted.
>>
>>1965042
Ivy would enjoy spanking the girls.

Which girls would she relish putting across her knee?
>>
>>1967242
Tira's the naughtiest girl in the entire game "And just WHAT were you doing with my stepdaughter?", she gets the most spankings.

Next in line is Taki, even as a forty-something year-old woman, Ivy hasn't forgotten how much of a bitch she was when Siegfried and Nightmare were fighting at Algol's tower.
>>
>>1967242

As >>1967251 said, Tira and Taki probably top the list, Tira being...Tira and Taki being a royal pain in Ivy's ass for ages. Going for every girl, but probably going to miss some...

>Regularly across the knee tier
Tira, Taki, Natsu, Cassandra, Shura, Angol Fear, Scheherazade, Kamikirimusi, Elysium

>"Begone from my cute stepdaughter's body" tier
Pyrrha Ω

>Mid-Tier
Mi-Na, Xianghua and Leixa, Amy/Viola, Setsuka, Hilde, Hualin

>Angel Tier (Still spanked for fun, rarely)
Pyrrha, Talim, Sophitia, Lynette

>Too heavy for the knee tier, defaults to Angel
Ashlotte
>>
Nina's coming back to Tekken, albeit with more implications that she's straight.

http://i.imgur.com/jPObjeh.jpg

Pic not related.
>>
>>1967556
>Ivy spanks Ashlotte
>Is seen with a splint for the next month
>>
>>1972490

On the plus side, when Ashlotte tried to amend her "mistake" by filling in for Ivy on spankings, all the girls jumped immediately to being angels until Ivy healed.

Sophitia tried to fill in for Ivy once, but as it turned out her "five light whacks and a mild scolding" approach wasn't the best way to keep Tira in line.

I can imagine she found other ways to keep her quiet for a while, though, such as your pic related.

Which I would like a source on for...reasons.
>>
>>1972561
Ivy would only have to wonder for one day why Tira, Taki, and Cassandra were having a hard time walking straight and unwilling to sit down.

Fuck, now I wanna write this kinda thing up.

And sorry, I can't find the sauce on that pic. It really bugs me too, the artist probably has a lot more where that came from.
>>
>>1972986

How would it be set up in a story, I wonder?

Did Ivy just gather up all the girls she's met in her travels and stick them in her house to either be her harem or adopted daughters? Are they all just chilling in Valentine Manor? Do people just think Ivy has a lot of very odd maids?

Would still definitely read about it.
>>
>>1973038
>>1972561
>>1972986
You nee-sans should give 'A Rose Amongst Lilies' a read. It's sadly unfinished and will likely never be finished since the author forgot about the story for like two years and in November put a single short chapter update before forgetting about it again. Regardless the fic is all about Ivy getting home after her journey through Asia and getting back to her mansion to relax in luxury with her maids pampering her. Then barely after getting back, Xianghua forces her way into the mansion at sword point to profess her love to Ivy, followed by Talim arriving to fight off Xiangua so that SHE could profess her love for Ivy. Taki then infiltrates the mansion to ALSO profess her love for Ivy, just to be stopped by Seong-Mina who also wants to get her love on with Ivy. The remainder of what's left of the fic are the various asian women all trying to get Ivy to chose one of them over the others.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8613322/2/A-Rose-Amongst-Lilies

tl;dr Ivy gets the all the asian booty and has to literally fight them off
>>
>>1973305

This is an amusing read. Thanks, anon.

OOC silliness is always good fun, although I do still like the idea of Talim knowing basically nothing about sex when she meets Ivy.

Perhaps Ivy having to struggle between her responsibility as an adult to make sure Talim knows about certain important subjects her mama didn't teach her about yet and her desire to protect that innocent smile.
>>
>>1969047
What are you talking about? Nina is obviously getting married to her imouto.
>>
File: FR7F2hf.jpg (214 KB, 670x1190) Image search: [Google]
FR7F2hf.jpg
214 KB, 670x1190
>>
>>1976661
>Ivy is stuck running a class in her own mansion about adult things for some of the girls in her extended family/harem.
>Class consists of Talim, Pyrrha, Amy/Viola and Ashlotte
>>
>>1976815
Oh my god yes!
>>
>>1969047
>http://i.imgur.com/jPObjeh.jpg
I doubt someone as emotionally stunted as her will ever fall in love with someone enough to marry them. The Outfit's clearly a reference to Kill Bill though.

But on the topic of Tekken, did you notice that Lili has put on a pretty dress for Asuka?
http://imgur.com/ltitWCY
>>
>>1976830
That's it, Ivy x Ashlotte is now officially a thing for me.

>>1976830
>http://imgur.com/ltitWCY
Looks like she took some cues from Viola there.
>>
>>1977096

>Unexpectedly, many girls found many things in Ivy Valentine.
>Talim found the older sister she'd always wanted.
>Pyrrha, the mother she'd grown up longing for.
>Tira, a mistress who wouldn't abandon her.
>And Ashlotte, created to serve the divine, only to be discarded by her masters, found the goddess she wished to serve.
>>
File: eNxCUdU.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eNxCUdU.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>1976815
Hm, this can be not too far from reality...
>>
File: g1QZ1ZH.jpg (50 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
g1QZ1ZH.jpg
50 KB, 600x338
>>1981924
Nice, we also get to see o/u/r favorite SF character
>>
>>1981938
But god dammit, Sakura is still in high school apparently

Well, at least she and Karin seem to be getting along, i was afraid they would retcon Karin into a snobby rival Lili clone
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (414 KB, 749x1023) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
414 KB, 749x1023
So after spending some time reading Soul Caliber lore I found some cute official sketches made featuring slovenly Ivy. It's super cute so hopefully they will make up for being solo pics
>>
>>1986850
Sleepy Ivy in the middle of studies and the breast and height comparison chart
>>
>>1986852

Ivy wearing dresses is great. It's a shame you've gotta make them yourself if you want to have one of those as a costume.

Although I've always privately imagined Ivy normally goes around dressed in completely normal clothing, normally suits or dresses appropriate to her station, and then does the ol' action movie dress-rip into her slinkier attire if she has to.
>>
File: IvyII.jpg (183 KB, 372x570) Image search: [Google]
IvyII.jpg
183 KB, 372x570
>>1986860
Ivy is mad stylish in with her 2p costumes. I'm not big on the outfit she got in SoulCal 5 but the rest of them have been pretty good. The bifauxnen look really suits her as well as elegant sexy dresses do.
>>
>>1986860

I'm really glad they gave her a classier outfit in 5 rather than just straps because holy fuck is this half suit amazingly sexy as well as classy
>>
>>1986860
She just makes everything she wears look so good. (Well, almost everything, sometimes it's too ridiculous even for her.)
>>
>>1986971
>spoilers
You really gotta realize when not to blog. No spoilers doesn't lessen your sin.
>>
>>1986869
I only now just realized that she wears an armored gauntlet on her left hand in order to catch the whip blades without injuring herself due to that bottom sketch. I've been playing this series too long for that to have taken me that much time
>>
File: 1312028533485.jpg (149 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
1312028533485.jpg
149 KB, 724x1024
>>1986864

It is interesting that Ivy can pull off the bifauxen look, although I feel like if she bound her breasts she would probably kill herself or suffer a serious wardrobe malfunction if she did anything too quickly.

You don't normally see a character who can pull off the bifauxen look while also being very feminine.

I was kinda fond of her 2P outfit in III, but I really like that purple dress. It's a shame she never wears it in-game.

Still, it's nice. She can rock a tux when marrying some of her haremettes and a dress for others.
>>
>>1986975
Sorry about that. Yeah, if I talk about something, I like to talk a lot, and can go on for a LONG time about it. It's not like I mean to blog, it just happens.

Long story short, Ivy + crossdressing = hotness.

I'll at least go put the Ivy x Taki pic back up for you, though.
>>
So I found this Soul Calibur doujin on pixiv featuring Ivy and her maid. It's not translated and the art is a bit wonky, but it definitely is yuri. And yes, it has Ivy crossdressing.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40631507
>>
>>1987292
That artist looks familiar for all their jank. I'm pretty sure I saw a ChristiexHelena doujin from them as well
>>
File: DOA_adultBook-34.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
DOA_adultBook-34.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1159
Tsk tsk, no Hitomi/Leifang?
I'm dissapointed /u/
>>
>>1963870
Froterism
>>
>>1916312
Is Asuka wrapping her arms around Lili in that? I cant see.
>>
>>1916312
Asuka's just a tsundere. Lili too. Interesting, isn't it?
>>
>>1987739
Eh, I don't think Lili is tsundere at all.
>>
>>1987742
Well she clearly won't admit that she likes Asuka and hides it behind a veil of "I have to defeat her" but her butler ain't buying that one.
>>
File: 078.jpg (271 KB, 850x1138) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
271 KB, 850x1138
>>1987746
Well, it's certainly of a more playful variety than your usual "It-it's not like I like you or anything, you d-dummy" .
>>
>>1987753
I think a fully traditional tsundere isn't in the game at all. Which is quite a surprise considering how large the cast is.

But then again even Xiaoyu, who is the resident ditz, is actually a deeper character than that.
>>
File: 1ac02ef2.jpg (126 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1ac02ef2.jpg
126 KB, 768x1024
>>1987734
Yes, here is a better image of the cover

Honestly, i think Harada might've acknowledged it at this point, like >>1987746 said, Sebastian knows it

In her TTT2 end she comes up with another ridiculous plan to set up a fight with Asuka and he says that "it's her way of expressing her affection"

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw7uDPt4EQ
>>
>>1987808
>Rebis did the art cover
Did not expect that.
>>
File: 8877654287.jpg (179 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
8877654287.jpg
179 KB, 707x1000
>>1987808
>Asuka fully wrapping her arms around Lili's waist and back

That's a lot more than we usually get
>>
File: 010.jpg (64 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
64 KB, 533x600
>>1987808
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw7uDPt4EQ

The thing about Asuka is that the writers obviously intended to do something with her plot-wise, with her devil-gene curing touch whatever, but didn't go through with it for some reason. Sure, she got demoted to wacky hijinks with Lili, but I'd rather have her be her butt-monkey than have her orbit around Jin's edgy angst.
>>
File: Tekken-FR-Xiaoyu.jpg (223 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Tekken-FR-Xiaoyu.jpg
223 KB, 600x1067
>>1987869
>but I'd rather have her be her butt-monkey than have her orbit around Jin's edgy angst
I think this is pretty much Xiao to an extend. Blood Vengeance (the movie) isn't exactly canon but it did show you could make her a serious character and some of the movie stuff carried into TTT2 in the cutscenes.

Add to that some visual symbolism in the form of her console version main costume going for some darker colors she might get the role that was intended for Asuka sans the powers.
>>
>>1987869
I dunno about that, when she got introduced in Tekken 5 i got the impression she was just supposed to be the Main Waifu of the series or something

She did spend some time looking for Jin, but her ending was Jin doing the "fall with his face on her breasts by accident" stunt and then getting punched in the face, so it's hard to believe she was intended as a serious character

Then again, even Heihachi gets ridiculed on a regular basis and he is supposed to be one of the most powerful characters in the franchise
>>
>>1987881
Have I ever said that I absolutely love how Tekken doesn't take itself too serious?

How often do think Lili managed to get smothered by dat chest?
>>
File: 244.jpg (250 KB, 1132x1500) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
250 KB, 1132x1500
>>1987872
>I think this is pretty much Xiao to an extend. Blood Vengeance (the movie) isn't exactly canon but it did show you could make her a serious character and some of the movie stuff carried into TTT2 in the cutscenes.

I liked Xiao in the movie. They did more with her character than I thought they would. Compare that to have her pining endlessly over Jin in SxT,
>>
>>1987884
I think pining for him is a bit part of her character, SFxT just blew it out of proportions since everyone was a bit barebones in terms of personality and they went with the "Xiao likes Jin" route that was driven into overdrive when you had them as boss enemies where she became a complete Yandere.

Her liking Jin and wanting to help him is part of her character just as much as, well, being friends with a Panda and a robot girl. The latter makes her that silly girl while the former gives her a more serious edge if they play their cards right. And considering how they made her come off as pretty thoughful in Miharu's TTT2 ending (which was part of thet one chain of endings about their little group) they might just make our little girly that beat up some Mishima grunts to get Heihachi to build her an amusement park into a more mature young lady that still knows how to have fun.

I'm also very OK with her ditching those giant armlets. Yikes.
>>
>>1987883
Maybe that's the reason why Lili loses to Asuka all the time, she is probably always looking for opportunities to do harem stunts
>>
File: tekken_057.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tekken_057.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>1987884
>>
File: 260.jpg (883 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
883 KB, 900x1200
>>1987889
>I think pining for him is a bit part of her character, SFxT just blew it out of proportions since everyone was a bit barebones in terms of personality

Oh I agree, but I still appreciate that they bothered with character interaction that time around. Destined battles changed when it was one team against another and then the other way around. Every character had a victory line against every other character. That's a fucking lot for both SF and Tekken.

>and they went with the "Xiao likes Jin" route that was driven into overdrive when you had them as boss enemies where she became a complete Yandere.

That was hilarious. I loved that.

>I'm also very OK with her ditching those giant armlets. Yikes.

Imagine if they had her ditch the pigtails. Everyone would be bitching still.
>>
>>1987912
>That was hilarious. I loved that.
Kind of reminded me of Harley Quinn from DC in that way. Especially with the little grin she gave after "It belonsg to Jin, and Jin belongs to me!"

>Imagine if they had her ditch the pigtails. Everyone would be bitching still.
Her pigtails is one of the first things I always got rid of when I went into costumization and wanted to make my own outfit. Those rings clash awefully with a lot of things. They fit her normal outfit though.
>>
So did SF5 just confirmed what I've been thinking all along about SF Zero/Alpha? That...

Karin is in love with Sakura
>>
>>1988324
You need to elaborate a little here. Not everyone actually buys games Day 1 at full price.

Though it wouldn't surprise me. They are basically the two characters that inspired Lili and Asuka after all.
>>
File: 107.jpg (437 KB, 850x1205) Image search: [Google]
107.jpg
437 KB, 850x1205
>>1988491
>They are basically the two characters that inspired Lili and Asuka after all.

I think Harada said that they got Lili from Ingrid, not Karin. Lili looks way, way better than Karin too, btw.
>>
>>1988517
Looks, maybe. Personality though?
>>
File: 185.jpg (56 KB, 650x884) Image search: [Google]
185.jpg
56 KB, 650x884
>>1988518
>Personality though?

Lili is basically a zanier, prettier, gayer Karin.
>>
>>1988524
Karin once used a killer satelite to blow up Bison. I think the zanier part is debateable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ki9NMuNJjI
>>
>>1988536
>Karin once used a killer satelite to blow up Bison. I think the zanier part is debateable

Lili hired maybe all francophones in Osaka to play a prank on Asuka
>>
>>1988546
That doesn't count. In Tekken everyone can understand each other. Even a dude made out of wood speaking in wood-sounds.
>>
File: 1308194612882.jpg (99 KB, 850x680) Image search: [Google]
1308194612882.jpg
99 KB, 850x680
>>
File: ibuki-makoto.jpg (370 KB, 800x865) Image search: [Google]
ibuki-makoto.jpg
370 KB, 800x865
>>1988868
>>
File: 1390804662046.jpg (1013 KB, 1280x1737) Image search: [Google]
1390804662046.jpg
1013 KB, 1280x1737
>>1981946
>But god dammit, Sakura is still in high school apparently

If she ever becomes playable, there's a decent chance her classic attire would be her story alt and her actual outfit in SFV could be a new design. Happened to a couple other characters.
>>
>>1981946
>But god dammit, Sakura is still in high school apparently
No. She just wears the outfit for fighting.
>>
>>1981924
Poor Chun-li. Cucked by one of Cammy's "sisters".
>>
>>1988872
I think the chances are pretty high they are gonna add her as DLC.
I like their DLC approach this time. Free updates that you gotta unlock through playing.

I'm actually surprised Guile isn't in the game. Guess he finally listened to himself and became a family man.
>>
>>1981938
I wonder why Juri's wearing an eye-patch. Lost her Feng Shui Engine?
>>
>>1988949
She acquired a loli.
>>
>>1989082
Show me
>>
>>1989140
>>1982501
The girl probably isn't a real loli all things considered though she can be confused as Chun-li's daughter. To those that don't know the series real well.
>>
>>1989165
Ah, one of Chun Li's adopted children. Well considering she picked up Cammy when she was, what, 14? It makes sense that she's a cradle robber.
>>
>>1989290
>>1989165
I always forget about the whole part of Chun-li's character that involves her connection to an orphanage. Well, that or I combine it with Sagat's thing with an orphanage. Fuck, either I'm drunker than I thought or there's a lot of groundswell around orphanages in street fighter
>>
Juri yuri is best yuri
>>
>>1989818
I want to see her doing really dirty things to Laura.
>>
>>1989818
Are you sure the juri isn't still out on this type of yuri?
>>
File: 124776631928.jpg (33 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
124776631928.jpg
33 KB, 410x396
>>1990000
>>1990000
>>1990000
>>1990000
>>1990000
>>1990000
>>
File: Puns.png (114 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
Puns.png
114 KB, 600x523
>>1990000
I fucking hate this board sometimes...
>>
>>1990000

Juri's out alright. Out of the closet.
>>
File: 15.png (554 KB, 756x1080) Image search: [Google]
15.png
554 KB, 756x1080
Makoto Nanaya likes to do stuff with other girls.
>>
>>1990540
>Not Noel
Not canon
>>
File: 14.png (539 KB, 756x1080) Image search: [Google]
14.png
539 KB, 756x1080
>>1990552
She likes to play around with multiple girls.
>>
>>1990554
She also once slept with that dude from Chrono Phantasma.
>>
>>1990574
Makoto is probably bi. She likes to fool around with other girls but also calls some guys hot.
>>
>>1990576
I think she's only bi because Mori admitted he can't into lesbos hence why he dropped the hints that she slept with Kagura once but also makes it pretty obvious that she feels more than friendship for Noel
>>
>>1990577
>"...I'm not an expert on the "yuri" genre (fiction depicting girl-on-girl romance) or anything, but I think I can reveal now that initially, Tsubaki was going to be a yuri (translates to "lesbian") character.
>"To the point that she'd often go 'I love Noel!'" Mori said, in response to a remark the 4Gamer editor made, about how it's quite unfortunate that there are no yuri characters in the BlazBlue series, as Mako Komao happened to be a renowned Yuri fiction author.
>"However, mid-way while writing the plot for BlazBlue, I realised that I couldn't quite make it work. So in the end I changed it so that she had affections for Jin instead.
>"This created a gap of sorts. To fill that gap, I created Makoto Nanaya, and the rest is history. Anyway, it looks like I'm just not capable of writing yuri fiction, I suppose."

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jun/22/blazblue-creator-toshimichi-mori-tsubaki-was-originally-conceptualised-lesbian-yuri-character/
>>
File: 06.png (635 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
06.png
635 KB, 717x1024
>>1990577
Though the BlazBlue Remix Heart manga did introduce an actual lesbian character.
>>
>>
>>1990580
Well a bi girl loving Noel works for me too. Makoto is also clearly the dominant of the two, so it gives a clearer picture than with Tsubaki for example.
>>
>>1990582
Isn't there a Remix Hearts scenario in Chrono Phantasma Extend too?
>>
File: 10.png (643 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
10.png
643 KB, 717x1024
>>1990608
Yes, though that character doesn't appear in it as the stories in the game take place before her arrival at the academy. Her name is Shiori Kirihito and she falls in love with her roommate Mai Natsume. Though Mai is already in love with a boy and does not reciprocate Shiori's feelings.
>>
>>1990611
>Mai is already in love with a boy
There's something highly ironic about that fact.
>>
File: fuckmori.png (938 KB, 1034x842) Image search: [Google]
fuckmori.png
938 KB, 1034x842
>>1990601
Considering all the shit she goes through, Tsubaki would probably be the angsty, tragic lesbian with unrequited feelings

To be honest, i think i would've liked that more than the Makoto stuff
>>
File: 53871138_p10.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
53871138_p10.jpg
138 KB, 1024x1280
>>1990660
It is rather ironic. Though Mai does care deeply for Shiori, just not in a romantic sense. There is some yuri fanart of the two of them though.
>>
>>1990661
I dunno. I actually like her story with Jin. Probably makes me rather unpopular here.

>>1990668
I don't count a dude in a female body as yuri. Not really anyway.
>>
>>1990673
Mai's mind and soul gradually turned female to match her body and she decided she was happy to live as a girl. She became a woman for all intents and purposes.

Kashimashi is considered a yuri series and it has a genderswapped protagonist.
>>
>>1990678
>Kashimashi is considered a yuri series and it has a genderswapped protagonist.
That's because even as a male the protagonist was a gigantic pussy. He went to that mountain to wish to become more manly.
>>
>>1990580
>initially, Tsubaki was going to be a yuri (translates to "lesbian") character

I can't even imagine Tsubaki existing without her obsession over Jin and her resulting jealously/guilt towards Noel. What's even left of her character, her period piece fetish?
>>
>>1990866
She most likely was a different character than the Tsubaki we have now, maybe she would be obsessed with Noel and would hate Jin because of how he treats her, maybe jealous of Ragna

I dunno, i feel like she would be a Chikane-ish character

Rich girl, beautiful, intelligent, seemingly perfect but secretly kind of messed up and would join with the evil forces because of gay angst
>>
>>1990881
Or, since Makoto didn't exist at that stage, maybe that Tsubaki wasn't meant to switch sides and would have had Makoto's role of trying to save Noel.
>>
File: Juri Yuri1.png (2 MB, 1280x1548) Image search: [Google]
Juri Yuri1.png
2 MB, 1280x1548
Somebody asked for Juri x Laura?
>>
File: Juri Yuri3.jpg (112 KB, 851x813) Image search: [Google]
Juri Yuri3.jpg
112 KB, 851x813
>>1990958
>>
>>1990958
They aren't doing depraved things like I wanted them too
>>
>>1976815
Holy hell
There isn't more, is there?
>>
>>1989818
>Juri juri is best juri
>>
File: Chun-li is now 48.gif (254 KB, 384x224) Image search: [Google]
Chun-li is now 48.gif
254 KB, 384x224
There anything good involving Chun getting it on with one of her regular girls?
Happy belated birthday best girl.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/n5tbhxgdpwd1spy/Morrigan_Compilation_(Tiffany_Felicia_Chun_Li_Haruhi_Karin)_.mp4
>>
>>
Pretty sure I haven't played any of the Dead or Alive games, but I figured we could at least bump this back up with something related.
>>
File: 1452540501315.jpg (78 KB, 884x574) Image search: [Google]
1452540501315.jpg
78 KB, 884x574
>>1990000
>>
>>
File: 713ec795008cc6edb5fc5efa0b7d9154.jpg (638 KB, 1692x1200) Image search: [Google]
713ec795008cc6edb5fc5efa0b7d9154.jpg
638 KB, 1692x1200
I was expecting more fanart for them after their conversation on the short story mode, but this is the only one i found
>>
Bumpan
>>
File: tsubullet1.png (336 KB, 638x357) Image search: [Google]
tsubullet1.png
336 KB, 638x357
Let's have some crack
>>
File: tsubullet2.png (207 KB, 637x359) Image search: [Google]
tsubullet2.png
207 KB, 637x359
>>
File: tsubullet3.png (304 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
tsubullet3.png
304 KB, 638x360
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.